Love To Be Tied, Spanked and Fucked

I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with it but I love to be tied, spanked with a belt then fucked while I'm helpless.   I have a standard ad that I post looking for a dominant top to come to my place and we go up to my spare room.  I have the bed set up with ropes at the 4 corners, 2 or three pillows in the middle of the bed and my belt and lube handy.  I proceed to strip naked and usually just climb up un the bed, pillows under my hips and ass up high.  As pre-arranged the guy ties my wrists and ankles tightly, me face down and spread eagle before him and now totally helpless.  It short order I hear and feel the first crack of the belt, and although I tell the guy to start gently they usually start whipping my ass good as I thrash and tug at the restraints.  Some times they gag me if I cry out too much but some don't care.  I mean, what kind of slut would let this happen?  But a couple times the guy was too gentle and I have to keep asking for more until they reach my limit.  I absolutely love doing this and at some point the strapping stops and I feel the guy get up on the bed, followed by the unmistakable sound of the lube container opening .  A bit more moving behind me and then I feel the push at my eager, exposed fuck hole.  At this point I'm in heaven as I feel the hard cock pushing all the way in and then it starts, what all of us bottoms live for.  I can't think of a hotter, hornier way to get fucked except if I can ever get two tops to take me this way. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 9:08 PM, takemeuseme said:

I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with it but I love to be tied, spanked with a belt then fucked while I'm helpless.   I have a standard ad that I post looking for a dominant top to come to my place and we go up to my spare room.  I have the bed set up with ropes at the 4 corners, 2 or three pillows in the middle of the bed and my belt and lube handy.  I proceed to strip naked and usually just climb up un the bed, pillows under my hips and ass up high.  As pre-arranged the guy ties my wrists and ankles tightly, me face down and spread eagle before him and now totally helpless.  It short order I hear and feel the first crack of the belt, and although I tell the guy to start gently they usually start whipping my ass good as I thrash and tug at the restraints.  Some times they gag me if I cry out too much but some don't care.  I mean, what kind of slut would let this happen?  But a couple times the guy was too gentle and I have to keep asking for more until they reach my limit.  I absolutely love doing this and at some point the strapping stops and I feel the guy get up on the bed, followed by the unmistakable sound of the lube container opening .  A bit more moving behind me and then I feel the push at my eager, exposed fuck hole.  At this point I'm in heaven as I feel the hard cock pushing all the way in and then it starts, what all of us bottoms live for.  I can't think of a hotter, hornier way to get fucked except if I can ever get two tops to take me this way. 

Same dream as you to be tied, dominated, breed and converted in  cum whore

• 1 month later...

I managed to connect with another top who was interested in tying me, spanking me and fucking me.  This was a guy about my age, tall, slim but a rugged build, well hung and a bit on the mean side.  When we chatted and made arrangements he told me up front that he would be completely in charge and that he would definitely use me hard.  I wanted to have more say in what happened but he made me agree to his terms.  I was very hot and horny to do this so I consented and said that he could be in complete control even though my brain said that I was being foolish.  So moving ahead I prepped, showered, and got the bed set up with ropes the way that he said to do it.  When he got to my house we went directly to the spare room and I stripped naked at his command.  He had me lay on my back on the bed and he tied each wrist to the top corners of the bed.   Next he tied a rope to each ankle and proceeded to pull my legs up and over and tie my ankles to the headboard.  So here I was, feet up towards my head, cock dangling above my face and my ass up and very exposed.  I'm not sure if I was more excited or more scared but I didn't have much time to think about it.  He picked up my belt and started whipping my ass real hard, and when I started to cry out and ask him to go easier he stuffed some underwear into my mouth and resumed strapping my ass.  This seemed to go on forever but I'm not really sure how long it lasted and when he got up on the bed I felt the excitement returning, especially when I felt the head of his cock at my pucker.  This wan't the most comfortable position but I concentrated on how great his big raw cock felt in me, especially when I was fully open and he fucked me long, deep and hard.  Of course he unloaded in me and after untying me I was very sore from the belt and the position.  Apparently he enjoyed it because he told me that he wanted to return and take me farther.  I agreed.

• 1 month later...

I was recently at a couples place i see every now and then. They have been getting Kinkier every time I see them. 

The last time they had me spun a bit tied up very tight on a bench blindfolded and with a choker and leash so when its pulled it really chokes the hell out of me. 

I was getting whipped on my ass and back. It stung a bit but also was a turn on because I can hear the top getting hot. Then spanked me a bit and got my ass raw as he would bite my ass once in a while. Don't know what he was using for a whip but it had lots of strings on it. He would slide it over my crack and to my back then snap it hard. Again it was turning him on.

He then started to pull my hair so my head woud go back as he pulled the choker and when i couldn't breathe he would wait a minute then release it. He forced some clouds in me during all this so I was feeling good.  

Then he started to play with my hole felt his tongue licking my hole and crack and i can hear him heavy breathing and moaning I felt some lube and he started to fuck me hard as he pulled the choker so i couldn't breathe. I was moaning and getting hot. He almost choked me out i fell asleep a bit.  He then almost violently started to fuck me more as I came too I feel him thrusting in my hole. Turns out there was someone also there. He slapping my face and stuck a pipe in my mouth held my nose shut to force the clouds.

Got slapped a few more times as I was still getting fucked hard. Then I felt the cock starting to throb and I heard him screem.. He pulled out and smacked my ass and he left me there for a long time. Someone came in unhooked everything and said you can leave.

I so want that again!!!!

• Piggy 2

On 1/29/2022 at 3:08 PM, takemeuseme said:

That's hot.

• 2 weeks later...

Been dying to share this but I was in BZ jail:

I got a text by my favorite couple that they are having a few friends over.

I got there and was greeted with a man in full leathers and holding a chained choke collar.  He grabbed me pulled me in showed me to 3 other guys sitting on a couch all full leather also with there cocks showing as they were stroking then brought me over to the bathroom and into the tub the chain got hooked on a loop to keep my neck tight as they stripped me. Got slapped in the face a bit and ass was spanked as I was hanging there. Once totally stripped they unhooked the chain and got pushed down to my knees and pushed my head down. I was clean inside but they stuck an a nozzle in me. The enema bag gave me a suprising big rush as I was receiving it. I was spinning a lot. They made me hold it for a while as they made me suck a couple guys. Felt my ass getting whipped a bit and the choker pulled real tight.

They pulled out the nozzle and let loose everything out. One of them started to lick my ass as it was dripping out.

Had a buch of fingers go in my hole. Also felt a burn when one was digging around in my hole.

Got pulled out of the tub and was dragged to the room i was in once before but it had a new table looked like a birthing table for woman. It had padded leggs spread wide on the table.

This table was amazing my cock and balls just hung and my leggs had individual padded rests spread wide.

I almost couldn't stand up so they put me on it face down strapped my leggs and arms tight. Had a rag over my face tide tight couldn't see. I laid there for some time as they were rubbing my back, ass and leggs. I was buzzing so much at this point. The felt a sharp sting on my back as i was getting whipped.  My ass got whipped a bit then something got inserted in my ass and i felt a burn and it going in and out for a while. Then felt someone eating my ass deep when pulled out. It felt so good at this point! They must have been standing all around me one guy pulled my choker tight to and mad me suck him. He face fucked me for a bit as i felt like a knife running up and down my crack. I get nervous but hot.. weird?

Felt some lube on my hole and heard some moaning and another voice said fuck that hole hard! This guy slipped his dick in fast dont think it was big it didn't hurt. Felt him thust for some time. I was still getting face fuck also.

Felt him explode in me and he pulled out and no time someone else started. All of them had their turn. One of them after blowing his load made me suck his dick clean. I also felt someone sucking my cock while i was getting fucked.  Wish i could see how he did that! He must have laid on the floor to do that. Then the choker got so tight i couldn't breath as i was getting fucked by another guy. Got such a rush after while it got loosened up to breath i cam so hard the the guys mouth!

Got fucked for some time then someone stuck something big in me had to be a plug then they left the room heard the door close and i was laying there for a long time. I was a bit sore and couldn't move. 

Then the door opened and I heard someone say get ready for more. Felt a hot washcloth on my back and then ass and hold felt something small go in my hole and I was getting filled again by something.  When i released he had something under me and wiped my hole again. Felt really weird after and he left. Laid there for a bit then I heard the door open and felt someone rubbing my hole and a finger going in. He spread my cheeks wide spit on my hole and i felt his dick go in. 

He was pumping hard for a while and felt my choker get tight someone else came in heard some talking and felt a sting on my ass by a whip or something.  He did this while the other guy was fucking me. Heard heavy  breathing then he blew his load. The other guy stuck a lot of fingers in me. Kept pushing them in i felt more finger as he was trying to get the fist in. I started to scream it was too much but he kept trying. Then he stopped and told me he wants to train my pussy for this. Next time its going in.

He left with the other guy and i layed there a bit. I was so exhausted I passed out or fell asleep.

Someone else came in lick my hole for a bit and fucked me. He fucked me so hard like it was his job the straps on my leggs hurt bad. When he finished it was a relief..

I was laying there again for a bit then i was told time to go. This guy took off the rag from my head he was nude then unstrap me and turned me over and said one more time he threw my leggs up and on his shoulders and started to fuck me. He pumped for a bit and blew his load all over my dick. Then licked it all off my dick and belly and kissed me and jammed his wet tongue in the mouth.

Someone gave me my clothes and i got dressed and when walking out i saw everyone laying around.

Omg i was there for 12 hours!

• Piggy 4

• 11 months later...

These stories are so hot!! Never had any experience like these but they are such a turn on and a major fantasy for me.  Being tied up with my legs over my head so my hole is completely exposed is a favourite though for me.. totally vulnerable to whatever anyone wants to do to me at that point. 

• 4 weeks later...

I did it again.  Sometimes its hard to find a top but even harder to find a dom top who will tie, whip and fuck me.  

Well, I connected with this guy who was looking for submissive bareback bottoms and he mentioned that he was into bondage and spanking, too.  So with a lot of back and forth I asked him if he would tie me, spank my ass with a belt anf fuck me while tied.  This seemed to get the guy pretty hot and eager and got me to his house a day ago.  

I was surprised at how nice his home was and he looked pretty clean cut.  But once in the door he ordered me to strip, kneel and suck his cock while he talked dirty talk and called me names.  Then he led me to his den where he leaned me over the back of this big, soft sofa and he tied my ankles far apart then stretched out my arms and tied my wrists tight.  

He had both a leather belt and a leather strap handy and he proceeded to whip my ass.  Softly at first as we agreed but he quickly turned those easy strikes into OMG hard whacks that had me tugging at my bonds.  While I really don't like pain there's something that I love about being in this position and my ass does seem to go numb to the pain.  But I do love the sound of the leather strap striking my ass, giving pleasure to the dom and knowing what will be coming.  

And he did not disappoint, slipping his lubed, hard cock into my tight hole, and he proceeded to fuck me for nearly 20 minutes according to his cable TV box.  By this time I was begging for his load and I loved the way he pushed, bucked and grunted while unloading in me.  This was one of my best encounters ever and he wants me back this week for more and to try some new kink.

• 6 months later...