First anal - safe or bareback?

On 1/30/2022 at 10:14 PM, BootmanLA said:

By getting an education.

I'll second the previous comments along this line, but in addition to getting educated about health and the various STIs, the OP needs to get educated on the mechanics of anal sex. 

Douche first.  Few tops like a dirty ass.  Lube, lube, lube!  Few bottoms like pain, which is what you'll have if you go dry or just use a little spit.  Make sure your top spends some time opening you up first with fingers or toys, and doesn't just slam it in.  Otherwise you're going to have another level of pain.  Of course, you might have a rape fantasy that you want to live out.  Some do.  In which case ignore the last two.

Safe or bareback?  If you're here and spent any time reading the posts, you know the risks.  Of course, we're going to encourage you to take it bare.  Would you expect any less?  Whether you do or not, and whether you go on PrEP first is of course up to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

First time was bareback. Sat on his bbc until it popped in. I have a high pain tolerance so not too bad. After a couple strokes i was intoxicated with lust. Took it all night everytime i could make him hard and finally in the shower before we went to work. My hole was wet and sore all day and occasionally a little fluid would run down my leg. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I got my cherry popped when I was 19 by a man 30 years older than me he told me from the very beginning that he was in a raw dick me I was nervous at first the first time it hurts so bad we had to stop 2 weeks later I went back to his house because I had this weird urge to suck him again that was my first time having a gay experience with anyone so I finally said I wanted him to stick it in all the way and when he did oh my God it was raw and it hurts so bad he was taking my virginity and when he was about to come he didn't even warn me he just came inside me fast forward till now I'm 38 that man still fucks me raw and I wouldn't have it any other way he did a great job and seducing me when I was a young boy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

First cock was bareback and a much older man (married), painful, erotic and loved when he basically collapsed on top of me after breeding me. Was hooked ever since, spent several years as a bottom, then became more versatile and finally more top, still bare after 30 years

On 3/30/2022 at 11:50 AM, Tanbbottom said:

I was almost 30 before starting gay sex. 1st guy that fucked me wore a condom, but had me fuck him bareback since I'd never been with a guy and monogamous with my wife. 

That don't make sense because even though the chances are lower you can still poz from topping him, not to mention catch other STIs.

On 1/30/2022 at 3:03 PM, Mojojo said:

I'm a curios straight (or bi) who wants to try anal sex for the first time.

I don't want to get sick, how should I lose my virginity?

Why would you get sick taking it in the ass...?

Unless of course you mean contracting HIV. Just get some PrEP. 

• Downvote 1

My first time up the arse was bareback.  Not discussed, just happened that way.  Bollock naked in a bloke’s cellar as I recall.  Generally went with rubbers after that barring the odd heat of the moment lapse, but got accepted for prep recently, so I’m cautiously re-evaluating my preferences.