First anal - safe or bareback?

Started out covered, but ended up differently. 
 I went to his house and got naked right away. He was a bit older than me with an 8” cock. I sucked my first cock in no time. I had his salty precum lacing my tongue. I asked for a rubber rolled it on and sat on it the way I always did with my dildo. He took over and fucked me in different positions. It was amazing. I ended up in all fours where he was pulling me on his dick. His sack was slapping on my taint. By then there was no condom just a ring on his shaft. It didn’t matter. He literally fucked me to heaven. I dropped my load on the pillow under my groin and he pumped me full with his cum.
Never turned a good fuck down since.

• Like 1

My first experience was bareback.  I didn't have sex with men until I was in my 20's and it was in the late 80's at the height of AIDS.  All of my sex was anonymous, either cruising the men's rooms at my university or frequenting a cruising area at night in a plaza parking lot. I met a lot of guys but it was always oral. I sucked off a lot of guys and loved swallowing cum..

One night I was cruising the plaza and met a guy a few years older than me. He told me to follow him to a more secluded parking lot. Upon arrival, he told me to come over to his car. He had a big Oldsmobile with a bench seat. We started by making out and sucking each others cocks. He was going to town on mine making me rock hard and really wet when all of a sudden he climbed over and sat on my wet cock. My cock was wet and gravity helped as he was immediately balls deep. I had never been in a guy before...or a woman for that matter...and the feeling was incredible. Tight, warm and wet, I was in there like a glove. So different than a mouth. Everything was happening so quick and it felt so good I didn't get to think about condoms, STD's or AIDS..

Almost immediately he started riding me and without any warning I uncontrollably started shooting my load. I never felt it coming, but it was intense. He could tell from my moaning and pulsating dick that u had achieved orgasm and my load was now inside him. He sat for a minute making sure he had taken everything. I was still in shock in that I had absolutely no control. He climbed off, kissed me and went back to his car. I never saw him again. When I got home I was petrified at what happened, but soon remembered how good it felt. Fucking didn't present itself much when cruising, but soon I met a guy who ended up coming home with me. We made out intensely. Soon I was eating his wonderful hairy hole so naturally without any thought or discussio i slid in him. We made love and i came inside him. Although my first analnwas in a car, the one I truly loved was the night I made love with no condom. 

16 minutes ago, dasher said:

My first experience was bareback.  I didn't have sex with men until I was in my 20's and it was in the late 80's at the height of AIDS.  All of my sex was anonymous, either cruising the men's rooms at my university or frequenting a cruising area at night in a plaza parking lot. I met a lot of guys but it was always oral. I sucked off a lot of guys and loved swallowing cum..

One night I was cruising the plaza and met a guy a few years older than me. He told me to follow him to a more secluded parking lot. Upon arrival, he told me to come over to his car. He had a big Oldsmobile with a bench seat. We started by making out and sucking each others cocks. He was going to town on mine making me rock hard and really wet when all of a sudden he climbed over and sat on my wet cock. My cock was wet and gravity helped as he was immediately balls deep. I had never been in a guy before...or a woman for that matter...and the feeling was incredible. Tight, warm and wet, I was in there like a glove. So different than a mouth. Everything was happening so quick and it felt so good I didn't get to think about condoms, STD's or AIDS..

Almost immediately he started riding me and without any warning I uncontrollably started shooting my load. I never felt it coming, but it was intense. He could tell from my moaning and pulsating dick that u had achieved orgasm and my load was now inside him. He sat for a minute making sure he had taken everything. I was still in shock in that I had absolutely no control. He climbed off, kissed me and went back to his car. I never saw him again. When I got home I was petrified at what happened, but soon remembered how good it felt. Fucking didn't present itself much when cruising, but soon I met a guy who ended up coming home with me. We made out intensely. Soon I was eating his wonderful hairy hole so naturally without any thought or discussio i slid in him. We made love and i came inside him. Although my first analnwas in a car, the one I truly loved was the night I made love with no condom. 

No condom's and doing it bare is just so much better.  Male or female I always do it bare or take it bare.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

It’s not a popular response for this site, but my first time was with a condom. It was an anon meet-up at a sleezy motel and I was scared shitless. He was cool in terms of going slowly for me at the beginning, but when he finally took my virginity… he was disappointingly  quick to cum. After his “wrapped” penetration, I think that I was fully deflowered in less a minute.        Kisses!!!

My first time was when I was 12. It was well before AIDS, and so of course bareback. He (and some of his friends) fucked me BB regularly for 3 years - and I loved it. 

But then discovered girls and suppressed my gay self until I could resist it no longer at age 40. For years therafter it was strictly condoms only - through what I now recognise to have been an unnecessary fear. Then in my mid 50's I started seeing a beautiful young guy regularly, and came to realise that sex with him was nothing unless I could have his semen inside me. I begged him to fuck me raw and eventually he did.  We spent 3 happy years of regular raw fucking until his work took him away. By then though I was addicted and I've never looked back or been happier.

• Like 2

When I was younger I never wore a condom when I buggered a womans butt. I loved the snug feeling and my climaxes were always more intense.

About 25 years ago i started taking it up my ass from guys. My first times were wrapped and I remember going to an adult theater and taking it bare. No cum just a few pokes up the ass. I was new and the fuck was dry so it hurt like hell.  sometimes later a guy that was close did me bare and shot his load in me. It felt great. He did me a few different times and I was hooked.

Now I take it bare when ever I can get it. Fun to not know who or what is going up my overly sensitive ass

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• Moderators

I fucked/got fucked for the first time in 1983 - just before the rumors of a gay disease made their way to my college town, so it was raw. I continued to fuck raw with my handful of college buddies, but I used condoms with new partners when I went to grad school in 1985. I took a raw cock again in 1992, and I started drifting back into bareback. By around 1995, I stopped using rubbers altogether.