My cousin and I we're born only a few days apart we used to go swimming together, but as we had both recently became adults, another time of fun was on the cards.

I woke with a very wet pussy, I was still a virgin and desperate to be bred. I brought my cousin breakfast in bed, she saw my wet patch on my nighttie.

"Come kiss me" she said. This time it was passionate. She put her hands under my nighttie and started stroking my leg. I did the same to her in return. We took off our nighties and kissed each others boobies. Then we put a blindfold on each other.

While we were jacking each other off, something hard brushed our legs. "I love you cousin so our dad's are going to make love to us" she said. But we didnt know if it was our dad or her dad.

"Breed me I'm due" I found myself screaming. It wasn't long before a hard cock was rubbing inside my dripping wet pussy. "Cum in my pussy" my cousin screamed. "Yes cum in our pussies give us babies like we were born to make" I replied.

I felt my pussy clamping down on a very hard cock. I could hear him groaning and could tell he was close. It felt good to be filled with fertile cum.

I kissed my cousin thank you once we had both been filled with fertile cum. We loved being inseminated but wanted to be regularly inseminated. We were on the start of our breeding journey.

• Like 2

Then some fit slim fertile guys arrived. "We want to breed you both" they said.

Both me and my cousin stripped naked quickly. The guys followed and then we went into separate bedrooms 5 In each.

Suddenly I was being tied to the bed with my bare pussy pointing upwards. A blindfold was put on then I was bred by these gorgeous thick cocks, each one larger than the first. Some also went in my ass. This happened all night but I was addicted to cum in my fertile pussy.

Then larger cocks followed, these came from those who craved tight pussy which I was told mine was tighter than my cousins. It was also dripping wet. A large butt plug was placed in my pussy. "That's my girl" said my daddy. "It's your wet pussy drink all their cum, they've enjoyed your pussy so much they will be back to deposit more" he said.

Then I fell asleep as my pussy had been bred enough for the day but when I rolled over, a cock went up my arse and gently fucked me awake. "I need sleep please" I said, so my panties were put back on so I could rest.

I woke up really horny not knowing whether it was night or day. "My pussy needs more cum" I said. "Sure honey have some from this mystery virgin cock" said daddy.

This cock felt great and I wrapped my legs tightly round, it didn't feel like I was with a virgin as the owner knew exactly how to breed me. We made love a number of times all night.

• Like 3

Soon I was due with twins. I found it a massive turn on not knowing who my breeder was and the mystery cocks came back to try and break my waters. Only uncles managed to work.

Once the babies came out it was time to do more breeding. This time I was spit roasted a cock in my pussy, one in my ass and I was sucking the 3rd.

"I'm not going to cum in your mouth, I want to seed your pussy" he said to me. Then he tied me up and put a massive vibrator next to my pussy. "Omg" I kept screaming with more orgasms. It felt great but there was more to come.

• Like 2

My pussy was clamped open to make it easier for cocks to slide in, nice big, fat ones my favourite, sausages full of lots of spunk. They fucked me to exhaustion then as my cousin loved me, let ke sleep for as long as I needed.

Then my cousin would unclamp my pussy and show her love for me by kiss my pussy lips. It felt great.

But more family had heard about my experiences with clamping over and wanted to see. Well that's what they told me anyway 😉

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It was my birthday and my cousin had a surprise but I had to be naked and blindfolded to get it.

Suddenly I felt something hard opening my pussy lips. This one really was experienced with lovemaking and it felt great. I got seeded by a couple of cocks that evening. But I wouldn't know who they were at least for now. Only when baby was due to be born would they each come back to help me relax.

But my cousin insisted I was blindfolded again so i wasn't to find out yet. But I was given a couple of weeks with the same person until they revealed themselves at their discretion. Brothers, uncles, grandfather's and cousins we're all there to breed me more. I loved their cocks, family sex felt more intimate.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I was going to have some new cocks to try out. Each one wanted to feel how wet and tight I was which is the tightest they'd felt. One of them wanted my ass more so he funked my ass whilst a new cock tried out my pussy. It gave me stronger more intense toe curling orgasms.

"Beautifully stretched pussy you have there" I heard a voice. It was my best friend from school long ago. "Breed me Brad" I said begging him for my cock. He kissed me and played with my pussy. "You're not wet enough" he said. "Kiss my pussy awake" I replied.

His tongue felt tingly on my pussy lips as he lapped up my juices. Once my pussy was fully awake he dived in "I'm glad I saved my virginity for you, this feels so good to be in your pussy babe" he said as he made love to me, the other guy was still in my ass. "Even better with a cock in your ass as well babe?" he asked.  "Ohhhhh yessss" I said as I came all over his cock.

Brad would move in and breed me every couple of days, he had to recharge his cum hoping one would make a baby. He didn't mind the competition. He just wanted to show his adult children the joys of sex later on in life.

A few weeks later a familiar cock brushed against my pussy. I knew it was my uncle the one with the biggest cock. He had missed my pussy and was back from vacation to have some fun. "Even better than I remembered last time" he said "your juices running down my bare cock as I breed you, very sexy girl who knows how to squeeze every drop of cum out my cock" he said. This turned me on more so to tease me he put a vibrator on my pussy fully turned up. This really woke me up and felt so good. "That's it relax and let your pussy swallow my fertile seed" he said. We must have bred for hours I was shattered by the time he'd finished in my pussy. In went the butt plug and I could finally rest.