Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

Marlarbar

Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

• The fuck (as a top)
    • The load (as a top)
    • I don't care (as a top)
    • The fuck (as a bottom)
    • The load (as a bottom)
    • I don't care (as a bottom)

I NEED the loads!!!

I love for men to jerk off on my face, cum in my mouth or cunt, hell, I'll take cum on my eyes, up my nose, in my ears wherever he wants to cum! A fuck without cum, is like using a metal spiked dildo... enjoyable, but after a while, it's just irritating...lol!

For me both, i love the fuck and the feel of his cock sliding inside of me as he fucks me but i equally love the feel of his cum inside of me knowing that he left his cum and i fulfilled his desires completely and i give him an orgasm. i love equally his seed running down my legs and i feel like a good bitch that pleasured him completely.

As a Total Cumdump I want my hole to be just that for men - an all-male public DUMPSTER. I prefer as many different tops during day sessions trashing my cunt and to keep trashing it even after it’s sloppy and overflowing with sperm seed that’s churned and mixed by each breeder. The hundreds of repeat breeders in just a year and a half already know that when they breed and unload in my fuck hole, they are welcome to keep breeding my cunt until they’ve POUNDED out as many loads they want. Or until their swollen balls are fully and COMPLETELY drained. It’s up to the top how I should take his seed  

I enjoy giving tops the chance to BANG OUT and use my cunt as hard or rough as they want. I believe that helps men to bust out the biggest wads of sperm that they can. A win-win for both, but the most important thing is that dudes can drain their blue balls a lot better when WRECKING OPEN my muscle cunt than they would stroking out that seed. plus, my Public hole grows into a bigger, MUCH HUNGRIER Sperm Guzzler with every passing week. I’m personally proud that the dedication to raw cock helps increase my reputation around Atlanta. I take at least 25-30+ loads each session 3-4x / week, but also stay really focused on increasing my partner count and letting ANY dude dump his loads. The Label I want to earn (not JUST Promiscuous): EXTREME PROMISCUOUS slut 

So yeah, loads are really important for me. Men are meant to breed, and if I’m open for public use and getting knocked up then I will take ANY load. 

In or coming into Atlanta? Or Txt or call if u like to chat with a fucking whore in atl