What turned you into a bare pig?

I was cruising in Chariots Bathhouse  London as a closet Married Bi. For a couple of years after starting, I'd always done safe sex until one day when I was told by a top that I was going to start bareback sex. I was lying ass up, lubed, in a darkened cubicle when a stranger entered the room. He felt my ass and my body then proceeded to kneel behind me. When I felt his erection pressing against my hole I felt his shaft checking for a condom.  He pushed my hand away and told me that I was going to take his load. There was no discussion of his status. I complied. It was good sex and I loved the feeling of totally submitting to another guy as though I had no other choice.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Waddstan said:

He pushed my hand away and told me that I was going to take his load. There was no discussion of his status. I complied. It was good sex and I loved the feeling of totally submitting to another guy as though I had no other choice.

I had a very similar experience in Pipeworks in Glasgow. Lots of poppers while sucking a guy then he  pushed me over, slipped into my arse and dumped his load in a couple of minutes and off he went. Like you, no discussion of status, but a really hot fuck

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, iman2004 said:

I had a very similar experience in Pipeworks in Glasgow. Lots of poppers while sucking a guy then he  pushed me over, slipped into my arse and dumped his load in a couple of minutes and off he went. Like you, no discussion of status, but a really hot fuck

Nice! Both you and Waddstan have enjoyed sauna sex at its best! 💦😈☣️

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, iman2004 said:

Always seem to have managed to have a good, raw time in Pipeworks. Never seen many condoms used.

I was there before Christmas and it was busy but not much fucking going on - I only managed to swallow a couple of loads - but it was a Thursday afternoon so probably a bit early. Will try an evening next time, probably ‘no towel Thursday’…

The very 1st time i took a cock it was bare and since every cock thereafter has been raw, except 1 and 1 only 

When a condom was used

It was akin to having a bath with your wellington boots on

So condoms NO MORE

Any way the whole point of taking raw cock is for me to give it as much pleasure as possible and ensure it cums inside me 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Waddstan said:

I was cruising in Chariots Bathhouse  London as a closet Married Bi. For a couple of years after starting, I'd always done safe sex until one day when I was told by a top that I was going to start bareback sex. I was lying ass up, lubed, in a darkened cubicle when a stranger entered the room. He felt my ass and my body then proceeded to kneel behind me. When I felt his erection pressing against my hole I felt his shaft checking for a condom.  He pushed my hand away and told me that I was going to take his load. There was no discussion of his status. I complied. It was good sex and I loved the feeling of totally submitting to another guy as though I had no other choice.

Completely agree

A trip to a bathhouse a black cock and a bottle of poppers tapped in to and released my inner cum slut 

no discussion or rubbers status etc had me face down ass up raking the load and when he pulled out another one slid in before I could move 

Edited by Bigchub
Add
  • Like 5

On 2/3/2022 at 8:25 PM, HungryStarfish said:

During which I made promises. I made promises of the kind that cannot be unpromised.

That part sounds interesting ... promises to who (or what)?  Promises can be renegotiated according to differing circumstances (with the one you made the promises to), so if a renegotiation of promises was in order, what happened?

I had decades of getting fucked with condoms. But on the rare occasions when a guy did me raw i enjoyed it a hundred times more. When PREP came along, i was quick to join-up. It has made sex so much better.

For me, satisfying sex is a man using me for his pleasure without giving a fuck about me and my well-being. I am always hoping he is poz, because that makes him much more of a bastard. If he puts a condom on it makes me wonder - is he being considerate and seeking to protect me? That takes away part of the satisfaction for me. So i have to really tell myself - no he is protecting himself from anything i might have. Then i can make the best of it. Afterwards i always try to find the condom and either push the contents up my fuckhole or drink them.

I grew up fucking around with neighbors and older cousins (m+f) back when condoms were just for preventing pregnancy and difficult to come by in the country. I was hooked on the feel of bare sex and cum by high school and using them (rubbers) always felt like some sort of punishment. 😬

Edited by atlfukbud
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I used to use condoms regularly until I started encountering tops that would stealth me. Incidents where the condom would break or slip off accidentally were starting to become all too frequent. Getting forcibly bred turned me on, and I began to secretly wish the condoms would break all the time. I started prelubing my hole with Vaseline and even poking holes in my own condoms. The risk was a rush.

I started prep shortly after and never looked back. 

• Like 2

A trip to a bathhouse a black cock and a bottle of poppers tapped in to and released my inner cum slut 

no discussion or rubbers status etc had me face down ass up taking the load and when he pulled out another one slid in before I could move

ya that night about three other tops added loads in my fat raw hole while I was face down my head in a bottle of poppers  when I managed to get my fat cummy hole to the shower I noticed a tall blk guy showering had his back to me I got under a shower and started rinsing off and as the guy was leaving he said that was some good hole I looked and saw a fat long uncut blk dik with a bio hazzard tat below his belly button. Not only did I get dicked down but took at least one known poz load 

• Upvote 1

The first time I had sex was without a condom and it was a fun and very enjoyable experience.  The next time was with a condom and it was horrid.  Had trouble getting him in and it hurt in a bad way.   I never looked back and from than on it was always without a condom.  Also the total zen mind thing that happens when a top blows his load in you is one of the best things there is.  Nothing else comes close to that state of mind.

• Upvote 1

I was a condom nazi up to the mid 2000's when I started having sex with a guy who became a regular FB. 6' tall, 9" cock, dominant too. One day he decided he didn't want to use condoms anymore nor pull out to cum. He'd me face down on his bed and made me his breeding bitch . I came hands free into his bedsheets. Never used condoms again, with anyone. Taking his seed changed me