A few loads from that gay sauna

I always enjoy reading everyone else's last loads so I thought I would share my most recent encounter with you all! I'm very lucky as I live a short train ride away from Blackpool and it has a really fun sauna (if you know, you know lol!), so it's quite easy to make sure I get some fun fairly regularly. Plus, once you've had your filthy desires met, you can always go for a wander down the beach.

Last Saturday after a particularly long and stressful week in work and some plans for the Saturday afternoon falling apart, I opted to take a quick trip to Blackpool as a little reward for myself. The sauna is super close to the train station so I got there for just after 1pm and headed right in, hoping it would be busy.

I've never had a dull time in this sauna, you seem to get a nice varied bunch attending and luckily for me, last Saturday was fairly busy too.

I put my things in the locker, got a towel and headed straight to the play areas. You have a few private rooms, one larger room with a big screen, a dark room and a row of cubicles in the play area. I usually take a quick peak into the larger room and then go to the gloryholes for a little bit and I put myself in one of the middle ones.

The light in there is a little dim but it wasn't long before someone had put their dick through one of the holes so I immediately started sucking him as quickly as I could. He wasn't huge but it was really firm and rock hard and after sucking him for a few minutes he withdrew and waited for me to put my dick through so he could do the same. He gave me a very sloppy blowjob and I started to lube up my arse and started to finger myself whilst he was sucking me.

He then stopped put his dick back through so I started swallowing him again but I really wanted him inside me. I stood up and pressed my bum against hole and started to guide his dick inside me and I could hear him letting out some moans. I started to push my arse back on him nice and slowly to start off before he started thrusting away himself.

I'm pretty sure that through the hole on the other side of the cubicle, someone was watching me through it and this got me even hornier, I love to be watched by strangers! It wasn't long before I could hear him breathing heavier and moaning more and I pushed my arse back onto his dick as deep as I could and I felt him shoot his load inside me. I kept pushing back onto him and once every drop of his cum was inside me, he pulled his dick out and I heard his cubicle door open but pretty much instantly someone else came in. I'd bent over leaning against the door so that whoever looked through the hole could see my chubby arse.

Another dick came through, this one much thicker and I again started to suck him off but it didn't last long as he withdrew his dick and knelt down to the hole and he asked me to a private room. From my experience, this has only happened to me twice before, as most enjoy the gloryhole anonymity. I said yes to the private room, put my towel around me and opened the door on my cubicle. As he left his cubicle, I saw he was about 45 or so and very much the daddy type. I followed him and we found a private room, I whipped off my towel lay on my back and opened my legs and he just slid his thick dick right up me, holding my legs open by my ankles. He started to fuck me quite roughly and as he was quite thick it did hurt slightly for a second but it soon went away and I loved that he was stretching me out. I noticed a couple of guys watching from entrance way to the room and in just a few minutes this guy was moaning, balls deep in my arse and he filled up with all of his cum. As he pulled out I sucked his dick for a moment to make sure no cum was wasted and he wandered off.

The guys who were watching didnt come into the room so I went back to the gloryholes and continued to wait for dicks to suck. I was lucky enough to get a couple of loads from some guys whilst in my little cubicle and I was really enjoying myself!

I opted to take a quick break and went to the communal area were guys just chat and things, chatted to an older guy who was very sweet and had the chance to give my arse and mouth a rest for a little while. The sex is always good but it's nice to chat to some like minded people as well.

Before leaving, I wanted to check out the dark room, so I headed back upstairs and made my way in. I was wandering around and could just about make out the outlines of some guys when I felt a guys hands by my waist. I turned to face the wall and bent over slightly so my bum was sticking out towards him and he started kissing my arse and eating me out. I think once he could taste some cum he knew what he wanted to do and he stood up and started to slide his dick inside me and he pretty much power fucked the life out of me against the wall. He was going so hard and fast, a couple of times I actually thought I was going to lose my balance but luckily I stayed on my feet. It wasn't long before he was cumming inside me and breeding me nice and deep.

Once he'd finished I still hadn't cum so I was heading to the gloryhole cubicles and I passed another private room and there was a younger chubby guy getting fucked. He waved for me to come in and join them so I put my dick in his mouth and let him suck me whilst he was getting fucked doggystle. After the guy had finished in him, I moved round behind this chubby bottom guy and slid my dick inside him as well, his arse was so sticky and warm with cum. I was fucking him slow and his arse could really grip so I made sure to shoot my load just inside of his hole so I could see some dripping out.

I was all done so to speak so I went and showered before getting dressed and leaving the sauna. I went to get some food and a train home and I must say, the week of hard work was definitely worth that reward, I don't think I've been so happy with plans being cancelled! Can't wait to go back for some more fun :)

On 2/6/2022 at 5:51 PM, ATLSexyguyBB said:

Great time at the tubs!  I gotta cross the pond and visit.

You should do! I've never had a bad experience at any sauna here in the UK 🙂