Getting bred dressed as a slut ( Real story )

I wasn't sure where to put this but it is real and happened several years ago

In the days when yahoo had some great groups I got to chatting with a guy that lived relatively close. I was with him and another guy once and I got a load in my butt. It was fun. 

He mentioned that he liked my ass and would love to see it dressed. I was surprised because I hadn't mentioned that I dressed when I was horny and needed to feel silk on my cock. I told him I could try it if he wanted me to. He said he would love it and probably really give it to me. I was pretty new to getting fucked and always used condoms.

The evening he was due to come over I showered and got dressed. I have always loved women in black panties, garter belt and nylons. I had to pickup the G Belt and nylons. I put them on making sure the black satin panties were on the outside of the straps. My ex left a black skirt with the elastik waist. I put the lower half of the outfit on and rolled the skirt up to above mid thigh. I put a White T shirt on and checked myself in the mirror.  I looked pretty slutty. I rolled the skirt a bit more to really make my bottom half scream " I am a slut, Fuck me."

The guy arrived. I let him in and he followed me upstairs to the bedroom, I knew he was looking up my skirt all the way. When we got to the bed he pushed me over on it face down. He started feeling my ass and cock thru the panties, my internal heat went to boiling immediately . I didn't know until then that I really liked aggressive guys. He roughly pulled down my panties and began licking and tonging my ass, i only had this once before but this guy was really going at it. He stood up and I could hear him messing with something. I figured it was a condone since he was married, I felt his cock push against my hole and it pried my hole open and went in. He pumped me hard. It hurt some but felt good at the same time. He didn't last long and groaned and pushed deep. I was new and that hurt. I knew he was cumming. He pulled out and I started to get up but he pushed his finger in me the feel around. His finger was slimey and he said he shot a huge load in my ass. He said he never went bare but was so excited he couldn't wait. I pulled up my panties and he left. 

Later I jerked and I was amazed how quickly I shot or how much. A couple hours later his cum came out. He was right. itwss a big load.  We repeated this a few times with variations

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

18 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Note to the Admin. If this isn't in the correct place, please move it to the proper place

Thank you

I am always hesitant to share my true life stories on these "fiction" pages as well. But I am glad that you did and think I may have to share tonight's impending fun once it's all over.