Several months back I met a man - a trucker - at a nearby truck stop quite on accident. He was coming out of the common area after a meal and I was using hte gasoline pumps for smaller vehicles that was very near the entrance/exit of the building. One thing led to another on that initial encounter and we ended up fucking in his cab. But after that I returned to fuck him several times, including an overnight stay at a nearby motel. We developed quite the rapport - he knew my needs and I knew his. So a few weeks back he began "sending" other truckers my number and telling them if they needed a hot piece of sissy ass to text me and give me about 3 hours notice. It worked out well - I got a few more "regular" truckers now fucking me and he is somewhat of a "big thing" now at the truck stop with the bi-sexual, married, and horny truckers that need a release on the road.

Last night he set me up for the first time officially - actually arranging everything with two truckers. The 2nd one, which I won't go into detail about here, I've had before. He's a sexy black trucker and has a specific type of outfit he likes seeing me in and a certain arrangement for the two of us to spend time alone together. It was the first man of the night that I have to share. He was not only new to the truck stop, but also new to my "Pimp Daddy" and new to having me. My "Daddy" set it all up - 7:30pm, exact area to park his trailer and truck, how to leave the passenger door unlocked, that I would give a special "knock" before entering, and all the rest.

So 2 hours before I was to leave I went through my usual routine - picking out an outfit, showering, douching, shaving, getting dressed and usually having just enough time to do some more practise on my makeup. So far I've only got my lips how I like them, but today I was working a bit more on base makeup. By the time my 10-minute alarm went off - letting me know I had 10 minutes before I needed to leave home - I decided to leave the base makeup on as it was, a bit light and I could still tell I had some more work to do to get it "just right" so it wasn't too heavy, but heavy enough to conceal. I put on my bright red lipstick and lip liner and made my way to my car and out of the rural area I live towards the truck stop.

The heels you see in my photo are the same ones I wore to drive in, as well as the same shade of silken pantyhose - coffee. They didn't keep my legs or feet very warm on the 20-minute drive to the stop, but my discomfort was not on my mind when I picked this outfit. I wanted this "newbie" to enjoy his first time in Napoleon and his first time having me, so I went with a little something more for warmer temps. Besides the CFM heels and coffee-shade pantyhose, I was wearing a black leather-look skirt and jacket set with a warm fuzzy purple sweater under the jacket. In case he wanted to go further I had a matching black silk camisole, black half slip and black lace bra on. This was all hidden by a black wool jacket that was past the knees. For about a month I'd been dressing more provocatively from home and "taking the chance" on not being spotted as a "guy in drag." So far, it'd worked and I'd not been spotted once.

I arrived just a bit ahead of schedule, so I parked near to the truck I was described by my "Pimp Daddy" and waited a bit to be sure the foot traffic going in and out was next to none. At a few minutes before "show time" I turned off my car and made my way to the passenger's side door of his cab, rapped on the door in the "knock" I was told to use. I stepped in and was greeted by a rather bear-like trucker, quite handsome actually with a salt-n-pepper beard and moustache - short and well groomed. He grabbed me by the arms and pulled me into his sleeper area, killed the interior cab lights and left a small one on in the sleeper. He began to get his pants off and ordered me to take off clothing, other than my outer coat, slowly.

By the time he had his pants off and his cock peeking out from under his boxers, I had my outer coat and jacket off. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me to my knees and ordered me to serve his dick. I knelt before him and greedily began to suck and kiss and worship such a magnificent thick piece of manhood. "Rod" as he wanted to be called just kept a tight grip on my shoulders and my neck, enjoying my sucking and kissing acts upon his hairy beast of a cock. My hands went up his shirt against his abdomen. Like most truckers, it was a bit full, but I was finding this shape to be very pleasing after having had quite a few men like this and enjoying every moment spent being fucked and used by them. Rod was hairier than most though, which really aroused me. Over the years I begun to develop a deep lustful desire for hairy men, at least in the abdomen and chest area. My clear coat nails traced up and down his hair and made my clit rise from its confines under my skirt to make a dramatic bulge that Rod noticed.

"Damn sissy you're already hard! What a fucking slut you are! What do I call you?"

"I am whatever name my lover wishes me to be," I responded before going back to kissing at his now mighty dick. He was definitely over 7" in length by this moment, probably coming very close to 8 inches. But it was the thickness that had me wondering how my tight pussy was going to respond. So far in the past few months of "trucker fucking" I'd had men that were between 6" and almost 9" in length (Pimp Daddy and the black trucker up next are both nearly 9") but this was by far the thickest man I'd had yet.

"Then you're my Trixie. And I can't wait to fuck my Trixie."

Another few minutes of sucking and taking every inch of him I could soon turned to him dragging me to my feet and him pulling me down onto his lap to sit on him as he kissed my face, lips and neck and caressed my breasts. He'd already removed my A-cup bra and was enjoying my natural breasts under my sweater. I just moaned and purred as he seduced me. "Oh damn Trixie my wife never got me this hot since before our wedding. Fuck I'm glad Ken set me up with you! I've got to fuck you! Do you need it, Trixie? Do you need my rod?"

I kissed and licked him back, "Yes Rod I need you. My pussy aches to be fucked. Take me raw, baby. Take me natural. Let me feel every thick bit of your manhood turn me into your whore." Rod then pushed me off, got up, grabbed onto me and tossed me onto the sleeper on all fours. He spread my legs with force and pushed my leather-look skirt up over my hips and saw his reward - my ass-pussy looking at him under a very small hole in the nylon fabric of my pantyhose. His thick fingers went right in, ripped them open and he began to slap my ass and spit on my hole. I reached my painted nails back and caressed his thick cock, keeping his massive manhood nice and hard so that he'd be ready to plow into me when he had gotten a fill of my pussy.

He licked and spit, slapped and spit, then repeated the process over and over as he kept telling me he was so going to fuck me hard. It was at this point he finally caught eye of my clit - nearly as long as his cock, but encased in the same coffee nylon poking through a small hole in the front of my pantyhose. "Oh fuck that's hot! I'm going to make you cum in that nylon, bitch!" I looked back and begged him again, "please fuck me Rod! I need your dick in me!"

He didn't hesitate this time. Either I was fully prepped and wet, or he was just going to take me at my word and fuck me hard, raw and didn't care. It seemed it was more the latter, because as his thick head tried to penetrate I was not quite wet enough. He leaned over to a small shelf, grabbed what I assumed was a bottle of lubricant or something. it was cold - very cold! I maned and almost cried out a bit as it shot against my hole. He slapped my ass and pushed the head into me. "Yeah Trixie you're going to be my fucking bitch! I'm going to own that pussy and plant my seed in you, whore!"

"Oh baby give it to me. Make me yours. I'm your cum dump. I'm your sissy fuck. I'm just a pussy for your dick!"

He grabbed me around the throat, squeezed me tight enough to make me gasp for air, "Yes you are, bitch!" He then released the grip on my throat but grabbed my hair in the back and began his full-on push into my pussy. I moaned his name as he entered me fully and I felt the slap of his balls against my ass. He was in - I was in ecstasy. I felt my clit getting hard again from within its nylon sheath and I felt my eyes rolling into the back of my head as he began to pound like a machine set on high. It was one hard thrust after another - a man on a mission to pound my ass and to get his sperm deep inside me. My walls were pretty sore from his thickness but I was not minding the feel after about 5 minutes of relentless fucking.

We barely said a thing to one another - just lots of moans, groans, and a few "oh yesssss" hisses from me as he used me. Then I felt his right hand loosen from my hip onto my clit, where he began to stroke my nylon covered dicklette and make me even harder. I was now moaning even louder. This made Rod want me even more it seemed. His hand just kept stroking my clit and he kept moaning the name he'd given me, "Trixie" over and over and he fucked me. I then reached under, grabbed his hand, pressed it to my breast over my heart and let him finger my nipple. Then both his hands were under my sweater squeezing my tits as we fucked. I began now to moan his name. I felt my cum boiling up in my balls.

"Make me cum Rod," I begged him. His thrusts got even harder and within a few pounds I did just that, cumming hard into the coffee nylon over my clit. "You dirty fucking slut! Gawd I am going to fuck you! Yeah Trixie you're my bitch! Take my dick, Trixie my whore!" Rod cried out my name a few more times and then I felt it - his body shuddered. I could not feel the splash of sperm but I could tell from his loud moan it was a big one! I just moaned "Oooohhhhhh yeeesssssssss Rod!"

About five minutes of kissing and post-sex enjoyment then saw to me getting dressed and leaving Rod lying there on the sleeper very happy and satisfied. I was off to my next rendezvous of the night just about 20 feet away.

heels.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...