Do you bottoms wish you had a smaller cock?

I’m a total bottom. For a while now I’ve been wishing my dick were a lot smaller, and wish I would stop getting erections so it would just stay tiny and limp like a clit. Do any other fellow bottoms also fantasize about this for themselves?

I started wearing micro chastity cages more and more and absolutely hate any acknowledgment of my dick during sex... I don’t even like it called a dick, instead a ‘clit.’

I wouldn’t want it to be removed but I do like the idea of it being super tiny and unable to get hard. Makes me feel like much more of a sub.

Have any guys had any luck with long term chastity? Did it shrink your dick?

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I used to have fantasies of this as well.  Mine did come true for the time being. I recently had a medical condition that has caused me to currently be unable to get an erection. I am also unable to cum this is probably mental as the Dr. has told me I should still be able to orgasm.

I’m a bottom with a 9” cock. My problem is when I’m in group settings. It’s difficult to have guys concentrate on my ass with such a big cock. But usually when guys see me getting fucked they see me for the bottom I am. 

Because I’m bi and also fuck girls I would not want a smaller cock but it does hinder me some at gay group orgies. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bimarried001 said:

I’m a bottom with a 9” cock. My problem is when I’m in group settings. It’s difficult to have guys concentrate on my ass with such a big cock. But usually when guys see me getting fucked they see me for the bottom I am. 

Because I’m bi and also fuck girls I would not want a smaller cock but it does hinder me some at gay group orgies. 

Put you dick in a chastity cage then they know it’s off limits. 

C8C8AA8E-2BE1-4A54-BC68-B154DD09079B.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I'm more modestly sized than you, but guys see my "pretty dick" and get dickstracted from my ass as well. One solution that has helped is getting a cage to lock my dick away. Firstly, it looks much smaller, and secondly it is impossible for them to get at.

IMG_6244.JPG

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

I'm more modestly sized than you, but guys see my "pretty dick" and get dickstracted from my ass as well. One solution that has helped is getting a cage to lock my dick away. Firstly, it looks much smaller, and secondly it is impossible for them to get at.

IMG_6244.JPG

Wow. You have a nice stiff cock. What happens if you get excited and your cock gets hard? I don’t think I can get my cock in a cage. And if I do I’m worried about getting hard in the cage. 

BBE7FC65-36C9-40DF-8F78-A1563510AE07.png

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Wow. You have a nice stiff cock. What happens if you get excited and your cock gets hard?

That little bit of pain is like an ice cold shower. I spent the better part of a year in chastity under the control of my cuckoldress/dominatrix. She took my nearly 8" cock (fully erect) down to just over 6" with chastity and control. She later "allowed" it out of its cage when I was around men she was having sex with, but then kept me locked up whenever she'd have over pretty women as guests. It made me "stay limp" around women and gave rise to the idea that I should "be horny and show it" around men. Eventually the men took notice and as they began to take notice, I began to suck their dicks and even had a few take liberties with my ass and fucking me while my Mistress was at work. Now I am always limp watching women - naked, in lingerie, or otherwise. But the moment my eyes see a man, if I am drawn to him, I feel it rise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Wow. You have a nice stiff cock. What happens if you get excited and your cock gets hard? I don’t think I can get my cock in a cage. And if I do I’m worried about getting hard in the cage. 

Thanks. The whole point is preventing you from getting hard in the cage. You get it in when your dick is soft. It takes some adjustment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Thanks. The whole point is preventing you from getting hard in the cage. You get it in when your dick is soft. It takes some adjustment. 

Ok so you put it in soft. But what if you get excited while on? My cock gets hard when I’m getting fucked, or if I’m watching someone else getting fucked as is usually the case. 

16 hours ago, bivergent said:

I used to have fantasies of this as well.  Mine did come true for the time being. I recently had a medical condition that has caused me to currently be unable to get an erection. I am also unable to cum this is probably mental as the Dr. has told me I should still be able to orgasm.

Oh damn. Well are you enjoying being a totally soft bottom now or has that fantasy dissipated now that its come true?

7 hours ago, ohmalewhore said:

That little bit of pain is like an ice cold shower. I spent the better part of a year in chastity under the control of my cuckoldress/dominatrix. She took my nearly 8" cock (fully erect) down to just over 6" with chastity and control. She later "allowed" it out of its cage when I was around men she was having sex with, but then kept me locked up whenever she'd have over pretty women as guests. It made me "stay limp" around women and gave rise to the idea that I should "be horny and show it" around men. Eventually the men took notice and as they began to take notice, I began to suck their dicks and even had a few take liberties with my ass and fucking me while my Mistress was at work. Now I am always limp watching women - naked, in lingerie, or otherwise. But the moment my eyes see a man, if I am drawn to him, I feel it rise.

Very hot! So a year of chastity really shrank your dick down to 6”? And that’s now as big as it can get? I started at 6. Hopefully that means I can get to 3!

• Upvote 1