Do you bottoms wish you had a smaller cock?

I love my cock but it's frustrating how many guys want me to fuck them or want to suck me.  They don't seem to realise that even talking about it turns me off.  I am 100% bottom.  So I don't wish I had a smaller dick, but I just wish other men weren't interested in my cock.

• Like 2

Thankfully mine is already tiny enough, and love when a hung top wants to compare it to mine. Always makes me feel like I'm supposed to be a bottom when even an average cock makes mine look so small. Honestly I do just wish I had a vagina instead though, would make getting dick so much easier and I'd be such a colossal slut. Even if I'd still probably prefer it in the ass when I could because of my anal obsession. Always love a girl that knows her pussy is for breeding and her ass is for pleasure. 

• Like 1

At just shy of 8" in length and a wee bit over 6.5" in girth I'm a very happy with my cock bottom as I can be. I am thrilled when self-professed 100% tops (incl. all other variations such as 'total top' or 'never been fucked top') beg me to fuck them. If anything, I get a high when tops at glory holes or in dark rooms reach out for my cock and motion to fuck them. It is also true that some tops with smaller dicks get intimidated, but I always make a first pass encouraging them to make good use of my ass. It also serves me well in sex clubs when if someone fucks me, there's almost always someone else positioning themselves in front of me or on top of my cock. My favourite position? On my back with a cock in my ass, an ass on my cock, another cock in my mouth and two cocks in my hands.  Hmm, just writing this makes me think where am I going tonight? 🙂 

5 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

My whore is 4 inches and she's stuffed in this. We just bought it last weekend and she's happy. The idea is to shrink it as much as possible.

media_faccfa39-77e3-4ebc-93b3-fe622fbb245d_800x@2x.jpg

ohhh i want

I’m going to say I actually wish I had a bigger cock. Mine is just below average, at 5-6inchs hard. Growing up I always wished it was bigger, and this why I bottom. Now I love being a bottom, I’m bloody good at It, very verbal, I love the feeling of an aggressive top slamming his hard cock into my hole. Making me squirm.
But, and this is a little but, I would like to have the pleasure of topping a slut bottom, and loading him up. When I have had a chance to top, I’ve always felt the bottom felt I was inadequate in the cock stakes.