Do you bottoms wish you had a smaller cock?

On 2/6/2022 at 12:02 AM, PussyBottomBitch said:

I’m a total bottom. For a while now I’ve been wishing my dick were a lot smaller, and wish I would stop getting erections so it would just stay tiny and limp like a clit. Do any other fellow bottoms also fantasize about this for themselves?

I started wearing micro chastity cages more and more and absolutely hate any acknowledgment of my dick during sex... I don’t even like it called a dick, instead a ‘clit.’

I wouldn’t want it to be removed but I do like the idea of it being super tiny and unable to get hard. Makes me feel like much more of a sub.

Have any guys had any luck with long term chastity? Did it shrink your dick?

i like your clit, now if you didnt have those pesky testies id agree.

clits look cute in panties, testies dont.

• Piggy 1

18 minutes ago, MackyJay said:

I absolutely adore my very cute very small 'male clit'. I'm a total bottom so it goes well with my 'male pussy'.   What can I say, I'm a Slut and any and all tops can use/abuse me for their pleasure.

20220214_074250_HDR~2.jpg

20210921_020836~2.jpg

20211126_200527_HDR~2.jpg

So cute. Love the image of you fingering your pussy while wearing your wedding ring. 

Most cumdumps don’t need a cock and balls at all. ln fact a lot of them could benefit from having them removed, as could their daddies, masters, owners, and whoever uses them. Plus it’s a good way to ensure they don’t forget what they are. However, most bottoms should keep them just for the men who use them. A lot of men love to see a cumdumps limp cock flopping around while they use its hole or love to see how hard a faggot gets when men skull fuck it. Or sometimes we wanna make a bottom put on a show by jerking off for whoever or fuck another cumdump for our amusement, or make it jerk off in public, whatever. Sometimes the men using a faggot like them to have a big one for putting on a show but sometimes they prefer a faggot with a tiny, useless cock that says they never had a choice to be a bottom. I like to own big dicke bottoms and forbid them from topping unless I tell them to. But l also like getting bottoms to have them completely removed. The ultimate submission.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

14 hours ago, MackyJay said:

I absolutely adore my very cute very small 'male clit'. I'm a total bottom so it goes well with my 'male pussy'.   What can I say, I'm a Slut and any and all tops can use/abuse me for their pleasure.

20220214_074250_HDR~2.jpg

20210921_020836~2.jpg

20211126_200527_HDR~2.jpg

Very sexy micro clit! Definitely will never give anyone pleasure with that! Bet it feels good to be a f*ggot 🙂

• Upvote 1