Do you bottoms wish you had a smaller cock?

7 hours ago, Subjockboy said:

YES!!! I hate having a man’s sized cock… I generally keep it hidden or jerk off a couple times before I play so it stays really soft and useless

Atta whore! Well from your pic your clit looks pretty tiny. Don’t think you’ll be pleasing anyone with that ever 😉

• Piggy 1

On 2/6/2022 at 1:11 PM, Bimarried001 said:

Wow. You have a nice stiff cock. What happens if you get excited and your cock gets hard? I don’t think I can get my cock in a cage. And if I do I’m worried about getting hard in the cage. 

BBE7FC65-36C9-40DF-8F78-A1563510AE07.png

Damn huge cock

I am actually somewhat in the process of using a special aid (not sure if it's cool to share what) to help shrink my dick size! I used to be 6.5" and am now a solid 4.5" lol. I love it! I'm hoping to get down to just 3" some day! I have had my 6.5" length for a long while, and just got tired of big bulges when erect in public, and never stroking enough of my length when solo. So, my new size, I can hide erctions much more easily (which I like), I'm a little thicker in diameter (a bonus), and it fits in my hand full length for solo stroking!

I also just have this small dick fetish and want to be one of those guys. I'm more vers, too, so when I top I love being that guy with a small dick that's still getting to fuck lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m a cumdump bottom and will take any raw cock and cum up my faghole. I’m also hung (7.5-8c depending on how aroused and how measured). I love my cock and play with it often. I love cbt (electro and sounding are awesome) and regularly drink my own piss and cum from my cock. When I was younger, I used to suck my own cock and loved that strange sensation and the taste of my cum straight from my cock.  I also top on very rare occasions.  Not all of these require a big cock, but it doesn’t hurt haha.

All that said, when I’m getting fucked and used by men — when I’m fulfilling my purpose as a faggot — my dick never gets hard and I don’t play with it. I’m focused on pleasuring the man, not myself. It’s not about me or my cock. On rare occasions, a top will want me to get hard so they can enjoy my cock; in those situations my cock springs to life like they good faggot I am. 

49 minutes ago, Kinkboimt said:

I do want a smaller cock. I'm planning on lusing ong term chastity and hormones  to shrink it into a clitty that's fitting a sissy faggot chemslut. 

a617255e-14ce-44c6-ad6f-79be54678a74.jpg

Beautiful

Some of you whores don’t need to have a cock at all, and most cumdumps don’t need or deserve to have one. At least half the cumdumps on this site should have their cock and balls completely removed so you can focus on what you are, fuckholes, and cum receptacles.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Faggotuser said:

Some of you whores don’t need to have a cock at all, and most cumdumps don’t need or deserve to have one. At least half the cumdumps on this site should have their cock and balls completely removed so you can focus on what you are, fuckholes, and cum receptacles.

I'm taking hormones, using breast cream, and noticing my sissy clit is getting smaller. I don't need my clit, as I get no pleasure from it. My only pleasure comes from Alpha Males pounding their cocks into me, and knowing that I am being used for their pleasure.

• Like 1