Do you bottoms wish you had a smaller cock?

On 3/1/2022 at 12:05 PM, Faggotuser said:

Some of you whores don’t need to have a cock at all, and most cumdumps don’t need or deserve to have one. At least half the cumdumps on this site should have their cock and balls completely removed so you can focus on what you are, fuckholes, and cum receptacles.

It doesn’t get used as it’s in permanent chastity. But I’m still a male “faggot” 

• Piggy 1

Love reading the different opinions. Personally, I'm 6" and even as primarily a bottom, I wish my dick was bigger. Mainly cause I love cbt and wish I had more cock for a top to abuse. Also, when it's locked up, I LOVE the feeling of the cage preventing an erection. Love studded cages! The other reason is I do like to top occasionally and wish I had a cock that could do damage. 🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 3/15/2022 at 8:33 AM, pervinmt said:

Love reading the different opinions. Personally, I'm 6" and even as primarily a bottom, I wish my dick was bigger. Mainly cause I love cbt and wish I had more cock for a top to abuse. Also, when it's locked up, I LOVE the feeling of the cage preventing an erection. Love studded cages! The other reason is I do like to top occasionally and wish I had a cock that could do damage. 🤣

If I get myself to shrink to my desired 3” length, I’m definitely getting it pierced with a PA, maybe even a ladder along the top of the shaft. Speaking of doing damage… I’d wear pointed piercings for all those horny holes that want to get wrecked!

• 5 weeks later...

Nope.  Not once.  At 7 x 5.5, I'm ok with my cock size but would gladly take another inch.  When bottoming, I enjoy the sight of my dick jumping about and reacting to the pounding I'm getting.  Seems the tops do too.  

• Piggy 1

I was a Vers top, about 7x5.5 and always loved my cock. A year ago, I got a timed lockbox and started locking it up while I was working from home so I couldn’t jerk off during work.

I started locking it up longer because I loved how horny it made me, and I started feeling more and more sub. One of my formerly Vers fuckbuds got into it and started making me go longer and longer, and got me into getting fucked while I wear it. Whenever the timer expires, I text him to ask if I get to take it off and play with my dick or he tells me how long to reset the timer for.

I didn’t know it could make my cock smaller, and I didn’t notice for a while. When I noticed I measured and found I’d lost almost two inches already. I was shocked but also turned on. It happened much faster than I’ve read about here, in just 2 months of being near constantly caged.

I told him I probably should stop wearing the cage. He said “nah, lock it back up.”

It’s been another month and I’ve lost another inch, and while I never would have imagined liking it, it really turns me on. He likes to remind me he turned me into a total cumdump bottom with a cock that barely hits 4” when he lets me take it out and that he’s going to make me keep going until I’m just a hole.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, swytch360 said:

I was a Vers top, about 7x5.5 and always loved my cock. A year ago, I got a timed lockbox and started locking it up while I was working from home so I couldn’t jerk off during work.

I started locking it up longer because I loved how horny it made me, and I started feeling more and more sub. One of my formerly Vers fuckbuds got into it and started making me go longer and longer, and got me into getting fucked while I wear it. Whenever the timer expires, I text him to ask if I get to take it off and play with my dick or he tells me how long to reset the timer for.

I didn’t know it could make my cock smaller, and I didn’t notice for a while. When I noticed I measured and found I’d lost almost two inches already. I was shocked but also turned on. It happened much faster than I’ve read about here, in just 2 months of being near constantly caged.

I told him I probably should stop wearing the cage. He said “nah, lock it back up.”

It’s been another month and I’ve lost another inch, and while I never would have imagined liking it, it really turns me on. He likes to remind me he turned me into a total cumdump bottom with a cock that barely hits 4” when he lets me take it out and that he’s going to make me keep going until I’m just a hole.

If you stopped wearing it would your cock eventually go back to its original size or will it be small permenantly?

10 hours ago, swytch360 said:

我是一个Vers的顶部,大约7x5.5,一直爱我的公鸡。一年前,我买了一个定时锁箱,在我在家工作的时候开始锁起来,这样我就不能在工作的时候手淫了。

我开始把它锁得更久,因为我喜欢它让我变得如此饥渴,我开始越来越感到不安。我的一个前Vers fuckbuds进入它,并开始让我去越来越长,并让我得到性交,而我穿着它。每当计时器到时,我就发短信问他我是否可以把它拿下来玩我的老二,或者他告诉我把计时器重置多长时间。

我不知道它能让我的鸡巴变小,有一段时间我都没注意到。当我注意到我量了一下,发现我已经瘦了将近两英寸。我很震惊,但也很兴奋。它发生得比我在这里读到的要快得多,仅仅在被关在笼子里的两个月里。

我告诉他我应该停止戴笼子。他说"不,把它锁起来。"

又过了一个月,我又瘦了一英寸,虽然我从未想过会喜欢上它,但它真的让我兴奋。他喜欢提醒我,他把我变成了一个彻头彻尾的废物,当他让我拿出来的时候,他的阴茎几乎达不到4英寸,他会让我继续下去,直到我只是一个洞。

Don't wear it for a long time, it's not good for your body, and the big one is always more popular than the small one

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2022 at 10:05 AM, Faggotuser said:

Some of you whores don’t need to have a cock at all, and most cumdumps don’t need or deserve to have one. At least half the cumdumps on this site should have their cock and balls completely removed so you can focus on what you are, fuckholes, and cum receptacles.

Well, that's certainly me; all I am is a faggot cum and piss dump sex toy.  My mouth and ass are any tops urinal, and my tongue is made to lick ass, and I've never wanted a cock and balls. 

As for how small my cock is, my pic is it at it's hardest.  While I've never actually measured it, I have compared it to the other cocks I've seen, sucked, and taken up my ass, and I'm smaller than most of the guys I've had sex with, so I don't know how small my cock is considered----what do you guys think?  I will say that while most of all I want it gone, I'd settle for a while anyway of simply having it smaller. 

I'm not fussed about the size of my cock, it's small and I couldn't care if it was smaller or not. It is always caged when being used.  As a faggot cumdump having it caged ensures I focus completely on being the fuck meat the top is expecting and that I want to be.  I get my kicks from pleasing a guy by being just two holes for cock, spit and piss.