Do you bottoms wish you had a smaller cock?

14 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

Is there any guy anywhere, no matter his preferred position,  who wishes he had a smaller cock?

That was always my opinion before reading posts from bottoms on here, that don't want tops to even acknowledge that they have a cock.

I’m decent size and happy with it. I do wear a cage often but I can also get hard and wank which I do often despite being quite submissive sexually. My cunt hole is what gets used by men though 

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2023 at 8:38 PM, jockstrapbud said:

I could give a fuck about my little dick while I'm being knocked up.  It's all about the tops cock and my hole... I do not like my little dick touched, often caged when I'm down, just like my hole pounded and flooded.   

50D27197-9776-43CC-A666-A8594CCDFBF2.jpeg

2CAB7F1B-0F18-45A8-91B3-EE2208AB49EB.jpeg

Where can I find one of those? Damn that's what I use spinner bait and a safety pin  for. 👄

I am glad I was born with a slightly smaller than average dick. I also don’t get hard when I get fucked which I really love, it makes me feel completely submissive and devoted to the cock that is filling my boipussy. I sometimes wear a chastity cage as well and it really makes me feel like a good boy, I love that! 
The best feeling ever is getting my ass destroyed while my boiclit is limp and my top grabs me by my balls 😍😛

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Prettyass said:

I am glad I was born with a slightly smaller than average dick. I also don’t get hard when I get fucked which I really love, it makes me feel completely submissive and devoted to the cock that is filling my boipussy. I sometimes wear a chastity cage as well and it really makes me feel like a good boy, I love that! 
The best feeling ever is getting my ass destroyed while my boiclit is limp and my top grabs me by my balls 😍😛

I love having my balls pulled hard while I’m being fucked! Even if I’m in chastity 24/7

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Some tops soletiles want to switch but I’m a 200% bottom and I really can’t use my big cick to fuck anyone. Never done this. So yes, no cock would be a better option for me. My balks are used to hang me by in the sling for example, ot to hurt me so they have a reason to hang between my legs… 

IMG_3354.jpeg

IMG_1766.jpeg

Edited by CumAddict

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's hot when guys OWN IT and work with whatever they've got.  This weekend I went to a "cumdump buffet" hosted on bbrt.  3 young bottoms and tops cumming and going for 3 hours.  fuck them, pick one, cum and go.  I got there 2 hours in, and it was going strong.  So many cumdumps wear a jock, but the one with the hottest jock body and perfect ass was all geared up in a harness, socks and sneakers, FAG baseball cap and blindfolded.  NO JOCKSTRAP - when I got around to the front of him I saw his ripped body and his caged microdick.  It was so tiny there was really no sign of a dick at all, but I could see some small balls, so he wasn't trans.  I loved that he was showing off his caged microdick and not hiding it in a jock.  Of course he got my load 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1