Do you bottoms wish you had a smaller cock?

Mine couldn't really be smaller as it is. I hate it when it turtles. But i love wanking it every morning, and then leaving the little fucker unfulfilled. Most Tops don't give it a second glance but there is a small minority who like to suck it. And then roll me over and shove theirs inside me. Judge a man by the size of his cock, as my granny used to tell me.

• 7 months later...

Mine is extremely tiny and I don't want it touched or acknowledged as a cock it's really a big clit anyway,  my only concern is giving tops the best experience possible and giving myself to them so they can have the best orgasm they ever had,  my duty is to be the best fuckhole available and allow them to enjoy me anyway required and a small cock ensures their only focus is on their enjoyment,  my enjoyment is knowing my body is being used for sexual pleasure of others. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 6:04 PM, blackrobe said:

I'm more modestly sized than you, but guys see my "pretty dick" and get dickstracted from my ass as well. One solution that has helped is getting a cage to lock my dick away. Firstly, it looks much smaller, and secondly it is impossible for them to get at.

IMG_6244.JPG

Love your penis in the cage it’s cute 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 1:04 PM, blackrobe said:

I'm more modestly sized than you, but guys see my "pretty dick" and get dickstracted from my ass as well. One solution that has helped is getting a cage to lock my dick away. Firstly, it looks much smaller, and secondly it is impossible for them to get at.

IMG_6244.JPG

perfect

i'm totally turned on when the top suggests making my cock smaller...i'd high and keep it soft and small too the point of pushing the head inside me ...if he asked. with a cock ring on to push my balls out, my cock stays inside until i release it....leaking continuously

photo-ffadult-r40-s2-487891067_81336.1305989568.0.square.jpg

No. My cock is irrelevant. 

When I started going to the sauna for naked day, I always wanked it/covered it up, while I walked around. These days, I just walk around and don't care if it's shrivelled up. If anything, it gives off more of a sign that I'm likely to want cocks up my arse, which of course I do.  

On the rare occasions I do actually top (I did yesterday), it's officially "average" and it does the job, but I don't care about its size.