2022 Fist Fest in Augusta

Hey fellow pigs,

Im attending my first fist feat in April, and looking for some guidance mentoring. 

Ive been getting fisted for years but unfortunately pretty infrequently.. so i plan to do quite a bit of training between now and then (just spent way too much money on toys, lubes and poppers).

Id like to be able to expand my limits while im there but i know that alot of that also depends on who is topping me but i hope to meet some amazing FF tops  there to help me go further. So if you are one and plan to be at Fist feat in april let me know!

But also looking for tips/tricks on cleaning out and staying clean for three days, avoiding or reducing soreness (i dont want to be out of commission after night #1), etc. So if anyone can give me some advice on how to make the most of the event and be the biggest FF pig i can possibly be i would appreciate it!!

I go to Fist Fest often, thogh I will miss the April one this year as I will be at CLAW. The event brings together a wide range of pigs with varying skill levels. You will find some gret and experienced tops there to help open you and stretch you further. Myself, I m a huge pig bottom and I train nearly everyday by taking my oversize toys (all Land XL Bad-Dragon and TwisedBeast) in me. If you are still training to takes fists I highly recommend getting an XL inflatable butt plug from Mr. S Leather.

Prep: invest in a shower shot. Mr. S also sells portable ones for travel. They are a must for a good deep cleaning, which takes over an hour usually. I have a couple of my big toys to ride while I am cleaning to make sure I am fully clean. Mt diet while I am there consists of soft food (think cake donuts or the like) and lots of Ensure. I take an Immodium the morning of the first day of the event and occasionally take a second one before bed on the second night and that takes care of the full 4 days of play. You have to learn how your body response to clean out and Immodium to know how to dose it. (my other half takes one the afternoon of and an hour before the first play and he is good for the weekend). Immodium should be reserved for major play stuff like a Fist fest and not a daily or weekly thing.

The more your ass is used to sodomy the easier it is to last without getting super sore. My fisting aftercare includes: hosing my slopped hole with warm water using my shower shot, applying CBD lube, taking an Aleve/Mortin/Advil. After really heavy use I will often use diclofenac topical, in my hole. Just note that if you do the diclofenac, it will burn for about half a minute and then settle in and work directly on any rectal muscle inflammation.

As for play itself, poppers are your friend. They are serious about the no drugs (G K T) at this event. I can take two hands with just poppers so I know the hard drugs are not necessary. As you get further into it, a little aspercreme (lidocaine) in my hole can be used as well. I reserve this for really huge stuff or when I am will into play and starting to get sore.  Hope this helps! Maybe I'll see you at the July Fist Fest.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/13/2022 at 2:19 AM, MuscledHorse said:

I go to Fist Fest often, thogh I will miss the April one this year as I will be at CLAW. The event brings together a wide range of pigs with varying skill levels. You will find some gret and experienced tops there to help open you and stretch you further. Myself, I m a huge pig bottom and I train nearly everyday by taking my oversize toys (all Land XL Bad-Dragon and TwisedBeast) in me. If you are still training to takes fists I highly recommend getting an XL inflatable butt plug from Mr. S Leather.

Prep: invest in a shower shot. Mr. S also sells portable ones for travel. They are a must for a good deep cleaning, which takes over an hour usually. I have a couple of my big toys to ride while I am cleaning to make sure I am fully clean. Mt diet while I am there consists of soft food (think cake donuts or the like) and lots of Ensure. I take an Immodium the morning of the first day of the event and occasionally take a second one before bed on the second night and that takes care of the full 4 days of play. You have to learn how your body response to clean out and Immodium to know how to dose it. (my other half takes one the afternoon of and an hour before the first play and he is good for the weekend). Immodium should be reserved for major play stuff like a Fist fest and not a daily or weekly thing.

The more your ass is used to sodomy the easier it is to last without getting super sore. My fisting aftercare includes: hosing my slopped hole with warm water using my shower shot, applying CBD lube, taking an Aleve/Mortin/Advil. After really heavy use I will often use diclofenac topical, in my hole. Just note that if you do the diclofenac, it will burn for about half a minute and then settle in and work directly on any rectal muscle inflammation.

As for play itself, poppers are your friend. They are serious about the no drugs (G K T) at this event. I can take two hands with just poppers so I know the hard drugs are not necessary. As you get further into it, a little aspercreme (lidocaine) in my hole can be used as well. I reserve this for really huge stuff or when I am will into play and starting to get sore.  Hope this helps! Maybe I'll see you at the July Fist Fest.

Hey there...thanks for the great feedback/advice. You and i have chatted several times on Asspig, i really hope we get to meat up sometime and play stud!!

• 11 months later...