• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I lived on the other end of Cape Cod for 30 years and I got up to Pee-town frequently. ironically the trip up on old one lane Rt 6 north of Orleans with speed traps was always slow and full of anticipation and took longer than driving to Boston. 

I don't think I ever went up and did not visit the Dick Dock. Busy weekends were the best. 4th of July and Bear Week was busy every night. But any night if it was warm enough to play outside would have some guys there after last call. There were nights I met up with guys before the night began once it got dark.

unfortunately I have moved to god forsaken NH. My last time there last summer, i pointed in the car with my partner. As I was rushing I walked to the boatslip, down the path,( I don't know what fence , you walk right in) there were probably 25-30 guys there. I stripped to my jock and harness, leaned over one of the supporting trusses and put my ass out. I know that I got what I expected. Always better than a bathhouse. It is free. 

There were so many times there the details run together. I never left without multiple loads in me. I miss Cape Cod. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...