Opening up

Seedthissub

I’d like to know if some people are experiencing the same as me. With the economy opening up and more people traveling I have been getting steady loads plus my regulars. Met two guys this week traveling in hotels. One from California and another from Ohio. Had a great time being bred by them. A lot of new profiles on the hook up sites to! Anyone else?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Seedthissub said:

I’d like to know if some people are experiencing the same as me. With the economy opening up and more people traveling [...] A lot of new profiles on the hook up sites to! Anyone else?

Agreed! I am finally seeing new faces near me on Grindr. It seems to be a combination of vaccination, booster doses, resumption of economic activity, and increased travel. The other day, I bred a flight attendant twice, just before his flight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'd agree, but the fuckjoints weren't shut down for all that long around here.  It used to be that RR had "dick-cops" walking around the patio, the johns, to make sure no guys had their Cock's out of their pants.  A while ago though, that went out the window - now guys are raw-fucking by the pool table in the front bar.  The (newer) Eagle over in WM is wide-open.  The cruisers at night around RR are plentiful ...

I guess all kinds of people are really tired of the pandemic.  I don't know, but I think that most gay guys are vacced against covid, etc.  Of course, that pie-faced fool of a Governor hasn't helped with the covid mess at all ...

31 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I'd agree, but the fuckjoints weren't shut down for all that long around here.  It used to be that RR had "dick-cops" walking around the patio, the johns, to make sure no guys had their Cock's out of their pants.  A while ago though, that went out the window - now guys are raw-fucking by the pool table in the front bar.  The (newer) Eagle over in WM is wide-open.  The cruisers at night around RR are plentiful ...

I guess all kinds of people are really tired of the pandemic.  I don't know, but I think that most gay guys are vacced against covid, etc.  Of course, that pie-faced fool of a Governor hasn't helped with the covid mess at all ...

You Florida guys do have spring break coming up soon....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, fskn said:

Agreed! I am finally seeing new faces near me on Grindr. It seems to be a combination of vaccination, booster doses, resumption of economic activity, and increased travel. The other day, I bred a flight attendant twice, just before his flight.

Wish I was there to catch your third and fourth 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JimInWisc said:

You Florida guys do have spring break coming up soon....

Yeah, I know .... not that I won't, but drunk college kids aren't my usual focus.  True, some may find their way to the backrooms / Slammer ... there's a noticeable uptick during spring break .... we'll see ..... <filthy grin>

• Like 1

I've been getting bred throughout covid during lockdowns, etc..... Only changes I've had are a lot younger tops wanting to dump loads up me...... Ive met many nice guys...... As things opening up I'm getting a lot of bi and str8 guys..... I recently took 4 random loads in the space of 5 hours and fell asleep after incubating the loads inside me..... Hope this continues. 

On 2/9/2022 at 10:20 PM, Seedthissub said:

I’d like to know if some people are experiencing the same as me. With the economy opening up and more people traveling I have been getting steady loads plus my regulars. Met two guys this week traveling in hotels. One from California and another from Ohio. Had a great time being bred by them. A lot of new profiles on the hook up sites to! Anyone else?

yep. Definitely true!!!