How I met my Daddy

sarahpalin

1 hour ago, billy88666 said:

I hope that the boy is going to get to experience all of his daddy's kinks and to explore a few of his own. He's been avidly watching so many videos of rubbered up gimps in bondage.. let's hope that this is introduced into the next chapter. He might even earn his own tattoo 😈

You're in for a treat then. I left a few hints about what's coming in the next parts.

I'm a rubber fetishist first and foremost, so it's definitely in the plans.

• Upvote 3

Coming a bit faster than expected, what was supposed to be the first few paragraphs became the whole of part 3. It's basically an expansion of the second part and lays the ground better for what's coming. Buckle up, things are barely getting started for Rick and his boy.

Part 3 – A sign of Things To cum 

After the fact, Daddy told me that my conversion session lasted three whole days. He fed me so many kinds of drugs to keep me high, horny and awake that by the end my brain was completely fried and I have no memory of the last 24 hours. Daddy had his dick in my ass pretty much the whole time and only stopped because he was too sore to carry on; there was blood and cum all over his cock and oozing out my ass, he also told me it was the longest and most intense fucking session he ever had.  

During this epic session, Daddy would never stop telling me how happy he finally found me. He kept calling me his greatest achievement and a dream come true. Corrupting and converting a straight boy like me was his lifelong dream and he finally had a slave he could mold exactly to his image.  

When we finally both collapsed from complete exhaustion, Daddy injected me some tranquilizer to help me go to sleep for a long while to make sure I could get a full rest without experiencing a crash from the chems withdrawal.  

“This will help you sleep soundly. I’ll see you again in a couple days when you wake up, and by then you’ll be just like new. In more ways than one,” he said while pushing on the syringe.  

It was true. I was now a completely new person. The straight old me was definitely dead and gone and a poz chem slut had taken his place.  

But it wasn’t all that simple. When I finally woke up, I didn’t know how much time had passed. I was completely naked. I was in a place I didn’t recognize either. It was a different room than mine. I was on a bed covered in black rubber sheeting. The walls were black and there were no windows. It looked something like a fetishist’s dungeon, but almost empty. An awful feeling crept over me. Was this all a dream? Did it really happen? Did I accept to become a gay slave and be fed all kinds of dangerous drugs and let Rick fuck my ass relentlessly? Oh my god, was I HIV positive now? What have I done?! 

I was starting to panic when the door opened, and Rick came in.  

“Hey son, calm down, it’s alright. Daddy’s here. Don’t worry, everything is under control.” 

“What did you do to me?” 

The drugs had worn off and I was sober. The reality of my situation was hitting me hard, and I had a hard time accepting I had surrendered so quickly and easily to my recent fantasies. 

“I told you, son. I have shown you your true nature. What you are experiencing right now is completely normal. This is a very big change you just went through, and your mind is trying to make sense of what happened. Don’t worry I have just the thing to make you feel better.” 

He sat down next to me and passed an arm around my shoulders. I thought he was trying to comfort me, and in a way that’s what he did, but he mostly was holding me in place. With his other hand, he stuck some black rubber respirator mask in my face and held it tight. I tried to protest and get away, but Daddy was stronger than me and I couldn’t move. 

“It’s alright, son. Calm down and breathe slowly. That’s it, deep breaths. Slow and steady.” 

At first, I didn’t want to be drugged again but I didn’t have a choice either and I had to breathe so I did as I was told. I inhaled whatever Daddy was giving me and. It smelled like very strong medicine, but with a sweet cinnamon hint. I instantly felt different, relaxed and mellow, but there was also a strong tingling building up in my groin. 

“I told you I was going to keep you high on drugs all the time and never let you regret your choice, right? Well, there it is. Keep breathing, son. I’m sorry I thought you’d sleep a little bit longer and you woke up before I could dose you again. Now try to focus on what you remember from before you passed out. How much pleasure you felt. How horny you were. My huge poz cock in your ass. How you begged me to slam you over and over again. How you couldn’t get enough of my seed.” 

Daddy removed the mask from my face, stood up, removed his shirt and faced me.  

“Remember this,” he said as he pointed to his biohazard tattoo. “You kept telling me how beautiful you thought it was and how you couldn’t wait to get one.” 

It was all coming back to me at once and all my fears were washed away as soon as I saw the tattoo. It looked glorious. Daddy was right, I was fascinated by it and wanted one on myself.  

“And you will have yours, don’t worry about that. As soon as you are confirmed poz, which is only a matter of time, I will have one of my friends come here and put some ink on you. You’ll get one just like this one, and a few others I have in mind. It’s gonna be a nice surprise, you’ll see. In the meantime, why don’t you suck on this one for a little bit.” 

I already had my mouth open when Daddy said that while moving forward to meet me. I started sucking and licking his nipple once again and worshipped his large, bold biohazard tattoo. I was obsessed with it and got extremely horny having it in right in my face.  

And just like that, the last remnants of doubt or regret went away. Even though there were a few moments after that when I wasn’t chemmed up in my life with Daddy, I never regretted it once again. I was barely high from whatever was in that mask, but I was completely set on my new life as a chem slave. I already wanted to feel like I did before I blacked out from our epic session. I was getting extremely excited worshipping my Master’s tattoo and started moaning like crazy. Daddy put his hand behind my head and pressed on it, forcing me to suck harder on his nipple, which made him grunt with his deep voice.  

“That’s it boy, worship the tattoo. Worship the virus. Can you feel it flowing in your veins? It’s slowly taking place in your system, infecting your cells, wrecking your DNA. It’s altering you as we speak, making you into a different person. A poz slut. But you’re not completely poz yet. It takes time. We probably have a few weeks before you begin experiencing the fuck flu. You’ll get a nice fever, you’ll feel like complete shit for a few days, and by the end of it you will finally have completed your conversion. In the meantime, I have lots of plans for you. You’re going to learn what it means to be my slave. Okay now, enough with the nipples, you have to suck on something bigger while I explain a few things to you.” 

Daddy then pushed me back and unzipped his pants, whipping out his magnificent poz cock, already rock hard and oozing precum, right in my face. I didn’t need more directions and started sucking it hungrily, swallowing as much poz juice as I could while listening to what Daddy was saying. I don’t know what I inhaled in the rubber mask was, but it was making me hornier and hornier even minutes after I stopped taking it. The poz talk was music to my ears. I was no longer horrified by the disease; I was craving it. I wanted more HIV, more virus. My Daddy’s poz cum was so tasty I was convinced the virus was giving it an additional flavor. I felt like it was burning my mouth and my throat. And I wanted more. I wanted to be fucked by several poz men. I wanted the most toxic cocks available to line up and fuck my ass and fill it up to the brim. I wanted to overflow with deadlier and deadlier strains. I wanted to give birth to the most toxic version of the virus possible and then gift it to the world. And while these feelings were drowning my thoughts, Daddy kept talking to me. 

“Now is the time to tell you a bit more about me, son. I’m now 54 years old. I’ve stopped working about 3 years ago because I had made so much money selling patents that I never have to worry about money ever again. You see, I’m both an anesthesiologist and a chemical engineer. I’ve always been interested in drugs of all kinds and enjoy getting people high, either through legal or illegal ways. I started as an anesthesiologist about 25 years ago and wanted to improve what we used so I designed new compounds that are now widely used in the field. I’ll keep receiving very large royalties for decades. I also still act as consultant for several big pharmaceutical companies even to this day, when I feel like it. But my true joy is to really get people fucked up and abuse them in various ways. And this is exactly what I plan on doing with you. I have built a whole complex in the basement of my house, a sex dungeon if you want to call it that way, where we are right now. This is your new room for the foreseeable future. I never showed it to you since you’ve been living here. Nobody knows it exists except a few trusted friends. Nobody can find you here, it’s like you don’t exist anymore. And you’ll probably never get out of here again. There is everything you and I need here. It’s now your whole universe and you will experience so many great things here. But for now, I haven’t fucked you in three days and I must keep you charged up to further your infection so let’s get on with it. Stop sucking me and get on all fours, facing the wall, NOW.” 

I regretfully let go of Daddy’s delicious dick and did as I was told. I was expecting to be fucked right away but instead I could feel something wet and warm touching my hole. It felt amazing and I started moaning loudly. Daddy handed me a brown bottle. 

“Take these poppers and inhale continuously, or until I tell you to stop.” 

I opened the bottle and started sniffing heavily while Daddy was eating my ass. After three hits I was already flying and could feel Daddy’s tongue go further and further into my hole. After a while he was basically tongue-fucking me and I was screaming in delight.  

“Don’t stop hitting that bottle you fucking faggot.” 

I was having trouble keeping my hands steady and spilled some on the bed. Then I could feel some fingers in my ass stretching and opening me up. I kept inhaling and I could see my fingertips turning blue when Daddy told me to stop and put the lid back on the bottle. Then I felt something cold in my ass and knew I was getting some T-laced lube, just like my first time with Daddy. The burning sensation soon followed and Daddy didn’t wait any longer to ram his huge toxic cum inside me. I came instantly and felt like my own cum was being pushed out of my balls by Daddy’s cock. He started fucking me very fast and with each push more cum would come out of me. 

“Oh yeah, you’re still so tight and warm boy, such a perfect little hole. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of fucking you, son.” 

I was so happy to hear how Daddy liked my ass. I was incredibly proud of being his son. The Tina he pushed in my ass was starting to get to me and I could feel the heat all over my body and I craved even more dick and poz cum. I wanted it all. I felt so good I started crying. 

“You ok boy?” 

“I... I love you so much Daddy. I love your toxic poz dick so much, I love it fucking my ass. Please breed me again Daddy. Please give me more drugs and make me into your personal guinea pig. Get me high and fucked up, give me more toxic seed so I can grow my own poz babies, give me your gift and make me more pregnant. I love you so much and what you do to me, please never stop abusing me, it’s sooo good...” 

“I know son. It turns you on, doesn’t it? The poz talk, the chems, all these dirty and horrible things I did and plan on doing to you? That’s why you were born. That’s where you belong. Soon I’ll breed you again and then I’ll put you to sleep and make you experience things you have never heard about. You will see, I have so many surprises for you. I will have complete control over you and remove any possibility of free will that remains. You’ll be turned into an object, a fuck toy, an HIV incubator, a public attraction, a freak. And you will love every second of it.” 

“Yes, please Daddy!” 

“Now take my load, you fucking bitch!” 

And then Daddy pushed violently against my ass with his hips, buried himself deep and shot a load so big I felt it filling my guts. His toxic cum was hot in my bowels and I could feel it burning my insides. I was picturing millions of viruses running through my ass, entering my walls and invading my bloodstream, joining the growing population of viruses slowly infecting my body, and I welcomed them all with open arms. 

“Thank you, Daddy!” 

Daddy pulled out, leaving an awful void in my ass. It felt cold and empty instantly and I cried out in despair. Daddy pushed me down, turned me over and shoved the rubber mask back in my face. “Inhale, deep breathes.” I instantly felt calmer and numb. After a few seconds, Daddy removed the mask and produced a syringe. I thought he was about to slam me but then Daddy said: 

“Now I’m putting you back to sleep. I still have some preparations to do for the next phase of your journey. When you wake up, you will enter a new reality. I’m about to send you on a one-way trip to Wonderland.” 

Daddy had a huge grin on his face as he inserted the needle in my arm and quickly pushed on the plunger. I felt a cold wave spreading in my arm and I immediately felt heavier. Darkness overtook my vision and the last thing I saw was my Daddy’s magnificent biohazard tattoo, a sign of things to come, I hoped... 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sarahpalin said:

Coming a bit faster than expected, what was supposed to be the first few paragraphs became the whole of part 3. It's basically an expansion of the second part and lays the ground better for what's coming. Buckle up, things are barely getting started for Rick and his boy.

Part 3 – A sign of Things To cum 

After the fact, Daddy told me that my conversion session lasted three whole days. He fed me so many kinds of drugs to keep me high, horny and awake that by the end my brain was completely fried and I have no memory of the last 24 hours. Daddy had his dick in my ass pretty much the whole time and only stopped because he was too sore to carry on; there was blood and cum all over his cock and oozing out my ass, he also told me it was the longest and most intense fucking session he ever had.  

During this epic session, Daddy would never stop telling me how happy he finally found me. He kept calling me his greatest achievement and a dream come true. Corrupting and converting a straight boy like me was his lifelong dream and he finally had a slave he could mold exactly to his image.  

When we finally both collapsed from complete exhaustion, Daddy injected me some tranquilizer to help me go to sleep for a long while to make sure I could get a full rest without experiencing a crash from the chems withdrawal.  

“This will help you sleep soundly. I’ll see you again in a couple days when you wake up, and by then you’ll be just like new. In more ways than one,” he said while pushing on the syringe.  

It was true. I was now a completely new person. The straight old me was definitely dead and gone and a poz chem slut had taken his place.  

But it wasn’t all that simple. When I finally woke up, I didn’t know how much time had passed. I was completely naked. I was in a place I didn’t recognize either. It was a different room than mine. I was on a bed covered in black rubber sheeting. The walls were black and there were no windows. It looked something like a fetishist’s dungeon, but almost empty. An awful feeling crept over me. Was this all a dream? Did it really happen? Did I accept to become a gay slave and be fed all kinds of dangerous drugs and let Rick fuck my ass relentlessly? Oh my god, was I HIV positive now? What have I done?! 

I was starting to panic when the door opened, and Rick came in.  

“Hey son, calm down, it’s alright. Daddy’s here. Don’t worry, everything is under control.” 

“What did you do to me?” 

The drugs had worn off and I was sober. The reality of my situation was hitting me hard, and I had a hard time accepting I had surrendered so quickly and easily to my recent fantasies. 

“I told you, son. I have shown you your true nature. What you are experiencing right now is completely normal. This is a very big change you just went through, and your mind is trying to make sense of what happened. Don’t worry I have just the thing to make you feel better.” 

He sat down next to me and passed an arm around my shoulders. I thought he was trying to comfort me, and in a way that’s what he did, but he mostly was holding me in place. With his other hand, he stuck some black rubber respirator mask in my face and held it tight. I tried to protest and get away, but Daddy was stronger than me and I couldn’t move. 

“It’s alright, son. Calm down and breathe slowly. That’s it, deep breaths. Slow and steady.” 

At first, I didn’t want to be drugged again but I didn’t have a choice either and I had to breathe so I did as I was told. I inhaled whatever Daddy was giving me and. It smelled like very strong medicine, but with a sweet cinnamon hint. I instantly felt different, relaxed and mellow, but there was also a strong tingling building up in my groin. 

“I told you I was going to keep you high on drugs all the time and never let you regret your choice, right? Well, there it is. Keep breathing, son. I’m sorry I thought you’d sleep a little bit longer and you woke up before I could dose you again. Now try to focus on what you remember from before you passed out. How much pleasure you felt. How horny you were. My huge poz cock in your ass. How you begged me to slam you over and over again. How you couldn’t get enough of my seed.” 

Daddy removed the mask from my face, stood up, removed his shirt and faced me.  

“Remember this,” he said as he pointed to his biohazard tattoo. “You kept telling me how beautiful you thought it was and how you couldn’t wait to get one.” 

It was all coming back to me at once and all my fears were washed away as soon as I saw the tattoo. It looked glorious. Daddy was right, I was fascinated by it and wanted one on myself.  

“And you will have yours, don’t worry about that. As soon as you are confirmed poz, which is only a matter of time, I will have one of my friends come here and put some ink on you. You’ll get one just like this one, and a few others I have in mind. It’s gonna be a nice surprise, you’ll see. In the meantime, why don’t you suck on this one for a little bit.” 

I already had my mouth open when Daddy said that while moving forward to meet me. I started sucking and licking his nipple once again and worshipped his large, bold biohazard tattoo. I was obsessed with it and got extremely horny having it in right in my face.  

And just like that, the last remnants of doubt or regret went away. Even though there were a few moments after that when I wasn’t chemmed up in my life with Daddy, I never regretted it once again. I was barely high from whatever was in that mask, but I was completely set on my new life as a chem slave. I already wanted to feel like I did before I blacked out from our epic session. I was getting extremely excited worshipping my Master’s tattoo and started moaning like crazy. Daddy put his hand behind my head and pressed on it, forcing me to suck harder on his nipple, which made him grunt with his deep voice.  

“That’s it boy, worship the tattoo. Worship the virus. Can you feel it flowing in your veins? It’s slowly taking place in your system, infecting your cells, wrecking your DNA. It’s altering you as we speak, making you into a different person. A poz slut. But you’re not completely poz yet. It takes time. We probably have a few weeks before you begin experiencing the fuck flu. You’ll get a nice fever, you’ll feel like complete shit for a few days, and by the end of it you will finally have completed your conversion. In the meantime, I have lots of plans for you. You’re going to learn what it means to be my slave. Okay now, enough with the nipples, you have to suck on something bigger while I explain a few things to you.” 

Daddy then pushed me back and unzipped his pants, whipping out his magnificent poz cock, already rock hard and oozing precum, right in my face. I didn’t need more directions and started sucking it hungrily, swallowing as much poz juice as I could while listening to what Daddy was saying. I don’t know what I inhaled in the rubber mask was, but it was making me hornier and hornier even minutes after I stopped taking it. The poz talk was music to my ears. I was no longer horrified by the disease; I was craving it. I wanted more HIV, more virus. My Daddy’s poz cum was so tasty I was convinced the virus was giving it an additional flavor. I felt like it was burning my mouth and my throat. And I wanted more. I wanted to be fucked by several poz men. I wanted the most toxic cocks available to line up and fuck my ass and fill it up to the brim. I wanted to overflow with deadlier and deadlier strains. I wanted to give birth to the most toxic version of the virus possible and then gift it to the world. And while these feelings were drowning my thoughts, Daddy kept talking to me. 

“Now is the time to tell you a bit more about me, son. I’m now 54 years old. I’ve stopped working about 3 years ago because I had made so much money selling patents that I never have to worry about money ever again. You see, I’m both an anesthesiologist and a chemical engineer. I’ve always been interested in drugs of all kinds and enjoy getting people high, either through legal or illegal ways. I started as an anesthesiologist about 25 years ago and wanted to improve what we used so I designed new compounds that are now widely used in the field. I’ll keep receiving very large royalties for decades. I also still act as consultant for several big pharmaceutical companies even to this day, when I feel like it. But my true joy is to really get people fucked up and abuse them in various ways. And this is exactly what I plan on doing with you. I have built a whole complex in the basement of my house, a sex dungeon if you want to call it that way, where we are right now. This is your new room for the foreseeable future. I never showed it to you since you’ve been living here. Nobody knows it exists except a few trusted friends. Nobody can find you here, it’s like you don’t exist anymore. And you’ll probably never get out of here again. There is everything you and I need here. It’s now your whole universe and you will experience so many great things here. But for now, I haven’t fucked you in three days and I must keep you charged up to further your infection so let’s get on with it. Stop sucking me and get on all fours, facing the wall, NOW.” 

I regretfully let go of Daddy’s delicious dick and did as I was told. I was expecting to be fucked right away but instead I could feel something wet and warm touching my hole. It felt amazing and I started moaning loudly. Daddy handed me a brown bottle. 

“Take these poppers and inhale continuously, or until I tell you to stop.” 

I opened the bottle and started sniffing heavily while Daddy was eating my ass. After three hits I was already flying and could feel Daddy’s tongue go further and further into my hole. After a while he was basically tongue-fucking me and I was screaming in delight.  

“Don’t stop hitting that bottle you fucking faggot.” 

I was having trouble keeping my hands steady and spilled some on the bed. Then I could feel some fingers in my ass stretching and opening me up. I kept inhaling and I could see my fingertips turning blue when Daddy told me to stop and put the lid back on the bottle. Then I felt something cold in my ass and knew I was getting some T-laced lube, just like my first time with Daddy. The burning sensation soon followed and Daddy didn’t wait any longer to ram his huge toxic cum inside me. I came instantly and felt like my own cum was being pushed out of my balls by Daddy’s cock. He started fucking me very fast and with each push more cum would come out of me. 

“Oh yeah, you’re still so tight and warm boy, such a perfect little hole. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of fucking you, son.” 

I was so happy to hear how Daddy liked my ass. I was incredibly proud of being his son. The Tina he pushed in my ass was starting to get to me and I could feel the heat all over my body and I craved even more dick and poz cum. I wanted it all. I felt so good I started crying. 

“You ok boy?” 

“I... I love you so much Daddy. I love your toxic poz dick so much, I love it fucking my ass. Please breed me again Daddy. Please give me more drugs and make me into your personal guinea pig. Get me high and fucked up, give me more toxic seed so I can grow my own poz babies, give me your gift and make me more pregnant. I love you so much and what you do to me, please never stop abusing me, it’s sooo good...” 

“I know son. It turns you on, doesn’t it? The poz talk, the chems, all these dirty and horrible things I did and plan on doing to you? That’s why you were born. That’s where you belong. Soon I’ll breed you again and then I’ll put you to sleep and make you experience things you have never heard about. You will see, I have so many surprises for you. I will have complete control over you and remove any possibility of free will that remains. You’ll be turned into an object, a fuck toy, an HIV incubator, a public attraction, a freak. And you will love every second of it.” 

“Yes, please Daddy!” 

“Now take my load, you fucking bitch!” 

And then Daddy pushed violently against my ass with his hips, buried himself deep and shot a load so big I felt it filling my guts. His toxic cum was hot in my bowels and I could feel it burning my insides. I was picturing millions of viruses running through my ass, entering my walls and invading my bloodstream, joining the growing population of viruses slowly infecting my body, and I welcomed them all with open arms. 

“Thank you, Daddy!” 

Daddy pulled out, leaving an awful void in my ass. It felt cold and empty instantly and I cried out in despair. Daddy pushed me down, turned me over and shoved the rubber mask back in my face. “Inhale, deep breathes.” I instantly felt calmer and numb. After a few seconds, Daddy removed the mask and produced a syringe. I thought he was about to slam me but then Daddy said: 

“Now I’m putting you back to sleep. I still have some preparations to do for the next phase of your journey. When you wake up, you will enter a new reality. I’m about to send you on a one-way trip to Wonderland.” 

Daddy had a huge grin on his face as he inserted the needle in my arm and quickly pushed on the plunger. I felt a cold wave spreading in my arm and I immediately felt heavier. Darkness overtook my vision and the last thing I saw was my Daddy’s magnificent biohazard tattoo, a sign of things to come, I hoped... 

Savage! This fuck toy is going to get more than he bargained for I hope. Some violence and extreme fun to come I bet. Great writing !!!

Thank you so much for the comments guys, I really appreciate it. I'm french so writing in english is not that easy for me and I was convinced it would sound like gibberish haha. To be fair when I speak it's certainly not as pretty. At least I can rework written text until I'm satisfied with it.

You all motivate me to keep this story going, I hope you will enjoy the next part(s). If you have suggestions and ideas I'm wide open to make it even better.

Coming next: Part 4 - Wonderland 

Stay tuned!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2