How I met my Daddy

sarahpalin

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2022 at 4:18 PM, BBArchangel said:

It looks like you know how to play and have fun!

Thank you (at least I think I was the one who you are complimenting!). Maybe you and your teacher would like to come to NY next year. I'm sure that both I and @versmetropig would love to meet both of you.

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2022 at 10:10 AM, versmetropig said:

Yes, please continue - you came up with a great premise for your hoT sTory, and I really love the extra kick of having the currently str8 protagonist becoming curious all on his own, when he succumbs it will be with his eyes pretty much open, and turning HIIMSELF into a gay chemslut (with Rick's help). Very twisted, can't wait for more!

Pretty much happened that way with me, actually (will tell you more later at a more opportune moment)  ...

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Maybe this should be continued on the CHEM FICTION section for a larger audience & exposure? The writing, plot development and overall depravity deserves it!  

I can't wait for your future other stories!

Moderator's Note: The poster realizes his error. He asked for this to be deleted, but since substantial comments have been made in response, it needs to stay up. Please note there is no need for additional comments about his mistake. 

Edited by drscorpio
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 2:57 AM, Redrt66 said:

Maybe this should be continued on the CHEM FICTION section for a larger audience & exposure? The writing, plot development and overall depravity deserves it!  

I can't wait for your future other stories!

I've recently written 2 stories outside of the backroom, but going to continue in the backroom!  It's NOT about the audience and exposure for me, just worth the excitement about backroom posting.  It's going to be in the Chem sex section.  I've written quite a few chapters already. Granted they all aren't sex filled, but I enjoy creative writing and building a deprived story!  Feel free to DM me if you want updates on my publishing of story!

I was under the impression that this was indeed the CHEM FICTION section, is it not?

I am amazed at the ongoing interest towards something I wrote purely because I couldn't find anything to "get me there" at the time! Never thought I'd push it that far.

I haven't touched the story in a while to be honest, I've been focusing on other stuff, but I think I'm ready to get back to it, finish this story and complete the first chapter of the sequel. It's coming, just can't say when, but hopefully soon.

• Like 8

On 2/10/2022 at 4:39 PM, sarahpalin said:

Thanks for the comments, guys. Keep them coming while I finish part 2, I just completed the text and have to make sure I didn't left out mistakes and inconsistencies.

Part 3 is gonna take a while longer though, I'm not sure which way I'll take it after pt. 2, but I have a lot of ideas!

I think you'll like it a lot. It's the first thing I've ever wrote that's so hot I have to stop writing and jerk off about it 😄 I'm quite proud of it so far.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...