Horse fair london

Suitedsub

I've done two German horse fairs, super sleazy, I went as a mare and you get to choose a white or red hood (so your blindfolded) white for safe play red for raw loads, I chose red then they tie your hands but leave enough freedom to allow you to sniff poppers. The stallions come in choose a mare drag them off to a location of their choice use em and then return em for the next stallion. I fuckin loved it..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

I have been to one of them before the pandemic.

It's great on paper. Bottoms being taken by tops, used, then left. Stable lad taking care of them, etc. etc.  Unfortunately everything they wrote in the description, all of the rules that make this sound like a unique event just goes out of the window as soon as the bottoms enter the area where they will be fucked. They take their hoods off, everyone starts fucking everyone. Tops or bottoms can't be distinguished, and it just turns into a big regular orgy.

Which can still be found hot of course, but it is not what it's promoted to be. At all. It was a very very disappointing experience for me.

No one is using condoms btw. There's no one there to check who's doing what. They just say you should use condoms, but they know people will be breeding, and they don't care.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 4:34 AM, Bhx7alt said:

I've been.  Raw fucking is allowed. Went January and February 

But is it as described? Do they wear hoods? I really want to try if it’s like it says on the website the one in london

Unfortunately I missed the one last week, hopefully will be going next month, first time for me I was thinking of going as stable lad, at the same time the idea of just watching put me off, I may go as stallion.. at least I can choose who to fuck.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:33 PM, Davidali said:

But is it as described? Do they wear hoods? I really want to try if it’s like it says on the website the one in london

Yeah you wear hoods, also have a blindfold on and have your hands tied together too.

Most mares are naked but some do wear jocks and harnesses.

Seems like most new events have this blindfold theme. I used to cover my face with a towel while in a sauna sling which attracted the adventurous fuckers.
Unlike a darkroom the horse fair situation means the tops can see everything and all the raw cocks and breeding.