Nothing like your first time

GayinIndiana

There's nothing quite like your first time. Let's see it from this perspective:

Imagine being a young gay man, 24, still a virgin, and wanting to explore your sexuality. You scour hookup apps, something new to you, looking for a guy to fuck. After awhile, you find a hot, fuzzy-bodied jock with a sock fetish who agrees to meet you. He comes over that same morning and you both go into your bedroom and sit on the bed. You reach over to grab his crotch, and he does the same to you. You get hot and flustered, never having touched a man this way. Both of you grow harder as you rub each other's bulges. Next thing you know, his jeans and underwear are off, on the floor, and his hard, warm cock is in your hand. You feel how soft its skin is and how it pulsates as you slowly stroke it. The guy then tells you in a soft, sexy voice, "You can suck on it if you want". With that command, you lower your head, mouth open, and engulf the glans, tasting another man's meat for the first time. The texture is rubbery, the flavor juicy. He lays back and moans as you move your lips up and down the shaft, sucking it gently and rolling your tongue around the head. Your saliva coats his cock as you bob your head up and down, creating more friction. You go down further and want to suck his balls, but he says they're too sensitive, so you keep sucking his cock. After several minutes, he says he's about to cum, but you grip his cock tight, not wanting him to unload until you both have anal sex. With him edged, you take your shorts and underwear off and hunker down on the bed, your ass in the air. He puts lube on your hole, and the coldness makes you shake slightly. The next thing you feel is a pressure in your hole, then realize he's inside you. Your mouth falls open, feeling how easy it was to be penetrated and how wonderful it feels to be filled rectally with another guy's dick. You wrap your arms around a pillow and softly moan as he humps your ass, slowly, rocking back and forth. After slow fucking, you beg him to fuck you harder, so he obliges, and you bury your face in the pillow and moan, feeling your ass being pounded. The smell of sex is in the air and the warmth of your bodies makes the room more stifling. You become breathless as he keeps fucking you. Several minutes elapse, and he unloads in your ass. You catch your breath and feel mildly exhausted, but also feel such glee that you finally lost your virginity to a hot guy. Before he redresses, you sit up and inspect his firm ass, seeing that his hole is brown and sparsely-haired, but never get to rim it. He never comes back for more, but you now know that you're going to want dick and ass all the time from this point on. You'll always remember the one who took your cherry.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure this pertain to the subject - breaking my cherry !  While growing up , my mother ( Italian , big tits , smoking and makeup ) used to giving me enemas !

She mentioned several times , " It's time ! " , i knew what was going to happen , she be preparing the bath room to giving me a enema .

She be sitting on the toilet - smoking , in her underwear , her drink and topless shirt - getting the lube ready .

I be bent over and she be lubing my anal hole - having a child size probe - she would be smiling and getting it on with me !

Later on ,  she taught me lubing myself , keeping her hands clean and progressed to the adult size probe - soon it became a regular routine - feeling my fingers going deep  up my hole !

Now , this breaking my cherry ?