Anyone going to Guys2Mount March 26

bb-btm

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, fucknfeedme said:

I will be there - hopefully they’ve got enough riders signed up 

Don’t they keep a certain ratio of tops and bottoms? Like 2:1 or something. I think that’s why bottoms tickets were sold out much faster lol

Not sure the ratio but they do maintain a good ratio tops to bottoms.  It seems like I saw a post where they were offer incentives to get more Tops.  Regardless it will be a fun weekend.  I am staying at CCBC the entire week March 21-28.  It's always a great time.  Look forward to meeting you.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I booked my trip and I’m going to he there ass up taking loads!! For both days!!

other than that, I’ll also stay at CCBC

Other than that, I’ll book motel 6 downtown PS and taking loads with door open ass up during the day the whole weekend.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 6:59 PM, Pig4Fucking said:

Sorry I missed out on the event. I’ll be at C.C.B.C. from April 25-29.

and then at the Canyon Club from May 3-6.

That event was fine. I only went for the first night. I got fucked many times and got 8 loads. Being anonymous the whole night was probably the most exciting part.

My stomach was upset before the event the second night. But from what I’ve heard from a top who went , the organizer had a hard time to find enough tops for the second night. They basically allowed anyone who was willing to fuck just to go there and breed bottoms (aka broncos).

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...