*all characters are 18 or older

Inspired by pm from @swimslut and a very vivid dream last night. I hope you all enjoy: 

My name is Mark. Im an asshole. More on that later. I'm an elite level swimmer. I am the best at my university, and I nearly made the Olympic team two years ago. As a swimmer I've traveled the country winning nearly all my heats and gotten in most podiums. I've also had numerous encounters during these events. At least one was more fateful than the rest.

You see, I'm HIV positive. I don't know who gave it to me, but it's opened up a huge new horizon for me. As someone that's tested regularly for drugs, I'm not taking meds. Even though the doc at the clinic told me I needed to due to how high my viral load is. It's only gone up in the last six months since my diagnosis. I dont know how many guys I've given it to. But I had one dream target.

My little brother Jake is the golden child of the family. Not just with my parents, but my entire family. It's hard to live up to the standards my little brother set, but I've taken him down a significant peg...

30 days ago

Text from Andy: Yo Mark. We're have a get together at our place tonight. You should come over. I found a hot lil slut that doesn't know he's a slut yet. I popped that freshly legal cherry last night.

Attached was an image of the sexiest ass I've ever seen. I need to breed this one.

Reply to Andy: goddamn dude. I'd love to have a go in that boipussy. But you don't want what I got and i sure as hell don't wanna ruin my connection to the best green in the state.

Andy: I hear you. As long as I get him before you, I don't give a fuck what you have. This twink isn't local so its not like im going to fuck him again. He's just here for the state swim meet. I got a new batch of the good if you wanna try. I'll let you have him for free. Party starts at 4, he'll be here after 5.

Me: I'm down. I'll be there after the meet. Gotta support the my lil bro.

Andy: I didn't know you had any siblings. I'll see you after the meet then. Bring some swim gear. We got a big ass pool and there will be plenty of ass for you.

Me: He's a golden child, so normally I wish I didn't have a sibling. I'll catch you tonight.

I took a shower and headed out of town to meet my parents at the meet. After lunch with the folks, we head to the local community college to watch Jamie.

I get bored and walk around while the girls are swimming and see a couple fan boys looking at me. Lust in their eyes. I walk over and make small talk. They are aware of who I am in the swim community and one keeps licking his fat dick sucking lips. All these fine assess in speedos got me hard and this one will do.

"You know where the bathroom is?" I ask the one now staring at my bulge.

"Um. It's over there." And points to the main bathroom area. There are tons of people and not enough room in the stall for both of us.

"That's not what I want. Where's a private bathroom or area for...dark deeds."

He gives me some directions hurriedly and is breathing heavily.

"You 18?"

"Yes, I am Mark. Two months ago."

"Show me the bathroom. I wanna discuss your technique." He glances around and grabs my hand to guide me. We get to one of the office bathrooms and he locks the door. He quickly gets in his knees and fishes my fat member out.

"Jesus it's bigger than I thought. It's so big in the speedos."

"That's cause it's soft in those pics, it's only a semi right now. I gotta piss."

He takes it in his mouth and starts sucking. I take out my phone and record him drinking my piss. "If your good enough at giving me head, I'll fuck you raw tomorrow and share it on my private Twitter."

"Deal! I thought that was your account I found."

"Shut up slut." I force his head on my cock and begin to face fuck him. After a few minutes I felt that all too familiar sensation in my balls. I waited until the last moment and pulled my cock out of this lil twinks mouth and shot my load all over his face. First shot went into his left eye then his hair, cheek, and chin. I shoved my cock back in his mouth for the last twitch. He continued moaning and sucking on my rod. So I pulled my phone out and took a few more pics of his cum covered face. I began recording a live video for my private snapchat of this cum covered slut sucking my cock until I had to piss again. "Hold it all you filthy whore." I stopped mid stream, "show us what's in your mouth." He opens up revealing my piss in his mouth.  "Swallow." As soon as he complies, I continue pissing on his face, then his hair, and on his speedo covered cock.

I stuff my cock back into my shorts and quickly make my way back to the bleachers. On my way I note a very sexy ass in a size too small speedo jiggling in front of me down the hall. Very bubbly. Tight and fit thighs. A very feminine silhouette but clearly a male competitor from my old high school. I lick my lips and take note of his height to scope out my brother's teammate for a potential hookup for this week since I'll be home for break. This is one ass I wanna destroy and whore out even.

He heads to the team area and I head up the bleachers and sit next to the parents. "What took you so long?" My dad asks.

"I met some fanboys, so I had to encourage them."

"Okay." My dad says. My mom continue to stare almost knowingly.

I smirk and try to find that great ass across the pool from us. I gander at all the fit and sexy meat. I scan down the pool looking for the familiar green and yellow speedos.

"How was Jake?" My dad asks.

There they are. "Umm, I'm not sure." I inspect the team more throughly. "I didn't see him."

"Really?"

I find the ass pointing right at me. Bent over at the hips. Hands caressing the calves as the slide their way up the legs. God this slut is perfect. Look at that flexibility. Hands make their way up the thighs. He adjusts the back of the speedo making me bite my lip as my cock awakens.  He begins to turn around towards the crowd. I devour up the lithe body presenting to the crowd.

My dad continues, "He walked out right in front of you coming out of the hallway."

I lock eyes finally with this perfect fuck meat. My perfect little brother. Jake. He waves at us. At the predator looking for a feast. 

I arrive away the party as it's in full swing. I quickly lose my clothes and walk around in my speedo. I feel like a lot of eyes are on my. I grab a beer and head out to the pool and mingle for a bit. I catch a glimpse of my brother and a couple of his teammates diving into the pool giggling. My brother is now in a very revealing swimsuit. Ass pouring out, and his small chub pressing out against the fabric.

I make my way to another group of people talking about their school year and other boring conversations. I join in of course. But my eyes stay focused on my lil brother.

A minute later Andy walks over and talks to my brother. Andy's hand sliding down Jake's back. Into his sexy swim trunks. Andy nonchalantly pulls his hand out, licks two fingers, and slides them back down my brother's back. Into the speedo. My brother grasps Andy's other arm to steady himself. I scan the pool to see if anyone else is watching. I note about 5 or 6 others keyed in to the situation.

Andy pulls his hand back out of my brother's pussy and makes Jake suck his ass off of Andy's fingers. And whispers something into Jake's ear. Jake eagerly shakes his head yes and they start towards the house. Andy nods to the other guys watching and they start slowly heading towards the house as well. Finally Andy makes eye contact with me. We both nod, and then he winks telling me this is the slut.

Just as they get to the door Andy slides my brother's speedo off and tosses it onto one of the chairs next to the door. The ass walking into the house is the same one that Andy sent me a pic of. My little brothers ass. Im going to fuck him so hard. I dont care if he gets impregnated by me.

The other guys soon enter the house. Im interrupted by the second of the two twinks I met at the met earlier. He's trying to talk to me but is starting at my cock in my speedo. Barely in my speedo I should say. I scan the pool area and see a few couples making out. Three guys clearly fucking in the pool. Perfect.

"So...what's it like being so good?" The little twink asks.

"Did your friend tell you that?" I ask in return. The group snickers. "Well I can pretty much always find a few good mouths or asses to use. They always beg for more. Especially if I dominate them in the pool. But honestly I'd prefer them to be on their knees when I dominate them fully." The kid is speechless. I grab a handful of his hair, pulling him towards me and the center of the group. I kiss him aggressively the spit in his mouth before I push him to his knees. I shove his face into my crotch, grinding my fat cock against his face.  "Let's see if your better than your friend. Suck my cock!" I command. He licks my cock through my speedo and slides my shaft out of the leg opening. He goes to town slobbering over and worshipping my cock. "I bet his pussy is nice and tight. Any of you guys gonna take advantage?"

Quickly one of the older college guys in the circle quickly pulls out his cock and spits on the twinks freshly exposed hole. And shoves his long skinny cock in and goes to town on the slut as I begin face fucking the bitch.

After a few minutes the first guy cums in the twink, and another person takes his place fucking the sloppy pussy.  "Keep servicing all these guys, and I'll fuck you and your buddy tomorrow." The twink nods his head with my member still in his throat.

I pull out and the black guy takes my place.  I keel down and lick the big black balls before the twink can. "I'd like to ride this cock later," I tell the black guy. "Save one load for me."

"Oh hell yeah!" He responds.

I lick the twinks ear and whisper, "I'm going to go upstairs and fuck my brother now. But be a good slut today and I'll give your and your piss drinking friend loads you'll never forget." He nods greedily in the black cock in his mouth.

I stuff my cock back into my speedo and make my way inside. And follow the noise up the stairs. The first couple of rooms have couples fucking. And finally I open the master bedroom to find 5 guys naked watching a 6th man plowing my little brother and a seventh one fucking his mouth.

"Glad you could make it." Andy tells me. "I've had my go with this slut. So have your fun." He walks out grazing my fat cock.
"Everyone have a go at the pussy already?" I ask in a deeper than normal tone. They all nod. "Thanks for lubing the slut up for a real cock." They laugh as I pull my cock out and line it up with the glazed hole of my baby brother. "If you gotta piss, use the toilet right here." I tell them. Hopefully keeping him too busy to look at whose fucking him.

The dude in my brother's mouth let's lose a stream instantly. "Drink up bitch. Gotta stay hydrated with the workout you're receiving."

Even with all this cum up his chute, and the numerous cocks he's taken in the last hour, his cock is still tight and feels amazing. The best ass I've ever fucked. I'm definitely going to wear this ass out over my break. I keep pumping away. Slowly all the way in and out, then fast in and slowly out. I crawl closer to him on the bed, putting my right foot next to his right arm for better leverage and I begin. Deep dicking my little brother in ernest. The final guy leaves the room and I grab the back of my brother's hair so he cant move his head and really fuck him. The other mens cum has churned into foam and is coating my cock, balls, and both of my brothers legs. He pushes back on my cock, moaning like a bitch in heat. He begins flexing his ring around my cock. Either he's an expert, or he's a natural born bottom pig. And bottom pigs should be pozzed.

I'm going to convert my brother. Hopefully I will convert him with my seed, but if not, by my bidding. This is the minute he no longer have the poz virus in his system for the rest of his life. My perfect little brother. With the perfectly breedable ass. The ass that gonna have my poz baby.

I start fucking him harder. "You ready for my load boy? I'm gonna breed you every day. You want that?"

Moaning like a little slut he answers, "Please daddy! Your cock is amazing."

"You on grindr?"

"Yessir. My name is 'your little slut boi.' Please breed me!"

"My cum is gonna really make you a little slut boi." I slam my cock deep in his pussy as I push his face into the bed. Balls expelling every once of poz seed they could muster deep into my brother hot, tight anal passage.

He moans loudly as his pussy clamps down on my erupting poisonous stinger. Clearly he's enjoying the fuck as much as I did. I get off of him quickly and leave the room as he's still coming down from his orgasm.

I make it down stairs and find the beautiful black cock erect and sitting on the edge of a lounger. I walk over and mount it without permission. Luckily it's still moist from the previous encounter. I ride him for a bit and see another of my brother's teammates staring at us mouth agape. "Come here little one."

He obeys.

"You want this fat white cock?"

He sheepishly nods yes.

I stood riding the black cock and get off the lounger and pull the ebony skinned Adonis off the lounger with me. "Lay down and suck the cum and ass juice off my cock. Dont stop until this bbc breeds me. Then I'll think about fuck your little pussy." He immediately lays down, head under my cock. I lean over him and we 69 each other as the black cock re-enters my hole. God I love taking big cocks.

The black guy leans over onto my back, hitting the right places in my ass. "I love fucking cocky white boys like you," he whispers. "But I love pozzing them even more."

"I'll gladly take your strain," I retort.  "But some random cock beat you to it."

"Mmm that's even hotter knowing your reputation as a stud in the swim circles around here. Are you going to tell the slut on your knob?"

"He didn't ask..."

"And we wont tell."

"Now shut up and breed me with your toxic strain!" Fuck me he did. Deep and well. I catch movement at the chair facing the three of us. It's my little brother hobbling towards the chair and collapsing on it in exhaustion. Clearly still recovering from my fucking. A wicked thought comes over me. I stop the black guy for a movement and spin the twink under me around and push his legs up and slam my cock in his dry hole causing him to scream in sweet sweet pain and pleasure for myself. My brother looks at us mortified as the black cock enters me just as aggressively. After a few minutes of the black guy and I fucking each other, the twink along for the ride,  the twink screams in ecstacy as his cock shoots his seed allover his own face and body. His hole twitching sets cock off causing my hole to set the black guy's bbc off in my hole. The black guy and I make out as our pump the last bit of cum into their respective hole.

"That was great." I tell my breeder. "What's your name?"

"Yes it was. And it's Dre."

"Let's exchange numbers, I may need your help with a project im working on this week. Hopefully your willing to breed siblings." I whisper.

"Fuck yes!" Dre replies.  Grabs his phone and I give him my number. The twink below me finally comes down from his high.

Jake comes over, his speedos tented with a wet spot at the head of his cock. "Mark, can you take me home? My asshole of a friend is staying here." He glares at the twink with my poz load leaking out of his pussy.

"Sure thing I just gotta piss real quick. Open up little slut." The slut slides down and opens for my stream.  I oblige and release into his mouth. Dre follows suit and we drown Jake's teammate in piss. "Alright little brother, let's get you home before mom and dad worry too much."
Jake hands me my speedo. His eyes unable to move away from my fat cock.

"Wait you're brothers?!" His teammate asks. Dre just smiles.

Loving this story! 

The first chapter lead-up and foreshadowing was good.  The lead character is engaging and quite hot.  Having him be a competitive swimmer who has to be tested for drugs makes his staying off of meds believable. 

I love stories about teen/twink brothers!  For the older one to be toxicly-poz and breeding, and the younger one to be an 18yo high school senior who's also a swimmer and freshly de-virginized is just about as hot as it can get (on BZ at least). 

Anxiously looking forward to future chapters!

• Like 1