The first part of our drive home was as awkward as to be expected. After all, I was at a swim team gay sex party my brother was gangbanged at. He watched me fuck, breed, and douse his teammate with my piss while I was bred by a random black dude from another school. I also breed my brother with a poz load without him knowing it was me or that his breeder was poz. So not a normal day. For him at least.

"Was that your first swim team party like that?" I ask, trying gauge his experiences.

"I went to another one...like that 2 months ago at the start of the season. But I didn't know that type of stuff happened at those parties. I quickly left that one."

"Depends in who's hosting the party. When I went to my first few parties my freshman year, they were mainly drinking and some weed. No sex in the open, but that was also a mixed gender group. It wasn't until I told Brandon that I was gay that he invited me to that type of party."

"I had no idea you were going to those for so long. Did you always...join in?"

"Oh absolutely. My swimming ability wasn't the only reason I was popular. I take as well as I give, and I give very well."

"Yea it looked like it. Your cock is huge. Err...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything."

"Thanks. Don't be afraid to compliment a nice cock. Or a perfectly fuckable ass, like your's. You didn't have that when I left for college. How long have you been out? I thought you might be gay honestly, but thought you'd be too ashamed to admit it."

"Well only a couple of people on the team know. I only realized it when I joined the swim team in the summer. Please don't tell mom or dad. I doubt want them to get mad at me like they did you. Our think that you converted me."

"Haha," poor choice of words Jake. "I'll really convert you if you'd like, haha. Your secret is safe with me. I'm sorry it took you so long to realize it. I knew since 6th grade. How many guys have you fucked? Do you have a particular type? I like breeding little submissive twinks, and love taking big dicks. But I really like getting fucked by dirty older daddies. Muscled, fat, frail. Doesn't matter, as long as they're aggressive and want to destroy my ass."

"Umm..wow um.." he stammers as he stares at my enlarging member pushing out of my gym shorts. "I like being fucked. I tried fucking Taylor, my best friend that you fucked before we left, but I didn't like it as much." He pauses and lets out a sigh and relaxes his body. Finally opening up for the first time to a family member.  "Honestly I hated it. I couldn't stay hard. I love being fucked. Getting a guy off to give me his load. Feels good you know. But I've only had sex with 4 guys... will actually I don't...4 times. I've had sex four times." He says hurriedly still ashamed to being in the middle of that gangbang. Not sure if I know about that.

"I hear you. Nothing wrong with being a total bottom. But I think once you honestly accept what you are and loosen up on your own shame and self judgement, you'll find sex significantly better. Never be afraid to go after what you want." I pull out my fat hard cock. "You want a cock like this breeding your boipussy. Go for it. You see a sexy ass you want to bury your cock or tongue in? Do it. Like that slut at the party, taking all those cocks in both holes, swallowing piss, and not refusing any cock or load. That's what all the good tops really want."

"What? You fucked him?"

"Fuck yes! I have no idea what he looked like, who he was, but his ass was the most perfect ass I've ever fucked. Would have been more enjoyable one on one, but he was cum drunk by the time I got to him. I'd love to eat that hole and spend all day and night pumping every ounce of cum out of my balls into that slut."

"You think he's a slut?"

"Don't judge him if I say he's a slut. He took a bunch of random cock. And was the best bottom there. You should be so proud for anyone to call you a slut, pig, or cumdump. I only want to fuck those types of twinks!"

"Than...um.. you.. did you fuck him last?"

I do all I can to not grin. I look over as Jake is transfixed on my precum leaking cock. I rub the precum off onto my finger and lick it. "I don't know. All I know it's that pussy was full of cum and still tight. Good what I'd give to have a go at that ass again before it gets loaded up. But I lost count on the number of guys I fucked or were fucked by there."

"I...did...I don't know how many guys fucked me. The only one I know that fucked me is a friend's brother, Andy. He fucked me once before. I only had three other guys in me before him. And today was the first time without rubbers. Which I really liked. Like really really liked."

"I only had a rubber on me and in me a few times. But I'll never go back to using them. Something very primally erotic about bareback sex. That man is gifting you a part of them. You are forever changed by their cum."

"Yes I couldn't put it to words I guess, but I don't wanna go back. Are you scared about diseases and HIV?"

"Not anymore. It's very freeing to not have hangups and to live in the now. Did you suck cock before you had sex? Did you swallow? That not very different than going raw."

"I can see that."

"Look, I love sex. I don't want things to deaden my pleasure or his pleasure. Condoms are just a barrier to that. Most things there are cures for, or drugs to help regulate it. I mean, we could die suddenly right now by a drunk driver. There's no protection from that."

"You're right. I guess it would be liberating not worrying about that and living in the moment during sex. Our anything else I suppose."

"There you go!" I ruffle his hair in brotherly affection. "You can come to me if you have any questions or are curious about trying anything."

"I will!" He leans in for a hug and accidentally grazes my cock. I grind it against him just a little and I feel him shake. I look at him in his eyes and see fear, hunger and nerves. I glance up as we're at a red light and kiss him hungrily. He returns my kiss, his hand grabs my cock and he strokes it twice then jumps back.

"Shit. Im sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"No need to apologize. I don't mind it. I liked it." We turn in to our driveway and I put it in park. Jake it's slightly frozen. I get out of the car and stick my head back in and look at him. "It's okay to want [banned word] things. Most sluts do. I'm a slut and I want to taste and fuck my little brothers boipussy. Pump him full of my special brotherly DNA." I head inside not gauging his reaction.

"Hey son. You grab your brother or do we need to get him?" Dad asks.

"He's out in the car texting. He'll be in in a sec."

"Thanks for grabbing him and keeping him from getting into too much trouble. You know how athletes can be unsupervised."

"Yeah. Dont worry, the golden boy is still golden. Not a single drop of booze or breath of weed. His breath just smells like piss."

"Well they all like those energy drinks you know. Thanks for looking after him. What about you?"

"Not a single drop of beer or weed. Too busy catching up and then I saw Jake there so I had to make sure he was safe or didnt get too carried away."

"Thanks for watching him. He really missed you. Probably why he joined the swim team."

"What can I say? The little brat is growing on me."

"Well you'll get plenty of time together. Your mom and I are about to leave to go to Kentucky. Your mom's cousin passed away suddenly. We should be back Saturday afternoon."

"Shit. I'm sorry. I'm leaving early Saturday to go back. They need me to cover a shift at work."

"I think he'll survive a few hours without supervision. Thanks for watching him this week. Try not to corrupt him too much."

I begin to head up the stairs. "No promises. I'm gonna get this chlorine off of me. Drive safely."

This is getting to perfect. I going to plan everything tomorrow. This week will be the last time he has a normal life. If I play everything right, I'll have my personal cumslut and cash cow.

I post the bathroom video to my Twitter and do a quick post to my onlyfans.

"If you like this little slut, I'll be breeding him and his twink best friend with that extra special seed. And for those that are also on patreon, I have a hot new slut im going to corrupt and convert. Extra real [banned word] breeding. Little bro isn't gonna know what hit him. Possibilities are endless for elite level members willing to travel.  Stay tuned."

I log off and slowly stroke my fat cock. This was a good day! 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, teachmedaddy said:

I post the bathroom video to my Twitter and do a quick post to my onlyfans.

"If you like this little slut, I'll be breeding him and his twink best friend with that extra special seed. And for those that are also on patreon, I have a hot new slut im going to corrupt and convert. Extra real [banned word] breeding. Little bro isn't gonna know what hit him. Possibilities are endless for elite level members willing to travel.  Stay tuned."

I log off and slowly stroke my fat cock. This was a good day! 

That's the kind of creator I want to support!

• Like 4

After a few minutes if sitting in my brother's car, my cock manages to deflate enough that my shorts are no longer tented. What just happened? I made out with my older brother. I stroked his very large cock as though it was only natural. It's so big compared to the others I've seen in person. The last guy to fuck me at the party had to of had a huge one too since it stretched and hit me in new places. That's the first time I've cum hands free.

God. I have that type of cock in my house for the next week. Why does it have to be his? But didn't he tell me he wanted to fuck me? I'd bet that cock would feel amazing...

My phone vibrates. "Hey are you mad?" My teammate, and someone I thought was my boyfriend, Sam, texts me. "I shouldn't have fucked Mark. I'm sorry. It's just I've had a crush on him since I was in middle school."

I start to question why I joined swim this year. Im a senior, so im probably not going to improve or get a scholarship. And I'm always going to live in Mark's shadow in swim.  I reply, "Sorry..I guess I got jealous. We never confirmed we are dating so I can be too upset."

"That's fair I guess. But I felt that would be my only chance to experience his cock to see if the rumors were true."

Against my better judgment I ask, "Are they true? How was it?"

"Amazing! The rumors don't compare to how great of a fucker he is! I'd give anything to be his sex slave! He fuck you too? How did you talk him into taking you home?"

"No. I doubt that's going to ever happen," I type slightly defeated. "He's my brother and incest is wrong."

"What?! Shit I had no idea. Dude if he was my brother, I would be trying to suck that cock hourly! It's only a point of view. Hell, that's how I learned to give head and take cock. The people that say that are the same people that say being gay is wrong. Plus it's not like we will get pregnant."

"Yea I suppose. Im just so new to all this."

"Let me send you some motivation." I see my dad coming out of the house and I close my phone as I see Sam sent me a photo. I push my phone into my bag and jump out of the car.

"Hey Jake. You have a good time at the party?"

"Yes Sir, I did."

"Good. Your mom's cousin died suddenly so we are heading out of town to help everyone there and for the funeral. We will be back Saturday."

"Oh no. I'll pack real quick." I say sadly scared of missing out the potential to hang with Mark.

"No son, you're staying here. You've never met this cousin or anything. You boys enjoy your week off. I transferred some money into your account and left some cash for food. Spend it wisely. Just call if you need anything. I love you son." He hugs me.

"I love you too, daddy." I quickly make my way inside, feeling awkward for the meaning of 'Daddy' after calling some guy that as he fucked me earlier that I don't know who he is or what he looks like. I get to my room and close the door. I hear my brother in the shower between our rooms, so I pull my shorts and speedo off, stunned by the amount of cum that has leaked out.

I put the speedo to my face and inhale the musky scent of cum and sex. I lick and suck my speedo clean of the cum. I savor the taste of the multiple loads. I play with it in my mouth before I swallow it all. Something my brother says comes back to me as the nectar oozes down my throat, he's right, there it's something magical, erotic even about a man giving me his seed, letting his DNA become apart of me.

I dig through my hidden box in my closet, past the two dildos and I pull the plug out. I quickly suck on it, coating it in my spit as I finger my hole and im disappointed in the lack of cum that I can feel. I push the plug in anyways. I hear a notification on my phone and grab it out of the bag. I see the yellow grinder icon on the status bar. I open to see several new messages. The second one I see catches my attention.

"I enjoyed breeding that amazing pussy this afternoon. You still got my cum in you?" It's a blank profile. The distance is in my neighborhood or the apartments behind us. My heart flutters.

"Who is this? Were you at Andy's party?"

"Yes. I took control of that pussy and plowed you like a whore in heat."

"The last guy in the group?"

"I was the only one in there when I left you, but im pretty sure I'm the only one you called daddy."

"I don't know who you look like or anything about you. Can you send a photo?"

Suddenly our chat floods with pics of a thick cock fucking various asses and faces, never revealing the full image of the cock. Just highlighting the stretched holes or mouths struggling to handle it.

More photos come in. These are showing gaping holes leaking large amount of cum. Or satisfied guys with mouths full of cum or faces covered in seed as well. My hole twitches and I slowly play with my plug.

"Damn daddy. Are any of those my boipussy?"

"A slut should always recognize their boipussy. Pucker, stretched, gaped, bloodied, and leaking cum."

"Bloodied?"

More pics, rings torn from his cock. His shaft with pink cum at the base as it's buried in other asses. Holes flushed and red from a clearly hard fucking. I'm suddenly very jealous of these guys. I wish that was my hole.

"I'm sorry im new at all this. But after today, I know I want to be a slut. Your slut daddy."

"Is my cum still in your hole?"

"I don't think so. I had a bunch of cum in my speedo when I took them off. I did savor it all and swallowed it."

"A real slut keeps the seed in. Especially if daddy bodies your pussy. That way I become part of you. Do you have a plug?"

"I do daddy!"

"After you are bred, keep it in for a few hours. Overnight if possible. Sluts absorb all the cum given to them. Show my that boipussy and plug."

I get on my knees infront if my mirror and spread my cheeks wide for my phone camera and take a couple pics. I pull out the plug and take a few pics of me sucking and licking it,  and then some pics of my slightly open hole. I send them to this stranger that bred me a few hours ago.

"You'll be a natural slut in no time. Unless instructed by other men, I don't want you plugged before we fuck. I want that hairless boipussy tight! Only plug yourself after you've finished being bred for fuck session. Got it?"

"Yessir."

"I wanna see that pussy be bred again and full of seed. I can't breed you for a couple of days, so you'll need to find someone to fuck and breed you. I expect pics and video with sounds. During and after you're bred."

"Yes sir I'll send them tomorrow."

"No. You've got 30 minutes or you'll not get my cock ever again! I'll allow for more time the more twisted the person is. Homeless, riddled with STDs, or real family members. I expect faces in the pics and videos. Don't hide in them sluts advertise themselves as such."

My heart stops. 30 minutes that's never going to be enough time. Plus I live in the country club there is no homeless people. I'm not sure about openly seeking out someone with an STD. Maybe after im on my own. My parents would kill me. I gotta think of something.

"I'll do my best, Sir."

"That's not good enough, slut. Don't message me until you've been bred."

Shit. When am I gonna find? The guys that have fucked me are probably still at the party and that's an hour away. I open up my texts to see what options I have.

New photo from Sam is the first message in my texts. Holy shit!!

"This is what your brother did to my hole."

His hole is gaping and swollen. His sphincter looks like it has some small tears in the ring. There is a bit of pink colored cum on the top of Sam's balls, with a healthy amount oozing down and dripping off his balls and inner thighs. His legs are wet still. Probably from the urine he was hosed down with by Mark and the black guy that fucked my brother. Come to think of it, my brother only looked like he was fucking the black dudes cock with his ass more than he was fucking Sam.

If Sam loved it so much, and I'm this jealous of his hole, and my brother wasn't really focusing on Sam...what would it be like to be the center of my brother's sexual focus.

I get up, grab my phone and plug, and sneak down the hall to my brother's open door. My cock is aching, my boipussy twitching in hunger and need. I peek into the open door.  I see my brother naked on his bed stroking his fat cock. The head slick with precum. His face is glued to his phone, the sound of moaning emanating from his phone. "Please daddy," a young effeminate male voice begs, "breed me, give me that dirty seed. Covert me daddy. Make me a true little cumdump!"

"Take my dirty load you little slut! Im going to knock that pussy up with my virulent seed." I hear my brother demand. His lips not moving, it must be a video of one of his conquests.

The devil on my shoulder tells me, "That should be you taking Mark's load. He's fucked your almost boyfriend, and a second teammate of yours. He is your brother. You want that perfect cock in you. His seed absorbed by your womb.  And he told you he wants your ass, he initiated that kiss."

If you see a cock you want go after it.

I turn my phone on to record video, putting it on his desk pointing at the bed. I quietly put my plug on his bookcase next to the foot of the bed. I crawl onto his bed, on my hands and knees. My eyes solely focused on his cock.

I lick from the base if his cock and up to the mushroom head.  Savoring the heat, the firmness, the taste of my brother's precum. I try to take his cock as deep as I can barely able to get a quarter of it down my inexperienced throat before I start gagging, tears welling up in my eyes.

"That's okay little brother," Mark looks at me in the eyes, "keep worshiping my cock. Don't forget my big balls." He commands, a dominant tone I've never heard from him before. My need to please him increases in me tenfold. I look into his eyes as I smell the base of his cock, a animalistic hunger is starting back at me. I'm simply his prey, fallen into his trap, about to be devoured by him. Happily devoured and defiled by my older brother. The stud of the region in our various circles. Im going to make sure he knows im his whore.

I caress both of his balls, feeling their weight in my hand, heavier than I expected. I feel something child against the back of my fingers as I go to tug the base of his sack. He's wearing a plug. I look at him in confusion as he smiles back at me, "Dre, the bbc you so intently watch fuck me, his cum is special. I wanted to make sure that his dna takes root within mine. His strain-of cum, mixing into mine. Hopefully to mix into your strain, should you want to be the slut that I know you want to be. What's sluttier than getting knocked up by your brother?"

I look at him in the eyes, his cock between us, "I need you to breed me. I need this in my pussy. I want to absorb your seed."

"My seed will change you forever. If we fuck tonight, there is no going back."

"I don't care, I need it now." I climb up to mount his fat cock.

"Before we do this put your cock in mine." I begrudgingly comply. Both cocks are rock hard. But starting at them I become very self conscious. "What do you see little brother?"

I swallow, my cock deflating, "A large thick cock, twice as long, maybe longer than my little cock. And twice as wide."

"What do you call someone that it's fucking you with this type of cock? If you have a cute little boy cock, what does that make me?"

"Daddy?" I stare questioningly. "Do sluts have more than one daddy?"

"So you already have a daddy?"

"I think so. The guy from the party messaged me. I naturally called him daddy. I'm supposed to take videos and pics of me being fucked and off my boipussy filled with seed if I ever want to get fucked my him."

"Some sluts call everyone breeding them daddy, some only call really dominant men daddy. And some have one and only one daddy. That's up to you. Personally live being called daddy. But I have two guys that I really really love being fucked and passed around by that are my daddies. It's up to you. But I'd say do what feels natural to you. Experiment."

"Okay... thanks." He violently spins me around to make me face the camera. He pulls my legs out behind me and slaps me on the ass very hard making me moan.

"Fuck you moan like a little sissy slut." He pulls my hips up so I'm in a face down ass up position. "Look at your phone. Who's about to fuck you?"

"My big brother." He pushes his cock against my hole.

"Who's cum you want impregnating you?"

"Your's big brother."

"What's your name?"

"Jake Ashton."

"My name?" He pushes harder.

I moan, "Mark Ashton."

"What are you?"

"A slut."

"What kind of slut?"

"A cumslut." He pushes all his weight against my hole. I scream in pain as his cock invades my boipussy.

He pulls out most of the way.  "Who's cumslut?"

Here slams even further making me as full as I was at the party.  "Your cumslut daddy!"

"Good slut."

Continuing to love this story!  The 'rents are conveniently leaving for a week, letting our boys have their fun unencumbered.  Jake might well have pursued his big brother's dick without it, but Mark's anonymous Grindr account, hot pics, and the time constraint on his video demand combined to seal the deal.  Whether it be his anon online Dom Daddy or his self-assured and well-hung brother, Jake has found his calling as a sub bottom cumslut, and his Daddy(ies).  If he heard and understood the twink on Mark's phone begging for 'dirty seed' and to 'convert me', then it shouldn't be any shock once Mark officially tells little brother he's poz and knocking him up.  With Jake's itching hole increasingly taking control of his actions, I doubt he'll mind.

Onward ho! (or maybe Mark tells Jake "Onward, ho!" :) )

Edited by poztwinksrhot
  • Thanks 1