LTR with a Cumdump - Feasible or Fantasy?

Ieatcumholes

On 2/17/2022 at 11:27 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I realized more than a few years ago that I'm not really "Relationship Material".... That hasn't stopped me from trying, but every time a relationship ends that little voice inside me says, "But you already KNEW that!"

So, I've come to the conclusion that the perfect relationship for me would be with a Cumdump. (Note my screen name.) Not only would he be allowed to sleep with as many other men as possible, he would be encouraged to do so on a regular basis in order to bring me a cumhole to enjoy! I only have two rules for such a relationship:

1. Your cumhole is always available to me
  2. When you get a cumhole, you bring it home for me to enjoy

I don't think either one of those is too onerous. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Over the last 6 years, I have had serious talks with three different guys about entering into such a relationship. And in all three cases, the guys disappeared for weeks or months only to resurface after I had already moved on. The first guy lived on the East Coast of the US (and I'm on the West Coast). We had gotten to the point where I was ready to fly across country, rent a U-Haul and drive him and his stuff back to California. Then he dropped off the face of the earth. Turns out he had reconciled with an ex and was exclusive to the point that he couldn't even contact me to let me know what was going on. 

By the time he realized they were exes for a reason and the ex hadn't changed his spots, I was talking to guy #2. He lived in the southern part of the state. We had gotten to the point where I was ready to fly down and visit him and if everything was as good in reality as it appeared to be through conversations, I would've relocated to his area. He disappeared. Turns out he had gotten really sick, was hospitalized and almost died. By the time he resurfaced, I was in a (non-cumdump) relationship.

Last December I talked to another guy from the southern part of the state. He has family in this area and was coming up for the holidays anyway, so he was going to spend that first night with me with an option for spending the whole weekend together if we hit it off. Didn't show, and no contact for 3 weeks afterward. (I actually think he's a catfish if he's even male-identified. But that's another story for another thread.)

My general rule of thumb (applied to many different situations, not just sex) is that once is a fluke, twice is a problem and three times is the Universe sending me a message.

Is a relationship with a cumdump just a pipedream that I should give up? Has anyone had such a relationship that was successful? Would self-identified cumdumps be interested in such a relationship? Or should I listen to the Universe's message that I shouldn't be in such a relationship?

Very frustrating situation to be in. A guy responds to my postings and I'm turned on. He says he wishes that I would be where he wants me to be so that I can have his cock in my mouth and in my pussy. We exchange comments that fires my imagination and I'm restless all day fantasising about feeling his cock slipping into my hot pussy and holding his cock deep inside me as he explodes a huge load. I keep looking for more of his comments but he has somehow vanished. Nothing further "cums" from him, so to speak...lol What does a submissive bottom like me do?

1 hour ago, hotpussyboy said:

What does a submissive bottom like me do?

My only suggestion would be to take the cruise-site potential hook-ups with the proverbial grain of sand.  I don't know anything about your city, having never been there, but maybe you should try the physical locations where men in your area meet for sex.  At least you'd know that there are living, breathing, actual men needing Cock/Hole - and not depending on bs fap fap fap (thank you again, BMLA) fantasies to jerk off to.  It's not *real* until there's an actual hard, raw Cock up your gut, with more lined up waiting their turn .....

On 2/20/2022 at 11:14 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I hope it's ok to say I 😍 you for this! I'm at the age where "daddy" is inevitable, but sugar is not even in the picture!

I for one am damned glad you said it. There are far too many out there who just want to capitalize on guys by charging them for a half-hearted fuck or blow-job, followed by repeated swiping of an American Express card. I even get approached by those younger who want to call me daddy, but are clearly not in a position to eve understand what they really want.

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2022 at 10:27 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I realized more than a few years ago that I'm not really "Relationship Material".... That hasn't stopped me from trying, but every time a relationship ends that little voice inside me says, "But you already KNEW that!"

So, I've come to the conclusion that the perfect relationship for me would be with a Cumdump. (Note my screen name.) Not only would he be allowed to sleep with as many other men as possible, he would be encouraged to do so on a regular basis in order to bring me a cumhole to enjoy! I only have two rules for such a relationship:

I don't think either one of those is too onerous. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Over the last 6 years, I have had serious talks with three different guys about entering into such a relationship. And in all three cases, the guys disappeared for weeks or months only to resurface after I had already moved on. The first guy lived on the East Coast of the US (and I'm on the West Coast). We had gotten to the point where I was ready to fly across country, rent a U-Haul and drive him and his stuff back to California. Then he dropped off the face of the earth. Turns out he had reconciled with an ex and was exclusive to the point that he couldn't even contact me to let me know what was going on. 

By the time he realized they were exes for a reason and the ex hadn't changed his spots, I was talking to guy #2. He lived in the southern part of the state. We had gotten to the point where I was ready to fly down and visit him and if everything was as good in reality as it appeared to be through conversations, I would've relocated to his area. He disappeared. Turns out he had gotten really sick, was hospitalized and almost died. By the time he resurfaced, I was in a (non-cumdump) relationship.

Last December I talked to another guy from the southern part of the state. He has family in this area and was coming up for the holidays anyway, so he was going to spend that first night with me with an option for spending the whole weekend together if we hit it off. Didn't show, and no contact for 3 weeks afterward. (I actually think he's a catfish if he's even male-identified. But that's another story for another thread.)

My general rule of thumb (applied to many different situations, not just sex) is that once is a fluke, twice is a problem and three times is the Universe sending me a message.

Is a relationship with a cumdump just a pipedream that I should give up? Has anyone had such a relationship that was successful? Would self-identified cumdumps be interested in such a relationship? Or should I listen to the Universe's message that I shouldn't be in such a relationship?

I mean I'd date you.

I love dating insatiable cumdump bottoms. There is nothing better then dating someone who has all the kinky slutty qualifications I look for and comes home to daddy with a cumsloppy hole. 

For some of the guys I've dated, I've encouraged them to get remote cameras installed so I can watch them be cumdump whores while I'm working. There is nothing hotter then watching my BF getting fucked raw by a group of men knowing that after work I get to slide into that cumsloppy whore pussy. GRRRRR Just thinking of it makes me worked up.

16 hours ago, TxBBTop said:

I love dating insatiable cumdump bottoms. There is nothing better then dating someone who has all the kinky slutty qualifications I look for and comes home to daddy with a cumsloppy hole. 

For some of the guys I've dated, I've encouraged them to get remote cameras installed so I can watch them be cumdump whores while I'm working. There is nothing hotter then watching my BF getting fucked raw by a group of men knowing that after work I get to slide into that cumsloppy whore pussy. GRRRRR Just thinking of it makes me worked up.

That is the way my ex loved it for 13.5 years. But not a lot of tops love sluts as their partners. 

On 2/23/2022 at 12:10 PM, bjaustin said:

I mean I'd date you.

No it is not a pipe dream just as it is seemingly a pipe dream for tops it is also a difficult situation for cum dumps like myself. It takes a lot of work.

Can we be more specific about the meaning of that term?  What, exactly, is the definition of "date", "dating", as used today within our subculture?

I would offer that "a date" implies an exploratory get-together, with the intent to discover mutual qualities about the other.  It may or may not lead to more "dates", with the objective of figuring out what kind of partner the other guy might be.  For men like us, obviously somebody would Breed somebody, but that's merely the sexual quotient (which, for some reason we tend to satisfy first) ....😈

Does a "date" today mean what "trick" used to mean a couple of decades ago?  Does it still imply the possibility of something "more"? 

Having a partner that is a cum dump can be very hard. Sure, countless tops want to use them. For me and my ex for 13.5 years it worked well - because he not only understood my need for getting fucked and bred, but encouraged it and got off on it too. He actually helped me on the journey to be the cum dump I have ended up being. He organised gang bangs, took me to dark rooms, loved watching men fuck and breed me, loved fucking me when I had taken loads. It made things so much easier. There was no guilt. He knew I needed to get fucked constantly, accepted that I not only had one offs but regulars. He loved taking pics and vids of me gettng fucked. But it worked both ways, I accpeted his need for fucking other bottoms. 

7 hours ago, Ozpig said:

But it worked both ways, I accpeted his need for fucking other bottoms. 

That's the crucial component - each guy supports, approves of, helps bring to pass what defines a cumdump, and it makes the other guy's Cock hard pimping out his partner.  Each guy accepts and supports the other's sexual needs.  

The thing is a person who disappears , or takes off for months and months - is the wrong person . It doesn’t matter what they want to do sexually.

I believe there is no  “one way” to do anything  least of all a relationship .  

Please don’t give up it’s obviously something that’s in your heart that you want but manage your expectations and I say that not that you should compromise for something mediocre but that you have to be honest with yourself about who you’re looking at  for relationships and you have to dig deep and make some changes - Compromise is not a bad word it actually shows strength determination self-restraint and character.

There are people who have wild open marriages and who live each other and are in love with each other - a unified front always - and their other half always the priority - always.

Talk to a sex positive therapist maybe? 

On 2/21/2022 at 2:08 PM, ohmalewhore said:

Ever since I took on the idea that I was attracted to men, craved the need to be filled with cock as often as I can get it, and began to really enjoy every moment a man gave me as he used me as his cumdump, I never once thought about a relationship. In fact, a relationship with a man was the furthest thing from my mind once I started down the road of serving men, getting fucked by men and enjoying the feel of a man's touch all over my skin as he used me. Just the mere writing of this makes me tingle and makes me want to dress up and go prowling for cock.

But prior to Christmas, not long after Thanksgiving, I had a chance encounter that changed my life. I was pumping gas into my car at a nearby truck stop. A trucker spotted me, liked what he saw from my tail section and just on the off chance I was what he needed, approached me. His flirtatious nature and curiosity won me over to slipping off with him to his rig and giving him my body for the next few hours. But each time we've spent since then he's become much more than just a "random encounter."

He's now my "Pimp Daddy" and my lover. First he started out wanting to show me off to other truckers who were lonely, needy and horny. But over that course as I was taking loads from these 6 different other men, "Daddy" and I got closer. It wasn't as much about the loneliness of his cock and my ass but of our two hearts, bodies and minds needing one another. One night we admitted we each had "feelings" for the other and just a few nights ago we shared an intimacy that rarely is ever done .... not only did he make love to me but he then asked me to enter him, to put my cock inside his ass, and to make love to him. I've not fucked a man/gurl since the very early 2000s and really never wanted to do so again. But when Daddy asked me, I could not resist.

It's taken our relationship to a more meaningful level and a whole new level too. Now instead of texts telling me when he's coming on a run, when he's dropped his load at the destination and when he's within an hour or so of "our truck stop" he calls me. We talk. We laugh. And instead of getting right down to sucking and fucking, we converse as we're kissing, caressing and making each other feel special.

Yes, I still fuck other men. Yes, the 6 other truckers still get at least one day (if they're in the neighbourhood) to fuck my ass. But when Daddy's headed in, the entire evening is his and his alone. Last time we started with a dinner and then went back to his truck. Next time we might meet at a different location for dinner or he might just pick me up in the truck and go out to dinner and then "retire" to a bedroom to make love. He enjoys that I'm still a "dump" for his needy friends, but I think sooner rather than later he's going to ask me to stop. And when he does, I will. There's something amazing about him.

What a nice story about your personality and sexuality meshing with another person's.  

Question about it that I have is: why do you think that you will ~have to~ stop being sexually promiscuous for him? What if his choice was for you two to be even married but in an open relationship that allows other people to still enjoy you and him to fuck others too? 

There's the hetrosexual type version "hot wife" of a sexually promiscuous woman in a marriage with a man. In my life, I was/ am the "hot husband" version originally with women and now only with men. And I don't expect monogamy for my partner just as she doesn't have any doubt of my  promiscuity with men. We're totally monogamous in emotional and romantic ways but absolutely not in physical and sexual arenas. 

Just asking because promiscuous sexuality doesn't mean that you cannot have a loving relationship and  bond with another person.  It just means that the other person has to be open and understanding about your relationship. 

On 2/24/2022 at 8:34 AM, TxBBTop said:

My partner too loved watching me get fucked and bred and he too loved it when my hole was dripping with seed. He used to call it riding "the silk trail" if we went to a sex club or had tops over he would always wait til I had loads in me before he fucked me. He encouraged me to take cock whenever I felt the need to and most weekends we spent with a variety of tops visiting me to seed me.

On 2/17/2022 at 10:27 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

In this case, I think you could make it work. You seem like an idea partner for a cumdump. It's always about finding the right "fit" with any relationship. Good luck!!