LTR with a Cumdump - Feasible or Fantasy?

Ieatcumholes

On 2/22/2022 at 3:09 AM, Lejoliederriere said:

Very frustrating situation to be in. A guy responds to my postings and I'm turned on. He says he wishes that I would be where he wants me to be so that I can have his cock in my mouth and in my pussy. We exchange comments that fires my imagination and I'm restless all day fantasising about feeling his cock slipping into my hot pussy and holding his cock deep inside me as he explodes a huge load. I keep looking for more of his comments but he has somehow vanished. Nothing further "cums" from him, so to speak...lol What does a submissive bottom like me do?

I've had guys from halfway around the world (on this and other sites) hit me up. Since transporters are still an invention of Sci Fi, there's not a whole lot two people can do for each other from that far apart. While it's nice that someone lets me know they want what I have to offer, there's not a whole lot I can do.... Don't know if the guys you're talking about fall into that category or not. But if you and I were in the same city, there would be some fucking going on. Just saying....

On 2/22/2022 at 5:02 PM, TheSRQDude said:

I for one am damned glad you said it. There are far too many out there who just want to capitalize on guys by charging them for a half-hearted fuck or blow-job, followed by repeated swiping of an American Express card. I even get approached by those younger who want to call me daddy, but are clearly not in a position to eve understand what they really want.

It's something of a trope, but it's also TRUE! Youth is wasted on the young. I can look back and see where I was, "young, dumb and full of cum" but didn't have "sense enough to pour piss in a boot with the directions on the bottle!" (in the words of the inimitable Richard Pryor) I didn't even THINK I was the shit in my 20's. I KNEW it! With 20/20 hindsight, I didn't really come into my own until my 40s. So part of me can't fault them. But part of me thinks, "Let's see what you have to say in 20 years!" That's a large part of the reason why I'm not all that inclined to play with those more than 20 years my junior - nice to look at, but not really worth the hassle.

On 2/22/2022 at 5:10 PM, bjaustin said:

I mean I'd date you.

Why, thanks! 😊

On 2/23/2022 at 1:34 PM, TxBBTop said:

I love dating insatiable cumdump bottoms. There is nothing better then dating someone who has all the kinky slutty qualifications I look for and comes home to daddy with a cumsloppy hole. 

For some of the guys I've dated, I've encouraged them to get remote cameras installed so I can watch them be cumdump whores while I'm working. There is nothing hotter then watching my BF getting fucked raw by a group of men knowing that after work I get to slide into that cumsloppy whore pussy. GRRRRR Just thinking of it makes me worked up.

We share the same sentiments/outlook. The bottom can get fucked by the whole town as long as he brings that used sloppy cumhole home to me to enjoy! I don't necessarily need to see the breeding though. But I will definitely enjoy the end result!

On 2/24/2022 at 5:43 AM, Ozpig said:

That is the way my ex loved it for 13.5 years. But not a lot of tops love sluts as their partners. 

Lucky you! 🤚 I would enjoy a slut as a partner!

On 2/24/2022 at 5:53 AM, hntnhole said:

Can we be more specific about the meaning of that term?  What, exactly, is the definition of "date", "dating", as used today within our subculture?

I would offer that "a date" implies an exploratory get-together, with the intent to discover mutual qualities about the other.  It may or may not lead to more "dates", with the objective of figuring out what kind of partner the other guy might be.  For men like us, obviously somebody would Breed somebody, but that's merely the sexual quotient (which, for some reason we tend to satisfy first) ....😈

Does a "date" today mean what "trick" used to mean a couple of decades ago?  Does it still imply the possibility of something "more"? 

I don't believe this was directed at me, but I'll answer anyway. For me, "date" is synonymous with sex. If we don't have sex on a date, there won't be a second meeting! "Meet and greet" is what I would equate with "date" as you described it - there is no expectation of sex. I also don't assume that other people interpret terms the same way I do, so date vs  meet and greet would have to be clarified before we met to avoid any confusion. 

On 2/24/2022 at 5:57 AM, Ozpig said:

Having a partner that is a cum dump can be very hard. Sure, countless tops want to use them. For me and my ex for 13.5 years it worked well - because he not only understood my need for getting fucked and bred, but encouraged it and got off on it too. He actually helped me on the journey to be the cum dump I have ended up being. He organised gang bangs, took me to dark rooms, loved watching men fuck and breed me, loved fucking me when I had taken loads. It made things so much easier. There was no guilt. He knew I needed to get fucked constantly, accepted that I not only had one offs but regulars. He loved taking pics and vids of me gettng fucked. But it worked both ways, I accpeted his need for fucking other bottoms. 

Of course this is only hypothetical on my part cause I haven't been in a relationship with a cumdump, but although I would keep my options open to fuck other bottoms since my partner was regularly getting fucked by other tops, I likely would only use that option on rare occasions. My loads would be reserved for my bottom as a thank you/reward for bringing me cumholes to enjoy. I firmly believe that "variety is the spice of life,", but the cumhole that my partner would be bringing me would be different each time, giving me that variety that I crave.

11 hours ago, HairyJake said:

The thing is a person who disappears , or takes off for months and months - is the wrong person . It doesn’t matter what they want to do sexually.

I believe there is no  “one way” to do anything  least of all a relationship .  

Please don’t give up it’s obviously something that’s in your heart that you want but manage your expectations and I say that not that you should compromise for something mediocre but that you have to be honest with yourself about who you’re looking at  for relationships and you have to dig deep and make some changes - Compromise is not a bad word it actually shows strength determination self-restraint and character.

There are people who have wild open marriages and who live each other and are in love with each other - a unified front always - and their other half always the priority - always.

Talk to a sex positive therapist maybe? 

Thanks HairyJake! The first guy I can fault. The second one I can't. The third one I alternate back and forth between he's a flake and he's a catfish. I do believe that things happen for a reason. And in all three of those cases, the reason could be because they weren't the right man for me. History has shown me that compromise doesn't really get me what I want. And being an Earth sign, compromise isn't a strong trait of mine anyway....

4 hours ago, Ozpig said:

Me too

Thank you too! 😍

3 hours ago, FunCheerSlut said:

In this case, I think you could make it work. You seem like an idea partner for a cumdump. It's always about finding the right "fit" with any relationship. Good luck!!

Sites like this have shown me that there are a lot more cumdumps around than I might've thought. The optimist in me wants to believe that means I'm more likely to find one who wants the kind of relationship I want.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Well, Ilovetoswallowcum .... it can happen.  I "kept" a cumdump for several years, and it was a LOT of fun.  I liked the guy personally - we're still friends - and it ended because of another issue I won't accept.  That said, I'd whore him out at CumUnion, various gangbangs/orgies at different venues around town.  There were small groups I hosted at my home, but not more than 5 or 6.  One can't be too careful in that regard.

I will say that it was successful because both of us loved raw sex - the more the better. The most crucial thing is, you need to actually like the cumdump for more reasons than just sex.  

• Like 1