how to train myself to drink my own piss ?

ShaneJF

I love piss and sometimes it is just diffifult for me to drink my piss,  I think I just need to practice and wonder if you guys have any tips to make it easier to drink piss?  happy to connect to people who can share such kind of experience,  so any advice ?  

also we can connect on twitter if you would like to chat 

@frshanejp

This mayn't be helpful, but I'm posting it anyway with a view to sharing a like experience that you may glean what you may from it.

I was never really interested in drinking piss. Not even my own, and it didn't occur to me that I could do so until my 30s. A pig buddy introduced me to it, and I enjoyed the experience with him. Nothing more. And that was as far as it went for a long time. Then in 2016, I joined a watersports club. I went to my first gathering, made new friends (one of whom informed me that eventually I *will* drink it if I hang around such events), and had a great time feeding my urine to others. I did it on and off with my late husband, and he also joined that same club for about a year. Wasn't until 2020 that I was able to drink my own fluids. 

You can't think about it. This is what stops you. 

Here's what I did: I filled a large drinking glass with my piss after tanking on water for most of the day. Wanna be well hydrated, or you might be a little too salty. Also, avoid pungent things like asparagus. 

Anyway, I turned on my camera, filled the glass, and chugged the whole thing down. Didn't give it a thought except "I'm doing it!" while it was going on. It will feel warm going down. And if you can go again, drink it up a second time. But don't overindulge on your first go! You're not used to it, and if you have a sensitive stomach, you might bring it back up. It'll taste bad. Don't do that. 

Here's another one: fill your usual water bottle with a little piss of your own. If you don't fill the bottle, it's okay. Just add some tap water to make up the difference. Drink it as your day progresses. You'll probably barely notice it! And it's quite casual, and no one is likely to know what you're REALLY drinking! Eventually you'll build up to doing a full glass like I did. 

Give those a try, see if they work for you. Just don't think about it, but DO IT. If you wanna do this fetish, you must get comfortable with the idea, or you won't enjoy it.

• Upvote 2

I was ushered into it by a Dom Alpha Top I was seeing. We were at a local bar event and it was hot and wall to wall sweaty bodies he went to the bar and came back with a beer in a glass (yep) bottle for me. At one point he sees I finished and says he’ll get a refill but he went to the Restroom instead and filled it with his piss. Imagine my surprise as I took the first gulp but he motioned and I didn't dare cross him. That was all I had to drink til close at 1am!   

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1