How my girlfriend made me in to a dick craving meth whore

joeri

Hi everyone, first of all english is not my mother tongue. Everything is written in dutch and translated by a translation machine. 
I started writing a transformation story, it starts with the relationship of a man and a woman and you guys see how it continues. Hopefully you will like it. Please leave your opinions and if you have any suggestions please send them to me. If you like the story and the approach I will continue writing.

Part 1 introduction

Brad and Angel have been a couple for 6 months and both senior years. Brad is an athletic quarterback muscular and tremendously handsome. Every girl is eager to get a little attention from him, but his attention goes to Angel. Angel is a girl next door type, the girl every boy will turn around to when she passes by. Blonde hair, blue eyes and big breasts and she also has a very nice smile. Brad is crazy about her, he has already introduced her to his parents and his mother told him to cherish her because you don't find a girl like that very often. Brad said she was right and told his mother that if things go on as they are he wants to marry her and have children. His mother already saw it for her and gave her blessing. 
The relationship between Brad and Angel went like any relationship, in the beginning they lived on the pink cloud and they couldn't stay away from each other. Every day sex, Angel brought him to seventh heaven when she sucked his cock and she moaned with pleasure when he put his thick and big pole in her pussy. But after a few months as with many relationships the sex diminished and some minor annoyances began to arise from time to time. Brad did not want to lose her and did his best to please his girlfriend as much as possible. He did everything she asked and this is where our story starts. 

Angel felt that Brad wasn't showing enough interest in her friends and talked to him about it. I want you to come with me tonight she said. Tonight we are going to a gay club with the friends from dance class and I want you to go with us. Brad had nothing against gays but still didn't really like this. Angel said that it would be fun. Don't worry, we're a couple and we're doing Dave a favor. He dances there every weekend and we want to go and see it with the group. Brad, who would have done anything for his sweethart, agreed to go. I'll have to cancel my appointments with my friends, he said. He had agreed with his friends to play a whole evening and even though he would have preferred to do this he went with his girlfriend. His friends were very disappointed and said that he should stand up for himself and not always slavishly follow his girlfriend. He was the man and he needed to show her who was boss. 
Yet the same night Brad went to the gay club with Angel's friends. The group consisted of Angel another 2 girl Dave and another 3 guys who were definitely gay too according to Brad. Brad was not really comfortable that night. The entire evening he walked around with his buttocks pinched shut and kept circling around his girlfriend. That way he could show the men walking around there that he was straight and that he wasn't there for them. Yet every five minutes he felt at least 2 pairs of hands squeezing his ass. Are we leaving he asked Angel because I don't feel comfortable here. We've only just gotten here she said. Drink something and pull yourself together, you have to have something for me hey if you want to be my boyfriend. Brad ordered a beer and tried to make the best of it. Angel was talking to Nick, one of the two other guys from dance class. Brad joined them and heard Nick talking about his threesome from last weekend and how much fun it had been. Brad frowned and didn't want to hear about it. 3 men fucking each other, no that was nothing for him, if the conversation was about a threesome with 2 women and him, that was something else but 3 men no. The evening was not a great success for Brad but he saw that Angel was entertaining her so he was happy anyway. He thought, I'll do anything to see her but happy. 

The next day at breakfast, Angel said she had a great time and asked Brad what he thought of her friends from dance class. Brad said that he liked them but that he was still shocked at how open Nick was about his sex life. Angel started to laugh, that's Nick she said. He is always open about everything. He said he would be into you too. Brad laughed and said that Nick could keep dreaming that he was only into women. Angel laughed and gave Brad a kiss and said that's true sweetheart. But Nick told me about his threesome and it turned me on Angel said. Oh yes said Brad are you up for a threesome. I don't know said Angel, maybe I am. Maybe we should think about it and see if we don't want to pimp our sex life a bit. Brad grinned and said yes let's do that honey. But do you want an extra woman or an extra man. Angel thought about it and said maybe best first with an extra woman for sure and then can see what we do next. 
The idea of a threesome did not leave them and after some serious conversations they decided to give it a try. They placed an add on a site for couples looking for a third person and after a few days they had found someone they both liked. After sending a few messages they decided to take a chance. They would meet over the weekend and that Saturday night Daisy was at the door. Daisy was smoking hot, she was bi and had a fair amount of experience with couples who wanted a little adventure. 
Brad and Angel were a little nervous but Daisy's beautiful appearance melted their nervousness like snow in the sun. Brad opened a bottle of champagne and they started talking. It was a nice evening and when everyone started to get a bit tipsy Daisy took the initiative and sat between Angel and Brad and put her hands on their legs. Brad's leg started to shake a little and he looked at Angel to see how she reacted. But he saw from her look that it was okay. Daisy came closer and kissed Brad and then she kissed Angel. Brad's cock began to get hard from what he saw. It turned him on to see his girlfriend being kissed by another woman. After they kissed for a bit Angel and Daisy took off their tops and Brad started licking their breasts. Angel took off Brad's pants and started sucking his pole, Brad took off Daisy's panties and licked her pussy. The game continued and after a few hours they were played out and satisfied. Brad had fucked both women a few times and the girls had been biting and fingering each other. It turned Brad on immensely to see his girlfriend being licked by another woman while he was fucking them doggy style.
They both felt good about it and wanted to do it more. Their relationship had been launched back. They grew closer and closer to each other and every few weeks they did a threesome. But suddenly Angel said she wanted to turn the tables. She wanted a threesome with another man. Brad had a hard time with this, did she also want him to kiss and suck on the other man's pole. He didn't want that. Angel reassured him, she just wanted to be used by two men at once. She didn't want Brad to do anything with another man. Brad walked around for a few days with the idea of a threesome with another man. But as always, he agreed. He would do anything for his sweetheart. 
Again she posted an add on the site and this time they found Jack. Angel had found him on the site, he had placed an ad and Angel had responded to it. By now they were used to meeting someone so there was less talk of nerves. Except for Brad who was still a bit nervous. It was also the first time that an extra man came into play. Angel on the other hand was over the moon, she would finally be fucked by two poles at the same time. The 

Saturday that came Jack stood at the door. Jack a black large man solidly built and muscular. Brad was impressed by Jack's appearance. He felt a little intimidated by Jack's looks he felt that he was not the alpha male but that Jack was. Brad looked at Angel and saw that Angel was over the moon, he thought she has already given me a tremendous amount it is time for me to give something back. 
The same scenario began as with the threesomes with other women. They sat in the couch, had a drink and talked a little at first. After a while Angel went over to Jack and kissed him. Brad looked at it and it did excite him to see his friend being kissed by another man. Are we going upstairs said Brad. Angel and Jack nodded, Jack took his bag and they went upstairs. Brad took off his clothes and Angel and Jack followed. Brad looked at the monster coming out of Jack's briefs. Jack's pole was huge even when flaccid. Angel's eyes lit up, she got down on her knees and took Jack's pole into his mouth. She sucked both men and then Jack said lie down on the bed. Angel laid down on the bed and Jack took hold of his backpack and took out some wrist and ankle straps and gave them to Brad. Brad looked a little weird and wanted to put those on Angel but Jack said no, these are for you. I want you to put those on and sit there in the chair. I'll tie you up and you can watch me fuck your girlfriend first. This way you will get nice and horny and when you can't hold on anymore we will untie you and you can join in. You'll see it will be very exciting. Brad hesitated, Angel saw that he was hesitating and please Brad do it for me. Brad nodded and Jack put the wrist and ankle straps on Brad and fastened him firmly to the chair that was in the corner of the room. 
Once he was secured Angel stood up and got her panties from Jack and stuck them in Brad's mouth. Brad thought it was horny but got sleepy and ...
Angel patted Brad's head and said, he's sleeping. We can get started. Finally. 
Brad woke up, he was a little dazed and wondered what had happened. He was no longer in the recliner but was in a bed, he looked around the dark room and didn't recognize the room. Where was he, what had happened, where was Angel and what had Jack done that he doesn't remember what happened. In his mouth was a gag and he was sprawled out naked and secured in the bed. 
He heard footsteps in the hallway and the door opened. He squeezed his eyes shut by the bright light that met him. Angel stood in the doorway and stepped towards him. Oh honey you are awake. Finally, I was getting worried that you wouldn't wake up. Brad wanted to ask what had happened but the ball in his mouth made it impossible. Don't talk Angel said, you probably have a lot of questions but I will tell you what happened. 
I love you baby said Angel, I know you will do anything for me and I want you to prove it now. Jack here will train you, he will make you a cock craving meth whore. I want this so bad baby, I want you to have an open pussy and crave cock and seed. That's how I'll be able to take you in. I want you to join my club boys: the ball-less whores. From the moment I saw you I knew I had to have you in my club. Little by little I isolated you more, and got you ready for your new life. Soon I'll call your parents and tell them we're going on a road trip and we won't be available for a while. They like me and they know you like to travel so that won't be a problem. 
 Brad didn't know what he heard, did his girlfriend just say she wanted him to have an open pussy and crave seed and cock. I know she said it's a lot to take in but when I come back here you will be begging to be fucked instead of fucking my pussy yourself. You will also be begging for me to remove your balls.  Because all you will want is to make me happy. Brad wanted to yell bitch but he couldn't, he started to thrash wildly on the bed but it didn't do much good because he was tied up. Angel came and sat next to him and stroked his hair and said, you're probably thinking right now that you won't break and that you're straight but I assure you, you'll thank me. You are not the first to think this. 
See you later baby and enjoy your transformation. Love you. I will be back for youre test.

Angel went out of the room and Jack came in. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Hello everyone,
thanks for the nice comments. The account I used to post the first part has been blocked for now. The administrator felt the story did not fit in chem fiction and moved it to the bi/straight section. As a result, my account is blocked until March 4. I have sent an email to the administrator for this but get no response. Despite this, I have continued to write the story and part 2 and part 3 are now finished. So that is why I am posting this now under a different name. Part 2 can be found below and I hope you like it. If you have any fun ideas for the rest of the story let me know.

Part 2 the preparation

Jack entered the room. Brad who was still tied up on the bed looked at Jack and floundered violently on the bed hoping to get loose. Try it, go wild it doesn't matter anyway you will never get loose said Jack. It makes it all the more fun for me to convert you. Despite the ball in his mouth you could still hear no never from the mouth of Brad. Jack grinned, you are not my first boy nor will you be my last. When I'm done with you will beg  me to empty my fat cock into your ass, you'll beg me to swallow my seed and you'll want to please me so much that you'll be willing to do anything for me. Brad began to cry out why and tears ran down his cheeks. Jack was laughing loudly with the crying and yelling Brad. Why, well I'll explain it to you. We picked you very specifically, our clients are looking for athletic studs who have been transformed. They love to humiliate former pussy lovers, drug them and fuck their butts open. You fit the bill completely.  Angel first gained your trust and made sure she could control your entire life without anyone starting to look for you. Let's get down to it, I'm looking forward to it. Because I love to see a transformation happen, it brings me great pleasure and delight to see my work bear fruit.
The light was turned on in the room and Brad could now see the room clearly for the first time. Everywhere he saw attributes lying around. The walls were lined with chains, whips, ropes there were several benches with all kinds of sizes of dildos and cone shaped things. He saw rings lying pliers, and other weird looking instruments. In the corner he saw a shower and a toilet. In the middle there were different kinds of benches with holes in them on the side there was a cross there hung a cloth attached to the ceiling with 4 chains. Next to the bed there was a table with syringes and needles, different kinds of bottles of pills and lubricants. He also saw gas masks and armor. On the other wall he saw pumps hanging rollers with spikes on them, he saw clamps hanging and on the ceiling and on the walls he will attachment points to hang chains. In front of the bed was a large flat screen on a wheeled base. With most things he could imagine what they were for but with some things he really had no idea.
Jack went to the table where the syringes were and picked up a bottle of lube. He positioned himself on the bed and put an amount of lube on his fingers and without warning shove it up Brad's ass. Brad tried to spar against it but it didn't have much effect. Jack was in complete control and Brad tied up nothing starting against the burly Jack. Brad cried out in pain, it was the first time he had fingers in his ass and his exciting pussy was giving him a huge pain jolt from the brutal invasion. A grin came to Jack's face. Soon you will get hot he said first it will burn and then for the first time you will experience what it feels like to have an empty pussy.  Jack withdrew his fingers and Brad still shouting no no no no please stop. He felt the burning in his ass come on. What are you guys doing stop this he yelled. Not that Jack really understood what he was yelling or cared. After a few minutes the burning sensation began to ebb away and Brad looked around with fear. Jack had gone to the wall and was taking a gas mask from the wall. Brad felt a tingling sensation rise in his ass, he didn't know what it was but he indeed felt an empty feeling in his ass. Fight it, Fight it you won't let yourself be used he was telling himself.
Jack stood beside the bed and took the gag out of Brad's mouth. Finally the damn ball was out of his mouth, he started calling for help as loud as he could. Jack grinned, yell as loud as you can slut no one can hear you.
I am not your slut, untie me and let me go. If you let me go now I won't tell anyone what happened here.
I will not untie you and you will not tell anyone either said Jack you will be here for a long time and when we are done will want to tell everyone how proud you are of your new life and status.

Brad tried to say something back but the Tina began to overpower his thoughts and his ass was clamoring to be filled.  Oh what do we see there said Jack is the Tina starting to do his job. No cried Brad, I will never transform I am a real guy a guy who fucks women. We will see about that said Jack and with some difficulty placed the gas maker on Brad's head. Brad yelled for him to take off the mask but Jack took a pipe and some crystals and melted them and inhaled the white smoke. He blew it into the hose of the gas mask and then held it closed. He repeated this several times and little by little Brad's cries hushed. His body stopped struggling and he began to moan lightly.
Jack stroked Brad's nipples and saw that he was beginning to squirm on the bed. He stroked his cock and heard Brad moan lightly. Then he put some more special lube on his fingers and inserted them into Brad's pussy without any opposition from Brad. Brad moaned and between moans you could still hear stop, I don't want this.
The gas mask was taken off and the flat screen turned on, a movie began to play. Brad saw a young guy like him lying on a bed where there were several men standing around and fucking the boy. The boy was also sucking some cocks and you could hear he was enjoying it. Brad got headphones on and heard the boy being fucked moaning and asking to be fucked more and harder, he too heard someone talking in the background saying in a sweet tone that he was a slut a penis loving whore who wants nothing more than to suck real men's cock, a slut who gets his pussy fucked and filled with seed, a whore who lets himself be used.
Jack left the room, leaving Brad alone with the movie and headphones. This will help bring him closer to his transformation, I have seen it happen several times and this time will be no different.
Brad tried not to look but because his head was fixed he could only close his eyes. The headphones made sure he still heard the constant moaning and the soft voice that was imprinting on him that he was a slut. The chems caused him to become aroused by the moans and his ass to scream to be filled. He tried to tell himself that he was straight and that he could resist but after a few minutes he could no longer control himself and started watching the movie anyway. He saw the young man being pimped on all sides. Even though he found it horrifying to watch, deep down he felt a strange sense of longing. He tried to banish the thoughts from his mind but the sound of the moaning and the voice in the background took over from his own thoughts.
An hour later, the chems began to lose power, the movie continued to play and Brad could resist more of what he was being shown. He try to break free again but quickly felt that it would not work.
Jack came back into the room and turned on the light. Untie me cried Brad, I will never do what you are showing me here, never. Jack remained silent for a moment took off the headphones and opened a bottle of Getorade, you need to drink he said, because you have been lying here for a while. We don't want you to get dehydrated. Brad indeed had a dry mouth but didn't know if he would drink from the bottle. He refused, but Jack pinched his nose shut and poured the bottle into his mouth. Brad started to gag but still drank the bottle half empty. It tasted strange, surely something must have been put into the drink he thought. He was right Jack had indeed put GHB in the bottle and Brad would soon find out. Jack took some special lube again and Brad tried to struggle again. You know it's no use friend said Jack, stop resisting and accept your new life. As Jack stuck his fingers with the lube in Brad's pussy Brad cried out no, never. Again he felt that burning sensation and tingling sensation in his ass.
Jack took a quick look at his new toy and saw that the Tina was starting to do its job again. Just a little while longer he thought and then the G will be in his system too and we can introduce something for the first time.
Brad tried again to fight chems and the feeling that came up his ass.  Jack meanwhile was stroking Brad's body to make him a little hornier and was spinning circles around the sphincter. Brad who was trying to fight it had to give in. The G was starting to kick in and he couldn't resist the stimulation of his sphincter. The muscle opened gently and that was the signal for Jack.

Look what we have here said Jack. Brad was moaning lightly through the chems and without wanting it to be the same he was enjoying the attention his ass was getting. Jack got up and walked over to the wall where the buttplugs were. He took one of the smallest plugs and went back to the bed. Brad had stopped moaning and started moaning because his pussy was not getting any attention.  He saw the plug Jack had in his hands and between moans started saying, no don't , I don't want it.
Sure you do said Jack, your pussy is asking for it. Your pussy is starting to open up spontaneously. He took back the lube and put it on the plug and stuck it in Brad's virgin pussy. Brad wanted to work against it but the chems made it impossible. He felt the top of the plug push against his sphincter muscle. Like a miracle the muscle opened up and let the tip of the plug in without any problems. No I don't want this cried Brad and Jack grinned. Your pussy says something else, my friend. Jack pushed the plug a little further and Brad felt his ass being pulled open. A feeling of pain and at the same time of relief came through him. The pain of his muscle being pulled open and relief of his pussy being filled. The plug was pushed deeper and something magical happened for Brad. Suddenly his muscle closed back up as the plug was completely in his ass and he felt a sense of satisfaction. The pain was gone and his tight pussy was completely forming around the plug.
Jack took back the headphones and put them back on Brad's head. The soft voice and moans of what was happening on the screen were back. The lights were turned back off and Brad was alone again. This time the feeling was different for Brad. He watched the movie still in horror but he felt his pussy filling the plug. He tried to push the plug out of his ass but he couldn't. He pushed and every time he stopped he felt the plug sucking back into his cunt and that gave him a blissful feeling of fullness, he felt the plug massaging his prostate. Some pre-cum was flowing from his limp dick  He felt the wet spot and was shocked by what he saw. This can't be happening he thought, sex between men can't turn me on. I don't want this. But the chems and the plug were doing their job and without even realizing it Brad was moaning and trying to get the plug deeper into his pussy. Each time he did, more pre-cum poured out of his pole.
His horniness was beginning to take the upper hand over his thoughts. The longer it went on the more his wall began to break down and the more he began to accept the feeling of a plug in his pussy. He started working his ass so hard to get the plug deeper that without realizing it he had pushed the plug out of his ass. He got an empty feeling in his pussy and even though he wanted to fight it he started to cry out, please help me put it back in. Please put it back in I need it.
Jack who was following along in the room next door on the screens saw it happen and started to grimace.  He knew something had changed with Brad. He let him call for a moment and then went into the room and came to stand next to Brad took off the headphones. Jack saw the pre-cum on Brad's belly and said laughing a little oh slut did you like the plug in your pussy so much you couldn't hold back. What do you want slut why did you call out. Brad was embarrassed by the moisture on his belly and looked at Jack with doubt, he didn't know what to say. On the one hand he didn't want this but on the other hand he didn't want to continue with this empty feeling in his ass.  I euh, I euh . Yes said Jack what do you want.  I want to hear you say it all you want, ask me and I'll see what I can do. Brad hesitated and tried to counter but Jack started circling Brad's sphincter again with his finger. Brad couldn't take this anymore and without another thought he said put it back in.  What said Jack, what do you want. Put that thing back in my butt see Brad. That thing is a butt plug said Jack and if you want it back you will have to ask nicely.

May I please have the plug back said Brad. That's not how you ask it Jack said. You ask it like this: May I please have a plug in my slut ass sir. Brad didn't want to say it but the stimulation of his sphincter, the empty feeling in his cunt and the chems took over. Without another thought the words came out of Brad's mouth and Jack stepped up to the wall and took a larger plug. Brad saw Jack standing there with the bigger plug and wanted to say no but Jack interrupted him by saying he should be glad he got a bigger one and he should thank his master. He asked for it to get a plug back in his ass. Jack smeared some special lube back on the plug and pushed it back into Brad's ass. Brad felt his ass immediately open up and suck the tip of the plug in. He groaned, then he felt the plug was much larger than the previous one and his sphincter was pulled open again.  He groaned in pain but Jack had no pity and pushed the plug in fully. Brad felt his muscle close back up and his cunt suck the larger plug tight. Again he felt that burning sensation and after a few minutes he felt his cunt relax and a huge surge of horniness came over him.
Jack who remained in the room this time was watching the spectacle. Brad was rubbing his ass on the bed trying to push the plug deeper. Jack positioned himself on the bed and gave a tap to the flat piece of the dildo. A loud moan of pleasure filled the room and Jack pushed against the plug for a moment. He pulled lightly on the plug and then released it again. You could tell Brad was enjoying the new sensation he was discovering.

Do you like it slut asked Jack. Brad groaned but remained silent. I asked do you like it slut and Jack gave a firm tap to Brad's ass. Brad gave a moan and said yes I like it. Brad got another smack against his ass. You don't talk to me like that Jack said. You need to learn your place. Again. Do you like it slut. This time Brad didn't hesitate and said Yes sir I like it. Good girl said Jack. We are going to make your pussy enjoy much more he said but you will have to earn it. Brad who was moaning was startled. He felt Jack pull the plug and pull it out of his ass. Because he was doing it so roughly, Brad got a pain shot through his body. But once the plug was out of his cunt the empty feeling came back. Pleas put it back in sir moaned Brad. But Jack refused. It's time you learned that you don't get something for nothing.
Brad looked at Jack and everything went through him. His mind as far as he could still think said no, his ass and his body said yes. How far would he be willing to let this go, how long would he be able to resist and how long would he have to stay here. What were they still planning to do with him. He didn't want this but the feeling of a plug in his ass was still so delicious. His mind was completely messed up by the chems and the manipulation he didn't know what to think, say or do anymore.

Well slut, what do you say to this said Jack. Will you work for your pleasure.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6