How my girlfriend made me in to a dick craving meth whore

joeri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2022 at 5:42 PM, bouwvakker said:

Still blocked by the administrators. But below you will find the third part of Brad's transformation. I have not been idle and have completed part 5 here. Tomorrow I will post part 4 and I hope by Saturday I will have proofread part to post it then. In writing parts 4 and 5, I had to stop at times to jerk off myself. I hope you feel the same way when reading the story. Enjoy.

Part 3 Slut training lesson one

Well slut, what do you say to this said Jack. Will you work for your pleasure.
Brad looked at Jack doubtfully, what should he say to this. His pussy was screaming for him to join in, his body was craving attention but his mind didn't want to go along with it yet. Jack saw that Brad was stuck with his thoughts and fingered the hole of his new slut. Brad began to ride Jack's finger. I want to hear slut, will you work for this pleasure and stopped Brad from fingering. Don't stop said Brad softly don't stop. You know what I want to hear Jack said. I ....  I ..... yes what you said Jack. With hesitation there came out anyway I will work for it sir from Brad. It wasn't that hard slut. I knew you would work for it. You want your pussy filled and when I am done with you you will scream you want to be filled, you will say it without hesitation. Brad was embarrassed by what he had just said. This was not him, he was not gay. But still he could not resist the cry of his pussy to be filled.
Well then said Jack then we will put you to work. He took a leg spreader from the wall and untied one of Brad's legs and in the meantime attached the spreader between his two legs. Brad who felt his legs were free was too late to react. The chems that were still coursing through his body had dazed him. His arms were untied from the bed and Brad thought for a moment of wanting to escape but he was pressed hard against the bed by Jack. What were you thinking slut, I'm loose I'm quickly trying to escape. Brad had no strength to resist and Jack placed his large and firm hand around Brad's neck and squeezed it so he couldn't breathe. I'll tell you 1 time kindly after that you won't get off cheap. You are my property from now on and you go and stand where I say understood. Brad couldn't answer and felt himself getting lightheaded and nodded. Jack loosened his grip and Brad got back into oxygen. Understood slut. Brad who was afraid to be grabbed again and said immediately and without hesitation yes sir I understand. Brad had to sit down on the bed and Jack took the harness he had laid ready. Put it on Jack said, Brad took the harness and put it on and Jack closed the straps. Brad had to put his arms on his back and Jack clicked them to the ring attached to the back.
He was helped off the bed and had to stand up. The cane between his legs didn't make that easy and the chems made him stand and twist on his legs. Jack took some chains from the wall and while he was fastening them, Brad was thinking about whether he could escape or not. He looked at his options but he couldn't think clearly enough yet and his legs were weak and with that stick between his legs it wouldn't work. He had no choice but to stand because if he tried anything Jack would intervene immediately and who knows what he would do.
Jack had attached the chains to the ceiling and loosened one arm from Brad's back and clipped it to the chain. He did the same with the other arm and Brad was now standing upright with his arms spread across the room.
Time for some training said Jack

You've had enough to enjoy he said and he stepped over to the wall and took some props. He placed a nipple clamp on each nipple and Brad squealed out. Don't cry slut this is just the beginning. He tied off the balls with a piece of string and hung a weight on them. Brad curled his toes and tried to swallow the pain. Jack came up behind Brad and took a whip in his hand and lightly struck Brad's ass. Brad shocked from the blow and the shock caused the weight to swing back and forth pulling on his balls. With the swinging of the weight it pulled more and more on his balls causing his scrotum to be pulled out.
Brad had conflicting feelings running through his body. He experienced both pain and pleasure. Jack gave another stroke this one was already a little harder and again he gave a cry. With the next stroke I don't want to hear another scream slut. Do you understand? Because if you give any more cries I will hit harder and harder. Brad didn't want him to hit harder and on the next stroke he tried to hold back and only let out a light murmur. You learn fast Jack said, that's the way I like it. The next stroke he gave was against Brad's cock and this time he couldn't hold back and let out another moan. You know what this means slut and Jack gave another stroke but this time it was harder. The weight on his balls swung back and forth violently pulling firmly on his balls but Brad forgave the pain and did not let out a cry. Good girl. Brad received a few more strokes of the whip and couldn't hold on any longer he wanted it to stop. Please stop this I can't take any more.  Jack came to stand in front of Brad and pulled on the nipple clamps. I decide when we stop. Brad squealed out and curled his toes. Stop screaming Jack called out and pulled even harder on the nipples. Brad once again forfeited the pain he began to sob and tears ran down his cheeks.
Jack took the whip back in his hand and was now striking the nipples. Brad had no strength left and little by little he was sinking through his legs more. Jack grinned, we will have to train you slut you need to get stronger because with such a weak slut we are nothing. Jack put the whip away and went to the table with the bottles and took the pipe and some crystals. We will give you back some strength he said. Brad was near the end of his strength and wanted it to stop.
You may blow some clouds. You can choose he said either you do it yourself or I put the mask on it is up to you. Brad didn't know what to say. He didn't want any chems, in fact he would have preferred to leave but he also knew he had no choice. Maybe if I do it myself I can make sure I fake it. I'll do it without the mask sir see Brad. Good choice, Jack said. He took the pipe and showed Brad how it worked. When I say inhale you do so until I say stop. You can't breathe out until I say so, you understand slut. If you don't do this then you will get from the whip. Jack had the whip in his hand. Brad knew he wouldn't be able to fake it because he didn't want to get hit again. Then rather walk around high anything is better than that pain.
Jack took the pipe and lit it the crystals began to melt and the smoke formed. He placed the pipe against Brad's mouth and said inhale slut and hold it. Brad did his best because he didn't want to get another hit from the stick. He held in the smoke and as soon as he could he blew out a big white cloud. He felt a warm feeling come over him and Jack said breathe in again and he did what was asked of him. The more he breathed in the white smoke the warmer he got and the hornier he got back and he felt the energy coming back. Jack repeated it a few more times and as soon as he saw Brad's eyes begin to spin around in his head and his pupils were in his head like flying saucers he stopped. Brad was completely gone. The other chems hadn't fully worn off yet and if anything he was getting a new batch in.

Yesterday he had never taken drugs and for the last few hours he had not been sober. Before he would realize it himself, he would be addicted and couldn't live without it. Brad had fallen into a trance. He heard the moans from on the flat screen and he felt Jack's firm hands caressing his body. Brad groaned and Jack stopped stroking. He unloaded the weight on Brad's balls and also removed the nipple clamps. Releasing the weight was a relief for Brad but releasing the clamps made him moan in pain.
His arms were also loosened and secured back on his back. The cane was taken from between his legs and finally Brad could reposition his legs the way he wanted. On your knees said Jack. Brad got down on his knees without a problem and thought he could rest for a while. His head was spinning, his pussy was itching and he was as horny as could be. He looked at the screen and saw a boy who was also on his knees and he was sucking the cocks that were offered to him. Brad liked what he saw and opened his mouth and his tongue came out and moaned lightly. He couldn't think straight anymore because if he could think straight it wouldn't have found this horny. Do you like what you see slut. Do you want to suck a pole too. Do you want to indulge your master and embrace your real slut side. Brad couldn't make any sense out of it and he wanted to say no but Jack couldn't hear that it was more of a moan and mumble than a no. Ok then said Jack and he stepped to the wall and took a mouth spreader, he placed it in Brad's mouth and attached it to his head. Brad's mouth was completely spread open and drool started pouring out of his mouth. Brad didn't really realize what was happening because his head was spinning. Before we go any further you need to drink some more slut said Jack and he took the rest of the Getorade pulled on Brad's hair pulling his head back and telling him to drink it all without spilling a drop. Jack poured the Getorade laced with G into Brad's mouth and he obediently swallowed it all.
Brad had to stand back up and sit in the shower. I have to piss first said Jack.  Jack took his pole in his hand and started pissing all over Brad's face. Brad felt humiliated and didn't want this and tried to stand up. But with the piss falling past him onto the floor of the shower he slipped and fell headfirst into the wall. You shouldn't try to avoid this slut. From now on, you're a pisser and soon your mouth will be a mouth to piss in. You'll like it and you'll learn to swallow it all neatly. Brad shook his head and tears began to form. Brad who was wet with piss had to crawl out of the shower on all fours until it was in front of the bed. Jack set himself on the bed and took hold of Brad's head. His mouth was still spread wide open and drool was running from his mouth. Jack spat into Brad's mouth and he looked at his eyes which were now spinning around even more in his head. The G is starting to work again he thought. Time to teach him to suck. He took hold of his limp pole and placed his thick fat glans on Brad's tongue. It's time slut, it's time you thanked your master for all the pleasure he has already given you. Brad could do nothing and tears were running down his cheeks. This was the moment he would have to suck and cock for the first time. He did not want this, but he knew he would have no choice he could not possibly close his mouth and could not leave . The last drops of piss dripped onto his tongue and this was how he tasted piss for the first time. It made him gag. Are you going to gag already said Jack and my pole is not even in your mouth yet. Jack pushed his already half hard cock into Brad's open mouth. Even before Jack could say now you can gag, Brad got a disgust reflex because Jack's penis was way too big for Brad's mouth who had no experience with sucking. Don't you dare throw up slut, you could lick it all up. Instead of being disgusted you should lick my pole clean with your tongue, later you can learn to suck, first you should learn to use your tongue. Even though was he horny from the G and the Tina yet Brad began to weep and tears ran down his cheeks. Jack had had enough and pulled his hair and told him to lick and Brad couldn't help but lick Jack's pole with his tongue. Carefully he began to lick. But Jack was not content with this and took hold of Brad's head and pushed his pole completely inside, Jack's cock was completely up to Brad's throat and again he started gagging. Jack slapped the head and told him to stop gagging, he needed to indulge his master's pole. Brad got a new surge of horniness over him the G gave off a new load of horniness and his pussy began to call back to be filled. Tears welled up in his eyes, wet with piss, drool running from his mouth and a thick pole in his mouth. How could anyone possibly enjoy this he thought but still he was horny and wanted his ass filled he couldn't stop the feeling , no matter how much he wanted to.
Jack withdrew his almost hard pole and Brad gasped and began to babble something unintelligible. The G and Tina were firmly working making him tell his thoughts. But because of the mouth spreader, Jack didn't immediately understand what he was saying. What he understood from it was pussy and stuffed. Jack was able to make ends meet and took hold of Brad's neck and looked deep into his flying saucers. Do you want your pussy filled slut, do you want to enjoy. Brad who no longer had control over what he said or did nodded. A smile appeared on Jack's mouth. Good, you'll have to earn it then. Jack stood up and picked up a medium plug and smeared it with Tina lube and with the suction cup he placed it against the wall. Brad had to stand up and walk over to the wall. He saw the plug hanging on the wall and he got a fright. Jack looked at Brad and said this is what you wanted right? You asked for it. Brad who was so high and had no idea what he was doing or saying just nodded. You can spoil your own ass later.  You can show me how much you want that plug in your pussy. But first I will take off your mouthpiece. Jack took the spreader out of Brad's mouth also loosened his arms and placed him in front of the wall and made him bend over and lower himself until the top of the plug pressed against his pussy. Brad felt the tip pushing at his pussy and a warm feeling came over him. His mind told him to insert that plug fully that way he would be complete. He tried to sit on the plug to get it into his pussy that way but Jack stopped him.  So hasty, do you have such a need for your pussy to be filled slut. Don't forget anything first. You should be grateful to your master for giving you this. How will you thank me for this. Brad couldn't say anything at this point would prefer to push that plug in so his pussy would be filled and he would have a perfect feeling. You can give me a blowjob first and if I like it you can sit down and give yourself some pleasure.
Brad who couldn't think anymore was in doubt anyway. He wanted that plug in his pussy but he didn't want to suck that fat cock.  The call of his cunt won over his doubt and he opened his mouth. Good for you said Jack and now take that fat pole in that slutty mouth of yours. Jack stood with his fat black cock right in front of Brad's open mouth and Jack said start licking it with your tongue and work it right in, slut. Brad stuck his tongue out and carefully licked at the thick head of Jack's cock and took the tip into his mouth. The realization that he had a cock in his mouth voluntarily brought tears to his eyes again. But still he continued he needed a filled pussy. His mouth slid further over Jack's firm pole and he pushed back as Brad slid the butt plug deeper into his hole. Feeling his pussy filled and pulled open made him hornier and he took Jack's pole even more into his mouth as deep as he could. After he had Jack's cock almost completely in his mouth he began to suck on it lightly. Jack pushed Brad further back and the plug was at its thickest point and slid all the way into Brad's pussy. Now he felt complete and the idea of having a cock in his mouth no longer bothered him. He began to suck and lick as best he could.  Because he was going at it so violently, the suction cup detached from the plug. Jack was satisfied and groaning slightly sat down on the chair he had prepared. Brad sucked like a man possessed. Yes sletje suck but good on. Soon I will reward you with your first nice load of seed. Brad didn't hear this he was now in a complete trance he felt the plug pushing against his prostate and the pre-cum was running from his limp Tina cock. With his one hand Jack took hold of Brad's head and began to set the rhythm Brad followed Jack's rhythm along and with his other hand he pushed and pulled lightly on the end of the plug giving Brad an extra boost of horniness. He stopped sucking for a moment and sang out a loud moan. Yes, one more please. Brad was shocked by what he said to himself but by the blissful feeling of the plug in his ass he didn't care about the rest and sucked firmly on Jack's cock. Jack let him suck firmly further and regularly pulled the plug until the moment he was about to squirt.  Then he took a firm hold of Brad's head and with a few violent thrusts he came to his climax and squirted solid gobs of seed into Brad's mouth. Brad felt the cock of pulsate and a stream of salty sweet seed come into his mouth, by what happened he got a surge of clarity. He didn't know what to do there had just been a man cumming in his mouth. He couldn't do anything because Jack had his head so tight and and cock filled his mouth so nothing could get out of his mouth. Jack, who was still enjoying the aftershocks, said to Brad, we will still be able to make something of you. Your sucking technique needs some work but for a first time this was not bad. I will now take my pole out of sluts mouth but do not dare to spit out my seed. This is my gift to you and you must keep it in you. You will have to swallow everything neatly. Brad knew that if he didn't do this he would get knocked or spanked and as soon as Jack pulled back his limp cock he tried to swallow the seed but it didn't go right away. His stomach turned and he wanted to spit it out. Jack pressed his hand to Brad's mouth and said swallow slut. You can do it and on the second try Brad swallowed the seed.
Well that wasn't bad for the first day said Jack. Now you can regain strength he said. Lay down on the bed. The plug was removed from his cunt and Brad's arms were fastened again.  Brad let everything happen. He was still high and overwhelmed by what had just happened. Jack took a sleeping pill from the drawer of the closet and stuck it in Brad's mouth. Brad swallowed it with some water he got. Sleep now but tomorrow we will continue working on your slut training.
Brad got sleepy, his eyes fell closed and his mind where at full speed processing what had just happened. Before he fell asleep he realized that he was not going to get out of here and that this was just the beginning. What would he have to go through next.

Wow I got so friggin hard from this post!!🎊

• 2 months later...

7 he sealed his fate

He wanted to sleep but he couldn't because his mind was going in all directions, he was horny, he wanted to play with himself, he wanted a new shot of chems, was he sure he really wanted this, what was that about babies and DNA. He didn't know what to do. The Tv flashed on and again he was shown horny images of firm men using a young dude. He couldn't take it anymore he wanted to play with himself but was not allowed by his master or he was going to get punished, but did he want a master. Did he want this life. His hand went down and he wanted to put his hand around his stiff pole to pull it because he really needed to cum. But his subconscious was holding him back. He should not do this he did not want to have to watch again. He wanted and would be a good slave, a slave his master was proud of and a slave worthy of being used. Brad was completely transformed, he was completely stripped of his straight side, all that remained was what his master had imprinted in his mind. That he was a slut, a slave with a mouth to suck dicks and drink piss, a body to torment and a hole to be filled with real men's dicks. 
The longer the wait for Jack took the harder it got for Brad. But the wait was rewarded after several hours. The Tv went off the dimmed lights in the room became brighter and the door opened. Brad's heart began to beat faster, would his master be happy with his behavior would he be used. Would he also get a fist in his ass today. Jack stood in the doorway and looked at his new creation lying on the bed. He saw Brad looking hungry, hungry for a cock, for a master to serve. 
Well slut, have you done what your master asked you to do. Have you been a good slut while I was gone. Brad nodded and said yes sir. We will check that then. Get on all fours said Jack and Brad did as asked. The chems were still untouched, and Brad's pole was still hard and there was no trace of seed. Good for you said Jack. Is your pussy ready too said Jack. Brad's head turned red, he knew what his master meant. He had forgotten to rinse his cunt as his master had instructed him to do the first day. Jack saw that Brad was turning red. Jack let out a loud sigh, you are not there yet he slut. How can I use you now he said. You deserve a good spanking, and he went over to the wall where the whips went and took a board and stood behind Brad and hit his ass with it. Brad let out a loud cry with each stroke but Jack didn't hold back and hit harder and harder with each weep. Do you know why I am doing this he ran loudly, Brad who was crying out, yes master I know, I am not a good slut, it will not happen again. Jack slapped a few more times and when he saw that Brad's ass was looking well red he stops.   I'll go make another phone call first and when I come back you can just see that you're ready to go.  Brad nodded, and said sorry master, I will try harder. Jack walked out of the room and grinned because he knew Brad was completely his now. 
Brad quickly went to the bathroom and he wanted to flush his pussy but he couldn't because his ass still hurt too much from the beatings he had received. Despite the pain he tried to flush himself but every time he got to his ass he started moaning. With tears rolling down his cheeks he managed to clean himself in front of his master. When he was done he stepped over to the wall with clamps and the whips. He took some clamps, the same ones they had used on cunt and a whip. He put them on the mat in front of the bed and sat himself on the mat on all fours. 

Jack came back in and saw Brad sitting ready and he looked at the clamps and whip in amazement. What is this slut said Jack, speak. 
This is to punish me still master because I was not flushed, I want to be a good slut for you master and I hope you will forgive me and make me feel I was wrong. 
Jack's tongue went over his lips and was surprised in a gooey way of what he heard his slave say. I like hearing that he said. You are starting to learn. But I decide how you are punished and he took the clamps and whip and put them back. Brad wanted to say something, but could barely contain himself, he remembered what Tom had told him, that he should not talk out of turn and that he had nothing to want. 
Jack took a taser and some pegs, came up behind Brad and placed them on Brad's scrotum. The pegs gave Brad a pinching sensation and with each peg placed he thanked Jack. When all the pegs were placed, Jack pulled hard on Brad's cock and administered a surge of electricity to Brad's balls. Brad moaned in pain and Jack whispered in his ear. I hope you learned your lesson slut. I hope when I come in next time that you're ready to go right away. Brad sobbed and nodded affirmatively. 'Do what is required of you and then we will play a lot together. Don't do this and I'll make sure you don't have any more balls and cock, understood. Brad nodded and said sorry again master, it won't happen again. 
I actually had a surprise for you but you just proved that you are not ready yet and need some training first. 
Brad looked sad at the thought that he had just missed out on a surprise. But he was determined to do better and show that he was worth the surprise. He nodded to his master and wanted to speak. Jack saw this and said he could speak. 
I will do better said Brad I will show that I am worthy of that surprise and deserve it master. Do with me what you will, I am ready to serve you and do what is asked of me. Jack grinned, he had Brad just where he wanted him. Can I really do anything with you he said, will you do anything to make me happy, because if you say yes to this again then there is no turning back. Do you want to feel your master's dirty DNA running through your veins? Jack knew he was taking a risk here because if Brad said no now he could start back from square one. Brad looked doubtfully at Jack because he still didn't know what he meant by dirty DNA. Getting no answer and seeing that Brad looked doubtful he said it again, are you sure you want to do anything for your master. Do you want to feel my blood running through your veins and be mine forever. Brad wanted to serve his master and do anything for him and let go of his doubts. Yes master I want your dirty DNA I want to be yours forever and feel your blood running through my veins. I want to serve you and be used by you like a slut should be used. My body is yours and you decide what happens to me from now on. 
It was done. Jack looked with pride at his new acquisition. He had just created a new slut, a slut who would forever do whatever he asked. 
Good slut said Jack, then we will make you my property once and for all. He went over to the table where the slam was ready and took a tourniquet and tied his arm off looked for a good vein and stuck the needle from the prepared slam in it. Brad looked at the slam with hungry eyes and had 

hoped that one was for him. Jack withdrew the plunger and drew blood up into the syringe. The blood mixed with the Tina and the translucent liquid now turned red. He pulled the needle back out of his vein and unloaded the tourniquet. 
Brad didn't quite understand what was happening. Why did master draw some blood. Jack told Brad to come sit on the bed, Brad obeyed and Jack tied Brad's arm off and looked for a good vein. He stuck the needle in the vein and said to Brad you may prove that you mean business, and yourself inject your master's dirty blood into your vein. If you do that you prove your loyalty to me, and confirm that you are my property forever and that I will decide everything for you from then on, that you will let my HIV DNA flow into your body and want to be a positive slut, and that you accept your new status. 
Brad got the syringe in his hands and he didn't know what to think about first. Had he heard correctly. HIV, property, HIV. He hesitated.  Jack came up beside him and whispered in his ear. When you push that syringe into your vein you will forever be my son, my slut son, I will always take care of you. When the syringe is empty I will reward your pussy with my pole and you will get a nice portion of seed. I will always keep you on a good high from then on and provide you with all the cocks and seed you have left. 
Brad looked into Jack's eyes and put his finger on the plunger. His thoughts were going in all directions. He realized that when he pushed the syringe into his vein there was no going back and he would forever be Jack's property and have nothing more to decide or say and he would make himself HIV positive. The days long abuse, little sleep left him unable to think clearly and the desire for his masters pole, the desire for the Tina and his promise to be a good slut took over. Carefully he pushed on the plunger and the Tina mixed with Jack's blood disappeared gently into his vein. A smile appeared on Jack's face and said, good girl squirt your master's tainted blood into your vein. Just a little more and you will be my son. Brad looked at Jack in love and pushed harder on the plunger, he felt the liquid flow into his vein. Jack watched the liquid disappear into Brad's vein and his cock began to spontaneously harden. As the last drop disappeared from the syringe and went into Brad's arm, Brad's fate was sealed. Jack took over and pulled the syringe from the vein and unloaded the tourniquet. Brad coughed heavily, he felt the Tina flow through his body and began to fly briskly. 
Look son how proud you've made your daddy. My pole is starting to leak from it. He took hold of Brad's head looked deep into his eyes and saw that Brad was looking at him in love but fully flying. Brads mouth fell open and Jack started kissing him. Brad groaned, yes daddy, use me daddy, from now on I am all yours. 
I will give you what you deserve my slut son. You have made me completely hard with your decision to become my son. He pulled Brad's hair and turned him around. Without hesitation he pushed his pole hard into Brad's still tight pussy and began to fuck him hard. Brad groaned in pleasure, you won't regret this slut, from now on your miserable life will only revolve around serving, serving real men. Your body will be used and abused and you will enjoy it and beg for it.  Jack thrust his pole hard into the pussy of Brad who was in slut heaven. It wasn't long before Jack was squirting his seed into the bowels of his new son. He fell down on Brad's back and took a breath. Brad was still fully flying and didn't realize Jack was out of the room for a moment. When Jack came back in he saw Brad playing with his pussy, watching him take the seed that was running out of it with his fingers and put it in his mouth. I like to see that slut said Jack, never let anything go to waste from what you get from master. He offered him his limp cock which was still on was dripping. Lick your master's pole clean slut. Brad opened his mouth and eagerly licked his daddy poper's pole. When his pole was licked clean he took Brad and placed him on all fours on the fuck bench. He was secured to the bench so he couldn't get out. Brad felt something being placed against his pussy and then Jack came up beside him. 
It's time for your surprise he said. I will stretch your tight cunt open so I can start your fist training tomorrow. 
Brad who was still in slut heaven let the drool run out of his mouth and moaned softly. Jack had placed a fucking machine behind Brad. On the machine was a dildo with a narrow tip that was getting thicker and thicker. The machine was programmed so that every 10 min it would push deeper into Brad's pussy, the thickest point of the dildo was 4 inches and when he could get that in he was ready for fist training. 
Jack some more with Tina laced lube and pushed it into Brad's pussy and started the machine. Brad got even hotter, felt he was sweating profusely and felt his pussy screaming to be fucked. 
The fucking machine was only in its starting position, stroking his sphincter with each thrust and moving very slowly. Brad hoped the dildo would disappear into his pussy soon and tried to push his ass back but couldn't because he was tied to the fucking bench. Patience son soon your pussy will be pulled open. The first 10 minutes were over and the dildo was now carefully pushing open the sphincter with each thrust. With each thrust Brad moaned softly and asked for deeper, more and harder. Jack couldn't contain his laughter and pulled Brad's hair and told him to be patient. Jack turned the Tv back on and images appeared of a young man being fucked. This time it was footage of Brad himself getting fucked for the first time. It took him a while to realize it himself but when he saw it it turned him on even more. Jack left the room and Brad was now alone with fuck machine slowly but surely stretching his pussy open and the images of himself getting fucked for the first time. 
After an hour, the dildo was at a point where it was the size of Jack's stiff pole. Brad moaned with each thrust in and because the machine moved very slowly his cunt was getting used to the size of the dildo. His sphincter was completely relaxed and no longer closed completely. Jack came back in, it's time to give you some extra Tina slut. He took the lube and lubed up the top of the dildo and added some extra Tina dust. With the next thrust Brad felt the little shards being pushed into his pussy and he got hotter again. I'll let you enjoy it for a while son then you get some rest because I don't want you to crash. Brad was still in slut heaven and nodded affirmatively. 
The machine pushed on and when it was 2 positions further Brad began to notice that his sphincter was starting to have trouble. The dildo kept getting thicker and thicker and he noticed that his cunt was being pulled open more and more but that he was at his limit. Every time the machine went one position further he had trouble letting the dildo in. But he had no choice because there was no way he could go and the machine didn't stop pushing until he was deep enough. At the start of the penultimate position, Brad was in pain. His sphincter couldn't take it anymore and he moaned in pain. But after 5 min his cunt which by now had become a hole accepted the new thickness and slid the dildo in smoothly and Brad moaned with pleasure. Just before the last position Jack came back in to see how his slut was doing. 
The machine began the last position and now pushed the dildo in fully when it reached the thickest point Brad moaned again and cried out that he couldn't take it anymore. 
Not moan slut, accept your new status and enjoy getting your pussy fucked. Instead of moaning open your mouth and suck on your master's pole. Brad opened his mouth and Jack pushed his pole in. The next thrust of the machine began and again Brad wanted to moan at the thickest point and he opened his mouth even more. Jack took advantage of this and pulled Brad's hair and pushed his cock right down his slut son's throat. Brad could moan no more only gag. Jack groaned with pleasure, the pleasure of his pole being deep in his slut's throat and at the sight of the gaping hole that emerged when the dildo pulled back. Again after a few pushes the sphincter adjusted to the new thickness. Brad moaned no more and began to groan with pleasure again. Jack was so horny at the sight of the gaping hole that he couldn't hold back any longer and began to squirt into his slut's mouth. Brad thought no more of his hole as he tasted his masters seed and eagerly swallowed the gift. Jack's cock went back limp in the mouth of Brad who was still swirling his tongue around the limp cock to lick off the last bit of seed. Good slut, I'll give you another reward for your good work you did and he began to piss down Brad's throat. Brad didn't expect this and choked first. Jack stopped for a moment and pulled his slut's hair and told him to keep it all in. Brad nodded and Jack drained his bladder back further into his slut's mouth. 
The machine's program was over. Jack untied Brad again and threw his exhausted slut on the bed. He put some food on the bed and placed a pitcher next to the bed. You rest for a while slut. We'll continue tomorrow. If you need to piss later you do it in that jug and drink it again so you stay high in the meantime, understood. Brad nodded and said yes daddy I will. 
The lights dimmed and Jack stepped out of the room. Brad felt his ass and felt that his tight pussy had now become a gaping hole he could insert 4 fingers into his hole without having to stretch his muscle open. 
The machine had exhausted him and it wasn't long before he fell asleep. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

8 The morning afther

Brad had fallen asleep deeply he was dreaming, in his dream he was a spectator and watching what was happening. He saw himself lying on a bed and there were 5 men busy with him.  The firmest of the gang was fucking him there was one who was sucking him, he was jerking one there was cock in his mouth and the last one was playing with his nipples. It wound Brad up enormously, he was moaning and squirming on his bed in his sleep. His pole was stiff and precum came out of his sluts dick. Brad woke up and he felt his belly was wet, it was wet from all the precum from his dream.

For the first time in a long time he was sober, he could think clearly and began to realize what had happened .  He got up and walked to the mirror and looked at himself. What he saw was a pale shaved full-squirreled man standing, he knew it was him standing  there but he did not recognize himself . Tears came to his eyes. What had happened to him, how could it have come to this. How could it be that he just dreamed about men having sex with him and that he was injured.  He moved his hand to his ass and felt his sphincter. It was raw and swollen  and hurt. He looked at his hand and saw that there was blood on it. He sat back on the bed and then he realized that in the previous session he himself had emptied the syringe that he had made a promise and that he  had infected himself  with AIDS. The ground sank beneath his feet. AIDS he had  infected himself  and no one had forced him to do so. Why had he done that, and now    he couldn't undo it. He had changed forever and he wondered what would happen to him.  What would his parents say about this, would they ever want to see him again. Would he ever dare to face them again?   He was angry with himself at his situation and at everyone who had done this to him.   Despite being angry and sad, the thought of  being infected   and knowing that he had made a promise felt like liberation deep down.   Liberated because he should never again be afraid to walk on something because he already had it, and liberated because he was promised that he would be taken care of. His master had promised him.   In his slack pole came back to life and began to swell slightly.  His mind tried  to fight it and lie to himself that he didn't want this anymore but his body said something else. His body longed to be touched, tormented, used  and sedated with Tina.  He tried to think of all the women he had ever but his half stiff pole went limp again at those thoughts.  He looked at his flaccid pole and  recalled horny thoughts from before when he was still fucking women  and started  pulling on his flaccid pole in the hope that he would stiffen again. But that didn't help. The TV jumped on and images came back on the screen of young guys being by potty men with big fat dicks.  He tried not to look but he couldn't resist and looked anyway and in no time his pole was hard and straight.   Despite the fact that his mind did not want to, he became very excited and  hishands went over his body and he started   stroking himself. One day Jack came on screen and joined the other men who were working in the film. Upon seeing Jack, Brad's heart started beating faster he got hot and he started pulling on his pole. He moaned because he had become very and he hadn't sprayed for days his balls even hurt. He had to spray. The images changed back to images from the night before. He saw himself sitting with the syringe in his hand and Jack whispering in his ears. He knew what he was seeing and he  still felt a slight anger but he  was too and too far in his transformation to    fight it and  had resigned himself to it. His mind had accepted that he was no longer a pussy fucker but a slut, a slut who needed to be fucked. He saw himself pushing the syringe, coughing and begginghis master to fuck him.   At the sight of the rush of the tina , his body longed for a new dose.   He saw that Jack turned him around and started fucking him hard and he couldn't hold back anymore his mouth fell open, moaned loudly and squirted his first load of seed in days. He squirted all over his body and a single drop disappeared into his mouth and landed on his tongue.    The ebbed away and caught her breath.  The thoughts came  back and back that he didn't want this  anymore , but in his mouth was still the taste of his own seed.  Thetaste was heavenly  s and he wanted more, his mind still wanted to fight butit didn't take long before he took the seed that was on his body with his fingers and put it in his mouth  and licked his fingers clean.  Mmm  delicious he thought to himself, that I have had to miss this all these years.  When he had worked all the seed in his mouth it had become clear to him, he wanted nothing more than   to be able to drink  this blissful nectar every day.   

Brad got hungry and thirsty and took the food that was on the bed and ate it. He didn't see water anywhere or he had to drink from the toilet. For a moment he toyed with the thought of  doing this but then he saw the snake to  rinse his cunt, unfortunately no water came out of the tap when he turned it open.  Then he saw the jug that master  had prepared for him.  He took the empty jug and put his flaccid dick in it and started pissing.  His piss was dark yellow and smelled huge. The only drink he had received in the last few days was piss and the next thing he could drink was his own piss. He knew he had already been drinking piss but then he was heavily intoxicated. Now he was sober and the smell that met him  was not really appetizing. But because he was so thirsty  , he put the jug against his lips and carefully poured his piss into his mouth. He first had to be disgusted by the taste and some piss ran down his mouth over his body.  After the first gentle sip, he began to get used to the taste and drank more greedily of his own smelly piss.  The piss that had run down his body he smeared with his hand open on his chest, a little of his own stench can not hurt he thought to himself.  After emptying the jug and spreading piss that had run over him, he felt that his role as a real slut was starting to suit him more and more. Which stoere hetero would drink his own piss, only a slut drinks with taste his own piss.  He even got a sense of pride over him.

Suddenly water came out of the hose and wets the floor. As fast as he could, he went to the crane and turned it off. He looked at the snake and he realized that he still had to clean his cunt.  Now that water is coming out of the hose, I better do it first before the master comes in and I am punished again. He placed the hose against his sphincter and opened the tap. The water squirted into his ass. Because his sphincter was raw from the machine yesterday, it gave him some serious pain shoots. He digested the pain until the water coming out of his cunt was clean and clear.

Brad went back to the bed and hoped the master would come soon.

His piss that he had just drunk was  a very concentrated dose  of chem because of the chems he had taken the days before and in no time he started to float back.

The master did not come, 1 h became 2 h, 2 hours became 5 h. The chems made Brad squirm back on the bed and made him play with his own cunt.  Because he was sedated again, playing with his hole did not hurt but was a satisfaction of his new needs, the need to be filled.  He tried to get as many fingers in it as he could but still he didn't feel satisfied.  He had a whole room full of toys at his disposal and even though he could barely stand on his feet, he still touched the wall where the dildos were. He took 2 medium specimenand eand thicker and 1 which he thought was extremely thick. The extreme specimen was 3.5 inches thick, what he didn't know was the night before an even thicker one had pulled open his cunt.

He put himself back on the bed and took one of the dildos and placed it against the wall with the suction cup, he put himself in front of the dildo with his pussy and gently pushed it inside. The medium copy had become far too small for our new slut, in one movement and without him really feeling anything of it, it slipped in. He wanted to moan with pleasure but this dildo would no longer be able to bring him pleasure. He took a thicker dildo and tried again. Again the dildo slid in smoothly but this time he felt something of it. This is good foreplay he thought when he looked at what he thought was an extremely thick dildo.  His cunt craved more and thicker.  He took the extremely thick dildo, it didn't have a suction cup and he laid down on his back trying to put his legs in his neck and took the dildo and tried to push it in. Only now did he feel anything. His cunt was working against it because it had not yet fully recovered from the night before.  Despite being heavily under the influence of the chems, he realized that if he worked it inwards, his cunt would be damaged even longer. He put that dildo aside but his cunt begged for more. Without realizing it himself he had the 2 medium dildos in each of his hands and he pushed the first one in and put the other one in smoothly. His cunt was filled and it felt heavenly, with both hands he started fucking each of the dildos his cunt and he moaned with pleasure and out of his pole a second load of precum began to run.

What Brad still didn't know was that Jack was just sitting in the other room watching what his slut was up to. What he saw pleased him. He saw that Brad was not in sackcloth and ashes now that he was sober and realizedthe choices he had made and that he  would eventually accept his new status  without thinking about it.  Jack was also very happy to see Brad playing with himself, which meant he couldn't live without it anymore and that filling his cunt was now central to his mind. From now on itwon't be difficult to get him to do something.

Jack would not visit Brad today he gave him some rest because his real training had yet to start. He had only just stripped Brad of his straight side and he didn't want his new acquisition to go under due  to prolonged use. Building up quietly is now the message that he remains hungry  and wants and  can handle more and more and more until he is ready for the big day, the day he asks to widen his balls and become a real utensil.

Tomorrow, tomorrow is the day we start his training. Angel came into Jack's room to hear how Brad's transformation was going. Jack said he was done with the first phase and that they now had to decide what kind of slut they would make of him.  Angel said she could use someone in any group of slaves.  They can give him hormones so that he would start having breasts and  go through life as  a shemale, they could make him a dog, a pain slut was also an option, an ordinary whore or something else.  Angel would present his picture to the customers and ask whatthey thought of it.

What do you think, what path should Brad go in.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

9 Punishment and reward 

Brad, who had fallen asleep after playing with his ass because his master hadn't come anymore, woke up. He had woken up sober and for the first time since he was in the room, he wasn't upset with his thoughts.   Because of the rest he had received yesterday, a kind of acceptance had come over him and a need for it. Acceptance of his situation that he could not change it anyway, he began  to feel affection for his master, in need of chems because he had already become addicted to the intoxication and its exciting effect.  The thoughts of  His body had become accustomed to the use and began to long for it. His thoughts were no longer the things of his past life but they consisted of almost complete sex and especially extreme sex with men.   He was still enjoying himself in his bed and was pulling on his stiff morning erection.  His other hand went to his cunt and he no longer felt a tense sphincter but a slightly gaping hole. His finger slid in on its own and he started fingering himself while playing with his cock.   He withdrew his hand and thought that he had to get ready for should the master come along. He got up and stepped to the place where he had to rinse himself, he also refreshed himself for a moment and when he was done he went back to the bed. Just as he took a seat on the bed, Jack came in.

Brad got a warm feeling about himself at the sight of Jack. Get on your knees  and put your head down and don't look at me slut jack said in a commanding tone, from now  on when I get into the room I want you to greet me like that. Brad was shocked by Jack's hard way of talking and did what was asked of him without hesitation. Jack took some wristbands, ankle straps and a blindfold. He put the wrist and ankle straps on his slut and put the blindfold on him.

Brad had to stand up again and Jack saw that this had to excite Brad because he saw that he had a stiff pole.   What do we have here slut, are you excited ? Inside Jack was happy with what he saw, it meant that Brad had changed and that his work had paid off but he couldn't let Brad know. This can't be slut, you're not here for your own pleasure, you're here just for my pleasure, Brad had to know his place and that place was not at the top of the chain but at the bottom. He pulled Brad's hair and asked him if he had in the time he had been everything. Brad who was shocked by what happened and by the harshness with which he was treated again lied and said no master I have not sprayed any seed yet. You're lying slut said Jack, I know you've been jerking that you've cum and you've been licking your own seed.   Brad tried again to say he hadn't done it and Jack patted him on the back of his head. Do you think I'm retarded or something. He took some chains and attached the wristbands to them.   The feeling of fear and fright took over to Brad and he hoped that he was just fastened to scare. For a moment it was quiet in the room, Jack looked with a smile on his face at the terrified Brad who did not know what was going to happen.

Brad heard footsteps it was Jack who walked up to the wall to take some attributes again. He came back to Brad and without saying anything he placed some squeezers on Brad's tiles, he was startled and curled his toes from the pain.   Then Jack took only squeezers and placed them all over Brad's body. The last 3 he placed on the back limp dick and sack of his slut who couldn't hold it anymore and started moaning from the pain signals his body was giving him. Silence said Jack, this is the punishment you get for lying and for playing with your pole without permission.   Jack took a seat behind Brad and started hitting his slut's body with his whip. With each stroke Brad gave moaning sounds coming from the mouth of Brad's toes curled he curled in pain and he tried to bite the pain but the pain signals came from all sides of his body. Jack enjoyed this and went one step further. He stopped flogging for a moment and took the chains and hoisted them a little higher so that Brad could only stand on his toes and had trouble standing in one place. Jack took the whip back and now came to stand in front of Brad. He tapped quietly against one of the squeezers and Brad felt the squeezer start to slide over his skin and come loose. Unloading the squeezer was not a nice feeling, it was a painfully acute feeling that Brad got and he danced on his toes from the pain and wept loudly. Silence slut accepts your punishment. Brad tried to say sorry but there went the next squeezer and again he got a shot of pain. Jack took a step back.   Do you know why you are being punished, he asked Brad. Brad was still bewildering the pain said as soon as he could yes, yes. Jack shook his head and now hit one of the squeezers with the whip so that it also came loose.   This hurt even more and Brad let out a loud scream. Even though his mind was busy processing the pain shoots, he knew that he had answered wrongly. His thinking pattern had already changed and he said again as soon as he could yes master, I know why. The next battle followed and this time some pinchers fell off. Well so slut, you start to learn to always speak with two words to your master and creator. Sorry master, I won't do it again Brad exclaimed and in the meantime a few more blows followed. With each stroke, Brad howled and struggled to stay on his toes. Now only the squeezers remained on his nipples, she flaccid dick and sack.   I hope you learned your lesson he said to Brad and hit the 3 squeezers of his dick and sack in 1 time. Brad screamed in pain. Jack put the whip away and stood next to Brad and whispered in his ear.  What you have undergone now is nothing compared to what I can do to you. But I'vealready had to help you so that you can't play this with yourselfanymore because you can't control yourself.   He went back to the wall and took a cock cage. Brad felt Jack touch his flaccid dick and felt something cold being put around it he heard a click of a lock. Jack took off Brad's blindfold, he squeezed his eyes in front of the bright light and he wanted to look down but that didn't work because Jack was holding his head. From now on I decide when to play with your dick, understood. Brad nodded and shei Yes sir. Jack pulled the squeezers on Brad's nipples and said I hope so, at that moment the squeezers unloaded and Brad moaned loudly. He pushed his thumbs on the nipples and the pain Brad was experiencing quickly ebbed away. Jack took hold of Brad's head and stuck his tongue in Brad's mouth who answered the kiss with his tongue. For a moment Jack kissed Brad and when he interrupted the kiss he spat in the face of his slut. He unloaded the chains Brad was able to stand on his feet again but he was equally exhausted by the blows he had received and sank through his legs and fell to his knees.

Well so slut he said to Brad, get right on your knees without asking. Jack came to stand in front of Brad who was still catching his breath, drinking slut. Brad opened his mouth and Jack stuck his flaccid dick in the mouth of his slut and started emptying his bladder. Brad who was still sober let it all happen because he was still exhausted from the blows he was getting and tried to swallow everything. The piss filled his entire mouth and a few drops fell to the ground. When Jack finished and pulled his pole out of Brad's mouth he saw that there were a few drops on the ground he pushed Brad's face into it. You know you can't let anything go to waste from me and Brad stuck out his tongue and licked the drops off the ground.   Brad came back up and longed for a boost of chems, his body longing for a daze. Make your master hard said Jack and if you do your best you can get a reward.   Brad opened his mouth and wanted to place  his hands on Jack's body to find some support but he got a chat to his head. Without using your hands slut said Jack. Brad opened  his mouth again and took his master's half hard pole into his mouth and started sucking hard.   Jack shook his head and pulled brad's hair and pulled his pole back. Did I tell you I want it hard. You may learn how to spoil a man's cock. A real whore starts quietly and spoils a cock because he likes to do it, you act like you want to get rid of it quickly.   Start over.

Brad nodded and said sorry master. You shouldn't say sorry slut you have to do it right. What else should I do with you if you can't even suck a dick properly.  He opened his mouth and with his tongue he licked around his master's glans. He had to do well because his master's flaccid dick moved up and down through his lick and began to swell. He kissed and licked Jack's big thick mushroom and gently sucked it in.   Good slut that's already much better said Jack. Brad quietly sucked at the top of his master's pole and worked it in little by little more until he was all the way in his's mouth. He felt  Jack's dick getting harder and harder and filling his mouth more.  The feeling of having a piss-smelling cock in his mouth made Brad horny and he felt that his cock wanted to get hard but that it didn't work out. He still hadn't seen what his master had done when he was blindfolded. He sucked and licked Jack's thick hard cock more and more intensely.   Jack pulled his slut's hair and told him to learn to watch the man he sucked on his cock. Brad sucked on and now looked at his master. Jack shook his head and said slut you have 1 more chance or you'll get another lesson from me. You have to look like a slut enjoying himself, you have to look like a hungry whore who wants to suck the seed out of that cock and not like a scared or disinterested dick.   Brad understood what his master was telling him to do and looked at his master as if he was  licking a lollipop and enjoying the taste the lollipop gave him. That's already better, but you still have a lot to learn.

Brad tasted his master's precum and he went into ecstasy, his eyes became smaller and began to turn slightly and for the first time Jack saw a sober slut look at Brad. Well so slut that is I wanted to see. Enjoy your master's fat pole. Jack grabbed Brad's head and pushed his pole deep into his throat. Brad was already able to suppress his gag reflex well and his throat became more and more accustomed to being fucked deep throat.   Hmm this is the slut take your master's full pole inside.   Jack started thrusting into the mouth of his slut and wanted to discharge his seed but stopped because he didn't think he deserved it yet.

He withdrew his stiff drool-lined cock from his slut's mouth and went to the table where the chems were. Brad stayed on his knees and looked for the first time at his dick which was now trapped in a steel cage. He wanted to pull it but he knew if he did he would be punished again.

Jack came back with a small mirror with 2 fat lines on it. Brad looked Jack in his eyes, those 2 lines were new to him, he was already used to smoking Tina or getting horny from a burning sensation in his cunt or getting a squirt.  Here slut, daddy has for you your special vitamin K.   You may soon pinch one nostril and sniff a line with your other slut and then you do the same with your other nostril. Dare to blow it away and you will  pay for it.

Brad's body calmed down at the thought of getting another shot of chems right away and he couldn't wait to work the line into his nose.  He placed his index finger against his nostriland pushed it shut and like a pro he sniffed the first line inside. I see that you  exactly need a new fix slut, so greedily sniffing that first line.  Brad enjoyed the feeling of calm feeling he got from the line that had just disappeared into his nose. He now pinched his other nose and sniffed the other fat line. He came back to sit up, Jack grinning at the sight of Brad's face.   Oh slut, you're a real drug whore. Clean your nose because it is full of white powder. Brad rubbed his hands over his nose and at that moment hitand into the chems.   He started to float and his body felt like rubber. Jack straightened him up and Brad really struggled to get his body under control. How he had gotten that he could hardly control his own body anymore. Jack put him in the sling and fastened his arms and legs.  He took a chair and the special lube and a jar of grease.

Brad had trouble moving, he started drooling and his body felt numb. He saw Jack take a seat on the chair and he felt Jack push his fingers into his cunt. He felt the burning sensation rise again and he began to moan. Jack waited a moment and once pulled on Brad's trapped dick and hit his balls a few times. Brad barely reacted and Jack saw that his slut was flying wellw as. Jack grinned, ready for your first steedebutt slut. Brad mumbled something unintelligible, he enjoyed the warm feeling he got and begged his cunt to be filled. The empty feeling in his hole was short-lived as it felt a thick dildo push against his sphincter and slide in. Jack pushed the dildo all the way into Brad's cunt. That goes very smoothly Slut I'm proud of you. He took the thick dildo he had placed on the fucking machine and pushed it against Brad's sphincter. The sphincter was already fairly open and with a little effort the dildo slid in nicely. Brad who was still drooling was droolingviolently, the greasy dildo stretched his hole all the way open.   Jack started fucking his slut with the dildo and pushed him deeper and deeper until he was on the two rings and couldn't go any further. I will open that second ring with my fist slut don't worry said Jack and Brad who was completely in trance.   After Jack had fucked Brad's cunt with the dildo  for a moment he took him out of the meanwhile gaping hole. He took the jar of fat and took a quantityof egg in his hands, he smeared it over and into the hole and worked 4 fingers inside and made twisting movements with his hands.

Brad was still flying heavily but the heaviest effect of the chems was diminishing. He still had no control over his body but could already think a little more clearly and had stopped drooling. He groaned at the feel of the four fingers stretching open his hole. Jack now took turns pushing his hand inside the gaping hole, only pushing his thumb in with him was not yet possible.   He took some more fat and pushed his hand in again and turned around in Brad's cunt and placed his other hand and pushed it in as well. Brad felt that his cunt was full and his sphincter at his maximum and started moaning. We're not going to stop slut yet, you're almost there. He took a bottle of poppers, poured some on a cloth, put it in a gas mask and placed the mask on Brad's head. Brad couldn't help but sniff the aroma, Brad started flying and moaning more violently again.  Jack felt that his closingmuscle was relaxing again and took some more fat and pushed his hand inside. He felt he was almost there and with his other hand he pulled on the sphincter to make some more room and then it happened. The pinch of the thumb was over the sphincter,  disappeared into Brad's lair and sothe rest of the hand went in. Jack was now up to his wrist in Brad's cunt, Brad moaned heavily because with each breath he sniffed a new load of poppers and was completely tripping.

Jack made a fist in Brad's cunt and spun around in it. He withdrew his hand a bit and felt that he was back on the sphincter.   He pulled and pushed every time until he was back at that point. Brad didn't know what he was feeling, in his mind his cunt was central and it had to be filled.   But his cunt was already filled but he wanted more, he wanted deeper, he wanted it harder. He felt perfect with his master's fist in his cunt but it wasn't enough.   Jack withdrew his hand from Brad's cunt and took off the mask. The chems were almost finished and Brad needed another trip. He took the pipe filled it with crystals and took a lighter. He loosened Brad's arms and gave him the pipe and lighter. I want you to blow clouds slut. Brad nodded and melted the crystals in the pipe and inhaled the white smoke. He held it in as long as he could and the moment he blew out Jack pushed his fist back inside Brad.  Brad called out loudly fill me master, fill my hole with everything you have. The fist went in much smoother  and Jack wanted to get through the two rings. He pushed on until he reached the second ring and stroked it with his fingers. Meanwhile, Brad continued to blow big white clouds. Jack felt his slut's hole getting hot again and felt the tension on the two muscles slacken. Jack gently pushed his fingers through the opening and Brad began to moan more violently again and called for more. Jack withdrew his fist and now also loosened Brad's legs and helped him out of the sling and threw him on the bed. Sit on all four slut Brad who was flying back did what was asked of him. Brad stepped back to the table of the chems and took a bottle and threw it on the bed. Drinking slut it will do you good. The bottle was provided with a good dose of G and Brad drank it eagerly. Jack came back behind Brad and he smeared his fist and his arm up to his elbow with grease. He gave another bottle of poppers to Brad and told him to sniff like he had just sniffed that line and Brad did what was asked of him. The G started to work and perfectly complemented the Tina which was already flying around in system. He sniffed the poppers and he felt Jack push his fist inside. The moment the fist was sucked in was the supreme moment of pleasure for Brad and he showed his master that he enjoyed this by pushing his ass back and ramming the fist deeper into his cunt. Well so slut, fuck yourself on your master's fist. Although this was only the first time  Brad had been fisted, he was a natural talent. Jack released his fist into Brad's hole and stretched his fingers. Brad was still riding his master's fist and enjoying every moment. Jack felt the second ring again and pushed the second ring open with the help of Brad who was riding harder and harder on his master fist. Brad moaned loudly and fell down on the bed.

Because of his and riding harder and harder on his master fist, he had without realizing it himself ensured that Jack had been hit by the second muscle and was now completely in his intestines.

Look at you what a dirty, horny whore you are. So hard riding on your master's fist. Look what kind of slut you've become. You make your daddy proud son.  Brad groaned at hearing what his master said about him. He wanted to get the arm even deeper but he was exhausted. Jack saw this and thought it was enough. He withdrew his arm from Brad's gaping hole and turned it on his back.

Brad's eyes turned in his eye sockets, he was sweating profusely and his mouth fell open and he was gaping for breath. I'm proud of you today slut. You have shown that you have embraced your true self.   Tomorrow we can see if you get through your first test. Jack wanted to rest him but Brad didn't have enough and wanted seed. Give me your seed master squirt my hole full of your seed. Jack looked at the squirming Brad on the bed begging for his seed and grinned loudly. You want my seed slut. You don't have enough yet. Well I hope you can handle it because you will get my seed. He pulled Brad to the edge of the bed and pulled his legs down to his neck. His stiff pole sat effortlessly into Brad's gaping hole and he went straight to his balls in Brad's cunt. Brad groaned with pleasure. Oh slut your tight pussy is gone, from now on I can pound you as hard in your cunt as I want. He took another narrow dildo and stuck it by his cock into the gaping hole. Oh yes master, Brad groaned. Fuck my hole, it's completely yours.

You didn't have to tell Jack that twice and he started pounding Brad hard and pushed the dildo inside each time. Every time Jack's hard dick came in, precum came out of Brad's flaccid caged dick. Jack reached his high point and moaned loudly. Here comes the slut. Here comes your reward. Brad felt his hole fill with his master's seed. Jack withdrew his limp pole and he saw his seed running out of Brad's gaping cunt. He licked up his own seed and kissed Brad and let the seed run into his mouth. Brad tasted his master's seed and swallowed it eagerly.

Rest from my son, and make sure you are ready for your test tomorrow.

Brad could barely say yes sir and fell asleep.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

10 The Test

Jack opened the door and saw that Brad was ready to serve his master. He sat on his knees waiting with his mouth open.  Jack stepped on his slut and pulled Brad's head back and spat in his face and then pushed his face into his crotch.  Good so slut from now on you can wait for me every day. The recognizable horny smell of Jack's monster dick crept into Brad's nose and made him instantly horny and he began to moan lightly. If he hadn't been wearing a penis cage, his slut cock would certainly have been stiff. Brad opened his mouth and started kissing and licking his master's dick. You start to know your record slut, that makes me happy.  Spoil your master's pole, worship it and make it nice and stiff. Brad's heart started beating faster and he opened his mouth and eagerly took his master's pole into his mouth. He started sucking on it gently andpushed it as deep as he could into his throat. His master's cock began to swell and grow in his mouth and Brad almost got a gag reflex.  Brad began to suck more firmly on his master's pleasure pole and Jack looked on approvingly and was proud of his achievement. Soon he will be allowed to do a first testand we will see how he has gone through his transformation.

Jack pulled Brad off his pole and pushed him onto the bed. Enough for now slut and stay on the bed. Brad was shocked and didn't know why he had to stop giving his master a, didn't he do it well enough or did his master want to do something else with him first. He lay down on the bed as asked of him and he saw jack walk to the wall and take some of his belongings. Jack came back to the bed saying nothing but placed a collar around Brad's neck, 2 wristbands and 2 ankle straps. A  chain  was attached to the collar, his arms were fastened together on his back and a piece of chain was placed between his legs, so he could certainly still walk but he did not have to think about walking because the piece of chain was too short for that.  He was given a mask with only his nose and mouth outand was given headphones with loud music.

Jack helped him straight and pushed him forward. Brad had lost the north for a moment and didn't know where he was in the room and how far away he was from the wall. He stepped on but was still afraid to run into something.  He felt Jack put his hand on his shoulder and make him stop. Jack opened the door but Brad, who couldn't hear or see anything, didn't notice. Again Jack pushed him forward and the Brad stepped forward and realized that he must have left the room. Jack turned him to the left, put his hand on his shoulder and she stepped back straight. A few meters further she stopped back Jack opened another door and she stepped into the room.  In the middle of the room she stopped and Brad's arms were loosened, the chain between his legs was removed as was the chain on his collar. The headphones were taken off. It was quiet in the room, there wasa smell in the room of sweat and sex but still Brad could not see where he was.

Brad heard several people coming into the room and 1 of them was definitely a woman as she was already moaning loudly and begging to be. She must surely have been drugged, Brad thought to himself. He heard the woman being laid on the bed the other he heard going around the room and then the sound of the footsteps stopped. He could only hear the groaning woman.  Brad didn't understand what was happening.

Jack came to stand next to him. Soon when you hear the door close you can take off your mask slut, I will leave you alone and you can make a choice for the last time.  Brad, who still didn't understand what was happening, nodded.

He felt his penis cage being loosened andthen he heard Jack go out of the room and close the door. Brad stopped for a moment and then hesitantly took off the mask. It was fairly dark in space. He looked around but couldn't see much until a lamp started to light up in the corner. There the woman lay moaning on the bed. She was fingering herself. Brad looked at it and wasn't sure what to do. The woman could not yet see him properly because he was in the dark.  Brad stepped up and the woman had seen him.  She was extremely handsome and  horny as hell, she shouted to Brad that he had to fuck her.  Brad stood next to the bed and watched the writhing woman begging to be.  His mind was running at full speed.  What was he supposed to do. He was presented with a handsome woman who begged to be and there was no one to stop him. Instinctively he put his hand on the inside of her leg and went deeper with his hand looking for her cunt.  The woman felt warm as she moaned at the touch she received and her mouth fell open. With her hand she went over Brad's body and searched for his penis. Brad was fingertips to the cunt of the pleading slut in front of him, but it felt awkward and not right. It was not the feeling that he was going to cheat on his girlfriend but a feeling that he no longer had a need or desire to do this.  The woman's touch also felt different, different from the fact that he used to experience a touch from a woman. It didn't wound him up for some reason. He stuck his finger in the cunt of the woman who now started panting louder and begging even more, oh yes baby just do harder and deeper. He fingered the woman with 2 fingers, then pulled them out of her warm moist cunt and smelled it. The smell was familiar to him but didn't do him much. He didn't get it. Last week he would have jumped at smelling her scent.  The woman who had found his cock pulled it violently but there was no movement in it, his dick remained limp and lifeless.  Brad didn't understand what was happening, the woman in front of him begged to be used and it didn't bother him. He crawled onto the bed and pushed her legs open and buried his face between her legs and his mouth was instinctively at the height of her pussy.   He started licking her pussy.  The woman went into ecstasy, she groaned with pleasure.  Make my pussy nice and wet, so you can fuck me later.  He knew how  to lick a pussy because he had done this so many times but it still felt wrong.  He tasted and smelled her pussy and with one hand he squeezed her breasts and with the other hand he started fingering her.  All the actions he did were of habit and because he knew what to do, but he didn't feel at all that he was just a little excited by this. What was wrong with him. The woman enjoyed the attention she received and wanted more. Yes baby, oh yes you make me so. Let me suck your cock so you can fuck me. Brad was completely confused by what was happening.

He stopped licking and came to sit on the woman and offered her his flaccid dick. She opened her mouth and took the flaccid dick in her mouth started sucking and looked straight into his eyes like a horny whore.  Even though it had been a long time since he got a blowjob, brad didn't care about his dick shriveling and limp.  How can this be, he thought to himself.   He looked ashamed at the woman who was blowjob like a man possessed, and atthe sight of that horny slut look of the woman giving him a blowjob wasnuck the realization came in completely that he was no longer a straight guy but a slut who longs to suck dicks and be fucked like that woman who was sucking him and that his dick no longer served to be worshipped and pampered, his dick only served to piss and that was also the only reason forthe existence of his dick.  Whatever that woman would try she wouldn't get his pole stiff anymore and he would never be able to fuck a cuntagain. Herealizes that a cunt didn't do anything to him anymore and that he wouldn't get any more feelings for a woman. He had become a cock sucker, a slut, a slave, a utensil  and from those thoughts he got warm inside again. He shook his head and pulled his limp pole out of the woman's mouth. She wouldn't stop and pulled his pole to put it back in her mouth. She said she'd better do her best, she begged to be allowed to suck him. Brad shook his head and stepped off the bed and said no.  You won't get it stiff because I want to suck a pole myself.  The woman begged, please baby come back I will pamper you and make you change your mind. No said Brad, I'm a slut and am only here to serve real men. When Brad had spoken those words, another lamp on the other side of the room started to light up and Brad saw 2 solid black daddy's sitting. The woman who begged but Brad didn't hear her anymore his thoughts were already with those 2 daddy's.  One called out to him where are you waiting for slut. Prove it that you are a slut and that you are only here to serve real men.

Come here slut so we can see what kind of slut you are. We have alot of good stuff for you. Brad stepped into his new life as a slut without looking behind him. When he was almost with the 2 men, the other said that he had to sit on his knees, he had to know his place and level and that was not the same as that of the 2 men. Brad sat down on all four and waited for his first order.  He looked down and saw that his cock had already stiffened.  This was further proof to him that this would be his new life.

Jack, who had been watching the screens in another room the whole time, knew that Brad had passed the test.  The transformation was complete and had taken over his previous self. Now let it be used by those 2. He will soon beg to be allowed back to his cell.

Are you thirsty asked the Steven, Brad nodded. Openyour mouth and I will give you something to drink. Brad opened his mouth and pulled Brad by his hair and pushed his mouth over his pole and started emptying his bladder.   Brad's mouth was completely filled with Steven's dick which was even flaccidly bigger and thicker than his master's.  But despite the fact that his mouth was completely filled, he knew what to do and did not let a drop go to waste.  Good so slut swallow my chem piss but nice and nice.  Jack trained you well.  Nick came to sit behind him and  roughly pushed his finger into Brad's hole. This hole doesn't stretch so hard anymore, he said to his mate.  Steven laughed that's good because otherwise my bat would never fit in.  Nick withdrew his finger and took some shards and pushed the shards into Brad's lair. Here are some ass sweets for your slut because a real slut must always be horny and flying. Brad, who had been craving high for a while, relaxed more because he knew he was going to fly back soon enough.  Thank you master for the ass candy said Brad.

Nick started growling because he couldn't wait to get started with the new toy and only gave solid chats on Brad's ass. Brad moaned and his ass started to look nice red. Brad felt the burning sensation rise and began to moan more violently as he longed for what was to come. In the background you could hear the woman beingbrought in and still begging to be fucked but the men and the slut didn't give her any more attention. Brad was only busy with the men who were with him.

Steven pulled Brad's ass open so that Brad's cunt was nicely visible. Time to discharge my chem piss Nick said and he pushed his half hard pole into Brad's hole. Brad, already starting to fly lightly, dropped his mouth open and began to moan lightly. He felt his intestines being filled with Nick's chem piss and bit his lower lip with pleasure. Nick withdrew his pole and quickly inserted a plug into the gaping hole of his new toy. Let's do that for a while, he said. Steven sat down on all four and sat down with his ass in front of Brad's face. Nick pulled the ass open and ordered Brad to lick Steven's ass.  The horny smell of Steven's cock and ass came towards Brad and wound him even more.  Just now he licked another pussy and it didn't bother him, this time he licked a man's ass and he couldn't get enough of it like a possessed one he licked Steven's cunt.  Nick pushed Brad even deeper but Brad didn't mind, preferably he was all the way in Steven's ass. His dick had already gone limp again as the chems were starting to do their job. Nick let Go of Brad's head and Steven stood back up.  They took a bucket and placedit on Brad's ass and pulled the plug out of Brad's cunt without warning. Brad got a twinge of pain but the pain subsided and the piss ran out of his ass into the bucket. Open your mouth, Nick ordered and he took the bucket and emptied the bucket into Brad's mouth. Half ended up in his mouth, the other half ran over his head and body. Swallow slut, swallow. Brad swallowed the piss he had in his mouth and let the rest of his body drip. What a dirty filthy slut you are grinning Steven. That's how we like to  have our sluts. High, nasty and. Now you only have to be filled with our positive babies and then you are complete.

Brad had to stand up and started to stagger a bit on his legs and the chems were already screaming through his body.  Nick grabbed his head and spat in his face and looked into Brad's eyes. If you are already flying slut, you are ready to be used and serve your masters. Brad could hardly speak anymore but could still say yes while moaning. Are you sure steven, are you sure you don't want any more because we only fuck you if you beg for it. Brad only heard the words more, fucking, begging and he said half intelligible I want it all.  Well so slut we like to hear that and he was pushed on the bed. Suck Nick's pole stiff as I prepare your point. Nick stuck his half hard pole into Brad's open mouth and he started sucking on it like a savage.  The half hard pole almost completely filled Brad's mouth and he felt it grow and swell even more. His mouth was now completely open and he still did not have enough space to fully work the monster inside. He felt that his mouth corners would almost tear but still he pushed him even deeper inside. Meanwhile, Steven had prepared a small point and put a strap around Brad's arm and looked for a vein. Brad was already so flying and enjoying the new cock in his slut mouth that he didn't realize Steven was about to let the syringe disappear into his arm.   Steven saw a register and looked grinning at Nick who said push it all the way in.  Brad who hadn't noticed this felt the rush coming up, Nick pulled his pole back andBrad's eyes flopped open completely and started coughing and then begging loudly.

His hands went over his body thatfelt electric, with every touch he became even more aroused. His hands went to his own flaccid pole and with one hand he pulled on his flaccid dick and the other hand he tried to push completely into his cunt.  Steven and Nick looked amused at the spectacle. Nick took Brad's hands and placed them on his nipples. Play around with this. Fuck me, rape me called Brad whohad completely lost control.  We will certainly do that, Steven said. He came to sit at Brad's balls and opened his mouth and took the slut's balls into his mouth and started biting lightly on them. Brad hadn't had this experience yet and it makes it even.  Hmmmmm yes, louder Brad cried. He now got a chat from Nick who said that they would determine what happened. Brad's eyes were completely open and spinning around in his head. His mouth was open and his tongue fell out of his mouth. Nick now came to sit behind Brad and turned Brad around so that he was on all four.  Steven sat down in front of Brad and pushed his half hard pole into Brad's mouth and he started sucking on it.  Nick placed his hard monster against Brad's sphincter and in 1 movement he pushed his dick into the warm humid cave. Brad could handle quite a bit but this monster in 1 time to work inside made him gasp and he let out a loud moan. Steven pushed poppers under his nose and his cunt relaxed more and more with each inhalation. Nick felt that Brad's hole had accepted his monster dick and began to gently fuck him. Steven on the other hand pushed his long medium thick pole throat deep and kept Brad's head in place so that his pole stayed deep in his throat. Brad didn't have a gag reflex anymore but Steven's dick was so big he couldn't breathe anymore. After a few seconds without air, Steven withdrew his dick and Brad gasped. He didn't get much time to catch his breath because Nick started to increase his speed and Steven pushed his pole back in. The drool ran out of his slut's mouth and his ass began to be completely open.

What a blissful hole you have slut called Nick, still nice and narrow, warm and humid. He started fucking him now. Nick was almost at his first high point and started panting and growling heavily. He hit the ass of his new toy a few times pushing his pole balls  deep one last time   and with a loud moan squirted his first load of the evening deep into Brad's intestines. Here are my positive baby slut, take my dirty DNA and from now on you can call me daddy  because I got you pregnant with my toxic load. Yeah called Steven give it to him. Brad moaned loudly and felt Nick's monster squirt load after load of toxic seed into his burrow. Nick pulled his pole out of Brad's hole and some seed ran out of Brad's cunt. He took it with his limp dick and pushed it back in. Brad was turned on his back and now it was Steven's turn. Nick ordered Brad to lick his dick clean and Steven pushed his pole in. Nick had loosened and moistened the hole and he felt that Brad's hole was nicely filled with seed. With each thrust you could hear a popping sound through the seed and the hole that had been nicely open. Brad was still flying high and again got the poppers  pushed under his nose and had to take some sniffs. Nick's monster began to swell back from Brad's licking and sucking. See what you do with slut said Nick. My cock  doesn't want to stop yet you're ready for the second round. Is your ass ready to become a real slut hole. Brad, who was enjoying himself, could only moan. Steven looked at Nick and knew what to do. He stopped fucking and lay down on the bed. Brad had to sit on Steven's pole and could now set the pace himself, but not for long. He was pushed on Steven's chest by Nick, Brad who was still so high didn't know what was about to happen. But Nick was ready to push his monster into the hole as well. Steven quickly pushed some poppers  under Brad's nose and said take a few deep sniff sluts because you will need it. Brad snorted heavily at the poppers  and groaned at the new rush he got from it. He felt that there was again pushing against his sphincter. Through the poppers , his hole opened up a little more and Nick was able to gently push his pole inside. Brad didn't know what he was feeling and his mouth dropped open and he moaned loudly. His hole pulled open even more and Nick's monster schooled inside. Oh fuck Oh fuck called Brad, yes slut take our cocks. Brad's cunt was fully pulled open and it felt complete with the two poles in it. Brad was in complete ecstasy now that there were two dicks in his ass and he cried out in pleasure. Rape me fill me with your dirty babies. Both Nick and Steven grinned and growled upon hearing the slut's pleasure. Take our cocks  baby let us fill your hole said Nick, and he started fucking the slut at a leisurely pace. Steven pulled Brad's head towards him spit in his face, and started to tongue kiss him and said when he broke off the kiss what a dirty slut you are. We will have a lot of fun with you in the future. Brad was still completely gone and constantly shouted yes harder, fuck me, deeper, give it to me.  Hearing the slut made both Steven and Nick horny  as hell  and Nick stepped up the pace. Steven put his nails in Brad's back and scratched him. Brad himself came to a high point due to the stimulation of his prostate and moaned very loudly, from his flaccid pole ran a huge load of seed. Steven felt the seed running on him and called out to Nick, you had him squirted. What a dirty heavenly slut this is. Brad's energy dropped for a moment because he had cum and Nick felt that the resistance of the cunt had now completely fallen away. He was given even more space to push his monster inside and now began to fuck him hard. Brad moaned loudly with every thrust he received. Both Nick and Steven got to the high point and with a few last thrusts they came at the same time. Brad felt his hole filled with Nick and Steven's dirty seed for the second time. Both daddy's  pulled their limping pole out of Brad's gaping hole and saw their seed begin to flow out. Nick quickly took a large butt plug  and pushed it into Brad's hole. This will not be enough he said laughing we need a bigger one to keep our gift in place. Steven took the biggest plug and gave it to Nick. Nick took the other plug out of Brad's gaping hole without resistance and pushed the thicker plug in. This will stay put, he said. Both men came off the bed and hit Brad's ass again and said they would book him in the future.

Jack had also come into the room and looked at his slut who was high and counted out on the bed.  Well gentlemen he passed his test. Nick laughed and looked at Brad on the bed, I think he can still learn some things but this will be his new life. He is made to serve men like us. Steven nodded affirmatively. Steven gave Jack a thick envelope and they left the room.

Jack came to sit on the bed and whispered in Brad's ear that he was proud of his transformation and that Brad should be proud of what he had become. Jack showed the thickly filled envelope and said that he had earned nice money for his master and that he would soon get a nice reward for it and that he would earn even more money for his master in the future because that was only the reason for his existence. Making money with his slut pussy for his master. Brad started to regain his strength and said thank you master I just want to make you happy and only suck dicks and get fucked by real men.

Brad was given a chain around his neck and the mask over his head and was taken back to his room. This time his master had to help him because he was shaky on his feet. In the room, the chain and mask were taken off and Brad was able to crawl on the bed. Brad was still flying the chems and closed his eyes and got lost in his thoughts and fantasies.

Jack looked amused at his creation and saw that Brad started to shiver, a grin appeared on his face and thought to himself if his fuckflue would have started. He put a blanket over Brad and then left the room.

Tomorrow we can see if he was in full transformation he thought with a huge grin on his face.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...