How my girlfriend made me in to a dick craving meth whore

joeri

Still blocked by the administrators. But below you will find the third part of Brad's transformation. I have not been idle and have completed part 5 here. Tomorrow I will post part 4 and I hope by Saturday I will have proofread part to post it then. In writing parts 4 and 5, I had to stop at times to jerk off myself. I hope you feel the same way when reading the story. Enjoy.

Part 3 Slut training lesson one

Well slut, what do you say to this said Jack. Will you work for your pleasure.
Brad looked at Jack doubtfully, what should he say to this. His pussy was screaming for him to join in, his body was craving attention but his mind didn't want to go along with it yet. Jack saw that Brad was stuck with his thoughts and fingered the hole of his new slut. Brad began to ride Jack's finger. I want to hear slut, will you work for this pleasure and stopped Brad from fingering. Don't stop said Brad softly don't stop. You know what I want to hear Jack said. I ....  I ..... yes what you said Jack. With hesitation there came out anyway I will work for it sir from Brad. It wasn't that hard slut. I knew you would work for it. You want your pussy filled and when I am done with you you will scream you want to be filled, you will say it without hesitation. Brad was embarrassed by what he had just said. This was not him, he was not gay. But still he could not resist the cry of his pussy to be filled.
Well then said Jack then we will put you to work. He took a leg spreader from the wall and untied one of Brad's legs and in the meantime attached the spreader between his two legs. Brad who felt his legs were free was too late to react. The chems that were still coursing through his body had dazed him. His arms were untied from the bed and Brad thought for a moment of wanting to escape but he was pressed hard against the bed by Jack. What were you thinking slut, I'm loose I'm quickly trying to escape. Brad had no strength to resist and Jack placed his large and firm hand around Brad's neck and squeezed it so he couldn't breathe. I'll tell you 1 time kindly after that you won't get off cheap. You are my property from now on and you go and stand where I say understood. Brad couldn't answer and felt himself getting lightheaded and nodded. Jack loosened his grip and Brad got back into oxygen. Understood slut. Brad who was afraid to be grabbed again and said immediately and without hesitation yes sir I understand. Brad had to sit down on the bed and Jack took the harness he had laid ready. Put it on Jack said, Brad took the harness and put it on and Jack closed the straps. Brad had to put his arms on his back and Jack clicked them to the ring attached to the back.
He was helped off the bed and had to stand up. The cane between his legs didn't make that easy and the chems made him stand and twist on his legs. Jack took some chains from the wall and while he was fastening them, Brad was thinking about whether he could escape or not. He looked at his options but he couldn't think clearly enough yet and his legs were weak and with that stick between his legs it wouldn't work. He had no choice but to stand because if he tried anything Jack would intervene immediately and who knows what he would do.
Jack had attached the chains to the ceiling and loosened one arm from Brad's back and clipped it to the chain. He did the same with the other arm and Brad was now standing upright with his arms spread across the room.
Time for some training said Jack

You've had enough to enjoy he said and he stepped over to the wall and took some props. He placed a nipple clamp on each nipple and Brad squealed out. Don't cry slut this is just the beginning. He tied off the balls with a piece of string and hung a weight on them. Brad curled his toes and tried to swallow the pain. Jack came up behind Brad and took a whip in his hand and lightly struck Brad's ass. Brad shocked from the blow and the shock caused the weight to swing back and forth pulling on his balls. With the swinging of the weight it pulled more and more on his balls causing his scrotum to be pulled out.
Brad had conflicting feelings running through his body. He experienced both pain and pleasure. Jack gave another stroke this one was already a little harder and again he gave a cry. With the next stroke I don't want to hear another scream slut. Do you understand? Because if you give any more cries I will hit harder and harder. Brad didn't want him to hit harder and on the next stroke he tried to hold back and only let out a light murmur. You learn fast Jack said, that's the way I like it. The next stroke he gave was against Brad's cock and this time he couldn't hold back and let out another moan. You know what this means slut and Jack gave another stroke but this time it was harder. The weight on his balls swung back and forth violently pulling firmly on his balls but Brad forgave the pain and did not let out a cry. Good girl. Brad received a few more strokes of the whip and couldn't hold on any longer he wanted it to stop. Please stop this I can't take any more.  Jack came to stand in front of Brad and pulled on the nipple clamps. I decide when we stop. Brad squealed out and curled his toes. Stop screaming Jack called out and pulled even harder on the nipples. Brad once again forfeited the pain he began to sob and tears ran down his cheeks.
Jack took the whip back in his hand and was now striking the nipples. Brad had no strength left and little by little he was sinking through his legs more. Jack grinned, we will have to train you slut you need to get stronger because with such a weak slut we are nothing. Jack put the whip away and went to the table with the bottles and took the pipe and some crystals. We will give you back some strength he said. Brad was near the end of his strength and wanted it to stop.
You may blow some clouds. You can choose he said either you do it yourself or I put the mask on it is up to you. Brad didn't know what to say. He didn't want any chems, in fact he would have preferred to leave but he also knew he had no choice. Maybe if I do it myself I can make sure I fake it. I'll do it without the mask sir see Brad. Good choice, Jack said. He took the pipe and showed Brad how it worked. When I say inhale you do so until I say stop. You can't breathe out until I say so, you understand slut. If you don't do this then you will get from the whip. Jack had the whip in his hand. Brad knew he wouldn't be able to fake it because he didn't want to get hit again. Then rather walk around high anything is better than that pain.
Jack took the pipe and lit it the crystals began to melt and the smoke formed. He placed the pipe against Brad's mouth and said inhale slut and hold it. Brad did his best because he didn't want to get another hit from the stick. He held in the smoke and as soon as he could he blew out a big white cloud. He felt a warm feeling come over him and Jack said breathe in again and he did what was asked of him. The more he breathed in the white smoke the warmer he got and the hornier he got back and he felt the energy coming back. Jack repeated it a few more times and as soon as he saw Brad's eyes begin to spin around in his head and his pupils were in his head like flying saucers he stopped. Brad was completely gone. The other chems hadn't fully worn off yet and if anything he was getting a new batch in.

Yesterday he had never taken drugs and for the last few hours he had not been sober. Before he would realize it himself, he would be addicted and couldn't live without it. Brad had fallen into a trance. He heard the moans from on the flat screen and he felt Jack's firm hands caressing his body. Brad groaned and Jack stopped stroking. He unloaded the weight on Brad's balls and also removed the nipple clamps. Releasing the weight was a relief for Brad but releasing the clamps made him moan in pain.
His arms were also loosened and secured back on his back. The cane was taken from between his legs and finally Brad could reposition his legs the way he wanted. On your knees said Jack. Brad got down on his knees without a problem and thought he could rest for a while. His head was spinning, his pussy was itching and he was as horny as could be. He looked at the screen and saw a boy who was also on his knees and he was sucking the cocks that were offered to him. Brad liked what he saw and opened his mouth and his tongue came out and moaned lightly. He couldn't think straight anymore because if he could think straight it wouldn't have found this horny. Do you like what you see slut. Do you want to suck a pole too. Do you want to indulge your master and embrace your real slut side. Brad couldn't make any sense out of it and he wanted to say no but Jack couldn't hear that it was more of a moan and mumble than a no. Ok then said Jack and he stepped to the wall and took a mouth spreader, he placed it in Brad's mouth and attached it to his head. Brad's mouth was completely spread open and drool started pouring out of his mouth. Brad didn't really realize what was happening because his head was spinning. Before we go any further you need to drink some more slut said Jack and he took the rest of the Getorade pulled on Brad's hair pulling his head back and telling him to drink it all without spilling a drop. Jack poured the Getorade laced with G into Brad's mouth and he obediently swallowed it all.
Brad had to stand back up and sit in the shower. I have to piss first said Jack.  Jack took his pole in his hand and started pissing all over Brad's face. Brad felt humiliated and didn't want this and tried to stand up. But with the piss falling past him onto the floor of the shower he slipped and fell headfirst into the wall. You shouldn't try to avoid this slut. From now on, you're a pisser and soon your mouth will be a mouth to piss in. You'll like it and you'll learn to swallow it all neatly. Brad shook his head and tears began to form. Brad who was wet with piss had to crawl out of the shower on all fours until it was in front of the bed. Jack set himself on the bed and took hold of Brad's head. His mouth was still spread wide open and drool was running from his mouth. Jack spat into Brad's mouth and he looked at his eyes which were now spinning around even more in his head. The G is starting to work again he thought. Time to teach him to suck. He took hold of his limp pole and placed his thick fat glans on Brad's tongue. It's time slut, it's time you thanked your master for all the pleasure he has already given you. Brad could do nothing and tears were running down his cheeks. This was the moment he would have to suck and cock for the first time. He did not want this, but he knew he would have no choice he could not possibly close his mouth and could not leave . The last drops of piss dripped onto his tongue and this was how he tasted piss for the first time. It made him gag. Are you going to gag already said Jack and my pole is not even in your mouth yet. Jack pushed his already half hard cock into Brad's open mouth. Even before Jack could say now you can gag, Brad got a disgust reflex because Jack's penis was way too big for Brad's mouth who had no experience with sucking. Don't you dare throw up slut, you could lick it all up. Instead of being disgusted you should lick my pole clean with your tongue, later you can learn to suck, first you should learn to use your tongue. Even though was he horny from the G and the Tina yet Brad began to weep and tears ran down his cheeks. Jack had had enough and pulled his hair and told him to lick and Brad couldn't help but lick Jack's pole with his tongue. Carefully he began to lick. But Jack was not content with this and took hold of Brad's head and pushed his pole completely inside, Jack's cock was completely up to Brad's throat and again he started gagging. Jack slapped the head and told him to stop gagging, he needed to indulge his master's pole. Brad got a new surge of horniness over him the G gave off a new load of horniness and his pussy began to call back to be filled. Tears welled up in his eyes, wet with piss, drool running from his mouth and a thick pole in his mouth. How could anyone possibly enjoy this he thought but still he was horny and wanted his ass filled he couldn't stop the feeling , no matter how much he wanted to.
Jack withdrew his almost hard pole and Brad gasped and began to babble something unintelligible. The G and Tina were firmly working making him tell his thoughts. But because of the mouth spreader, Jack didn't immediately understand what he was saying. What he understood from it was pussy and stuffed. Jack was able to make ends meet and took hold of Brad's neck and looked deep into his flying saucers. Do you want your pussy filled slut, do you want to enjoy. Brad who no longer had control over what he said or did nodded. A smile appeared on Jack's mouth. Good, you'll have to earn it then. Jack stood up and picked up a medium plug and smeared it with Tina lube and with the suction cup he placed it against the wall. Brad had to stand up and walk over to the wall. He saw the plug hanging on the wall and he got a fright. Jack looked at Brad and said this is what you wanted right? You asked for it. Brad who was so high and had no idea what he was doing or saying just nodded. You can spoil your own ass later.  You can show me how much you want that plug in your pussy. But first I will take off your mouthpiece. Jack took the spreader out of Brad's mouth also loosened his arms and placed him in front of the wall and made him bend over and lower himself until the top of the plug pressed against his pussy. Brad felt the tip pushing at his pussy and a warm feeling came over him. His mind told him to insert that plug fully that way he would be complete. He tried to sit on the plug to get it into his pussy that way but Jack stopped him.  So hasty, do you have such a need for your pussy to be filled slut. Don't forget anything first. You should be grateful to your master for giving you this. How will you thank me for this. Brad couldn't say anything at this point would prefer to push that plug in so his pussy would be filled and he would have a perfect feeling. You can give me a blowjob first and if I like it you can sit down and give yourself some pleasure.
Brad who couldn't think anymore was in doubt anyway. He wanted that plug in his pussy but he didn't want to suck that fat cock.  The call of his cunt won over his doubt and he opened his mouth. Good for you said Jack and now take that fat pole in that slutty mouth of yours. Jack stood with his fat black cock right in front of Brad's open mouth and Jack said start licking it with your tongue and work it right in, slut. Brad stuck his tongue out and carefully licked at the thick head of Jack's cock and took the tip into his mouth. The realization that he had a cock in his mouth voluntarily brought tears to his eyes again. But still he continued he needed a filled pussy. His mouth slid further over Jack's firm pole and he pushed back as Brad slid the butt plug deeper into his hole. Feeling his pussy filled and pulled open made him hornier and he took Jack's pole even more into his mouth as deep as he could. After he had Jack's cock almost completely in his mouth he began to suck on it lightly. Jack pushed Brad further back and the plug was at its thickest point and slid all the way into Brad's pussy. Now he felt complete and the idea of having a cock in his mouth no longer bothered him. He began to suck and lick as best he could.  Because he was going at it so violently, the suction cup detached from the plug. Jack was satisfied and groaning slightly sat down on the chair he had prepared. Brad sucked like a man possessed. Yes sletje suck but good on. Soon I will reward you with your first nice load of seed. Brad didn't hear this he was now in a complete trance he felt the plug pushing against his prostate and the pre-cum was running from his limp Tina cock. With his one hand Jack took hold of Brad's head and began to set the rhythm Brad followed Jack's rhythm along and with his other hand he pushed and pulled lightly on the end of the plug giving Brad an extra boost of horniness. He stopped sucking for a moment and sang out a loud moan. Yes, one more please. Brad was shocked by what he said to himself but by the blissful feeling of the plug in his ass he didn't care about the rest and sucked firmly on Jack's cock. Jack let him suck firmly further and regularly pulled the plug until the moment he was about to squirt.  Then he took a firm hold of Brad's head and with a few violent thrusts he came to his climax and squirted solid gobs of seed into Brad's mouth. Brad felt the cock of pulsate and a stream of salty sweet seed come into his mouth, by what happened he got a surge of clarity. He didn't know what to do there had just been a man cumming in his mouth. He couldn't do anything because Jack had his head so tight and and cock filled his mouth so nothing could get out of his mouth. Jack, who was still enjoying the aftershocks, said to Brad, we will still be able to make something of you. Your sucking technique needs some work but for a first time this was not bad. I will now take my pole out of sluts mouth but do not dare to spit out my seed. This is my gift to you and you must keep it in you. You will have to swallow everything neatly. Brad knew that if he didn't do this he would get knocked or spanked and as soon as Jack pulled back his limp cock he tried to swallow the seed but it didn't go right away. His stomach turned and he wanted to spit it out. Jack pressed his hand to Brad's mouth and said swallow slut. You can do it and on the second try Brad swallowed the seed.
Well that wasn't bad for the first day said Jack. Now you can regain strength he said. Lay down on the bed. The plug was removed from his cunt and Brad's arms were fastened again.  Brad let everything happen. He was still high and overwhelmed by what had just happened. Jack took a sleeping pill from the drawer of the closet and stuck it in Brad's mouth. Brad swallowed it with some water he got. Sleep now but tomorrow we will continue working on your slut training.
Brad got sleepy, his eyes fell closed and his mind where at full speed processing what had just happened. Before he fell asleep he realized that he was not going to get out of here and that this was just the beginning. What would he have to go through next.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

Part 4 learning to be a good slut

Brad started to wake up, he hoped everything was a dream and that he would wake up next to Angel in his bed. But this was no dream this was reality, he felt the wristbands around his wrists and he heard the metal chains as he moved his arms. He carefully opened his eyes, and a subdued light shone into the room. He only now really realized that everything was not a dream and what had happened had actually happened. He did have more room to move his arms, the chains had become longer. So he could reach with one hand to the other and so he could feel and try to loosen his bracelets or the chain. Both were secured with a lock he would never be able to get them off. He pulled away the blanket that was on him and looked at his naked body. He could see some of the stretch marks from the whipping he had received, he felt his back and there he felt the sensitive spots from where he had received the blows. He looked further down and saw that all his hair around his cock was gone. His limp cock and balls were shaved bald. This was not yesterday he thought what did that bastard do while I was asleep. He felt his ass and it too was shaved bald. His hand went further to his sphincter and it felt tight, smooth, supple as if a cream was smeared on it.  
He was hungry and thirsty, he wanted to call out but then he saw a tray next to the bed with a bowl of yogurt, granola, a piece of fruit and a bottle of opened fruit juice. He took the tray and placed it on his lap. What would he do, would he eat it or not. There were probably chems in the food and drink, he looked at it and hesitated. His stomach growled at the sight of all that food and he took a spoon. He added the granola to the yogurt and began to eat. The yogurt tasted a little sour but he didn't mind. In between he drank from the bottle of fruit juice which also had a somewhat special sour chemical taste but he drank it anyway. The bowl of muesli was also empty in no time and then he took the piece of fruit and ate it. He wanted to go to the toilet because he had to pee, but the chains were definitely not long enough to get to the toilet. He really had to pee urgently and he didn't want to pee in the bed, he would have to lie in his own piss and who knows for how long. He took the empty bottle of fruit juice and turned and stuck his dick in it and started to empty his bladder. It relieved him to be able to empty his bladder. The bottle colored dark orange and was just big enough for his morning piss and he placed it back on the tray and looked around the room.
 He had absolutely no sense of time because the room had no windows, there was no clock hanging and he didn't have a watch on himself either. He also did not know where he was, the room must certainly be soundproof because he heard nothing, no sound of a car or voices or ... . He pulled on the chain a few more times to see if he could get it off and suddenly he felt a strange feeling. He began to feel happy and an uncontrolled smile appeared on his face. He started twirling his tongue in his mouth and bit his lip a little. He wanted to be touched and began to stroke himself. Damn he thought there must have been something in the food but it was too late the chems had started to do their work. In the muesli was a ground tablet of xtc and in the fruit juice was of course a dose of G. His hands went to his nipples and he began to play with them because they were very sensitive. As he played his nipples with one hand his other hand went to his cock which remained limp even though he was horny and pulled on it. His ass started to itch, he closed his eyes and without realizing it he opened his legs and put his ass up to get there with

his hand to reach it well he circled around his sphincter with his finger and began to moan lightly. He hesitated for a moment whether to stick his finger in his own ass but he liked it too much and stuck a finger in his pussy. Oh yeah that feels so good came out of his mouth and he pushed his finger as deep as he could, inserted another finger and started fingering himself. With his other hand he pulled on his balls and his cock which was still limp. He went on like that for a while until suddenly the door opened and the light got brighter.
Well well well is our slut playing with herself, has he discovered that he is real bottom bitch. Brad's eyes opened and despite the G and X coursing through his body he was startled by Jack's voice and embarrassed by what he was doing. He pulled his fingers out of his ass, his eyes rotated in his eye sockets and said while moaning through the chems untie me and please let me go I don't want this. I'm not a bottom bitch.  With what I see here I think you can't keep suppressing your true self said Jack. You are playing with yourself hey slut, no one is forcing you into this and you are enjoying it. Brad couldn't contain himself through the chems and was writhing on the bed with horniness. He needed to be touched and his hands were racing down his body. He looked across his chest and saw brown streaks. He couldn't immediately place it from where those brown streaks came but then he looked at his fingers and saw that shit was hanging from them. Now he was even more embarrassed. Jack shot out in laughter. Oh slut you are soiling yourself. It's time I taught you how to keep yourself clean.
Jack who was remarkably sweet to Brad untied 1 arm and latched it onto Brad's back and did the same with the other hand. Brad who enjoyed every touch let out a moan. He was helped upright by Jack and was now standing next to the bed. He was shaky on his feet and sought support from the firm Jack. He couldn't keep his head steady and twisted with it, his mouth was open and he bit his lower lip. His tongue came out of his mouth slightly and drool began to form and run out.
Look at you said Jack such a beautiful horny slut. Ready to be used but first we are going to get you ready. He took Brad's head firmly and stuck his tongue in Brad's mouth. Brad who was completely off the hook enjoyed the attention and started kissing Jack and also stuck his tongue in his mouth. There our former straight quarterback was kissing a potty-mouthed man. For the first time you could see some life in Brad's limp cock. Although Brad was not in control of his actions he realized somewhere deep inside that he was kissing a man and stopped kissing when he felt his flaccid cock spring up. This can't be happening he thought, surely I can't be aroused by this. Jack also broke off the kiss and escorted Brad to the bathroom and told him to empty his bowels. Brad who understood what he had to do but he struggled to do so while another man stood there watching.  For a moment dear Jack changed back into the master of the night before and pulled Brad's hair. When I tell you to poop you do so understood. Brad was shocked and said yes sir and started emptying his bowels. Good girl said Jack and stroked back over the head of his toy. Then Brad had to stand up and Jack took hold of a hose and told Brad to flush so his pussy would be ready to be used. Brad who didn't know what flushing was stood looking at the hose and just nodded. This time I will do it for you said Jack next time make sure you are clean when I enter the room. Bend over he said and Brad bent over and Jack let the water flow through the hose and pushed the end of the hose into Brad's ass. Brad didn't know what was happening and tried to stand up and step forward to get the hose out of his ass. But Jack intervened and pushed him backwards and said you have to clean yourself slut. He pulled the hose out of his ass and told Brad

back had to sit down on the toilet and let it all spill out. Brad was able to sit up just in time and all the water squirted out of his pussy. Brad could have crawled away from embarrassment but Jack said this was normal and helped him up and told him to do it again. Brad bent over again and they repeated this a few more times until the water that was out of Brad's ass was completely clean.
Jack took a cloth and cleaned Brad up a bit. You are nothing with a dirty slut he said. Brad who was calming down again got a new surge of horniness over him and opened his mouth and sought Jack's mouth. Even though Brad was shocked by what he was doing he still kissed Jack with devotion. Jack answered the kiss and put his tongue back in Brad's mouth and when he broke off the kiss he took hold of Brad's head and said with you I will have a lot of fun. He knew he had loosened something in Brad, he knew something had already changed in the former stud. Jack had experience transforming straight studs and he knew he had to gain Brad's trust but still make him feel who was boss and further demolish Brad's wall.  He pushed Brad to his knees and told him to lick his master's cock. Brad hesitated for a moment but carefully opened his mouth anyway. For Jack it wasn't going fast enough and pulled on his slut's hair and said this could be faster. Brad took Jack's glans in his mouth and began to lick it and now suck slut said Jack. Brad opened his mouth even more and Jack's now half hard cock slid deeper into his mouth. It amazed Brad that he didn't have to gag and have a hard time sucking cock, his entire mouth was filled with his master's stiffening cock. So little by little his thought pattern began to change.
He was not yet sucking with abandon or because he liked nothing better but he was already sucking by himself and without being forced. Jack watched and was pleased with the progress he had already made.
Yes slut suck your master's cock nicely. Indulge and worship my monster cock, if you do your best I will spoil your pussy later because you want nothing more slut. Jack took hold of Brad's head again and began to thrust into his slut's mouth, pushing his stiff cock so deep that he began to deepthroat Brad still couldn't handle this and began to gag. We will have to work on your gag reflex he said and he pulled his huge black cock out of Brad's mouth and throat. The drool was already running down the cheeks of Brad who was looking a bit dazed at what Jack was saying.  He was trying to get his thoughts in order because of what he had just done but he didn't get time for this. Jack pulled him up and put him in the middle of the room and unhooked one of his arms and attached it to the chain that was still hanging from the ceiling the night before. He did the same with the other arm.
Brad stood in the middle of the room and felt he had a better connection with Jack and asked what day they were and what time it was. Time is of no importance to you at this time Jack said. Brad had absolutely no idea of how long this had been going on, Jack had stepped in with them on Wednesday night for a threesome with his girlfriend and 2 days had gone by since then. Of which he had spent the last 24 hours sleeping.
Jack stepped over to the wall where the chains were hanging and took a piece of rope, he took 1 of Brads legs and pulled his foot up and pulled his foot up to against the back of his buttock and began to use the piece of rope to tie the foot to the leg. Brad stood on 1 leg. The first wave of chems was starting to work out and Jack had stepped across the room and taken some items. He came back with what looked like some kind of taser. Brad got a ball put in his mouth and Jack Fastened the straps to the back of his head.  The chains were tightened a bit so Brad could not stand on the flat of his foot, he was now almost standing on his toes. Brad looked around startled and suddenly saw himself in the mirror. This was the first time he had ever looked at the mirror and the humiliating image he saw of himself caused tears to well up. Now he really couldn't help himself, realizing whatever Jack was planning he would have to endure.
Jack came and stood in front of him and without saying a word gave the first electric shock to his nipples. Brad squealed out. No no no stop this. Not that Jack could really understand what he was shouting the ball in his mouth made him unintelligible. Brad got another electric shock, he gave another scream and because he was only on one leg he had all the trouble to stay upright. He pulled heavily on the chains and continued to moan. The tears were now streaming down his face. Jack who still hadn't said a word pulled the foreskin away from Brad's flaccid cock and gave it a short burst of electricity. Brad groaned in pain. He felt his energy drain away with each power surge he received.  
Jack removed the ball and Brad was able to speak freely again and begged for it to stop. Please stop this, I can't take this. Please let me go I will be a good boy and not tell anyone. Jack did not listen and said in a loud voice who are you. I am Brad said Brad. Wrong said Jack and gave back a power slap on his balls. Again Jack asked Who are you? Brad called back without thinking Brad I am Brad. Wrong cried Jack you're not Brad anymore and he gave back a power surge. Brad screamed out. Again who are you. Brad tried to think fast and said after 5 seconds I am. Too late Jack shouted and gave back a power surge. Brad had all the trouble in the world to stay upright, the chains his arms were attached to kept him standing. Faster, who are you? Brad said as fast as he could I am a slut. Almost right Jack said and he gave another surge of electricity to Brad's glans. Last time and then I'll pat you in the stomach. Who are you. I'm your slut shouted Brad as fast as he could. Finally Jack called out. And ? he gave another power surge. I am your slut and I will do anything for you cried Brad but Please stop this I will do anything promised. Jack came back with the steam blast weapon against Brad's body but this time he didn't let off a shock with his other hand he took hold of the jaw and looked deep into Brad's eyes. I hope you understand what you just said, I will hold you to your promise. If you don't do what I say I can do much worse things to you and he moved his had onto Brad's scrotum and squeezed his balls. The pain was almost unbearable . Got it slut? Brad tried to swallow the pain and couldn't speak and nodded his head. Good boy and he kissed Brad full on the mouth and licked away some tears along his cheek. I love to see boy break down and lick up their tears remember this well slut. Tears will never help you with me because I kick at it.
Jack put the power surge weapon away and untied Brad's foot so he could get back on both feet. He loosened the chains until Brad could bring his arms back next to his body and stepped back to the wall with the butt plugs. He also took the lube from the cabinet, Brads filled bottle of piss and a pill from the drawer. Mouth open slut Brad who was still scared opened his mouth immediately and Jack put the pill in his mouth and then pushed the bottle of piss into Brad's mouth. Drink slut he said and dare you to vomit. Jack poured a big gush of chem piss into Brad's mouth and he had all the trouble he needed to swallow the pill with the piss. He had it in but his stomach protested and he had to fight a gag reflex 3 more times to keep it all in. Jack ordered him to bend over and Brad did as he was told because he had no strength left to counter. Jack lubricated the plug with Tina lube and in 1 go pushed the plug into Brad's pussy. He moaned in pain. Then he untied Brad's arms and put them back on his back and Brad had to lie back on the bed. Brad again felt the burning sensation in ass and knew what was about to happen. Again he was secured to the bed with the chains. The Tv was set up and the sound turned up loud. The screen again showed a boy similar to Brad being fucked in a group session. The room filled with the sound of moans. Next to the bed was a speaker from which that soft voice from yesterday was speaking back to him that he was a slut, that he was addicted to sucking a cock and that he liked nothing better than to have a cock in his pussy.  
Jack told Brad to calm down for a moment and turned off the light and left the room.
The burning sensation was gone and he was getting hot, this time not just from the booty bump he had gotten but from his own Chem piss he had drunk. His cunt was sucking the plug back in and his prostate was being massaged again. His thoughts started to run wild again and he could barely think straight. He looked at the boy on the screen and the blissful feeling he had made his hands go towards his own cock to play with himself. To his own surprise, his cock had not shriveled as it had been all along but stood proudly straight here. His mind began to work. Would he still be aroused by this, why was he getting an erection, there was no woman around just the images of men fucking a boy. His ass demanded attention and his one hand pulled on his cock and his other hand played with the plug. He began to moan from the pleasure the plug in his pussy was giving him. He wanted more he wanted his ass played with that it was filled. It didn't matter with what. Through the moans, the images on the screen and the soft voice in the background he began to fantasize, to fantasize about men fucking his ass, about penises he sucked . He began to moan and pull more firmly on his cock, he pulled the plug out of his ass and rammed it back in, the slight pain he got from pushing the plug back in gave him a lucid moment. Was this really happening. Was he really fantasizing about men fucking his ass. Surely this couldn't be happening. But the lucid moment was short lived and the chems took over again. What Brad didn't know was that the pill he had been given was a tablet of viagra and his pole would never have gotten stiff otherwise. The voice in the background caused his subconscious to be constantly triggered, the movie caused him to be forced to think about men, and the chems caused him to become a willing victim and easily accept anything that was presented to him.
Although he pulled firmly on his stiff cock yet he could not cum and then after at least an hour Jack came back in.  Jack came to stand next to Brad who was playing with himself and telling his fantasies out loud. The chems made sure he didn't realize he was telling everything out loud.  I like hearing that Jack said , Brad who only now realized that Jack was standing next to him was startled and the realization came that Jack had heard what was happening to his head. Is the slut playing with herself. Who said you have the right to pull your cock. Do you get so horny from seeing what is happening on the screen slut do you want a cock in your ass too. Do you want to be used by all those men. I can arrange that he for you. Brad looked at Jack embarrassed and doubting this wasn't him, he wasn't into men and , and , and , and yes he did fantasize about a cock in his ass, and about being used like in the movie on the screen but he didn't admit that to Jack. Not yet.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

Part 5 Unknown territory is entered

Jack took hold of the pipe and stuck some shards of Tina in it. He brought the pipe to Brad's mouth let the shards melt and he told Brad he knew what to do. Brad knew he had no choice. He knew if he resisted or refused he would get knocked around or a power surge and by now he was also beginning to crave another boost of chems, his body was beginning to need the effects it was producing. Seeing that the pipe was filling up nicely with white smoke, he pulled in deeply and held the smoke as long as he could. Nice slut said Jack you are already doing it like a real pro. When he couldn't hold it in any longer he blew out a big fat cloud. He felt himself getting warmer and hornier. Brad blew 2 more clouds before Jack said now it's my turn and he moved in and held the smoke. He took hold of Brad's head and placed his lips on Brad's and blew the smoke into his mouth. Brad's heart began to beat faster with excitement. He held the smoke and in turn blew out big cloud. This was your first shotgun slut, I'm sure many more will follow. Jack repeated this again but this time as he blew out he started sticking his tongue into Brad's mouth with it. Brad who by now was flying back in eagerly tongued along with Jack. Jack broke the horny kiss and put the pipe away and took the bottle of chem piss from Brad. 
Open your mouth slut he said to Brad, Brad was high and opened his mouth. Jack poured the rest of the bottle into his mouth and Brad who swallowed the piss, this time he drank it without a problem. Jack loosened the chains and he began to play on Brad's nipples with his mouth. Brad came in seventh heaven. Oh yeah oh yeah he was moaning. With his hands Jack pulled the plug out of Brad's already loosening pussy and pushed it back in. Brad squirmed in the bed in pleasure. Jack teased Brad all over his body for a while longer and then he stopped abruptly. He looked at Brad and said. How are you going to thank me now for the pleasure you were allowed to experience. Brad's eyes were full of horniness and he opened his mouth and said I will suck you sir, I will suck you nice. Nice one slut said Jack, that's a nice start but it won't be enough. You may start by sucking my cock stiff, then when it is stiff you may push it as deep as you can into your throat and thus hone your deep troath technique. While you're at it, think about how you can thank me further. Because with just a blow job will not be enough for the pleasure I have given you. 
Jack once again pulled the plug out of Brad's ass and took a Tina shard from the cabinet and pushed it deep into Brad's pussy. He groaned and once again felt the burning sensation come on. Jack lay down on the bed and Brad positioned himself opposite Jack's limp cock. This time he needed no encouragement and he opened his mouth and he sucked the cock into his mouth. Jack's cock got stiffer in Brad's warm mouth and in no time he was filling the his full mouth. Brad's mouth went up and down the thick shaft. He felt his master's cock get stiff and pushed it deeper into his throat. This time he hit further before he started gagging. The burning sensation in Brad's ass had by now given way to a warm and horny glow over his entire body and his cunt which was opening by itself was crying out to be filled. He began to suck like he had never done anything else. For Jack, this was the moment to stop him for a moment and make him turn so that he was in a 69 position. This way he could prepare Brad's pussy. Have you thought about how you will thank me further said Jack. Brad who could not answer because his mouth was filled with his master's cock moaned. Jack teased Brad's sphincter by circling his fingers and moving his finger a tiny bit pushing in. The Booty bump, the chem piss and the teasing were doing their job because out of nowhere Brad said, fill my ass, fill my ass with your fat cock. My ass needs to get your fat dick sir. Please fill my ass. This is what Jack had hoped for. That the former stud himself would ask to be fucked. Brad was startled by his own words. His body was screaming to be fucked, but his mind wasn't there yet. In his mind, he was still straight. 
As much as Jack wanted to shove his cock into Brad's virgin pussy without mercy, he knew he couldn't do it without damaging his toy. Jack's cock was twice as thick and long as the biggest plug Brad had already had and if he fucked Brad now he wouldn't be able to work on his transformation for the next few days. My cock in your cunt you will have to earn first he said. He pushed Brad off him and he went to the wall with the dildos. He took one from the wall that was still a bit narrower than his pole and stepped back to the bed and pulled Brad by his hair to the wall. He pushed Brad forward and turned him with his ass to the wall. He placed the dildo with the suction cup on his ass height and lubed it up with lube. Start by getting this one in your pussy he said. Brad who by now had had some more time to think was no longer so sure of what he had just said and blocked. He knew if he went any further with this it would be the end of him as a straight man. Once there would have been a cock in his ass then there was no going back. 
Jack pulled Brad's hair and said are you going to get into it slut or should I help you. Brad knew if Jack had to help that there would be pain involved and he wanted to avoid that. His cunt was screaming to let the cock pushing against his sphincter in but his mind was still working against it. But against his wits he pushed his ass towards the wall and let the tip of the dildo in. His sphincter was pulled open and felt like it would tear. Ahhhhhh he exclaimed and pulled his ass back. Rome wasn't built in a day Jack said, push your ass back slut and he pushed Brad back towards the wall and the tip pushed open the sphincter again. The dildo shot inside Brad and he moaned in pain. It's way too big he moaned. If you can't handle this yet, how would you like my pole in your pussy slut. Jack held Brad's ass against the wall with his firm hands, allowing the tiny shards of Tina that were on the dildo to melt into Brad's pussy. It's burning inside cried Brad who thought he was tearing open. Jack laughed and said wait a minute, you'll be sliding on this dildo like you've never done anything else. He placed himself in front of Brad's mouth and said instead of moaning about your cunt slut you should spoil your master's cock open your mouth and start sucking. Brad opened his mouth and took the fat black glans into his mouth and then the entire pole. Brad felt that his pussy had gotten used to the dildo and the burning sensation was gone and had given way to horniness and a call for more stimulation. He began to make a small fucking motion with his ass. He opened his mouth and began to breathe deeply. Oh yeah, oh yeah thats it yeah. Brad was in seventh heaven and the last bit of straight left in him was gone for a moment. 
Jack patted him on the head. Don't think only of your own pleasure slut. You're lucky I'm letting you do this. If you want to ride the dildo you will have to keep sucking my cock or something will follow for you. Brad began to ride harder against the dildo and sucked on his master's cock. The deeper he pushed the dildo the looser his pussy became and the more his prostate was stimulated. The pre-cum was running out of his cock and Jack saw this. To arm your new self he said to Brad, push that dildo as deep as you can into that slut pussy of yours. Accept your new status as a slut and then tomorrow I will make you feel what it is like to be fucked by a real man. 

Brad who was getting hornier by Jack's words sucked as best he could and he felt Jack's cock fill with seed and flow into his mouth. It was only the second time he had seed in his mouth, but like an accomplished slut he swallowed the seed. Jack jerked after and then pulled his cock back out of Brad's mouth and pulled his ass off the dildo. Enough for today he said and pushed Brad hard onto the bed. This time Jack didn't attach the wristbands to the bed. He gave a pill to Brad and he put it in his mouth and swallowed it eagerly. Go to sleep he said to Brad when I come in tomorrow I want your pussy clean like I showed you this morning. Understood slut. If it's not clean something will follow. Brad replied with yes sir it will be clean. Brad's eyes grew heavier and he began to doze off. He still wondered why he wasn't secured and if he would be able to escape but he fell asleep. His dream was intense, reliving what he had been through so far and he had conflicting feelings. He had horror for his actions and a kind of release for what he was becoming. 
Brad woke up with his half hard cock in his hand. The last thing he remembered from his dream was the moment Jack would stick his cock in his pussy. He opened his eyes and the dimmed light was back on in the room. His arms were not tied to the bed and if he wanted to he could walk away. But he felt around his neck here. He looked in the mirror and saw that he had a collar on, but this did not look like a normal collar. This one was fastened with a lock and he certainly wouldn't get it off. It was also fairly heavy and Brad immediately realized what was special about this collar. It would give a shock if he did anything that was not allowed. Like for example trying to escape from the room. On the bed he also saw 2 dildos, one was the one he had had in his ass yesterday, the other was thicker and longer. He looked at it and now fully realized what he had done yesterday. His feelings were in knots and he needed Tina, his body was yearning for another trip. He looked at the cabinet where Jack's chems were and he saw the pipe filled with Tina. His heart began to pound and he looked at it and hesitated what to do. Would he give in to his body's call for another trip or would he try to stay sober and find a solution to his situation. His thoughts went back and forth and without realizing it he took the pipe and put it in his mouth and made fire so that the Tina began to melt and the smoke began to form. This is it he thought, he hesitated for a moment but the call of his body was greater than the resistance of his mind and he inhaled the smoke holding it as long as he could and blew out a fat cloud. His body began to grow warmer his heart beat more quietly. But his body asked for more and he did it again. Still his body asked for more and he repeated it 3 more times until his eyes were back spinning in his eye sockets like flying saucers. He had a blissful feeling and he wanted to feel his pussy. As he pressed his finger against his pussy it occurred to him that he needed to rinse first. He got off the bed and went to the toilet and did what his master had shown him the day before. After rinsing a few times he crawled back on the bed and took hold of the pipe again he let the last of the Tina melt and took 1 last hit. He saw the dildo lying there from the day before and took it in his hands and tried to push it into his pussy. To his own surprise, the dildo slid in smoothly. He began to fuck his ass with the dildo and moaned softly. He looked at the other dildo and wondered if he would fit that one in his pussy as well, he removed the first dildo from his pussy which had now become an open hole and took the bottle of lube that was on the cabinet and smeared a layer on the dildo and smeared the rest with his finger in his open gaping pussy. He felt the lube burn in his hole and took hold of the thickest dildo and pushed it against his sphincter. The muscle worked against him and he had to bite his teeth but still he got the tip of the dildo to inside. He pulled and back and took a breath and then pushed it back in. He felt his muscle being pulled open again and his cunt gave way to let the dildo in. His head dropped to the bed and he let out a deep sigh of satisfaction. Shit, yeah that feels so fucking good came out of his mouth. He pushed the dildo even deeper and at that moment Jack came in who had been following everything on the screens in the room next door. Brad's entire room was fitted with cameras and everything was recorded in case it was needed. Look at that, said Jack look what you have become. I'm proud of you slut, I'm really proud. Brad's eyes turned with horniness in his head. You have become a true slut, slut who craves Tina and is ready to be fucked. It's about time you got a real pole in your pussy don't you think. Brad turned his eyes to Jack and let out a clear hell yeah. With a horny slut look he looked at Jack and called out. Fuck me sir, I want to feel your pole in my pussy. You sure will said Jack. He took hold of the dildo and increased the rhythm with which the dildo fucked Brad's pussy. Brad moaned loudly and Jack asked if his pussy was clean. Brad exclaimed YES YES YES. Good girl and he pulled the dildo out of Brad's pussy. Brad's pussy was wide open and opening and closing like it was looking for a cock to suck inside. Jack pushed 4 fingers against Brad's sphincter and pushed his fingers inside and violently fingered his pussy. With his long nails he scraped the inside of Brad's hole and when he took his fingers out of Brad's pussy they were coated in blood. Jack grinned and Brad who was moaning. 
If you want your master to stick his cock in your pussy you will have to suck it stiff first. Brad was on his knees as fast as he could and opened his mouth to suck his master's cock. Look how eager my slut has become. Jack pulled out his cock and he didn't even get time to offer it to his slut. Brad took hold of his cock and put it in his mouth. He sucked like his life depended on it and Jack had to rein him in a bit. Calm down slut if you keep going like this there won't be anything left to fuck you with. Brad calmed down and sucked at a more leisurely pace and allowed Jack to enjoy himself more. Jack took hold of Brad's head and enjoyed. Oh slut you are already sucking very well, a few more practice and you will be a pro. 
Jack removed his stiff cock from Brad's mouth. He stepped over to the cabinet and pulled out a point he took a strap and then turned around. Give your arm he said to Brad. Brad gave his arm, he hadn't seen the syringe yet but the strap was already around upper arm and tightened. Jack looked for a vein and with a cloth rubbed the place where he would spray. Then he took the syringe and Brad saw the syringe and knew what would happen he had heard of this. No he said I don't want to become a heroin whore he said, anything but this. Jack laughed a whore you will become a slut whether you want to or not but you will not become a heroin whore you will become a Tina whore. Now lie still he said or this will end badly. Brad wanted to protest but kept his arm still and saw the needle disappear in his arm. He saw some blood get into the syringe and heard Jack say ready for your first real trip slut because here it comes. Brad saw Jack push the plunger in and he saw the contents of the syringe disappear into his arm. Oh shit and now Brad thought. He felt a tingling sensation in his throat a pressure on his chest and he had to cough, he coughed heavily a few times and then a surge of heat and tremendous horniness came over him. His pussy needed to be filled he didn't care with what.
 FUCK, FUCK he exclaimed. Oh my fucking god rape me, fuck me, but do something. He lay writhing on the bed and his hands searched his pussy and he inserted 4 fingers at a time into his gaping hole. Jack enjoyed what he saw and pulled Brad's hands out of his pussy and pushed them to his head. Jack left Brad begging to be fucked for a while longer and then said are you ready slut are you ready to discover your true self, are you ready to be fucked by a real man. He pushed Brad's legs up and put them against his shoulders, took his stiff pole and pushed his glans against Brad's sphincter he looked deep into Brad's eyes and Brad into his. Brad who was flying on the Tina wave screamed to fuck him and Jack said, you're asking for it slut here it comes, once my cock has been inside you you are mine forever. I am yours shouted Brad I am totally yours. I like that Jack said and he pushed his rigid cock in 1 push inside Brad. Brad's cunt opened like a flower and felt his sphincter being stretched even more but because of the slam he felt no pain all he felt was supreme happiness. 
Oh yes master fuck me, fuck me as hard and deep as you can he cried. Jack sat balls deep and began to thrust quietly into Brad's pussy. Harder Brad cried out and he tried to set the rhythm himself with his ass. Jack stopped him and said he would set the pace. So Jack fucked on for a while and then quickened the pace. He pulled his cock back out of Brad's hole which had now become a gaping hole and pushed it back in hard. Brad moaned in delight, he was in slut heaven. Then Jack told him to sit on all fours. Brad did as asked of him and Jack sat down behind Brad and pushed his pole back in. Jack was fucking heavily and Brad was moaning heavily, this feeling was blissful. This was what he wanted to feel for the rest of his life, from his limp pole his own pre-cum was dripping and Jack wiped it off with his fingers and put his fingers in Brad's mouth. Lick your own cum he said Brad licked the fingers clean and he cried out wanting Jack's seed in his pussy and wanting nothing more than to be fucked by him every day. Jack increased the pace and thrust hard into Brad's pussy. He slapped Brad's ass only times. Brad moaned and could only utter yes yes harder deeper. Brad's words turned Jack on immensely. 
Jack couldn't hold on any longer he pulled on his slut's hair and Brad's head came back. Jack spurted in Brad's face and yelled here comes my gift for you slut here comes my dirty seed. From now on you are mine forever. He pushed his pole deep into Brad's hole one last time and Brad felt his hole being filled with Jack's seed. Jack let his cock sit for a few more breaths and pulled his limp cock out of Brad's open hole. He saw that his cock was coated in his cum and blood. Jack grinned and knew that very soon Brad would be completely transformed there was no turning back now. But just to be sure he took out a butt plug took one more look at what he had just created and pushed the plug into Brad's gaping hole which until a few days ago was a tight asshole. With his fingers he took the cum running out of Brad's hole and offered his finger to Brad. Here is part of your reward slut. You must not let anything go to waste of what you get from your master. Brad licked the fingers clean and bit his lower lip and let out a that tastes so good understanding. Jack let his limp pole hang in front of Brad's mouth and told him to lick it clean. Brad eagerly opened his mouth and took the cock into his mouth. He tasted his master's delicious cum and also tasted blood. But the chems were still coursing through his body and he was far too horny to pay too much attention to this. 
As he was licking his master's cock clean he heard. Oh baby, how proud I am of you, you have already become a real slut. I'm so proud of you, I knew it that you would become a natural. Hearing that you want to get a fat cock in your ass every day makes me happy. We will train you even more and then you can indulge in a fat cock every day. That voice clocked him in familiarity. Angel stood next to him and looked at him smiling. Brad looked deep into Angel's eyes and he tried to get a grip on the situation. The woman he had called his girlfriend until a few days ago and whom he himself fucked almost every day. Had stood by watching him enjoy being fucked and how he had begged to have seed in his pussy and how he was now licking a cock clean. He was embarrassed because Angel had seen that he had enjoyed being fucked. Angel rubbed through Brad's hair and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.  
I came to see how far along your training was and I am amazed at how fast you are going. You are well on your way to becoming our new addition to the club. I think you were always a dirty bottom slut. Brad was embarrassed to death. 
I have to get back out there Angel said. I'll stop by again soon to check on the progress. Angel left the room and Brad was back to full sobriety. What had just happened, am I gay now? Did I really enjoy this now and did I really beg for seed. All sorts of things were going through him. Until he thought back to Jack's last words before he finished. Dirty seed. What did he mean by this. 
Brad lay on the bed panting and Jack stood up and walked to the door. Enjoy this for a while he said I will be back later. You're not tied up anymore he said but I guess you realize that the collar around your neck will make sure you can't run away. 
Brad looked dejectedly at Jack and nodded. The door closed and the light dimmed back. 
Brad tried to organize his thoughts and get everything in order. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Part 6 the point of no return

Brad's mind was working at full speed, the chems still coursing through his body. He was immensely horny, yet he was still trying to take control of the situation. He had been kidnapped, drugged, tied up, had sucked a man and swallowed his seed, drank his own piss and his ass, his cunt had been fucked and he had begged for this himself. What happened to him, he found himself dirty from all that he had done but at the same time it wound him up. He was in a knot with himself. Did he still like women or did he from now on fall on men, he did not know anymore. He didn't know what to think or do anymore, he had to get out of here but because of that collar he couldn't get further than the door. The TV was still playing a horny porno movie. Brad couldn't control himself and watched it and he felt his cock fill with blood.  He looked down at his cock and he noticed that he was getting aroused by seeing the men on the TV, the realization came in that he was definitely not straight anymore and he was not comfortable with this. He was a straight quarterback a real man, a guy who fucked pussies and not a fag who lay with his legs open to be fucked and suck dicks. Yet his hand went to his pole and he began to jerk himself off. He played with himself for a while and let go of his thoughts, still he couldn't cum and after more than an hour the chems had worn off. Due to the lack of chems in his body he began to get down and started and was exhausted, his body longed for another hit of chems. But the pipe and crystals were nowhere to be found. The door opened and Jack entered. 
Straighten up slut you've had enough rest. Brad stood up and went to stand next to the bed. He was still down and was shaking a little and starting to get cold. He knew what was happening to his body. It was already craving chems. He still wanted to fight it but he knew he would lose the battle. His mind was not strong anymore it was clouded by what had happened in the last few days. He was tired and hadn't had a real moment's rest. 
Jack saw that Brad was shaking and a grin appeared on his face. He knew Brad's body was craving chems and that he would do almost anything for it, this was the moment he had been waiting for. The moment when the straight quarterback would ask to get another shot and sober up on his knees to suck his cock.  These are the moments to cherish he thought, the moment when a muscular dude becomes a real chem whore and you have him completely in your power. 
Is there something he asked Brad, Brad looked into his eyes and wanted to ask for chems in some form but he fought it. Jack looked at Brad grinning and thought to himself, let him fight it some more he will be craving some Tina soon anyway and then I will have him fully in my power. Bend over slut so I can pull out your plug. Brad bent over and Jack pulled the plug out and set it on the floor in front of Brad. On your knees and lick clean he said. Brad got down on his knees and took hold of the plug and he looked at it but he started to get disgusted at the idea of licking it. The plug was full of slime from his pussy, leftover seed and blood. Did I say you can hold it Jack said and he got a whipping on his back. Brad cried out and dropped the plug. Come on puppy clean lick. Tears sprang to Brad's eyes and he crawled on his hands and knees to the plug and carefully stuck out his tongue. Lick said I, I don't have all day. Brad carefully licked the plug and tasted the Jack's seed again. Faster, and he got another 

stroke on his back and one against his ass. A red welt became visible on his ass. Take it in your mouth like you would suck my pole slut. You can, you love nothing more than sucking my fat cock, you're a real slut and you shouldn't delude yourself into thinking otherwise. Tears ran down Brad's cheeks and he opened his mouth and took the plug in as far as he could. Jack laughed, you see you can do it, it's not that hard slut. Embrace your new status and everything will be much easier. Brad was shocked that he didn't have to gag at the idea of him swallowing semen. He licked the plug clean and once it was clean Jack stroked his head. Good girl, next time you can do it faster. 

Again Jack asked Brad if he needed anything and again Brad tried to fight it but he wouldn't last long, his body was craving a new dose of chems. As you wish Jack said. He watched Brad twitch more and saw that he no longer had full control of his muscles. He came to stand in front of Brad with his limp cock. If you want a new high slut you have to ask, we are here to help each other slut. Brad couldn't fight it anymore and embarrassed and defeated came out of his mouth asking for a new dose of chems. What are you saying Jack said, I didn't understand you. Brad spoke a little louder, can I have another dose. That's not how you speak to your master slut, you know that and gave him a whack with the whip. Brad forgave the pain and then spoke loudly may I have another dose sir. That's better slut. You can get a shot if you work for it. You don't get anything for nothing. If you want Tina you will be allowed to pleasure me a little first. You can start by sucking my dick stiff. Brad opened his mouth and carefully took hold of the limp cock without any emotion and put it in his mouth. He needed a new hit Tina his body was begging for it. You can do better slut shouted Jack this way you won't get it stiff. If you, want to feel better you will have to show that you want to indulge my cock that you enjoy sucking my pole. Brad understood what Jack was saying and tried harder. But still he felt no change in his master's limp cock. He stopped for a moment and looked questioningly at Jack, hoping he would tell him what to do. I said that you have to show that you want to indulge my cock and that you love nothing more than to indulge a cock. Again he took the limp cock into his mouth and as he sucked on his master's cock he looked into his eyes. Something was happening to Brad. He saw Jack's approving look and it wound him up and he started sucking with more abandon and his own look changed, he was no longer without emotion but a little slut look came on his face. A look that betrayed that he was enjoying sucking a cock. Jack's pole grew hard. Jack enjoyed the transformation he saw unfolding in front of him for a moment longer and then pulled his stiff pole out of Brad's mouth. Brad wanted more and put his hands on Jack's ass and pulled the stiff pole toward his mouth. Are we getting greedy slut, haven't you had enough of your master's cock yet. Brad began to go into a trance and moaned and wanted that blissful rod in his mouth. He could just barely reach the large glans with his lips and eagerly licked at it with his tongue. He had now completely surrendered to his true self and really enjoyed sucking a cock. You're asking for it slut, I'll shove it down your throat and you won't get Tina until you swallow my seed. At the words seed and swallow, Brad felt a warm feeling rise and he opened his mouth as far as he could. Jack thrust his big black monster as deep as he could. Brad gasped as Jack's cock was completely in his throat. Jack began to thrust into Brad's mouth. From Brad's mouth, drool ran down his throat. Brad groaned and began to jerk his own pole with his hand. Jack was enjoying what he was seeing. The transformation was almost complete. He had transformed a tough straight guy into a cock craving bitch. Good girl, you're doing a good job but don't touch your cock. Keep sucking but good slut suck your master's stick you will get a nice dose of seed and Tina later. At those words Brad jumped 

up. His body would soon be fed a new load of Tina, he longed to be back in the clouds and flying. Jack pulled his cock back a little and let Brad suck and lick his cock again a little. After a few minutes of firm sucking from Brad, Jack felt he was going to squirt and pulled Brad's hair with both hands and said here it comes slut here you have been waiting for. Just swallow your master's dirty seed. Enjoy my babies let them fill your stomach and transform your mind into a cum craving whore. 
Brad felt his mouth fill with strands of seed and without thinking about it he eagerly swallowed the strings. He craved more and with each string that came out of his master's head of penis he felt a sense of accomplishment wash over him. The taste of his master's seed was delicious and he licked at the thick glans for as long as he could. Jack moaned heavily and after he finished he took hold of Brad's chin and looked deep into Brad's slut eyes and said he was proud of his slut. Brad's mouth was still open asking for more cock and seed and Jack flummoxed into Brad's mouth, Brad swallowed he eagerly. 
Do you think you deserve a hit of the pipe now slut. Brad looked at Jack longingly and nodded yes. Jack took his key and opened the cabinet took out the pipe and some crystals. He had put the chems in the cabinet and locked it so Brad would sober up and crave Tina. His plan had worked because Brad ate out of his hand and he did just as planned. 
He took the pipe and held it out to Brad. Brad who couldn't control himself anymore and had to get a hit Tina and took the pipe in his hand. So rushed, can't do without slut. Brad nodded embarrassed. Jack grinned, I'm glad to see you've become a real Tina whore, slut. We will have a lot of fun with you and you will get a lot of Tina if you do what is asked of you. 
Jack lit the pipe and the crystals began to melt, the smoke formed and Brad's eyes lit up at the sight of it forming. Once the pipe was filled with smoke he pulled in the smoke and held it for as long as he could. Release said Jack and Brad blew a big white cloud. 
Brad wanted another hit but Jack now took a firm pull from the pipe and held the smoke in and took hold of Brad and pushed his mouth onto Brad's and blew the smoke into Brad's mouth. Brad felt the warmth come back into his cold body, his spastic features began to lessen, he had more energy and he began to float slightly again. After a few more solid blows, he was ready to be used again. Jack put the pipe away and took out a bottle and told Brad to piss in it. Brad let his bladder run and the bottle filled with dark orange piss. Just show your master what kind of slut you are said Jack when Brad was done pissing. Just show your master how you thank him for the Tina he gave you. He handed the bottle of warm chem nectar to Brad who put it to his lips and in the horny intoxication of the Tina he had just received he poured the bottle down his throat and like an accomplished piss drink he drank the bottle empty. He felt the warm piss running down his throat and into his stomach and he was proud of himself, proud that he could please his master. For a moment, a moment of clarity returned and he wondered if this was the life he wanted but his horniness took over. Well done slut, your belly is now filled with your master's seed and your own chem piss. Soon you will be flying back like never before. Jack stuck his finger in the pouch of crystals and some grit stuck to it. He came up behind Brad and pushed his finger into the open pussy. Brad enjoyed the attention his pussy was getting and moaned in pleasure. He felt the burning sensation coming on and knew that soon he would be very hot get and would float back, that his pussy would scream to be filled and that he would let his true self come back out. Jack took him to the crotch and attached him to it. He took a piece of cloth, stuck it in Brad's mouth and tied him up. Brad was horny, horny because of the Tina that was going crazy in his body, horny because the chem piss was starting to do its job and horny because he was tied to a cross and because he knew he was going to be used, used by his master. The man who had taught him that he was a bottom slut, that he was not a real man but a boy who had a cunt to be filled a mouth to suck on a real man's cock. But Jack went out of the room and Brad stood there alone tied to the crotch. Brad was flying more and more into the clouds and his body and cunt were screaming for attention. 
The door was open and he heard Jack talking, who was with Jack and would he come and fuck him too. The idea that someone else was coming to use him excited him even more and he was breathing heavier and moaning loudly. Jack came back into the room along with 2 more naked men. Brad who was so high had the drool running out of his mouth and moaned. The first was heavily hairy and heavily built just like Jack and had a shorter but even thicker cock than Jack and had a fat PA ring . The was other was slightly muscular, pale, fully shaved and crawled on all fours and hung on to the chain that connected to his nipple rings via his harness and had a mask over his head. 
Jump on the bed puppy said the hairy man. Good dog said and he was wiggling his tail. In his ass was a butt plug with tail attached. Jack came and stood by Brad. This is Tom with his dog, and they will show how a real slut should behave. In his previous life Nick was a tough muscular wrestler, but he has discovered his true self and now goes through life as a dog. You have to pay attention slut, you will learn a lot from this.  
Brad felt the ground sink beneath him. Would he only get to watch another slut get the pleasure of being used. He needed attention himself, his hole needed filling and he wanted to scream for attention but Jack took hold of his nipples and twisted them hard. This time it's not about you slut. You have to know your place. Brad curled his toes in pain. He got another smack against his and was instructed by Jack to pay close attention. 
Jack stepped up to the dog and rubbed his head. What a good pup you are, he said. Yes said Tom, last week he had the fucking flu and now he has come to terms with his new status. It did take some time to get him clean and behaved, but now he knows his place. So this session is his last before he is castrated. He took hold of the balls and pulled. That's right, bitch, tomorrow your balls will come off and you'll get your slut stamp. From then on, you're just a den to be used and you can go to the kennel with the others to start making money. The dog wagged his tail. For you anything master, I don't need balls to serve you and I look forward to my biohazard tattoo Jack laughed and gave a few pats on the puppy's ass. That's the way we like to hear it puppy, I'm sure you will serve your master well. I'm in anticipation for mine to get his fuck flu, we made a first attempt yesterday but tomorrow he gets a blood slam to seal his fate. You will see there is still work to be done on his behavior and manners, but we have also only started his training. He is starting to break but there is still a long way to go before he can be released. Brad watched as the bitch got the attention and petting from his master. He felt shortchanged and he was shocked at himself for feeling jealousy. He wanted to sit there, he wanted to get petted on his head. 

The puppy had to get off the bed and was taken to the shower. A drinking bowl was put in front of him and he had to open his mouth. Tom and Jack took hold of their poles and began to piss and the pup had to try to catch everything. Everything he didn't get directly into his mouth dripped off his face into the drinking bowl and he would have to lick it out of the piss bowl afterwards if he wanted to drink. The puppy eagerly swallowed the piss given to him by his masters. When they were done the piss dripped off the puppy's snout and the drinking bowl was half full. You can do better than that said Tom and he kicked the balls of his puppy. The pup whimpered in pain. Enjoy the pain puppy because tomorrow they will come off. The sling was hung up and the dog had to lie in it and his arms and legs were secured. Jack went to the little table and took out a syringe and a bottle of saline. Brad watched what the men were doing and he hoped he would get some attention too if he made some noise. He groaned and wanted to get attention by yelling. Tom stepped up to Brad and pulled hard on his balls. Brad screamed in pain. Your master has a lot of work to do with you, you need to know your place bitch. You need to learn that real men choose who they play with and who has to watch. You don't deserve to play with you your behavior leaves a lot to be desired. This is not about what you want but what we want. Behave or else you will get nothing. Brad who was baring the pain nodded and understood that he had nothing to want here. 
Tom stepped up to his puppy and took the syringe in his hands. This is the last night you will have your balls, we will take advantage of that. Tom filled the syringe with saline and he inserted the needle into his dog's scrotum and emptied the syringe. The sac filled with saline and Tom repeated this several more times. With each syringe he emptied, the sac began to fill more and more and it began to stretch and come up hard. After the last syringe he was untied and had to go back on all fours. His balls were filled with the saline and hung down heavily. His scrotum colored a dark red because it was straining his skin so much. Tom and Jack looked proudly at the bullocks they had made. Jack took hold of the padded scrotum and pulled lightly on it. The puppy moaned lightly. What are you going to do with it tomorrow Jack asked, are you just going to take out the balls or are you going to remove the sack as well. We haven't decided yet, Tom said, we are asking for both. But I think his sack will be removed as well we have a few left who don't have a scrotum.  One thing is for sure after tonight he won't have a hard-on anymore and his testosterone will be low making him a willing object. Tom laughed loudly and Jack grinned and the puppy sat proudly wagging his tail. Brad who was watching jealously but intently saw that the puppy was doing what was asked of him and that he did not speak without being told to do so. 
The puppy had to crawl around the room and every time he took a step his stuffed balls hit his legs. The heavy stuffed sack gave him a painful but at the same time blissful feeling. This would be the last time he could proudly have his stuffed sack used before his transformation was complete and he was ready for his new life. He was placed on a table so they could get a good look at him. Jack took a wooden board and slapped the puppy's butt. He growled, Tom took some clamps and placed them on the stuffed bag. Now the puppy whimpered in pain. Stop whining called Tom. The puppy barked for the first time and let its tongue hang out of its mouth. Jack quietly continued to beat the dog's butt until it looked nice and red. Tom took a whip and struck the balls of the puppy who now began to whimper again. One by one he took off the clamps and every time a clamp flew off the pup howled. 
Brad who was still flying and longing for some attention watched with wide eyes how the pup was used by the two masters. From his flaccid cock dripped his pre-cum. He remained silent and he hoped that his good behavior would make the masters notice and that he would soon get a reward for it. 
He got a few more punches in his balls and when they had let him suffer enough Tom said to his puppy and the puppy barked loudly a few times. It's time for your slam said Tom and the puppy had to lie back in the sling. The plug was removed from his butt. He has been trained that when the plug is out of his pussy he is not a dog for a while said Tom. Jack looked at him approvingly. You have trained him well. From now on you have to call him cunt said Tom he doesn't respond to anything else, isn't cunt. Yes sir said cunt. 
Brad watched as cunt would get a slam. He himself was in need of a fresh load of Tina too. He felt the previous load starting to wear off, what he did not regret was that his cock was starting to get stiff. As much as he wanted to be used, it turned him on to see the boy lying there. Now he knew for sure, he had changed. He couldn't go back to his former life, he would forever be a slut. The fact that all he could think about was a cock and be used was proof that his true self had come out and that he had actually always been a cock sucking whore. 
Jack took hold of a point and a strap he tied off the upper arm and looked for a good vein. After he found it cunt felt a small prick. Ready to fly cunt said Tom. Yes sir I am ready to fly and to give my cunt completely to you. Rape me sir, break my cunt in two. I hope you will be satisfied with my cunt and I will do my best to please you. Good cunt we will see if you have earned our seed later. Jack saw a register and then pushed the plunger of the point which was filled with 0.7. Pussy coughed firmly several times and then he started loudly Yeah fuck fuck fuck rape me wide my ass. Fill me with your DNA give me your virus, I need it so bad. 
Brad's pole was mega hard, his chems were almost finished and he was jealous of pussy who had just gotten a solid slam and was lying there enjoying it. But what was he crying out from DNA and virus. Even though he was starting to get sober his thoughts were still fairly cloudy. He became jealous as he watched Jack move his cock towards the mouth of pussy and it began to suck him like a man possessed. He saw how Jack was enjoying himself. Jack looked at Brad and saw that he was jealous and couldn't stand to see another slut enjoying his master. Jack enjoyed seeing Brad jealous. Jack called out to Brad, this is how you should suck slut look closely then you can try to do it just as well. Tom came and stood next to Brad and pulled on his stiff cock for a moment. I see you are well horny. Brad enjoyed the moment's attention and gave a loud moan. Soon Jack and I are going to fuck pussy good because he has been such a good dog. You see slut, if you are good and do what you are asked then you will be rewarded. You don't deserve to be pampered with our cocks yet. Brad wanted to speak but because there was a piece of cloth in his mouth he couldn't. He wanted to beg to be used and wanted to ask what he had to do to be a good slut. Tom only heard some mumbling and pulled Brad's hair. You haven't figured it out yet, slut. You can only speak when you are asked to speak. Brad understood and nodded. From now on, he would only speak when he was asked to. He wanted to enjoy himself and not have to watch from a distance how someone else got pleasure. 
But now he had to watch and that made him very sad and he began to feel ashamed that he had not done his best. He was sure that from now on he would do his utmost best. 

to please his master, and that he would become proud of him. Brad realized that his last bit of resistance had been broken and there was no going back, he had become a slut and he would do anything to become the best slut for his master. 
Pussy who was still sucking Jack on his cock was moaning loudly. Tom came up behind him and stuck 4 fingers covered with shards of Tina into his hole.  Cunt felt his hole getting hot and stopped sucking moaned with pleasure and thanked his master and asked to be fisted. Tom nodded in the affirmative but pulled at the saline filled balls of pussy, knowing your place pussy. You know you can only speak when you are asked to. But you will get that fist and Tom pushed his thumb in and formed a fist and in one motion he pushed his fist in.  Brad watched his eyes widen as Tom's arm disappeared into the hole of pussy and he began to fantasize that it was happening to him and he began to rub his ass against the crotch and let out moaning sounds. Jack looked at Tom, your slut thinks it is exactly horny Jack said Tom. Exactly said Jack, I think he will be very willing already tomorrow. Both laughed loudly and Tom proceeded to fist Kut's hole. 
Tom removed his fist the hole of pussy and saw a nice rosebud come out. Jack looked at it and patted Tom on the back. Tom looked at Jack and nodded at each other, time to fuck him properly. Pussy was untied and had to take a seat on the bed. Jack got on the bed and pussy who was flying high came and sat on Jack's stiff cock and started to ride him. Jack slapped Cunt's ass firmly and she moaned with pleasure.  Brad watched this happen and he felt the tears well up. He felt humiliated, cheated and shortchanged. He had never experienced these feelings for a woman let alone a man.  He began to realize that he had feelings, but this time it was not for a woman but for a man. Brad realized that he would do anything to like being seen by his master and forgave his grief and tried to hold back the tears. Even though it hurt Brad to see his master enjoying himself he still thought, let him enjoy himself my master deserves to enjoy himself and I should be happy when my master is happy. 
Tom also got on the bed and pushed pussy against Jack's chest, that way hollow came up more and he could push his cock into pussy's hole too. Pussy felt Tom's cock join it and moaned with pleasure. Fuck yeah he exclaimed. Tom pulled at pussy's hair and began to thrust violently. Cunt moaned loudly and after a few minutes both Tom and Jack felt they were going to squirt. Tom pulled his cock out of Kut's hole and pushed it into his mouth as fast as he could. Cunt sucked for a moment more and felt his masters juice flow into his mouth. Jack groaned for a moment and cried out here comes my DNA cunt , from now on my babies are in your blood and with a few last firm thrusts he too squirted his seed. Cunt fell down exhausted on Jack's chest and removed his limp cock from Cunt's gaping hole. Tom took back the plug with the tail and pushed it into the gaping hole. It wasn't far off that the plug fell out. That's how wide the hole of Pussy was made.  Tom took the mask of pussy put it back on and he had to sit back down on the floor on all fours. Tom looked at his dog and said what do you say dog. The dog barked wagging his tail and started licking Jack's feet. Good dog said Tom. Come on let's go, tomorrow is your big day. Tom took the chains back attached to his puppy's nipples and left. 
Jack came and stood next to Brad and untied him. He had to get down on his knees and lick his master's cock clean. Finally Brad thought, finally I get to suck a cock again. But the pleasure was of short duration. As soon as Brad had licked his master's cock clean he made Brad stop and he had to lie down on the bed. 
I hope you learned something from this slut. I forbid you to play with yourself and take Tina later. It's ready for tomorrow, but if I see you've been playing with yourself or taking anything at all. Then you won't get off easy. The door closed and the lights dimmed. 
Brad was alone again, in need of attention. He was horny wanted him to be played with and his thoughts, feelings were completely in knots. The chems had worn off and he was crashing. What was he to do so his master would like him. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2