Northeast Jersey

Njn0mc

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, BergenGuy said:

That area could use a lot of things for gays.  It is too close to NYC, so it doesn't develop a gay life of its own.

Yeah in my area years ago there use to be at least 3 gay clubs but now (before COVID) theres nothing but two ABS which isnt for everyone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 6:47 AM, valleyvers said:

Yeah in my area years ago there use to be at least 3 gay clubs but now (before COVID) theres nothing but two ABS which isnt for everyone

Back when I lived in the Hudson Valley area (Dutchess County) there was a party in Middletown NY called Dave's Group. If your into an older crowd and the possibility of it being small then you would like it. Otherwise I don't recommend it

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 5:24 PM, metroguy said:

Back when I lived in the Hudson Valley area (Dutchess County) there was a party in Middletown NY called Dave's Group. If your into an older crowd and the possibility of it being small then you would like it. Otherwise I don't recommend it

I sometimes like the older crowds. I have found tops 60+ tend to take good meds and can be kinky as hell.. 

Love to bottom for a bunch of 60+ guys

3 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

I sometimes like the older crowds. I have found tops 60+ tend to take good meds and can be kinky as hell.. 

Love to bottom for a bunch of 60+ guys

To each of their own, I dont judge. I believe the parties still go on, probably the closest to anything for our community in that area

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2022 at 2:28 PM, BergenGuy said:

That area could use a lot of things for gays.  It is too close to NYC, so it doesn't develop a gay life of its own.

When I was a teen in the late 70s and early 80s (and the drinking age in NY was still 18) there were three gay bars/clubs in the Nyack (Rockland County, lower Hudson Valley) area - "The Candlelight" later "Barz" in Upper Nyack, "Reflections" in Piermont (now a Sushi Bar) and a dance club on 9W in Congers that seemed to change names on a weekly basis and was more heavily lesbian than gay. There were also a number of LGBTQ-owned restaurants and cabarets in Nyack like "Cafe Provencal" but most especially "The Coven Cafe" a live music/restaurant venue owned by a Wiccan Lesbian couple featuring live music in a variety of genres including some of the last of Nyack's Black Jazz pioneers (most 75 or over in age in the '80s) and amazingly successful at mixing Gay, Lesbian, Bi and Straight crowds (though there was one evening a week each for "women's night" and "men's night". With NYC only 20 minutes by car at night, we could never have supported MORE than those since it was so easy to simply head down to the city for a night out, but at least there WERE places to go back then.

When I moved back to Nyack in 1999 after living on the West Side in Manhattan from my University graduation through my late 30s, most of these were no more - "Barz" was limping along and the Coven soon to close and all the rest gone (including a gay dance club in Orangeburg that apparently lasted a couple of years but I missed entirely. I attempted to start some parties like the ones I attended weekly in Manhattan but despite Nyack's good number of gay and bi men, mostly coupled (especially percentage-wise to the rest of the community) my hubby and I discovered that unlike the 2 of us, most of the local gay couples didn't want to "appear to be sluts" and many tried to be more virtuous than the straight people, and as for parTying - or at least admitting to partying - there were maybe 3 or 4 guys I found and all but 2 scared of being "outed" as partiers. I found that kind of tragic and sad, especially for ME! On the nights my hubby worked 'till 2AM and I was EXPECTED by him to play, 99% of the time I went elsewhere - Manhattan mostly, but also Jersey City, Mount Vernon, Yorktown Heights, Yonkers, Ossining, Hoboken, Brooklyn and the Bronx, with the occasional longer drive to Ocean Grove/Asbury Park or Stamford/Westport. From 1999 to 2016 when he had me sell his townhouse so he could retire to Wilton Manor, I had only 1 steady (and hot and awesome) pnp fuckbuddy I regularly got together with in Haverstraw. Otherwise, I traveled. I would love it if there could be parTies here, but as I can't host them at my place, I can't really start a new group. Wish I could!

• Upvote 1

There is couple of floating parties I found in North Jersey. I went to one a few times it was good in a nice hotel and good crowd. Last year its a little pricey for play but again good crowd. Bad point no parTy. But they have lots of beds and couches to play on. 

1st time I didnt know what to do you undress right away everyone is naked or jockstraps. When i told the guy running it I was a bottom he said just go on a open bed and the tops will come. So i got on a open bed laid on it face down and in no time i felt the bed move and there was 3 guys touching me. Wish i could have some clouds at this point but not allowed. But it was fine I got hot with all the hands touching me and in notime i felt lube and my ass pulled up as someone started to fuck me. Had 2 guys sat at my head for me to suck them. After one guy finished there was someone else. This went on for a while. Must have been fucked by 5 guys when I finaly got up to watch others play. That was fun.

They push using condoms and no ParTy or alcohol. Kinda sucks.

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Thanks 1