29 Cruise Club

Oz-Top4flip

Not been here since Nov 2021, going this Sat night 26 Feb for Nudie, with Asian btm boyfriend, or a newbie raw Azn btm slut not on PrEP... atm planning on hosting the latter at mine inner Ipswich Friday night and Sat morning after he's been cocked out at Wet, then Sat a mutual douching party before 29CC in the evening... the latter is nice 31yo Azn raw slut not on PrEP who I'll be helping get many dix in him as possible. I will be looking for holes, and mine will be available as well...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 6:07 AM, Jamie said:

Im a newbie but definitely keen to try iut 29… ive heard the outdoor sling is fun

yea the outdoor sling is cool... but maybe too cool by now... I not been since March 11 & 12 two late nights in a row.... burnout, and then the Sat night of the flood in Feb with a btm raw Asian slut all three nights, then back to my place to share his willing hole with others, he's not on PrEP

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...