Should I continue to take it BB when I have a girlfriend?

19 hours ago, negcumdump88 said:

I have a girlfriend but love being a nasty cumdump & taking cocks raw. What do you guys think I should do?

This is definitely worthy of a deep discussion with your girlfriend depending on how serious you are. Or whether she'd actually be keen on joining you in those scenes. I'd definitely consider PrEP in any case just to be sure you aren't picking up something and "re-gifting". But if you two are sexual, she deserves the information to make her own informed decision. 

If the discussion and condoms aren't happening for you, PrEP seems like a better compromise as long as she doesn't wind up trying to figure out why she picked up a new STI.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

All the people here urging you to keep taking it bare and taking loads (with no mention of PrEP) are giving reprehensible advice.

It's fine if you want to BB. It's fine if you want to run the risk of HIV by going without PrEP. But absent a clear understanding with your girlfriend that she's okay with that risk too - one she understands because you've explained to her exactly what you do - it's no longer fine once she's in the picture.

I assume - without knowing for certain - that she doesn't know you're bi, she doesn't know you bb, and she doesn't know you're a bottom taking loads. If I'm wrong on all of those, that's one thing. But if I'm right - on any of the three - the honorable choices are to tell her, to dump her, or to quit putting her at risk. The last is an option you almost certainly won't choose, so it's really between the first two.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

What you SHOULD do is be Open and Honest with Yourself and think deep about your future. What kind of life do you want?

You are Bisexual and have interests in both sexes. Do you wish to be free and open to any thing at any time?

Do you want a husband or wife and what about kids? Having a kid makes you grow up FAST. It is a thing about gay men, especially the younger ones that don't learn to become Full Adults.

Tell her, she may leave or you might both be interested in a nice 10" dick? She deserves to know as would any relationship?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2