Should I continue to take it BB when I have a girlfriend?

I understand the OP perfectly. 

I love my wife and enjoy the occasional (and raw) sex we have together. But, having started late, I've a craving for raw cock and raw loads which simply won't go away - and anyway I don't want it to. If I share this with my wife that's the end of our marriage. Period. So I can't give up the raw loads and I cant confess to them either, which I suspect is the OP's dilemma too.

My solution is that I've just started on prep, and will be religious about testing for other std's. I'd recommend that course to our questioner. I think it allows the best of both worlds.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Satyr99 said:

I understand the OP perfectly. 

I love my wife and enjoy the occasional (and raw) sex we have together. But, having started late, I've a craving for raw cock and raw loads which simply won't go away - and anyway I don't want it to. If I share this with my wife that's the end of our marriage. Period. So I can't give up the raw loads and I cant confess to them either, which I suspect is the OP's dilemma too.

My solution is that I've just started on prep, and will be religious about testing for other std's. I'd recommend that course to our questioner. I think it allows the best of both worlds.

I believe you have confused the words "can't" and "won't". 

• 2 weeks later...

My post history should inform what I would recommend. Keep getting tested either way.

My 2 cents though it is not possible to give up taking BB loads. You started doing it for a reason and no reason to deny yourself something you enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you fucking her raw or wrapping? if you're already wrapping then there's no cause for alarm. If you're barebacking her then you need to get on Prep right away if you're going to let guys bareback you. Either way you're playing with fire as you can get STDs taking raw loads that you can pass to her. And not taking raw loads isn't going to work either. You're already too far down that path. Getting barebacked feels too good to stop and if you're taking loads raw you're too far gone.

I'm guessing she has no idea of what you're doing with guys and you probably don't want to tell her. I play with more than a few guys who are like you and I get it. I can't tell you what to do or what not to do, you have to do what you feel is best. But honestly the best thing to do is get on prep asap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I`d say if you can talk it over with her if you have any respect for her at all. But most likely she is going pissed. So you might as well dump her. Stop seeing her and enjoy the bare unprotected sex with guys!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 2/25/2022 at 4:01 AM, negcumdump88 said:

I have a girlfriend but love being a nasty cumdump & taking cocks raw. What do you guys think I should do?

I had a fuck buddy who was married to a woman and it was a huge drama when his wife knew he had Syphilis and she had to be treated too. He was on PrEP, which only protects against HIV.

If at all possible, because of STDs, to truly enjoy gay sex, it's best for men to give up sex with women. That way, one is responsible only for oneself.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2022 at 9:01 AM, negcumdump88 said:

I have a girlfriend but love being a nasty cumdump & taking cocks raw. What do you guys think I should do?

You should split up with her. Obviously.

12 hours ago, Cuteguy69 said:

Me my wife knew about the bathhouse and quick hook up

i end up with syphilis and hiv 

and still love me

Not all relationships are like yours and one of the reasons is that have trouble understanding the need that so many men have for anonymous sex instead of loving-sex.

Many women also want to start a family and the idea that their husband is running around having anonymous sex with strangers scares them.

I've come home from the sauna after an all nighter, sucking dozens of cocks in the gloryhole area and getting fucked and bred by several cocks. I can't imagine myself having a woman at home wanting to talk to me about "our relationship" and that the time I spend away is affecting it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1