Should I continue to take it BB when I have a girlfriend?

You have to be open to her. You may or may not have understood the risks to you, but you have absolutely no right to expose her unknowing to the consequences of your actions. If you do not want to tell her what you are doing, break up with her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I love bb and crave big dicks in my ass.

I only want bb. This is my nature and cannot change it. The same applies for you. However having a relationship makes it really difficult for you. If you will fight your nature you will feel miserable day after day. You can only put her at risk if she is aware of your nature and getting bred for real. You should tell her. We choose to be cumcraving faggots....I think it is a very difficult choise and I wish you good luck in making your descision.

Let us know what you have decided in this topic

• Like 2

You should have a deep and honest conversation with your girlfriend. I understand the struggle as romantically I am attracted to women but I also have a constant desire to be a cumdumpster. I had found that being up front about being sexually bi in dating apps helped clear away partners who would have problems with it. Then just being open to questions and explaining myself when talking about sexual matters. Thankfully my current girlfriend is very accepting of my cumdump and submissive ways. 

For you though: first does your gf know that you are bi? If not that's step one from there explain yourself sexually (what you like about guys, what you like about women, your desires with guys and how those actions make you feel) then gauge the response. She may be against any action, want you on PrEP, set up ground rules, or even participate. 

• Upvote 2

It's one thing for us to knowingly accept the risks of BB. But a mistake to expose your GF to that without her knowledge, can even be criminal. So, you can break up, or have an honest discussion with her. Have the character to do that and things will work out.

5 hours ago, Barebacksletje said:

I love bb and crave big dicks in my ass.

I only want bb. This is my nature and cannot change it. The same applies for you. However having a relationship makes it really difficult for you. If you will fight your nature you will feel miserable day after day. You can only put her at risk if she is aware of your nature and getting bred for real. You should tell her. We choose to be cumcraving faggots....I think it is a very difficult choise and I wish you good luck in making your descision.

Let us know what you have decided in this topic

This makes no sense.

How can you say that BB is your "nature and cannot change it" and then in the same paragraph go on to say "We choose to be cumcraving faggots"? If you are choosing it, then it's not something you can't change; and if you can't change it, you aren't choosing it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

This makes no sense.

How can you say that BB is your "nature and cannot change it" and then in the same paragraph go on to say "We choose to be cumcraving faggots"? If you are choosing it, then it's not something you can't change; and if you can't change it, you aren't choosing it.

@BootmanLA   I don't think there is a conflict here.  Barebacksclje described it in his nature.  But later on he is referring to "bareback sluts" in general.  In the larger group certainly there are guys who are and guys who choose.  

Edited by JimInWisc
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 2:22 PM, JimInWisc said:

@BootmanLA   I don't think there is a conflict here.  Barebacksclje described it in his nature.  But later on he is referring to "bareback sluts" in general.  In the larger group certainly there are guys who are and guys who choose.  

I respectfully disagree. He gave a statement about himself - having no choice in the matter - and then described a group in which he INCLUDES himself ("we", not "they") as having chosen this route. Those are inherently contradictory viewpoints.

It's like saying "I'm a carnivore and can't stop myself from eating red meat" and then saying "We carnivores choose to eat red meat instead of other foods."

• 3 weeks later...

Go on Prep and take as many raw loads as you want. You're not alone in this either. I hook up with a few straight/bi guys who have GFs/fiancées/wives who love getting it in the ass raw...no shame in your desires. I give them what they want and honestly, I don't know if they're getting it from other guys too, if they're on Prep or what...that's none of my business. But I do hope for their GF/fiancée/wife's sake they're either using a rubber to fuck them or on Prep so they don't pass it to them.

Use condoms, even when or if you take prep. BB Without prep is not a wise decision or choice...

Talk to her and have her take prep too.

Edited by TotalTop

On 3/4/2022 at 2:22 PM, JimInWisc said:

In either case, it’s bullshit. Millions of gay men “changed their nature,” whatever that’s supposed to mean. “Changed their behavior” would be more accurate. Condoms were practically required for almost two decades.  Condoms weren’t “in anybody’s nature,” but you did what you had to to protect yourself and  those you loved.

• Upvote 2

The OP’s original question is actually almost too vague to be properly considered, given the lack of information provided. We are told that:

* He has a girlfriend

* He is a cumdump

* He takes cock bareback

* His practices are ‘nasty’ by his definition, but that could mean anything

That’s it. That’s all we know. We can deduce that he’s at least a vers bottom, but we know nothing else.

On the basis of this he asks us what he ought to do.

About what?

Is he asking whether he should continue having a hetero relationship since he knows he enjoys mansex?

Is he asking whether he should tell her that he has sex with men? We have no idea whether she knows or not.

Is he asking whether he’s putting her at risk?

Is he asking whether he should stop having sex with men altogether? Is he asking whether he should stop barebacking?

Is he asking what he needs to do so that he can continue taking cock bare in a way that doesn’t endanger her? Is he more concerned about the potential of her finding out his secret if he ends up diagnosed positive?

Is he even thinking in terms of what the honorable thing is to do, or is he simply focused on how he can have his cock and his pussy, too?

The answers so far have all been based on assumptions made in the absence of information on any of this, and while any of the advice might be useful, we’re really just throwing darts with our eyes shut and hoping we hit the target.

I certainly don’t feel as though I know enough to try to advise him beyond pointing out that no one has the right to knowingly put someone else at risk. What he should do with that awareness - that’s more than I can say at this point.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The OP’s original question is actually almost too vague to be properly considered, given the lack of information provided. We are told that:

* He has a girlfriend

* He is a cumdump

* He takes cock bareback

* His practices are ‘nasty’ by his definition, but that could mean anything

That’s it. That’s all we know. We can deduce that he’s at least a vers bottom, but we know nothing else.

On the basis of this he asks us what he ought to do.

About what?

Is he asking whether he should continue having a hetero relationship since he knows he enjoys mansex?

Is he asking whether he should tell her that he has sex with men? We have no idea whether she knows or not.

Is he asking whether he’s putting her at risk?

Is he asking whether he should stop having sex with men altogether? Is he asking whether he should stop barebacking?

Is he asking what he needs to do so that he can continue taking cock bare in a way that doesn’t endanger her? Is he more concerned about the potential of her finding out his secret if he ends up diagnosed positive?

Is he even thinking in terms of what the honorable thing is to do, or is he simply focused on how he can have his cock and his pussy, too?

The answers so far have all been based on assumptions made in the absence of information on any of this, and while any of the advice might be useful, we’re really just throwing darts with our eyes shut and hoping we hit the target.

I certainly don’t feel as though I know enough to try to advise him beyond pointing out that no one has the right to knowingly put someone else at risk. What he should do with that awareness - that’s more than I can say at this point.

Agreed 

Having just looked at the OP, I was thinking the same.

Overall, it sounds as if he needs to decide what he wants in life and the direction that he wishes to go in...