Is there some way ....

hntnhole

.... that someone on BZ could set up some kind of website or some way we could help our own in the Ukraine?  Is there any sort of GLBTQBB (am I forgetting anyone?) Organization there we could donate to?  Since we'd gladly fuck our Ukrainian brothers (yeees, ok - ok - sisters too) we could at least help them with whatever else they need.  Even if Kyiv falls, there will still be larger cities where we might be able to lend some support.  Even knowing there are others like themselves that care would be at least something ....

I've already done the usual aid organizations - but one specifically for those in our own community would be really cool.  I don't know how - or even if - it could be done, but I'll bet that every single one of you guys knows more than me about how it could be done.  

If this belongs in the Politics Dept., my apologies.

• Thanks 1

YES !!! This afternoon, there IS a specific link that appears first on that allout.org website relating to direct help for our Ukrainian brothers and sisters.  

THANKS SO MUCH NLbear !!!  

See, everyone?  There are so many guys on BZ that know so much about everything ...... this is why I really appreciate BZ.  

• Like 1