The Kid goes to his first bath house

Hotrawbutt4u

Chapter 9

The Kid was ready to have his ass bred and wrecked by the most degenerate guys to walk the planet.

The atmosphere of the room was at an all time high. It reeked of cum but it also had an air about it of extreme sexual anticipation. Guys were Grabbing each other and playing. One guy was bento over the fuck bench and another guy was  fingering him. A third guy came up and dug into a plastic bag and pulled out one of the largest shards I have seen. I have broken shards not near as big into smaller chunks to use. I expected them to do the same but instead the guy fingering him pulled the cheeks apart and the guy with the huge shard proceeded to push it up the bent guys ass. The bent guy moaned and groaned and finale said  in a loud voice ‘ Fuck !. That ‘s huge. It really burns “. The guy inserting it used 2 fingers to push it deep and he definitely was not to gentle with it. He twisted and turned is finger to insure it was doing what he wanted. That had to have cut and ripped the guys rectum.

About that time a guy knelt in front of me and started licking and sucking my cock. At the same time a voice from behind me said “ Everyone down here plays “. I recognized the voice of being my Friend. With that he started pushing his cock in my ass. I was glad I had put some thick lube on my ass before I came down. After a couple stokes he pulled out. I felt empty but not for long. The guy on my cock was doing a great job. My cock was alive with lust. My friend pushed a shard up my ass then a liquid booty bump. He then pushed all the way up my ass and stared fucking me. He whispered in my ear that the liquid was his normal mix but the shard was some especially potent Meth and it was good size. I told him it was heating my insides already. He just chuckled and said “ wait and see. The kid is going to get some of the same”.

The guy that got the huge shard was in total heat. I heard a commotion and looked over to see him begging to get fucked by anything. He was wiggling his ass around like a pole dancer. A guy came up behind him with an average cock and rammed it up his ass hard. The sun guy grunted loud. The guy fucking him stared fucking him and then stopped and said he thought he could feel some of the shard that hadn’t melted yet. All I could think of it he is that was with only part of it melted, jus wait. Another guy came over and had the guy pull out, he put his fingers in him and stared twisting and turning them, he said “ Yep, some of it hasn’t melted yet.” Everyone cheered, they new the guy would be high for hours on that. The guy pulled his fingers out, His fingers had streaks of RED on them, I knew that that big of a shard would cut the ass. The bent guy stood up for a minute. You could see that his once 6” cock was now smaller than a thumb. Tina dick had arrived. Another guy said to look at the tiny cock, looks like the little girl needs to get fucked. With that the guy that was fucking him put a long slender dildo up his ass. The guy whimpered and said ‘ More, I need more. My ass is on fire and my insides are alive like never before”.  The guy pushed his average cock up the guys ass. He asked the guy “ You like to get that bloody cunt stretched and bred?”. The guy said “ Yes, Please knock me up”. He asked the guy “ You neg or POZ?”. The guy replied “ I have a family , so I am NEG “. All I thought you probably came to the wrong place to play. The guy was fucking him hard and the dildo fell out. Someone grabbed a bigger one and fed it up the guys ass. The guy fucking him yelled “ Take my load you fag “. He pumped a good load into the guys ass. He pulled out and you could see his cock glissing. A guy with a Bio-Hazzard tat stepped up behind the guy, pulled out the dildo and brutally shoved his cock up the guys NEG ass.

The Guy yelled “ Fuck “, the guy replied “ You have no idea “. He proceeded to destroy the guys ass and probably with the cuts in his ass would get Pozzed tonight. The guy was gurgling, saying how great it felt. He was definitely feeling the effects of that huge shard

• Like 4
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 10

The Guy yelled “ Fuck “, the guy replied “ You have no idea “. He proceeded to destroy the guys ass and probably with the cuts in his ass would get Pozzed tonight. The guy was gurgling, saying how great it felt. He was feeling the effects of that huge shard

The guy kept fucking, getting as deep as he could. I could hear his grunts when the guy hit bottom or taped on the guys second ring. This went on for a while until the top guy said “ You ready to get pregnant Bitch ? “. The guy bent guy said “ Yes, Knock me up. Make a baby in me “.  The guy was sweating a lot, I could tell he was not in control of himself, rather the Meds were taking him down the road to conversion. The guy with the Biohazard tat said. “ Ready or not, hear cums a hot POZ load into your guts you Fag “. With that he lunged forward and pulled the guys hips back. He had to have busted the second ring in the guys ass because he squealed and shock his head like a stuck pig. I wasn’t sure if he heard or realized that the load that he just took would probably send him home with a little extra gift.

During all this I was enjoying a nice ass fucking from my friend. The Meth shard was working it’s wonders and the Liquid my friend shot up me had me as hard as a rock. I couldn’t get off, probably due to the Meth but that was OK. He pulled out of y ass and turned around and presented me with his ass. I eagerly pushed up his tight as. The guy that was sucking me started eating my ass. If anyone knows how sensitive a cock and everything gets when spun, try getting your ass eaten deep while spun. It is crazy wild. My friend said how good my cock felt up his ass., I had to agree. I stopped and was able to squeeze out a little piss. Mt friend said “ Fuck. You fucking pig”. I replied “ Looks who’s bent over taking some tina piss in his ass” . That got everybody’s attention. I went back to fucking and working my manjuice into is guts.

I looked over to the Kid and he was getting yet another load shot in him from a guy that was hung average. I might have missed one or more, but I think it was his third load after coming down to the basement. The guy with the Bio-hazard tat came over to the kid and flopped his limp dick on the kids mouth. I wasn’t sure how clean it was but the Kid eagerly opened his mouth and stared sucking and licking the head. The guy said “ This is good youngster to break. He is already trained a little and ready. He will be fun to bring to the dark side “. The Kid just smiled and cleaned the guys cock like a good boy. I wondered how long until the kid going throat that size of a cock.

The kid was getting fucked my a guy that had a very fat cock. You cold tell it wasn’t going in easy because the sling as rocking back and forth while he was stuffing that fat sausage up the kids ass. He pulled out without shooting and another guy came to get in the kids cunt. I noticed a PA that had a point on the end of it. He pushed his cock in the kids ass and went deep. The Kid moaned loud. I wondered if he took the second booty bump that I had given him. If he did he would really be enjoying this. The guy pulled out and you cold see red streaks on his shaft and under neath rings were hanging off the guys foreskin. I knew the kid had really been ripped up. The guy went over to the one guy that was recently bred The guy was bent over sucking a cock and the one with all the piercings walked behind him and proceeded to fuck the hell out of him. The guy tried to stand up but others held him down while the guy destroyed his ass. I knew he would be bleeding for a few days after this and would definitely go home with some diseases, just like a true fag should.

A guy that was smoking and blowing huge clouds came over and stuck the pipe in the kids mouth. The kid took a couple huge hits and held it then blew them out. The kids pupils we are big as I have ever seen them.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

FUCK...this story is sizzlin Hotrawbutt...keep it cumming...a drugged out Kid, high on T, E and G, eating ass, drinking piss and cum like a real whore, and taking raw cock and loads while laying in a sling in a dark basement play room!! Can't wait until the toxic Poz stud shoves a shard up the kid's hungry hole and leads him to the dark side!! If the kid is not already impregnated with toxic Poz sperm he soon will be...lucky boy!! Wish I were the Kid!!!🍆💦☣️🦂😈🐷😛

• Like 5

so far, so good ... but I'll be waiting in the basement for this kid with a sling all ready to welcome him with my fist and a couple of points on T.  Bring  him on ...