The Kid goes to his first bath house

Hotrawbutt4u

On 3/19/2022 at 2:55 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I appreciated all the feedback I got om this story. Please don't forget to add a Like , Pig or something so I know how I did. Comments also welcome

Thanks again

This was one of the hottest stories I have read here. I hope you will find the inspiration to write more of the adventures of the Kid. Maybe a Bi story where his girlfriend is turned into a slut like him

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 9:50 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Chapter 17

The Kid did a great job of drenching the Pig. We know he had drank some of that mess and had it all over his face and chest. It smelled pretty bad. The Pig was placed on the fuck bench and strapped on it. At the same time the Kid was released from the Sling

The Kid was helped up and after he was able to stand guys were looking. Here was a Kid that looked like a teenager that had been slammed, given who knows how many booty bumps, Had multiple chem piss load shot up his ass and down his throat, and had a raging 7” boner. This Kid was truly a gem.  A guy said “ You can get even if you want, rape that Pig’s asshole. With that the Kid walked over and gave the Pig a couple hard swats on the ass cheeks. He grabbed the plug and twisted it some. The Pig stared to say something then stopped. I guess he figured that telling someone to stop would only make it worse. He was right. The Kid reached under the Pig to feel his cock,  he looked surprised and said “ You sure this is a guy? I don’t feel a cock ?” We all laughed at that. The Kid asked “ Can I fuck him? “. Everyone started saying yes, and piss in him if you can. The Kid reached for the plug and tugged on it. He said “ Feels like it is stuck “. Someone said “ Rip out of the Pigs hole “. With that the Kid grabbed it and pulled it hard. It popped out of the hole and left it gaping. The Kid looked around and got a devilish smile on his face. He reach over to a pile of shards, grabbed a big one and with two fingers he thrust it up the Pigs open drooling hole. The pig didn’t say much at first then that well known burn hit him. Even stretched and abused as his ne cunt was he could feel it. He went up and all he said was “ FUCK ! “ the Kid replied with “ If you insist “. He shoved his cock in the Pig’s ass. The Kid said “ He is really loose, my girl friends cunt is tighter than this”. The Kid stated piston fucking the Pig. He had a got rhythm going when he said I can’t get off, he is to loose. Someone walked up behind and put four fingers in the Pig’s cunt with the Kid’s cock. The Kid said “ Oh yeah. That is much better “. The Kid started breathing harder and then said “ Take my load you sexless Pig”. The thrust forward and stayed still. The guy with the fingers up the pig also said “ I can feel him shooting in the Pigs ass, He is really throbbing hard, filling him up “. I knew that between the party a couple weeks ago and tonight the kid was probably shooting a toxic load up the Pig’s ass. I was hoping that this would be the first of many conversions that the Kid could own. The Kid pulled out and you could see the cum running down the Pigs legs. He was a mess.

We untied the Pig and he started up the steps. He hesitated for a moment looking back, someone told him to go to the showers and get cleaned up. The also said “ There is a guy up there named Frank. He will be in the dark area. If you need more look for him, he will take care of you “. I didn’t know Frank was still alive or there for that much.

The Kid saw me and my friend and came over, knelt down in front of us and stared taking turns sucking our cocks. He looked up at me and said “ I hope your still going to invite me to your next party .” All I thought was, are you kidding? Your training is not quite done yet. I said “ You still have a bit to learn, and yes, you will be invited “. I shot my last load of the night down the Kid’s throat. I got cleaned up in the showers and I thought I heard the Pig moaning but I wasn’t sure. I headed home for the night, it was already past 4am.

I checked the Kid later in the week and asked him how it went after I left. He said he never came again but got several more loads up his ass and left the bath house at about 5m the next day. At least that is what time he thought it was. He said that it got slow and no one wanted to play anymore. All the guys there were older bottoms and that he was tired and couldn’t get off anymore. He did say he blew on more load up a guy’s ass but he had no idea who it was. He said that hi girl friend came back in town and the first night she was over they fucked all night.

I told him to let me know in a couple weeks I he wanted to come to the next party, he said he wanted to and would check with me for the day and time. I thought there might be a couple things to try on him yet.

The End

I hope everybody has enjoyed this segment of the Kids story.

So hot!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/19/2022 at 9:55 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I appreciated all the feedback I got om this story. Please don't forget to add a Like , Pig or something so I know how I did. Comments also welcome

Thanks again

This was so fuckin hot. Made me want to run to the bathhouse! 

• Upvote 1