My Slide

Chapter 3 

I had to get home. My mind was racing and technically I had some of Phil’s poz seed in me. It was probably not going to take, but still…

I stood by the mirror to check my tattoo, I needed to see it. I stripped. It was a picture of six sperm, coloured in the pride flag colours with the words ‘bareback only’ in script. That had pretty much ended any hope I had of going back on the straight path, no woman would accept that. She would assume I was undoubtedly gay however I explained it. My sexuality was being defined for me. I needed some straight talking advice. I decided to call Sally and make a lunch date the next day, Saturday. Sally was an old fling from before my married days. We had still remained good friends over the past 10 years. She was honest to the point of being blunt. 

I walked into the cafe and sidled into booth where she was sitting. ‘So, what’s the big news then? ‘ she asked. ‘Big news ?’I replied.

’Yes, you always ask me out when you have big news - have you got a new hot girlfriend? - I heard about the divorce’ 

‘er not exactly ‘ I stuttered 

‘well? Say it then’ 

‘I’m gay’ I blurted out, a little red faced. ‘ You, gay? Really?’ She giggled ‘ ‘you mean cock sucking gay? ‘ she continued. ‘Er yes ‘ I tried to quietly say, aware that the couple on the next table had looked over. ‘ do you swallow?’ ‘Yes’ ‘ good boy’ she continued ‘Ok, I gotta ask do you fuck or take it in the ass? A girl’s gotta know these things’ I thought back to the previous night and Phil’s cock in me, getting hard at the same time. ‘Er , I like being fucked’ I tried to make it sound no big deal. ‘Wow, who’d have thought, you a real cock loving faggot! Don’t worry, I’m guessing no one knows …yet? ‘ I nodded. ‘Ok , your secret is safe with me, but I gotta tell Joe and Luke’ Joe and Luke were a couple who were two of Sally’s best friends. ‘ By the way, Luke always thought you were hot! However,..’ she lowered her voice to a whisper’ Luke is hiv+. Apparently Joe says he will fuck anything. You don’t want to be getting that in you’   I went red again ‘obviously not’ I stammered, unconvincingly. ‘ well I know what you were like with condoms when we were together, you never wore them.  Joe says he takes prep to stay negative as Luke is unreliable with his meds, and gets off a bit on being poz and off them every so often. You don’t want to be dropping your jeans and bending over for cock from just anyone and everyone do you. ?’ ‘Er, no’ I said quietly, as the thought of that again got me aroused. What was up with me.?  It felt good to have come out to at least one person, it felt as though I was on the right path. 

We chatted some more about everyday things, catching up on life before I left. ‘Say hi to your boyfriend for me,’ Sally mischievously called out as I left, causing a few of the clientele to look round at me. I was being gradually outed. 

As I crossed the street, my phone pinged. I looked at the message. It was from Phil. ‘You have an appointment at the parlour on tuesday. You are getting a piercing. If you don’t we won’t meet again.’ It read. I just had to see Phil’s cock again, and a piercing wasn’t a big deal. I would go.

Tuesday came and I walked into the parlour where I had been tattooed. Steve saw me and took me into the back. ‘Phil has sorted this. You are having your nipples pierced. All Phil’s faggot subs have these. It will hurt a little but I think you will like what I do. Take your T-shirt off’ Without thinking I complied. Again I was being coerced down a definite road of gay submission. Faggot sub? Is that what I was becoming? Not very long and a little pain later, I was sporting two rings through my nipples. They did look hot. I smiled. ‘See, We know what’s good for you’ Steve said. ‘Now there’s a little payment’ Steve tugged his jeans down and my eyes were drawn to his erect cock, six inches ant quite thick. He was sporting a steel PA. I hadn’t seen one close up, let alone had one in my mouth. ‘Suck!’ Steve ordered. I didn’t need to be told twice and greedily sucked and worked on Steve’s cock. My eyes also saw a tattoo on his abdomen, just above his cock. It was a scorpion. ‘You know what that means don’t you’ Steve said. .I nodded as I carried on sucking. ‘And you still want my cock. I think you could become one of Phil’s best’ . I wanted Steve to cum in my mouth, but as I felt him coming close, he pulled out. He came over my face. As I opened my mouth to breathe he shoved his cock back in, squirting some cum into my mouth and letting me savour the taste.

‘Phil’s orders. You don’t wipe that cum off til you get home. He wants people to see what a cum loving faggot you really are!’ Steve told me.  I stood up in a bit of a daze. Steve walked me back through the parlour and as I left with the cum still fresh on my face, Steve said ‘I’ll be watching that you don’t wipe it off. You have one tattoo left to have. You can guess what that will be. Phil will contact you about what will happen on Friday night. Don’t make any plans. Now go’ 

I walked along the street, head slightly bowed. I had poz cum on my face. I licked a little as it dripped near my lips. I must have looked like a rent boy. It was pretty obvious. Two young women looked at me as they walked past in the opposite direction, stifling giggles as they went on their way. What was I doing ?What was I becoming? I felt myself sliding down a one way path. Where would it lead? One thing was for certain. I would go where Phil would take me on Friday. 

to be continued………

• Like 26
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14

Chapter 4

I got home and went straight for a hot shower. Again I needed to clear my head. I came out dried off and looked in the mirror. The piercings and my new tattoo looked good, they were showing who I was. My phone pinged. There was a message from a number I didn’t recognise. 
‘Hi it’s Luke, Sally’s friend. She told me you had joined Team Boy but hadn’t come out properly yet? Would love to help you with that sometime’  it read. 
‘er yes that’s right’ I replied, trying not to sound too keen. 
‘Cool, I’ll take you to the Queen Molly in the village tomorrow, it’s a good place to start,  I’ll call at 9’

It appeared I was continuing my journey, without even trying. 

Luke called for me spot on 9 the next night. We sat together with a drink each. ‘So, she says you’re single and definitely looking for cock’ Luke said. I was aware of his hand on my thigh. ‘Erm well I’m single and I suppose a guy would be good’ I replied. ‘Come out with me and Joe sometime, you’ll have a good time’ he continued. ‘By the way, like those piercings’ . I had a tight t shirt on and the outline could be seen through the material. It made me feel hot. We chatted a while more and an hour quickly passed. I had work the next day so didn’t want to be back too late. Luke was kinda hot as well. As we got home I thought I would take a calculated risk. ‘Fancy coming in for a quick coffee? ‘ I asked. ‘Thought you’d never ask!’

Luke sat in the centre of the sofa, ‘I’ll make the coffee later’I said as I sat next to him. We kissed straight away, his hand moving to my belt. He pulled it and opened my jeans. My cock sprang free. ‘Mmm nice cock ,we can have fun with that! I would love to fuck you but I haven’t got any condoms’ he said. ‘Sshhh’ I replied. I wanted to see his and again pulled his trousers open until I could see his stiff cock. Not as thick as Phil’s but still a good 6 inches. I went to suck it straight away. I knew I was becoming a bit of a cock queen, I just loved it. After a couple of minutes frantic sucking, and Luke still playing with my cock, I knew I wanted him in me. I shrugged my jeans down, pulling them off. Before Luke could move ,I had straddled him on the sofa. I tried to lube my hole with saliva as best I could, and positioned his cock next to my hole. I lowered myself slowly down. 
‘I need to tell you something ‘ Luke started. ‘Ssshhh!’ I said again, now working my arse up and down on his cock. It felt tight and good. ‘Just fuck my arse’ I whispered. He didn’t need asking twice. ‘’Get up’ he ordered’ I want to fuck you from behind, I can get in deeper’ he replied.  I bent over on the sofa, allowing him full access. ‘ Well, that is a hot tattoo! Definitely won’t  be using condoms now’ Luke said’ gonna give you my full load’ as he slid his cock in deep. ‘Fuck yes just cum deep in me, I want your cum’ I blurted out as Luke started pounding my arse hard. After a few minutes of hard fucking..’ Here it comes, take it all’ Luke breathed in my ear as he unloaded in me. I knew from what Sally had said there was some risk Luke may have not been taking his meds. I got off on the risk as I walked my cock and came just as Luke was pulling out. ‘Fuck, that was hot’ Luke said’ you have a great ass, will definitely be seeing that again, and loading it with my seed’ ‘Anytime!’ was all I could say. We kissed again as he left. I wanted to sleep with his cum in me.

I-was just finishing my sandwich at lunch the next day when my phone pinged again. It was Sally. ‘ Hi Neil, Luke told me you went for a drink at the Molly last night, but you both behaved yourselves? ‘ ‘yeah that’s right’ I said’ Cool, that won’t last long with Luke, you can tell me to mind my own business, but I’ll go with you to the Health clinic, I think you should get on Prep, you don’t want any of Luke’s little poz swimmers in you when you’re unprotected’ she went on. If only she knew. I wanted to keep her onside. I would go, after all I didn’t have to take any….’ok ‘ I replied ‘he didn’t tell me he was poz and I wasn’t going to ask’ . ‘ He will tell you soon enough I guess. I’ve arranged an appointment tonight after work, they have a Drop in session on Thursdays.’ 

I walked in with Sally. ‘I’m a big boy I’ll be upfront with them’ I said. The nurse asked,’  Are you in a high risk group for hiv? Do you have unprotected sex with other men? ‘ ‘yes’ it was very matter of fact. ‘Ok, we have to do a quick test as you have to be negative to have it .’ She took a quick thumb prick test and some more blood. I felt a little faint, but also a rush. It was my first test. It came back negative. They would do a full test on the blood but subject to that they would prescribe me Prep. ‘Remember, you can pick this up on Monday , but it isn’t PeP, so if you have just had unprotected sex or have sex this weekend with someone who is viral, then it won’t protect you. It takes seven days to be effective’ I tried not to look guilty, I had a good idea what may be happening tomorrow……

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2