My Slide

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9 

I arrived home, breathed out. There was nothing to now but get on with life. The next week or so passed in a blur. I went out at the weekend with my straight mates as I hadn’t seen them in a while. We shared a few beers, and went round our usual haunts. I was still not out as gay to them but it was obvious to me that things had changed. They were eyeing girls up, I simply wasnt interested, and for the first time I noticed I had been eyeing up a couple of hot, if probably straight guys. I knew my slide had gained momentum and I was travelling down a one way street. And it felt good!  

However after a week of not going to the Queen Molly or seeing my new mates I was horny. Phil and Steve were in Gran Canaria for another week. I would have to make my own entertainment. I decided to take the plunge and visit a sauna in the gay village. I paid my money changed, kept my key and towel and went to explore. I had a shower and tucked some lube in my key strap. There was a younger crowd in , not my usual types but I noticed a twinky fella mid twenties, and smooth , eyeing me as I prowled round. I eyed him and went into the steam room. I sat down and waited, lazily just stroking my cock. It wasn’t long before the door opened, and he walked in. He peered round and sat down next to me. He was erect , only about six inches and not particularly thick. But he looked keen. He started wanking my cock before getting on his knees. He started sucking my cock. I was going to have to change my game and top for the first time. I stiffened at the thought. It would be bare. I stood and took his hand, leaving the steam room and moving into a private room . He climbed on the plastic covered mattress, offering me his ass. I wanted to tongue that beautiful hole before he would feel my cock. I spread his ass cheeks and pushed my tongue in his sweet hole.  ‘You want this cock boy? ‘He nodded. ‘Yes sir’ I ripped open the lube and pushed a finger in his hole. He tensed, ‘easy boy’ I said. I climbed on the mattress and positioned myself behind him . I pushed in him slowly. He was tight. 
‘Have u a condom?’ He asked as I gradually filled his ass. ‘No, I don’t use them. This will be bare or not at all. ‘  I gradually started withdrawing my cock before pushing back in him, teasing his hole. ‘Don’t worry, I tested neg last week and have taken PreP’  I added. It was kind of true. ‘Uh ok’ he muttered. ‘I can pull out if you want’ I suggested, as I started picking up the pace of my fucking. ‘No, just don’t cum in me’ . I said nothing. The thought of cumming in him was making me rock hard. There was no way I was going to pull out, he just needed to want it. 

‘You like Daddy’s cock boy? You like this raw cock in you?’  I wanted to push him. 
I could see he was conflicted but he just wanted cock. ‘Yes please fuck me, that feels good’ I imagined that I might be poz and fucking him, that nearly tipped me over the edge. I started ramming his arse whilst holding his hips .I pinned him and he seemed to be resigned to his fate. ‘I’m nearly cumming boy, I know you secretly want this don’t you?’  He stayed silent and I knew he was mine. ‘Tell me now or I stop!’ I ordered. There was no way I was stopping but he didn’t know that. ‘Yes’ he whispered. ‘Louder’ I ordered. ‘I can’t hear you’   

‘yes I do. Please don’t pull out ‘ he whimpered. It was all I needed to hear as I came , emptying a few days worth of cum in him. He had a glazed look in his eyes. The look that says you have been well fucked.  ‘Good Boy! You will never go back now. It will always be bare from now on. Remember that’  I picked up my towel and left him. 
The  itch had been scratched and after another brief walk round the sauna I left. I had fucked my first twink. I was never going to fuck proper alpha males, I would be taking their raw cocks, but I would make exceptions every now and then I decided for cute twinks. 

My week of abstinence was broken and after unwinding at home for an hour, I was wanting cock myself. I toyed with going to the Molly but when Looking through my wallet,  Gino’s card fell out. I picked it up. Without waiting I sent a text ‘Hi this is Neil’ 

I waited. I wasn’t really expecting a response and was about to open a beer, when my phone pinged. ‘ Hello! I wondered whether you would message me. You feeling ok? ‘ the message read. ‘Yes fine! …….. just horny’ I sent the message. I hoped I wasn’t on the wrong page. ‘ Good. I may be able to help that. However it will involve poz cock’ the reply came back. My cock stirred. ‘Yes please’ I quickly replied, before I could think rationally. 
‘good’ the reply came. I got a pin map sent. 30 mins. It was around five miles from my flat. I knew what would happen. I wanted it as I pictured the glimpse of the tattoo he had shown me. 

I knocked on the front door. It swung open. I walked in. I had gone commando under my track pants, ready for action. Gino appeared behind me. He was in some scrubs. 
‘Guys tend to like me in scrubs’ he explained ‘ It’s that medical test fantasy’ 

I sank to my knees. His stiff cock strained against his scrubs . I just wanted it. I pulled the scrubs. His big mushroom head appeared, and that tattoo. Pure sex. I licked the head slipping it in my mouth. He pushed it down my throat making me gag. I pulled off and kissed his biohazard tattoo. ‘ You will get there, I guarantee it. ‘Gino said. ‘ you will have my seed in you soon’ My inner slut was rising. ‘ I want that cock fucking me’  I replied, slipping out of my joggers. He led me to a bedroom and positioned me on all fours. He briefly lubed my itching hole before placing that huge clock head at my entrance. ‘ I want you to feel this pushing in. Savour it’  My hole stretched to accommodate it and then he was inside. I could feel it pushing in me.  ‘ You want this so much don’t you?’ He asked. ‘God yes, I just need cock and cum’ I replied.  ‘ This load is definitely charged’ he whispered, as I played with my cock. ‘You will be coming to the centre soon for me’ he continued. ‘Turn over, I want to look at you when I come in you’ 

I repositioned myself on my back, legs in the air and let him push in me again. My, that mushroom head felt good stretching  in me. ‘Just fuck me hard. Breed me’ I pleaded, as Gino picked up his pace.  ‘ You wanted it , here it comes’ Gino fixed me with a stare as he came, pushing deep in me and holding his cock there until his balls emptied. I lay there, in the moment, my insides absorbing his cum. 

Gino withdrew, and we breathed out hard. ‘ I will be seeing you soon, I can feel it’ he said. I dressed, kissed Gino and quietly left. Sated. And content. 

to be continued……..

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

Chapter 10

I decided I needed to take things slow over the next few days. I was daydreaming about Gino. He was hot and definitely boyfriend material. I didn’t even know if he was single, though I hadn’t noticed anything at his place that suggested he was living with someone. I couldn’t get that gorgeous cock with its big head out of my mind. And that sexy tattoo….  

I briefly thought of risky sex, I felt well, I put the thought behind me, becoming poz happened to other people after all. 

My daydream was broken by a new message on my phone, from a number I didn’t recognise . It was a video of a guy in a sling, being fucked whilst a black cock pissed over the guys face. It took a few moments before I realised that guy was me, and it was the video Mo took whilst I was being bred by Phil and Steve. 
‘ Phil wants me to train your ass whilst he’s away. Come round tonight’  the message said. ‘ I’m sure you don’t want this video posting on your social media, showing everyone what a faggot  for cock you are’ .  I didn’t want that as I wasn’t really out yet, but my cock got hard again replaying that scene. ‘Ok’ I replied. I was given an address. 

Later, I rang the bell on the door and it opened, Mo letting me in. ‘Good boy, right on time’ he said. ‘Strip in here’ , he led me to a bedroom.  Again I was getting hard wondering what Mo had in mind. He took around 5 minutes before he entered, wearing a harness and a leather jock. He was clearly hung, even though he was only semi erect. 
‘ Phil wants me to train you to take a fist. We have to stretch that ass of yours. Here sniff this’  Mo put a bottle of poppers in front of my nose. I inhaled and my head swam for a short while. ‘I’m going to lube you ‘  I could feel the cold of lube being worked round my ass, as my brain was still fuzzy. I was on all fours with my ass in the air. Mo inserted two then three fingers in me as I pushed back . ‘ You’re a natural’ Mo said. ‘ im going to work a butt plug in , and then a bigger one to stretch you’ he said.  I loved the attention my ass was getting. He pulled the second butt plug out. ‘ Now a bigger one’ Mo announced. I felt him start pushing another butt plug in, this was much bigger, it was stretching me. Mo gave me another hit on the poppers. I felt as though my ass was splitting as with another push my ass expanded to take in the biggest plug. ‘Good, we’ll work that a bit’ Mo added , as my ass got used to the size. My ass felt full. Mo started pulling it out then pushing it back in, my ass felt on fire. ‘ I would love to destroy that ass of yours’ Mo whispered in my ear ‘ one day I just might’ . He pulled the plug out at last. ‘Let’s see what you can take now’ he said as he added more lube. I felt his fingers, two then three then four as he pushed in me, stretching his hand as he entered me.  I was getting so turned on being used in this way, my cock dripping pre cum.  Mo started working his four fingers in and out. ‘ we’ll soon work up to my hand looking at the progress we’re making ‘ he said as he continued to work my ass.’ But I think you need a bit of black cock and black poz seed in you now, to complete today’s training’ 

Mo climbed on the bed behind me before feeding my gaping hole with his cockhead. It slid in easily given my hole has been stretched ‘ you want this boy, don’t you?’ 
‘ fuck yes , just fuck me’ was all I could say as he slipped his full length in me. He picked up his pace , slamming his cock in my arse until after three or four minutes of hard fucking his breathing became mote ragged and he started slamming into me much harder.  ‘Fuck you’re about to get my full load’ he growled as he gave one last thrust and just held me in place as he emptied his balls in me.  He stayed in me a while after, making sure my arse stayed stretched taking his length, before slowly pulling out. Before I could get used to feeling empty, Mo had pushed another butt plug in me. ‘ We’re not wasting that’ he said. ‘ Keep this in til you get home. ‘

I drove home, feeling the plug. It kept me on the edge of feeling horny. Once home I stripped again, pulling it out. I wanted to feel my hole, it was stretched. I could easily slip three then four of my own fingers in me. I pushed most of my hand in my hole until it became awkward with the contortions. I knew I was already primed to be a fist loving pig . I showered, playing with my cock and cumming as the hot water relaxed me. I slept soundly that night. 

The weekend was approaching and  it was  Sally’s birthday. The usual group were meeting up in the Molly on the Friday night. I had had a quiet chat with Luke as He intimated Joe may be up for a threesome though he couldn’t know that Luke had fucked me previously.  I wasn’t going to let on if it meant getting my cock in Joe bare. 

The night involved lots of alcohol, as we got more daring. Sally confided that she and Ty were an item, and that gradually she had got to enjoy Ty fucking her in her ass. ‘It makes me feel so slutty’ she whispered to me’ I now understand why you like it so much,’ 

Joe wasn’t known for being a big drinker, but announced that if I was to have a threesome with him and Luke, I had to suck Luke’s cock there and then in the pub. I agreed, on the basis he paid a forfeit of my choosing if I did, and I would pay a forfeit if I didn’t. I had a cunning idea. So what were the forfeits? ‘ you have to  have a bare ass for two hours in here’ Joe announced his choice of forfeit. ‘Ok agreed’ I said quickly ‘and yours is you have to come off PreP for two weeks’ Joe gulped . We all looked at him. ‘Ok’ he nervously agreed. ‘But Luke has to cum in your mouth’ ‘ok’ I agreed again.

Luke shifted in his seat and covered from general view  by our table and Sally, Ty and Joe , Luke pulled out his cock. I leaned over in my seat and took his cock in my mouth . I started sucking and licking his cock head whilst wanking his shaft, bobbing my head. I sucked for around a minute before coming up for air. ‘ Play with your cock, get close to cumming’ I told Luke. He started wanking as I kissed his cock again. ‘I’m nearly there!’ Luke whispered to me. I took him in my mouth again as I waited for him to cum. I felt Luke’s cock flex and then he was flooding my mouth with his cum. I swallowed one mouthful before keeping the rest in my mouth. Joe would want to see. I came up and opened my mouth, holding out my tongue, coated in Luke’s jizz.

‘Well that’s you off prep Joe’ said Ty with a grin. Joe looked shocked, ‘ok’ he mumbled ‘ I never thought he would do it’   ‘I did’ chipped in Sally ‘if it involves cock it seems Neil can’t help himself!’ 

The night continued. Then came the shots, Tequila and more. They always gave me a major hangover but I was buzzing. 

Rether than go to a club, we decided to go to Joe and Luke’s . Sally was all over Ty and I was definitely up for a threesome. Once there Sally and Ty disappeared off to a bedroom, leaving me with Luke and Joe. Luke and I started stripping . ‘ come on  Joe’ Luke said. You know you want Neil’s cock. ‘  Joe didn’t need another prompt. He stripped and I latched onto his cock taking him down my throat as Luke sucked my cock and licked my balls. I turned so Luke could access my ass.  ‘ mmm I’m having that’ 

‘put a condom on Luke’ Joe asked ‘ No this tattoo says bareback only’ Luke replied, referring to the tattoo on my ass. Joe turned, so I could see his ass. I dived in to rim his hole, I was going to fuck that hole .  I bent over as Luke positioned himself behind me , sliding his cock into me, and he started fucking my ass bare. 

‘Fuck my ass Ty, just fuck  me!’ We heard Sally’s voice from the other room. ‘She’s converted to ass fucking ‘ I said. ‘It may not be the only thing she’s converted to’ Luke whispered in my ear.  Luke carried on fucking my hole , I’m gonna breed u soon Neil’ he panted ‘ Just do it, cum in me’ ‘ Fuuucckk’ Luke panted as he unloaded in me, making sure I took it all before he withdrew. 

‘Joe, get ready’ I said. I’m clean, no rubbers’  Joe presented his ass to me, I lubed  his hole before slowly sliding into him, and gradually picked up my pace as he stroked his cock. ‘ you want this don’t you Joe?’ I asked. ‘ God yes’  I picked up my pace. ‘ I’m gonna load your ass’ I panted as I could feel myself getting close.  I was almost there when Joe came himself, furiously wanking his cock. That did it, and I came myself, pushing into Joe as I did. Luke kissed me as I pulled out. It wasn’t long before the combination of alcohol and having cum took its toll on us as all three of us drifted off to sleep laid across each other. 

to be continued ……………

• Like 8
  • Piggy 6