My Slide

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11

I woke with a pounding head . Damn tequila! Enticing as Luke’s cock was next to me , I wanted to get home , take some aspirin for my head and sleep some more. Once home I showered, had some aspirin and went back to bed. I woke some time later and felt no better. My throat was sore, my head was pounding still and if anything I was feeling worse. I stayed in bed, vowing to never have tequila again. I dosed myself up and just rested, not really hungry knowing the next day I would be hangover free. 

However the next day I didn’t feel any better,again I felt worse. My glands were up, and My mouth was dry, and I was a touch feverish. Aspirin wasn’t doing much but it was better than nothing. Sally had rung me and I told her that I was still a bit hungover and not feeling great. I said I would let her know when I was feeling better. Then something struck me. I googled symptoms of hiv and I just stared at the screen. Tick tick tick. A cold fear overtook me. Shit , it was a hangover right? 

In a bit of a panic I rang Gino, he was a medic after all. I explained about the drinking, and how I was feeling. He paused, and asked what I was doing. I explained I was lying on my bed. ‘Naked?’ He asked. ‘Yes’ I replied. ‘Good. You are likely to be seroconverting, there is nothing you can do except embrace what is happening to you. It turns me on to see guys becoming poz and their life changing. That is happening to you. I want you to set up your iPad on record,  and start wanking for me. I want you to video yourself playing with your cock and cumming. I want you to record your last neg load, whilst you are telling me what you are thinking. ‘ 

‘fuck’ I thought. My cock got immediately hard as I set up my iPad on record. I was wanking and thinking of Gino’s cock. ‘What are you thinking? ‘ Gino asked. ‘Your cock ‘I replied. ‘My poz cock?’ Gino whispered. ‘Yes, your poz cock, I love it, I want more of it’ 

‘ I only date poz guys’ Gino said’ especially if they’re not on meds’  I was rock hard now and turned on ‘God I hope I’m becoming poz for you’ I panted. What was I saying, all I could think of was Gino’s gorgeous cock and his tattoo . ‘Fuck, I’m cumming Gino’ I came , shooting my cum up my belly’ ‘Good boy’ he said. Send me that video, and make an appointment at the end of the week’ . 

My headache kicked back in, and reality did. This was where I had been sliding, even though I never thought it would happen to me. I wasn’t great for the next couple of days before gradually improving. I had made an appointment with Gino on the following Friday. After all it could have just been a bit of a bug, I tried to convince myself. 

I entered Gino’s room at the clinic, and there was a younger medic in there , also in scrubs. His face was vaguely familiar, but I couldn’t immediately place it. ‘This is Archie, he is a trainee. Is it ok if he sits in? ‘ Gino asked. I nodded. Then it clicked. Archie was the twink I had fucked in the sauna. So he was also gay. ‘So you have been having unprotected sex with other men whose status you don’t know?’Gino asked. ‘Actually some were poz I think’ I replied.  ‘We need to test for hiv’ Gino said formally. Gino took some blood explaining he had to do a formal test. He said he would do a quick finger prick test as well though that wouldn’t be definitive.  I waited for half an hour in reception before being called in again by Gino. ‘

’well I have some good news for you, although it’s not official’ Gino announced. ‘Phew ‘ I thought ‘I’ve dodged a bullet , I’m still neg’ 

‘it is looking like you are hiv positive’ Gino announced. ‘. Congratulations, You are where you naturally wanted to be’ my mind was on delay. ‘ you will have an increasingly viral load for six months. You don’t have to start meds yet, you can let the virus build in you for a while but you will likely pass on the virus if you have unprotected sex with anyone. ‘ 

‘Positive? I’m poz? ‘ I replied. ‘Yes, more than likely’ Gino said. ‘Do you want to stay off meds for a while, and enjoy your status?’ I remembered what he said when I was wanking. ‘Yes’ I responded. ‘ ‘Good man’. Archie then asked ‘Why is it good news that he is positive?’  ‘Because some gay men, like Neil here, are sub bottoms who will just take cock and cum, and becoming positive is a rite of passage. They secretly want it. Don’t you Neil?’ I was on the spot but knew my natural reply. ‘Yes’ 

‘Neil, I will contact you in a few days when the full results are back, but in the meantime don’t do anything I wouldn’t do’ I stood up as Gino and Archie did. I glanced at Archie. He was definitely sporting an erection in his scrubs. I looked at him and he blushed. He may have recognised me, but he was turned on, hopefully by our poz talk. There may be something there in the future I thought. I left the surgery, walked into the sunshine, knowing almost certainly that I had the bug, and was hiv positive. I felt my cock stiffening.

To be continued……………

• Like 12
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, timfreo said:

Sally will be pregnant soon too. Morning sickness 

Probably, would be nice to see her being fucked in the middle of a gay orgy celebrating Neil's membership.

To find out that she's been getting POZ cock for a while.... 

• Like 1

another great chapter... "rite of passage".  I have a childhood friend who just tested Poz a few weeks ago.  He dropped PrEP to join the Brotherhood & the rite of passage as a gay man.  He's encouraging me to drop my PrEP now, so it will be out of my system when I visit in the middle of June.  He wants to be the one to breed me with the bug.

• Thanks 1

I have dropped PreP for the exact same reason. Love being unprotected. 

47 minutes ago, toolman1966 said:

another great chapter... "rite of passage".  I have a childhood friend who just tested Poz a few weeks ago.  He dropped PrEP to join the Brotherhood & the rite of passage as a gay man.  He's encouraging me to drop my PrEP now, so it will be out of my system when I visit in the middle of June.  He wants to be the one to breed me with the bug.

I'm late to this great story but I've caught up.

A rite of passage to be part of the brotherhood is something quite a few guys want to achieve. Free from the angst and worry of waiting for test results. At least Neil knows his status and that's a turn on for me and I could almost feel the relief and freedom when he was told.  Free to enjoy himself with those who enjoy giving and receiving toxic loads

• Piggy 3

On 5/14/2022 at 1:53 PM, Neely116 said:

Chapter 11

I woke with a pounding head . Damn tequila! Enticing as Luke’s cock was next to me , I wanted to get home , take some aspirin for my head and sleep some more. Once home I showered, had some aspirin and went back to bed. I woke some time later and felt no better. My throat was sore, my head was pounding still and if anything I was feeling worse. I stayed in bed, vowing to never have tequila again. I dosed myself up and just rested, not really hungry knowing the next day I would be hangover free. 

However the next day I didn’t feel any better,again I felt worse. My glands were up, and My mouth was dry, and I was a touch feverish. Aspirin wasn’t doing much but it was better than nothing. Sally had rung me and I told her that I was still a bit hungover and not feeling great. I said I would let her know when I was feeling better. Then something struck me. I googled symptoms of hiv and I just stared at the screen. Tick tick tick. A cold fear overtook me. Shit , it was a hangover right? 

In a bit of a panic I rang Gino, he was a medic after all. I explained about the drinking, and how I was feeling. He paused, and asked what I was doing. I explained I was lying on my bed. ‘Naked?’ He asked. ‘Yes’ I replied. ‘Good. You are likely to be seroconverting, there is nothing you can do except embrace what is happening to you. It turns me on to see guys becoming poz and their life changing. That is happening to you. I want you to set up your iPad on record,  and start wanking for me. I want you to video yourself playing with your cock and cumming. I want you to record your last neg load, whilst you are telling me what you are thinking. ‘ 

‘fuck’ I thought. My cock got immediately hard as I set up my iPad on record. I was wanking and thinking of Gino’s cock. ‘What are you thinking? ‘ Gino asked. ‘Your cock ‘I replied. ‘My poz cock?’ Gino whispered. ‘Yes, your poz cock, I love it, I want more of it’ 

‘ I only date poz guys’ Gino said’ especially if they’re not on meds’  I was rock hard now and turned on ‘God I hope I’m becoming poz for you’ I panted. What was I saying, all I could think of was Gino’s gorgeous cock and his tattoo . ‘Fuck, I’m cumming Gino’ I came , shooting my cum up my belly’ ‘Good boy’ he said. Send me that video, and make an appointment at the end of the week’ . 

My headache kicked back in, and reality did. This was where I had been sliding, even though I never thought it would happen to me. I wasn’t great for the next couple of days before gradually improving. I had made an appointment with Gino on the following Friday. After all it could have just been a bit of a bug, I tried to convince myself. 

I entered Gino’s room at the clinic, and there was a younger medic in there , also in scrubs. His face was vaguely familiar, but I couldn’t immediately place it. ‘This is Archie, he is a trainee. Is it ok if he sits in? ‘ Gino asked. I nodded. Then it clicked. Archie was the twink I had fucked in the sauna. So he was also gay. ‘So you have been having unprotected sex with other men whose status you don’t know?’Gino asked. ‘Actually some were poz I think’ I replied.  ‘We need to test for hiv’ Gino said formally. Gino took some blood explaining he had to do a formal test. He said he would do a quick finger prick test as well though that wouldn’t be definitive.  I waited for half an hour in reception before being called in again by Gino. ‘

’well I have some good news for you, although it’s not official’ Gino announced. ‘Phew ‘ I thought ‘I’ve dodged a bullet , I’m still neg’ 

‘it is looking like you are hiv positive’ Gino announced. ‘. Congratulations, You are where you naturally wanted to be’ my mind was on delay. ‘ you will have an increasingly viral load for six months. You don’t have to start meds yet, you can let the virus build in you for a while but you will likely pass on the virus if you have unprotected sex with anyone. ‘ 

‘Positive? I’m poz? ‘ I replied. ‘Yes, more than likely’ Gino said. ‘Do you want to stay off meds for a while, and enjoy your status?’ I remembered what he said when I was wanking. ‘Yes’ I responded. ‘ ‘Good man’. Archie then asked ‘Why is it good news that he is positive?’  ‘Because some gay men, like Neil here, are sub bottoms who will just take cock and cum, and becoming positive is a rite of passage. They secretly want it. Don’t you Neil?’ I was on the spot but knew my natural reply. ‘Yes’ 

‘Neil, I will contact you in a few days when the full results are back, but in the meantime don’t do anything I wouldn’t do’ I stood up as Gino and Archie did. I glanced at Archie. He was definitely sporting an erection in his scrubs. I looked at him and he blushed. He may have recognised me, but he was turned on, hopefully by our poz talk. There may be something there in the future I thought. I left the surgery, walked into the sunshine, knowing almost certainly that I had the bug, and was hiv positive. I felt my cock stiffening.

To be continued……………

I’m stiff too!

Chapter 12

I was home, I looked in the mirror. I still wasn’t out, only Sally and my new friends knew I was gay and yet here I was almost certainly poz, and a bareback bottom. I was comfortable being homosexual, and looking at myself, I felt comfortable being poz. I felt that this was where I was always meant to be, and now I was free to be myself. I wouldn’t tell anyone until it was finally confirmed, but I would go out and enjoy myself. I dropped by Luke and Joe’s to see how they had been this week. Joe let me in . ‘Luke’s still at work, he won’t be back til later’ Joe said. ‘ So if you want a bit of fun I’m game. To be honest I’m gagging for cock. As a result of that stupid bet I’ve been off prep a week and I’ve not let Luke fuck me cos he’s not been taking his meds properly! I’ve had to make do with just sucking his cock’ 

I jumped at the chance, kissing Joe and following him to the bedroom . We stripped quickly, and Joe lay back. I worked my way to his cock, taking him in my mouth, sucking him to hardness. The thought that I could slide my poz cock in Joe and possibly breed him had me rock hard. I sucked hard on his balls before turning him over . I spread Joes legs and started rimming his hole. I worked my tongue round his opening, I wanted it as lubed as possible. I pulled his legs up and climbed behind him positioning my cock before sliding in. I didn’t give him the opportunity to mention condoms. 

‘You want this cock Joe’ I whispered ‘ God yes just fuck me’ he rasped back . I fucked him hard, looking at my cock as it rammed in and out of his hole. I could feel my cum rising, I was determined to fill his arse with my poz load. ‘I’m going to fill you, I haven’t cum in days Joe’ I panted. ‘Just do it, I want it, give it me!’ I slammed in him as I shot my load, pushing hard and keeping my cock in as my newly toxic seed entered its target. 

I slowly slid out, pushing my fingers in, working the cum back in his hole. ‘Fuck I needed that Neil’  ‘so did I, and stay off that prep, you’re much sexier without it ‘ I said, kissing him.  I left after dressing, making arrangements to catch up later in the Molly. 

I was getting ready when my phone buzzed. A message came through from an unknown number. I looked ‘ Hi, this is Archie, from Gino’s clinic. Are you ok?’  I felt a stirring, was he interested? ‘Yeah fine pal’ I responded. ‘ I don’t know why but I can’t stop thinking about you since….’ ‘ since what?’ I asked. I worked out he must have got my number from my med file. ‘Since you fucked me in the sauna and then tested positive. I might be poz’ 

‘I think you’re probably safe, I didn’t get the fuck flu til after that ‘ I texted ’ but I think that you’re hard now, like you were in the surgery. And I think you want my poz cock in you .’ There was a silence , no message came back. That said it all. He was mine for the taking. ‘Meet me in the basement sauna at midnight’ I messaged . You can have my cum in you ‘ I continued. There was no response. But I would go to the sauna just to see at midnight. 

We all met up at the Molly, had a good night, Joe with a big smile most of the night. I wasn’t going to tell Luke what had happened, I wanted to let my status lie low for the time being. Sally was still with Ty and we were having a good night, when my alarm buzzed on my phone. 11.45 . I made my excuses, ‘sorry guys, got a bit of a hot date at midnight’ I said ‘ gotta rush - I’ll catch up tomorrow’ 

I walked along the street, paying the entrance fee at the sauna, before undressing and grabbing a towel. I went to the showers and waited. Almost exactly on time Archie sauntered along, looked round entering the showers, before catching my eye. I moved behind him, kissing the back of his neck and soaping his back, moving my hands down to his ass. I felt him spread his legs allowing me access to his hole. ‘Follow me’ I whispered as I soaped his hole. I took his hand and led him to a cubicle, pulling him inside and locking the door. ‘ lie down’ Archie complied. ‘I’m going to spread your legs. I will suck your cock and then I will fuck you bareback. Are you on prep?’ I asked. ‘No not yet’ he replied. ‘Good! You know I’m poz, and toxic and you crave that poz cum in you, don’t you?’ He looked down, said nothing, but nodded. ‘Say it’ I ordered.’yes I do’ he whispered. ‘ I know how you feel, I was the same’ I started sucking his cock as he lay back. I also licked his hole and positioned my cock at his entrance as I lubed it. ‘ I’m going to slide my poz cock in you . You can tell me to stop at any time but I know you won’t, because you secretly want me to cum in you and convert you don’t you. ?’ 

He nodded again ‘yes ‘ he whispered. ‘ I don’t know why though, it just turns me on.’ 
‘it’s a natural calling, some guys are meant to be bottoms, taking seed and just being a poz bottom pig’ I am like that, I take all loads. You are the same’ I slid in him, picking up my pace. We never broke eye contact . He knew what was going  to happen . I was on the verge of cumming when he said ‘wait….’ . ‘Too late, ‘I growled as I slammed into him, shooting my seed as I pinned him down, again keeping my cock in him for  a while. ‘Keep that in you, or I’ll tell Gino’ I said, as I grabbed my towel. Archie looked she’ll shocked. Was he sobbing? I kissed him. ‘Be who you are, don’t regret it’ I said as I slipped out of the door. I showered and let the feeling of power run through me, I was loving this first poz weekend, topping twice. I would catch up with Sally tomorrow wondering if I should tell her of my conversion………..

to be continued………

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9