My Slide

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay guys, life has got in the way …….

Chapter 12.

I called at Sally’s the next morning. She let me in. She was wearing a short t shirt and briefs, but she looked like shit. ‘You’ve looked better ‘ I remarked, ‘Heavy night?’ 
‘Wasn’t actually ‘ she replied’ Think I’m just coming down with something, I didn’t sleep well and Ty wasn’t here so I’ve just lied in. Maybe I’ve got that 48 he bug you had last week?’

At that my cock stirred, the thought of Sally being poz was turning me on. Sally noticed the stirring in my shorts. ‘I thought I didn’t do that to you anymore, it is just cock you want?’ She queried. ‘ No, it’s just I was thinking of something, ‘ I replied, blushing slightly. ‘Do tell then, you can’t leave a girl looking at a semi without explaining’   The thought of coming clean  about my status was making me hard. Sally was the first person I had come out to so it was,probably fitting I told her first. 

‘ I don’t think it’s a 48 hour bug if it’s what I had’ I said. ‘You should go to the doctors. ‘Why why did you have?’ She asked ‘ I got tested. I’m hiv positive’ I replied. ‘So I’m poz’ ‘what? But you were on meds? ‘ 

‘yeah well Luke’s kinda cute and his cock is lovely and it was so hot that he wanted to fuck me bare I let him’ 

‘You let him?’ ‘Well begged him to really’  Sally looked at me aghast’ you begged him to fuck you and make u poz?’  ‘Yeah! It was what I wanted Sally, it makes me feel genuine, I needed a place, that place is a greedy bareback bottom that has been knocked up by his mates, so I can now fuck any cock without fear, that’s what I am’ I said. My cock was tenting my shorts. Sally came up and pulled them down and I shrank free. ‘ I’ve never seen a poz cock before I just wanted to see! ‘ she quickly explained. ‘ nice to see it hard again’ She looked longingly at it. Can I touch it? ‘ If you do there’s every chance I’ll bend you over and fuck your arse and fill it with my poz cum!’ I said. ‘I don’t do pussy but ass is ass’. She looked conflicted, she clearly loved cock in her ass but wasn’t going to take a viral load without persuasion’ 

‘ Look, I don’t know if Ty is poz or not, ‘I lied ‘ but get checked. If you’re not poz I wouldn’t wanted poz you unless you wanted it ..’ ‘I don’t’ she replied ‘ever’ 

‘Ok ok’ I said’ here ring Gino, he’s my medic, this is his number  he’s very good and quick …. And sexy ! Get tested and let me know! ‘  With that I hugged her and left. I knew the signs, and she had been taking a hammering from Ty ‘s poz cock. Fuck the thought of her converting made me hard. 

I still wanted to see if Joe was staying off meds as part of our bet . Had he succumbed to Luke yet? I wondered. 

I texted him ‘Hi, had Luke’s cock last night or did u behave?’ I sent.  After a few minutes the familiar ping went off ‘ You know the answer, he can’t be trusted to take his meds so he’s not fucking me bare!’ The reply said. Followed by another ‘but I’m gagging for some………’ 

I had him hooked. ‘ Me too. I got stood up last night after I left and was left hard and horny ! ‘ I sent him a pic of my cock ‘ fancy this?’  ‘Yeah, but where? Luke’s about so it will have to be quick’. ‘Ok make an excuse to walk to the shops near the end of your road, there’s some scrubland and trees, I’ll be there 15 min’ 

I was turned on, I was liking a bit of topping but it was only to breed, I knew my real calling.  I waited in the trees for around twenty mins. I was about to give up when I saw Joe stumbling through the trees. 
‘I didn’t know this was a cruising ground?’ Joe said ‘Luke was a bit suspicious, that’s why I’m late ‘  ‘it’s not a cruising ground, so don’t let some of the mums walking their dogs see you sucking my cock’ I grinned. ‘ we don’t want to get them jealous!’  I pulled my shorts down and my cock sprang free ‘ suck it!’ I ordered . Joe got on his knees, I kept a look out as he went to town on my cock. ‘Don’t make me cum, I’ve been saving my cum for your hole’ Joe stood up and pulled his own shorts down. I spread his cheeks and started rimming his hole. ‘Fuck that feels good’ he moaned. ‘ I didn’t have time to bring rubbers’  I said. ‘Don’t worry you can do me bare, just pull out before u cum’ I lubed Joe’s hole as best I could with saliva. This was going to be it. I spread his arse and pushed my cock in. ‘ fuck you’re so tight I’ll come soon’ I warned ‘ Not yet just keep fucking me like that, ‘ Joe moaned as he wanted his cock. ‘ I knew from Luke he didn’t like him pulling out too soon. ‘Shall I pull out ?’whispered in his ear,’  cos I want to cum in you’ ‘ God no just do it!’ He shot back. I could feel myself about to explode and pushed hard as I came in Joe. ‘ Fuck I needed that’ Joe panted. ‘Me too’ I whispered, pulling out but then pushing my fingers in Joe’s hole. ‘Gotta keep that in there, you don’t want Luke suspecting anything’ I added. 

We tidied ourselves up and walked out of the trees, to the surprise of a young mum pushing a pray and having a dog in tow. I winked at Joe. ‘Let’s catch up later this week. I’ll maybe have a small party Friday……..

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Chapter 13

I was sitting in the medical centre waiting room with a very nervous Sally. We were doubling up the appointment, I was going to receive a definitive diagnosis and Sal was having the quick test. We were called in to see Gino. ‘Please sit down Sally ‘ Gino said after we were called in. ‘ I understand you are nervous , but try not to be, there’s nothing to be scared of, as Neil will tell you’  . I nodded. I noticed Archie wasn’t in the room. ‘Where’s your assistant?’ I asked. ‘Oh, Archie , he’s called in sick again he’s been off now for three days, he thinks he’s picked something up at a party he went to’ Gino replied , winking at me. ‘Ah, ok’ I said. I was hoping that I had spread my own gift. 
Gino quickly took a blood swab from Sally and Eagan for the quick test, explaining what he was doing, and that there would be a thirty minute wait for the quick test result. ‘Are you ok with Sally here knowing your formal result? ‘. Gino asked me. ‘Yes no problem’ I replied. ‘Well , you are confirmed as being Hiv positive as I’m sure you guessed’ he told me. Do you want to keep the same med regime we discussed last time ? ‘ ‘Er yes please’ I said, well aware that that was none at all for the time being. ‘Ok well we’ll have a follow up appointment in six months but in the meantime If you have any worries you have my number. ‘ We then waited in the reception for Sally’s result. She just looked at the floor saying nothing, until she asked ‘ Aren’t you worried about being poz?’ ‘No, I’m honestly not. It helps me be who I am, I don’t have to worry about getting it now, and I’m in control’ , as you’ll see when we go to the parlour.’ 

I had agreed to go with Sally for her test if she came to Steve’s tattoo parlour with me afterwards. She had always liked tattoos but had never had the courage to have one. I was hoping she would take the plunge. 
‘Sally’  her name was called and I went with her back to see Gino . ‘ Well Sally, I can tell you that you have tested positive and that more than likely this will formally be confirmed with the full blood test, Like Neil’s was. You are Hiv positive.’ Sally looked ashen but I found it hot, my best friend also poz. Gino talked through the meds situation but I could see Sally wasn’t taking it in. She just wanted to leave. We walked outside and she just burst into tears. I tried to console her. ‘There’s nothing you can do, just embrace it and own it girl’ I told her’ come on I’ll show you. ‘

We walked to the tattoo parlour and came  in the door and both Steve and Phil were there . ‘Hello stranger’ Phil commented. ‘ who’s your friend?’  ‘This is Sally’ I replied’ I’ve had some good news and want to do something about it, and she’s had some not so good news and is feeling sorry for herself’ ‘ok do tell’ Steve joined in the conversation. ‘Well we’ve both tested positive, we’re both poz’ I added’ so I need some work doing, and Sally here has always wanted a tattoo but has been too scared to come before. ‘ Well congratulations  to you both on your new status, I’m sure you will enjoy being members of the club. ‘ Steve smiled ‘Ok you come with me , Sally can go with Lana and talk through some designs, she’s really good with first timers’ I hugged Sal and went to the back. ‘Phil here will tell you what you’re having’ Steve said. 

I made myself ready as I watched Steve prepare. He set to work, inking in a biohazard symbol in my shaved pubic area and a small decorative + sign at the back of my neck. Phil wants you to have a final piercing, are you ok with it? Not that you’re going to say no’ Steve said. I nodded and Steve numbed my cock. I hadn’t expected this but could see I was being given a Prince Albert. Fuck that would look hot I thought

. I wondered whether Sally would get anything . When Steve had finished his handiwork  he told me to drink lots of water for a week to minimise infection,  I stepped out into the main shop a little sore. Sally had just come through. ‘Well what did you get?’ I asked her. ‘She was really good ….. and took to it like a duck to water. She got a small black widow spider just down from her hip towards her pussy and liked it that much she wanted another near the top of her back. I looked as Sally turned to show me. Lana had cleverly incorporated a biohazard into the black widow design. I wasn’t sure Sally understood the message but it looked hot and sexy. 

‘Look, I think you two will be ideal guests for a party for a client of mine ‘ Phil said ‘ you can come and will be well paid’ ‘Paid?’ Sally queried. ‘Yes you have to chat to guests , entertain them that kind of thing’ he said. I had an idea what ‘entertaining’ Phil had in mind, though I wasn’t sure Sally did. ‘You would be paid £1,000 but you do need to stay til the end , you can’t disappear after an hour’ I was definitely in, but waited on Sal. ‘ I could do with cheering up I guess and the money will be handy, It can fund a short holiday! Ok I’m in. ‘ Sally said , ‘Me too ‘ I added. ‘Ok we’ll be in touch’ Phil said. . I was horny at the thought of being broken in to a proper party, but kept my thoughts to myself. 

The days to the weekend dragged, Sally was down but we had a heart to heart and she had been researching being poz and had come to terms with it a little more by the weekend. We were due to meet at Joe and Luke’s  before heading into town. Sally and Ty arrived together and we had a couple of drinks. I then stood up and said I had an announcement to make.  ‘We know you’re a cocksucker now ‘ Ty joked , ‘you don’t have to come out’ . ‘No this is different, I’ve joined a new club’ I continued ‘ Which one ?’ Joe said , ‘Is it in town?’ . 

‘No not that type of club ‘ I replied , unbuckling my belt and pulling down my jeans and boxers showing my PA and biohazard tattoo. ‘I’ve joined club Poz ! I apparently converted about a week and a half ago and tested poz last week! , Though it was a routine check as I didn’t know ‘ I lied, for the sake of Joe who was looking aghast ‘ Congrats on becoming a proper bottom Neil!’ Luke hollered, ‘see Joe that’s what u need to do !’  , We are going to have a proper night tonight.’  

‘And me’ a small voice said. I hadn’t planned on mentioning anything about Sally. It was hers to own. We all looked round,  Sally was bright red ‘ And me’ she repeated ‘ I’m poz as well I converted this week too’ ‘Sorry Ty’ ‘Nothing to be sorry about babe’ I’m cool with u being poz’ I don’t know my status but I’m guessing I need testing too!’ Ty lied, catching my eye. I kept silent. ‘But I guess I may be’ he added. ‘Only you now Joe to make the trip’ Luke hollered’ Let’s see where the night takes us!’ …………………….

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1