Compared to when you were new to casual sex, have your standards changed in assessing how attractive a guy is?

rock-cock-jock

Are you still attracted to the same type of guy or has your type changed? If not a particular physical feature, is there anything else that you tend to go for? Has your minimum threshold for agreeing to fuck a guy changed? What do you think is the main force behind your current standards?

58 minutes ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Are you still attracted to the same type of guy or has your type changed? If not a particular physical feature, is there anything else that you tend to go for? Has your minimum threshold for agreeing to fuck a guy changed? What do you think is the main force behind your current standards?

My "type(s)" continue to evolve but certain preferences for specific characteristics & phenotypes will never change.

• Upvote 1

Hadn't really given it much thought before now, but no, I wouldn't say my standards have changed, just my willingness to put myself in fuckable situations. I've always had a thing for older men and that's still true (even though I'm tipping over into being 'older man' myself) but that's never been exclusive, from the beginning my feeling has been that a cock is a cock, and the only thing that really makes me not want to take one is if the guy makes me feel physically unsafe (which thankfully hasn't ever been an issue, the places I cruise in are pretty decent). I used to at least have a five minute chat before offering myself, but that was never standards, just nerves - I wanted anonymous loads in darkrooms and similar venues (which I guess means my only standard was 'the venue let the guy through the front door'), all that's changed is now I've put my worries to one side enough to go through with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I've always said that I had incredibly wide variation in what I find attractive as it's far more polite than saying I'm a slag. Now in  my very late fifties, I've rarely found guys up to early twenties attractive. However in the intervening decades, twenty something guys have become beefier and hairier, so I'm not so strict. Personally I have a physical attribute attraction, but it is really the eye contact and vibe that transcends that. It's one of the reasons I don't really do online and apps; there is something quite magical in the eye contact and the connection, especially in a sleazy venue. I'm happy to follow that connection when it conflicts with my physical triggers. So great sex with oaps, posh guys, married guys and the like.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

For me it’s not down to looks, it’s the situation and how horny the guy sounds.

Whilst I do have “types” who really turn me on, finding them is few and far between. If a guy sounds horny, is into sexually the same stuff as me and is looking to bareback then I am more than happy to meet and fuck.

I’ve never been narcissistic and find that just going by looks is a little shallow and you also miss out on a lot of good sex. Some of the best fucks I have had are guys with “rugged” looks, and some of the worst has been with “pretty boys” (no offence to anyone, but just from my experience). I consider myself distinctly average at best, so when it comes to playing with guys I tend to be very open as to looks, ages, builds etc.

I share @WelshBBCigarFuck 's view that it's not just looks that make me horny. But, first, to answer the OP's question directly: Yes, my taste in men is enormously more expansive than when I first started dating boys in high school. I used to believe that I was only attracted to men who were gym-fit and pretty faced. Now, though, my attraction is to any man who tells me he wants to cum in me. 

I know it's a bit of a cliché among us barebackers, but watching "Dawson's 20 Load Weekend" and seeing the way he respected every single one of the tops who were using him and looked right into their eyes (when he was in the position to, lol) and let them watch how their use of him activated his sexual pleasure -- that was what changed my relationship to desiring men forever. It made me realize how much I was turned on by raw dicks, by thick loads, and by being a total slut to all men regardless of their looks, body shape, etc. Now when I'm getting hit up by someone whose face or body doesn't immediately make my heart skip a beat, I focus on the way they talk to me, the things they say that they want to do with my holes, the ways they connect with me and/or treat me like a flesh sleeve for their selfish pleasure. At the end of the day, if you can make me feel like a whore -- that's what I'm attracted to. Being treated like a fuck sleeve for semen. A stud who is not strong in the looks department but who knows how to make a whore realize their true purpose is always going to get me off 100x more than a pretty-faced, muscled adonis who can't tell me what they want or make me give them when they want (but, just to be clear, I still readily accept their loads, too, because #whore -- even if begrudgingly).

Edited by spermedhole
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

The only change in my tastes, since I've been at this for a number of years, is I'm not terribly interested in "beginners".  There is often too much "baggage" when a guy is just beginning to figure out who and what he is, what he needs, so I go more for the men who have resolved all of that, and just love raw Cocks pumping loads up their guts. 

It's a process many of us must go through, I realize that, but I've done my share of teaching guys how to release, then revel in their sexual Lusts.  In the darkrooms, they've gone through all of that already, and come out the other side ready, willing and able.  

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Whilst I do have “types” who really turn me on, finding them is few and far between. If a guy sounds horny, is into sexually the same stuff as me and is looking to bareback then I am more than happy to meet and fuck.

I’ve never been narcissistic and find that just going by looks is a little shallow and you also miss out on a lot of good sex. Some of the best fucks I have had are guys with “rugged” looks, and some of the worst has been with “pretty boys” (no offence to anyone, but just from my experience). I consider myself distinctly average at best, so when it comes to playing with guys I tend to be very open as to looks, ages, builds etc.

I agree and have had similar experiences.  Keep it simple, be open to opportunities, and basic sex needs (bareback).  Enjoy cruising finding random raw encounters.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I’ve never been narcissistic and find that just going by looks is a little shallow and you also miss out on a lot of good sex. Some of the best fucks I have had are guys with “rugged” looks, and some of the worst has been with “pretty boys” (no offence to anyone, as but just from my experience). I consider myself distinctly average at best, so when it comes to playing with guys I tend to be very open as to looks, ages, builds etc.

Exactly my sentiments.  Recently a buddy implied that I might be lowering my standard on look/type for a better chance at getting laid.  I’ve been told my look is handsome daddy/military but I don’t get off on it…certainly not raised to think that way.  I told my buddy “no” and besides, the good looking guys on certain sites are far less responsive.  And I wholly agree there are a lot of narcissists out here.   I go for the average joes, blue collar, blokes because the sex is waaaay better, more primal and piggy.  Best man-sex for sure.  And the mental connections are easy and natural. 

• Like 2

Exactly my sentiments.  Recently a buddy implied that I might be lowering my standard on look/type for a better chance at getting laid.  I guess I’d say I am decent looking with somewhat of a daddy/military look, get called handsome, but guys aren’t clamoring to get in bed with me.   In told  my buddy “no” and besides, the good looking guys on certain sites are far less responsive.  What I didn’t say out loud is I find them all terribly narcissistic and mind-fuckers.  

In average joes/blue collar/blokey guys their walk/talk/energy/experience is sexy as hell.  And the mental connections are easy and natural.  The sex is waaay better:  primal, piggy, sweaty, and vocal.  Oink!