I only like anon sex!

hungry_hole

On 3/11/2022 at 8:24 AM, hntnhole said:

It seems most - or almost all - guys love anon sex the most. 

This is what I like best about men's attitude towards sex and the reason I like sex with men.

In my ads for my gloryhole I stress anonymity and expect no chit-chat, hellos or goodbyes, and the guys love it. Nobody accuses me of me "dehumanizing" them or treating them as "objects", as many women would.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, PIGTONIGHT said:

100% this!   Bottoms, power bottoms and cum dumps are all different minds sets, and not many bottoms can live in all those worlds 

Exactly. They are all different, they all have a different role and some tops will probably prefer one or another.

To the original question though, even if a guy has never seriously entertained the notion of a relationship with a fellow-pig, at least keep the possibility in the back of your mind.  Two raw pigs can have a most successful relationship, with the added benefit of companionship too.  Whether or not they go out hunting together isn't germane - it's the closeness to another man like one's self that can prove enriching.