How to grow a rose bud ?

Btmfag

1 hour ago, Btmfag said:

I love watching buds bloom and wish I could. How does one go about growing one out? I'm getting fisted some and trying to play daily with toys but not sure how to get there 

So not everyone will externality prolapse. I have been getting my ass destroyed my whole life and can take a fist and really big toys but I don’t prolapse. You can still see all the bright red meat in my hole it just doesn’t come out. It’s not a bad thing tbh.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 3/4/2022 at 5:59 PM, Arcaner said:

Get yourself a rosebud pump from Mr. S, LA Pumpworks, or Thickwall cylinders.  Once you've done a bit of warm up stretching, put the pump on and gently pull your meat out.

The larger size with the thick longer probe is deffo the best too

• Piggy 2

On 3/4/2022 at 8:49 AM, Btmfag said:

I love watching buds bloom and wish I could. How does one go about growing one out? I'm getting fisted some and trying to play daily with toys but not sure how to get there 

Oh Yes !  Oh Yes !   Please Help me !  I am addicted playing with my pussy cunt whore = smoking slut - touch of makeup - wanting my cunt look like a female pussy - prolapse - making me your female bitch boy !   Help me - videos - does vac. pumping really work ?   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...