Becoming a Poz Cum Dump

RawNerd

Becoming a Poz Cum Dump

How I got here to this point in my young life doesn’t really matter now. I willingly climbed into this sling and allowed myself to be gagged and restrained. I willingly agreed to turn over control to someone I had just met on line earlier in the afternoon. I failed to read his profile and was attracted to his looks that I saw in his profile pictures.

My name is Blake. I am 18, 5’10”, long brown hair (actually I had long brown hair, it was cut off moments after I was secured in this sling), brown eyes, and I have a lean, smooth body (especially since he shaved off all my pubic hair, legs, arms, pits, ass, all hair is gone). I never thought another man would humiliate me like this.

Now I am watching as he ties a piece of rubber tubing around my left arm. He instructs me to pump my left fist a few times. I comply with his command for fear of what he might do to me if I don’t. He then tells me to hold still as he sticks a needle in my arm. My eyes are fixed on what he is doing as I watch him pull back on the plunger and a small tinge of blood is seen in the clear liquid in the syringe. Next he slowly pushes the plunger all the way down as I watch in disbelief.

When the syringe is empty he pulls it from my arm and massaged the injection site as I begin to hyperventilate. The gag is removed from my mouth as he releases the tubing from around my arm. I begin to feel warmth wash all over my body and up into my throat as I begin to find it almost difficult to breathe. I panic for a moment as I cough hard a couple times.

I then begin to feel very strange, as if my senses were thrown into over drive. My cock quickly shrivels up to look so small. But I am feeling so super horny. I feel as if I need to be fucked; fucked long, deep and hard. I watch as this stud of a man get’s between my legs and rubs his bare, rock hard cock against my hole.

He asks me “What do you want?

I can only think to answer, “I to be fucked.”

He continues to rub his cock up and down my crack as my hole twitches and throbs for attention. I ask him again, “Please fuck me, I need to be fucked.”

He looks me dead in the eye and asks, “How bad do you want my cock in side your cunt?”

“I need it really bad. I need to be fucked.”

He didn’t say a word as I watch him slide his raw cock into my hungry hole. Several thoughts raced through my head, one was that he was fucking me bare, and the second was that we never talked about status. I’m not sure he’d be honest with me any way, but I had to ask.

“Shouldn’t you be wearing a condom?”

“Didn’t you read my profile?”

I knew I didn’t and after seeing his pics I wanted that cock in me. Now I had it and had a good idea what this guy’s real status was. No more words were spoken as he fucked away at my hole. IF felt so damn good to be fucked by this stud. He was a marathon man as he fucked me. I never knew a guy could fuck this long and I never took a fucking like this before. Most of the guys who fucked me lasted 10-15 minutes, shot their load and were done.

I never knew the length of time he lasted, but I do know when he shot his first load into me. He began to pant and groan. He looked directly into my eyes and said that my life was about to drastically change forever. I was so horned up and out of my mind with lust I didn’t care. I looked into his eyes as he came deep in side me.

Without missing a beat he kept right on fucking. He never went soft and I could feel his load being swished around deep in my bowels. He fucked me for a few hours (maybe 3 or so) before he pulled out. He placed a butt plug in my hole before he released my restraints and helped me out of the sling.

We then went up to his room where he got on his computer. As he sat at his desk and typed away on his pc, I was on the floor between his legs sucking his cock. I didn’t know what more he had planed for me, but the way I was feeling, I didn’t really care.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Becoming a Poz Cum Dump (Part 2)

We then went up to his room where he got on his computer. As he sat at his desk and typed away on his pc, I was on the floor between his legs sucking his cock. I didn’t know what more he had planned for me, but the way I was feeling, I didn’t really care.

As I sucked and sucked slowly his cock came back to life. Then he stood up and led me back to the sling where I was again restrained. He left me there for a few minutes when I heard a knock at the door. There were voices coming from the outer room as I lay there with my plugged up ass exposed.

He came back in with a couple syringes; one was without a needle on it and the other was your typical needle type similar to the one he used earlier on me. He placed the tubing around my left arm and like before he when he gave me something that turned me into a cum hungry bottom. He stuck the needle in my arm and I was given more of what ever drug he gave me earlier.

One of his friends approached my hole and pulled out the butt plug. Before my hole could close up the needleless syringe was shoved in as far as it would go and the contents emptied into my ass. At that moment the tubing around my arm was removed and I felt an increase in the warmth I felt throughout my body. I heard a ringing in my ears.

The guy pulled the syringe from my hole and shoved his cock in me. He looked over to our host and asked, “How many loads he got in there already?”

“I pumped in 5 loads. They have been marinating in there for about an hour now but needs something a little special added.”

The guy fucking me groaned as he began to fuck me. Thoughts raced through my head as I looked down at the stud fucking me and saw a symbol tattooed around his belly button that I had seen in my high school biology lab. I wasn’t sure exactly what it meant, but knew it wasn’t a good symbol. As he fucked me I noticed 2 other friends standing behind him all stroking their hard cocks.

The guy fucking me grunted out as he shot what felt like a gallons worth of cum deep inside me. He fucked me for a few minutes more before he pulled out and was replaced by our host. He fucked me for a good 15-20 minutes before he pulled out.

Then the next friend stepped up and fucked me. I was glad I was drugged up because this guy had a huge cock with a 0g PA. I knew he had to be tearing me up on the inside. He pounded me without showing any mercy. He looked me in the eye when he shot his load in me.

Again our host fucked me for a while before the last friend took his turn at my hole. This guy fucked me longer than the previous 2 friends did. When he was close to depositing his load to mix with the others he began to breathe heavy and he was sweating like he had been in a steam room. He slammed into me so hard I thought his cum would spurt out of my mouth as he unloaded his seed into me.

After his friends were dressed he walked them to the door. I could barely make out what was being said in the outer room. I tried my best to make it out what he was saying, “The stupid cunt came over looking to get laid. He had no idea what he was getting himself into. Serves the cunt right to get knocked up after this.”

Knocked up? What the fuck does that mean?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

Becoming a Poz Cum Dump (Part 3)

Knocked up? What the fuck does that mean? I thought about what I had over heard when he came back to the room. He looked me over and said, “We need to get you cleaned up and ready to go out” as he released my restraints and helped me out of the sling. He showed me to the shower and we both climbed in to shower off. After we dried ourselves off he had me get dressed and as we headed out the door he grabbed a duffle bag and threw it over his shoulder.

Now was my time to escape but I found myself following him like a little puppy down the street. We walked several blocks till we came to a brick building with no signage as to what the business was. There was a plain black door on the front and a keypad next to the door. He punched in a code and there was a click so that it could be opened.

Once inside I saw a reception desk with a cute college age stud standing behind it. He said, “Your regular room Sir?”

My host nodded and said “Yes” as key was slid across the counter to him along with a couple towels. I followed as we climbed the stairs to the fourth floor then down the hall to room #405. He opened the door and we entered.

I was amazed at all the equipment along the walls. A St. Andrew’s Cross, fuck bench, sling, along with a normal bed. There were mirrors along one wall and the ceiling. A second wall had dildos, butt plugs, whips and other similar equipment. In one corner was a tiled shower and a couple lockers.

He told me “Strip down and sit on the bed” as he fixed me another syringe for me he gave me a couple blue pills and a white one and told me to take them with the water he gave me. I noticed that the water tasted a little funny as I downed the pills but I drank it any way. I then watched as he stuck the syringe into my vein.

I vaguely remember hearing a ringing in my ears as I felt like I was floating away. I could tell my heart was racing out of control and I felt very warm. He guided me over to the St. Andrews cross where he restrained me.

He then dressed in leather chaps, a harness and mask as I watched. He then took down a belt or whip of some kind and began to beat my ass. I was so far gone I never felt any pain.

I don’t know how long he beat me for but I do recall when he moved me over to the fuck bench. He made sure I was restrained well when he began to finger my hole. Before too long he had 3-4 fingers in me and was really pushing hard on my hole when he stopped and said “you need a little something in there to help you relax.”

I felt him stick something in my hole and then felt a burning deep in me. He resumed his fingering of my hole as I felt my hole begin to throb and suck on his fingers when all of a sudden I felt like my ass was so full. I looked over to the mirror to see his fist disappear into my ass. I began to moan as he worked his fist in deeper.

He was half way to his elbow when he began to flex his fingers and then withdrew his fist from my ass. He commented “What a nice gapping hole you have there” as he blew air into it.

I was then Moved to the sling and fucked by him hard, long and deep. After he was through with me he allowed anyone who wanted to fuck me. I don’t know how many guys fucked me when he finally let me out of the sling, but I knew I took a lot of loads that day.

He led me to the shower in the corner and all I could do was lay there as he, ad a few others that were left, began to piss all over me. They pissed in my hair, my mouth and my ass. I just laid there and took it. Then he turned the shower on and rinsed me off. He had me dress then led me back out side and put me in a cab and sent me home.

Before he closed the cab door he gave me a bit of advice, “Next time you go looking for a hook up, read the profile instead of just looking at his cock picas.”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...