Often repeated by the straights: "Just because someone has HIV doesn't mean they're a slut"

9 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

I wear both terms "Slut" and "POZ" as badges of pride so its hard for anybody to slut shame a totally trash can cum dump like me haha, though many have tried. Total agreement with OP that POZ guys are more appealing to me, as I love the feeling of POZ cum being blown in my hole.

Same here. As a cumdump, I am proud to be considered as a slut, and this was one of the reasons why I wanted to be POZ. I have HIV most probably from multiple men and this is my slut pride to enjoy all that the cum they dumped in me is doing in me.

12 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

I wear both terms "Slut" and "POZ" as badges of pride so its hard for anybody to slut shame a totally trash can cum dump like me haha, though many have tried. Total agreement with OP that POZ guys are more appealing to me, as I love the feeling of POZ cum being blown in my hole.

Same for me ... I just love being a slutty drug-fucked poz whore, enjoying every minute of my playtime ... top, bottom, any whichway, taking, giving, whatever  ... and all my FB's love it too.

• 4 months later...
On 3/11/2022 at 8:24 AM, Guest said:

I've met a few in their 20's that were born with HIV because their parent was a slut. 

Ha! I wonder what age that realization sunk in?  It must have made all those "your mom" jokes particularly brutal in school.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m poz and I fuck with so many more gays since I pozzed up. Definitely happy to carry the SLUT and POZ badge of honor. In fact when people ask about my biohazard tattoos I tell them I’m basically a POZ SLUT, I wear my HIV tattoos with pride for my attitude for sex, fuck first, then don’t ask after. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 8:14 AM, garsento said:

I think it also quite possible that people who contract HIV might well lose their inhibitions as a consequence.

Consider: If the worst that you have to fear from gay sex is getting HIV with all that implies, and you get HIV anyway, why not lose your inhibitions? If the worst has happened, so what? Why not?

What garsento said pretty much covered what happened with me. I started sucking dick in my late teens and didn't start getting fucked until my early to mid twenties. Mind you growing up during the height of the Aids epidemic I always fucked covered until one time horned up by poppers and ready to fuck but the guy didn't have a rubber and told him just fuck me.

Now even after that I mostly fucked covered. Jump some years later I get my diagnosis that I'm poz.  I withdrew from a lot of people thinking my life is over and that I'm unclean and a load of bullshit. Now I rather enjoy fucking and I leave the choice of raw or covered up to the guy though my preference is raw. I find the experience kinda not quite liberating (truth be told I rather wish I could've avoided it but I knew the risk) but more of "that's one less thing to worry about". I wouldn't say I'm a slut but I do enjoy sex and I'm less finicky than before.Now I'm not advocating that one should go get pozzed that is a personal decision but get on PREP which wasn't available at the time for me and you can still have that feeling without the drama that comes with being poz 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, analluv27 said:

What garsento said pretty much covered what happened with me. I started sucking dick in my late teens and didn't start getting fucked until my early to mid twenties. Mind you growing up during the height of the Aids epidemic I always fucked covered until one time horned up by poppers and ready to fuck but the guy didn't have a rubber and told him just fuck me.

Now even after that I mostly fucked covered. Jump some years later I get my diagnosis that I'm poz.  I withdrew from a lot of people thinking my life is over and that I'm unclean and a load of bullshit. Now I rather enjoy fucking and I leave the choice of raw or covered up to the guy though my preference is raw. I find the experience kinda not quite liberating (truth be told I rather wish I could've avoided it but I knew the risk) but more of "that's one less thing to worry about". I wouldn't say I'm a slut but I do enjoy sex and I'm less finicky than before.Now I'm not advocating that one should go get pozzed that is a personal decision but get on PREP which wasn't available at the time for me and you can still have that feeling without the drama that comes with being poz 

I can relate. 
I got pozzed sometime in the 80s and was diagnosed in the early 90s. I know (or I’m sure) I was pozzed in the 80s because at some point with AIDS rampant I went to using rubber full time. 
After being diagnosed I left the choice of using rubber to the person fucking me (I got fucked by a lot of shemales as well as men), but found that no one was interested in wearing a condom. 
So I basically been raw since being diagnosed in the early 90s and remain raw to this day. 

• Like 3

I should note that I got the above observation from an HIV-positive friend of mine. That was his way of coping with a terrifying diagnosis back in the dark old days. If he was careful and still got it, well.

I just do not think there really is any correlation between being promiscuous and getting HIV. Sexual activity is obviously important, but it does not have to be much sexual activity. Most transmissions, IIRC, occur inside relationships, with people who do not know their status being most often involved.

It is worth noting that this is the case for more heterosexuals worldwide. The heterosexual HIV pandemic in Africa, particularly, is not nearly so much a consequence of contemporary promiscuity as it is a consequence of moderate and perhaps overlapping relationships.

2 hours ago, garsento said:

I should note that I got the above observation from an HIV-positive friend of mine. That was his way of coping with a terrifying diagnosis back in the dark old days. If he was careful and still got it, well.

I just do not think there really is any correlation between being promiscuous and getting HIV. Sexual activity is obviously important, but it does not have to be much sexual activity. Most transmissions, IIRC, occur inside relationships, with people who do not know their status being most often involved.

It is worth noting that this is the case for more heterosexuals worldwide. The heterosexual HIV pandemic in Africa, particularly, is not nearly so much a consequence of contemporary promiscuity as it is a consequence of moderate and perhaps overlapping relationships.

Well as with anything else your odds increases with frequency. 
Obviously you can get infected by a single incident but the odds increases the more you fuck. 

18 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

Well as with anything else your odds increases with frequency. 
Obviously you can get infected by a single incident but the odds increases the more you fuck. 

The number of partners is only weakly correlated. How many people got HIV in relationships where they thought they were monogamous, or where they were only juggling a couple?

11 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

Getting HIV is like getting pregnant. It only takes one encounter and the right set of circumstances.

I wouldn't say that since almost every female has the biological potential to get pregnant, while hiv requires the person to both have the virus in them, and not be medicated for it.

Getting a woman pregnant is certainly easier than catching hiv.