The following story is a work of fiction – any resemblance to people or places is entirely coincidental. This is my first story on breeding.zone and I appreciate feedback, encouragement, and whatever else you would like to say/send my way. All characters in this story are over 18 yeaers of age.

Apart from being a pozzing story, I wanted to let the characters explore and learn about themselves as well. As the story progresses some topics like fisting, body mods, etc. will come into play. Hopefully this will be a story for everyone to enjoy! This introduction just sets out the basis for the story. . . The action heats up in Chapter 1.

INTRODUCTION

My name is Paul, and I wanted to write down my experiences of the most life-changing event a boy can go through and set the record straight — I know the history of my exploits have been exaggerated, but I wanted to come clean while everything was still fresh in my mind. Whatever happens to me, I want to leave my mark and say that I was a part of doing something big, whether others like it or not.

This story starts when I first went away for college. I went to study organ at a prestigious Midwestern university, and having won a special scholarship for performance, I was given my own suite in a res hall. The first few couple of months I really threw myself into school, practicing, and trying to figure out a system that would work for me as a student. Every day was a repeat of the last, waking up with a quick orange and brewing a coffee before heading to the hall to practice on the organ for two hours before my first class. I had just enough time between classes to run back to my room to make a sandwich before I was back in class until I had ensemble rehearsals and lessons, then a couple of hours in the library before heading back to the room to shower and crash. All of this led to some shockingly rapid progress in my playing, which made me excited to continue school. The only downside was that I had no life.

And I mean NO LIFE.

As a boy I dreamed about leaving home so I could come out and come into my own. It was already after Thanksgiving and I hadn’t met anyone outside the music department or the few chance encounters with people on my floor. I decided that I needed to change that. Not having any other plans, I sent a text to Chris.

*Chris, I need to do something tonight.*

He responded quickly, *What’s up? Wanna come hang out?* Chris was never one to beat around the bush. Your average frat boy who loved to run as much as he loved beer, he was jovial and always good for a laugh.

*Yes, I will be there in five.*

I hurried to pull myself together. I’m average height and slight build. . . About 5’8” and have the body of a soccer player but with slimmer legs. I ran a brush through my light brown hair and adjusted my glasses. My eyes were my best feature, and I wanted their oceans of blue to shine tonight. I pulled a sweater on over my shirt and grabbed a cute pair of shoes to complete the preppy look. I don’t know why I want to look like I stepped out of a Burberry ad, but there are worse things, right?

Walking down the hallway, I could already hear the music and loud conversation coming from Chris’s room. I opened the door to let myself in and was hit with a wave of smell. . . It was strangely compelling. Both body odor and too much cheap spray cologne. I sighed, this already feels like more of a college experience than I got the previous three months.
Chris saw me and waved me inside, “guys, this is Paul McDonnell. He’s on the floor but he is a bit shy. Just make sure you all welcome him!” Immediately I saw six other heads swivel in my direction. The group was a cadre of people from all over campus, but I immediately noticed Blake.

Blake Jeffries was known all over campus. Not only was he the star of the diving team, he had a commanding presence. Not particularly tall at just about 6’, his erect posture and penetrating gaze left a mark on anyone who passed him. I had seen him at the library late a few times, diligently typing on his computer or paging through a book. Any boy who can type and still keep his back textbook straight deserves some kind of a medal.
Blake’s eyes locked into mine and it was over. I didn’t know what had come over me, but I stumbled forward and sat down on the floor next to him. The rest of the people in the room were murmuring welcomes, but I felt compelled to occupy space next to Blake. For his part, he smiled gently at me and said hello in a quiet voice. I felt myself shiver. Why was I behaving like this? I needed to snap out of it.

“So, you came in just as we were going to start playing some blackjack.” Chris said. “You in?”

I looked around the group of people all staring at me and I mumbled, “sure. . . What are the stakes?”

The guy sitting between me and Chris thumped me on the back in a bro-way, “stakes are favors — like the loser has to write the winner’s essay or do his laundry or whatever. Nothing too exciting, but should be fun!”

I settled in, was given my chips and we all started to play. For anyone who hasn’t had the chance to try something that already they’re not great at while sitting next to the most gorgeous person they had ever seen, let me tell you. It SUCKS! Every move I made was wrong. I only lasted about twenty hands before I was the first one out. The guys all went wild saying things like,

“At least we have someone smart if we win. . . I need him to do some homework for me. . . He looks so clean, I could use him to wash my uniform after the soccer match on Saturday. . .” I took the ribbing in stride, I was just happy to be there. I stood up to stretch and looked around the room. Everyone seemed to be having a good time but Brad. He looked like he was concentrating and still sitting ramrod straight. I popped back down and looked right at him.

In a low voice I asked, “Is everything okay?”

He turned his head and blinked just a foot away from my face. He gave me a tiny smirk and leaned next to my head to whisper, “I’m fine, I am just counting cards so I can be sure to win.” As he pulled head back into his own personal space, there was definitely a devilish twinkle in his eye. For the second time that night, I felt an involuntary shiver travel from my toes to my head. This boy was serious. But why?

It took another hour before Blake was the only one standing with chips. We all stood up and started to gather ourselves to say goodnight, the time was almost 1:00 am. Chris piped up, “ Blake, what are you going to have Paul do for you for being the big winner?”

Blake looked up from straightening the sorting the cards back into their boxes, “I’m going to get his number and text him. It is none of your business!” That got a few funny looks and playful ribs from the other people there. I was ecstatic.
I walked over to him and demanded his phone. I punched in my number then thrust my face next to his, “say cheese!” I snapped a selfie with the two of us and added it to my contact in his phone.

Setting the phone down on the table, I was turning away when Blake grabbed my wrist. “Walk me outside a minute.” He finished putting the cards away and stood up, loudly thanking Chris for hosting the get-together and turning toward the door. He still lightly held my wrist and I quickly followed him into the hall.

Ah! Fresh air! Only when we were in the elevator heading down the seven stories to the street level did I notice how nice Blake smelled. He was holding me close enough that I could feel the warmth radiating off of him, carrying a pleasant musk that comes from someone who eats well and holds themselves in shape. We rode in silence, but I was feeling more and more comfortable being next to him. At least I hadn’t shivered in the last few minutes.

We walked through the lobby and outside. We were walking along a dark pathway toward one of the parking lots when Blake stopped and turned toward me. “You know, Paul, I don’t think I have really seen you around campus much before.”

“Well, yeah, I have been keeping busy with school work and practicing for a few concerts coming up – besides, Christmas is always crazy time for anyone who can play the organ.”

He lit up a bit, “you’re a musician? When is your next concert?”

Odd that a jock like him would ask, but I guess he was just being nice. “I have a concert next week Tuesday. We’re playing the Mahler Symphony No. 2 and I am playing some short Reger organ pieces when people are walking in before.”

His grey eyes lit up in the darkness, “I love listening to Reger, and my mom sang in the symphony chorus back home before she died and loved the Mahler, too. Can I come?”

This would be a first. Meeting a boy who earnestly wanted to come to one of my concerts. Not to mention the jock to end all jocks. And he knows Reger and Mahler? Who was this?
“Sure,” I managed to stammer out. “I get some comp tickets, so I can have one with your name on it at the box office.”

“Great,” he replied, “I’m looking forward to seeing the performance. Do you have plans for after?”

“Well, I don’t like to eat very much before I perform, so I will probably go and grab a bite to eat before heading home and collapsing. The music department is giving us Wednesday off to recover before we have to go back into classes.”

“Don’t plan anything and find me in the lobby after the show.” He gave my hand a squeeze and was off in a flash. Before I could react he had disappeared around a corner and was gone. I stood in the early December chill in disbelief. I think I am falling in love.

Chapter 1 will be out shortly! Thanks for reading so far!

Edited by ComingUpRoses
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 1

Thank you all for reading the introduction so far. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated, and I hope this is a story that you follow! This next chapter features some more exposition before getting into the sex, but I hope you find it worthwhile. I'm planning on posting once or twice a week for a few months to tell this story – your reactions, ideas, notes, and critiques are welcome!

Chapter One: My First Date

The concert couldn’t come fast enough. I practically lived in the recital hall between rehearsals with the orchestra and personal practice I was doing, I felt I could do little but eat, sleep, and breathe music. I won’t bore you with a long description of a long concert, but at the end I felt flushed with pride in our performance and emotionally and physically exhausted. We stood to take our bow and received rapturous applause. I thought I could just make out Blake’s face in the back of the balcony, but the glare of the stage lights made me unsure.

After climbing down from the organ loft and running through the dressing room to grab my coat and bags, I walked out to the lobby where I saw Blake’s back through the crowd. I swear the man was wearing a Tom Ford suit, it looked so perfectly crafted for him. He was scanning the crowd looking for me, and when he turned I saw his eyes light up, then I saw the flowers he was holding in his hand.

I felt myself trotting over to him and blushing as he presented me the bouquet of roses and lilies. “I got these for you,” he said, putting his arm around my back.
I blushed deeply and blurted out, “you know, lilies represent death.” What the actual fuck. I am such an unfortunate nerd. I felt Blake’s back stiffen next to me. I hurriedly said, “I’m sorry, I love the flowers. I’m just not very coherent after a concert.” He still looked like he felt some shame, so I leaned into him and whispered in his ear, “honestly, I’m making a total ass of myself. I only have two talents: music and being able to say the exact wrong thing in any situation.”

I could feel his cheeks move into a grin as I took a long, soft inhale through my nose. God this boy is perfect.

“You must be hungry,” he said grabbing my wrist like he did the night we met. “We should find some food.”

I knew that a lot of the orchestra members were going to a catered dinner that night at a nearby ballroom, but I wanted something more intimate. “How do you feel about breakfast for supper?”

“Sounds good to me,” Blake said, “lead on.”

I pulled him through the crowd and down to my car. “Hop in. We can pick up your car later tonight.” He got into my beat up Camry and buckled his seat belt. We drove out to an old greasy spoon diner a couple of miles from the concert hall. It was awkward between us — he clearly didn’t want to mess anything up.

Walking into the diner, there was just one man nursing his cup of coffee in the corner with a waitress and cook behind the bar. Soft country music played from a juke box in the corner and the place smelled of bacon, waffles, and grease; the smells only pleasant in a diner. We grabbed a booth and ordered. I couldn’t even tell you what I ate that night, all I know is that my exhaustion melted away. Blake’s eyes sparkled at me the whole time, we made easy conversation and smiled at each other — I couldn’t help it. We had finished our meal a half hour previously and I didn’t even realize that we had begun to rub our feet and ankles together under the table.

At one point I bolted upright and exclaimed, “sorry, I have to run to the bathroom really quickly, I will be right back.” (Drinking four glasses of water will do that to a man.)

When I came back to the table, Blake was gathering my coat and scarf. “I’ve taken care of the check, shall we head out?” What a fucking gentleman. I’ll admit, I was totally smitten. The car ride back to the recital hall was almost silent. Energy crackled between us, keeping the hair on the back of my neck sticking straight up. We got to his car when he turned to me and asked, “do you have a key to get into the hall after hours?”

I fished around in my wallet and pulled out a pass card. “Sure, did you leave something behind?”

“No, I’d just love for you to show me the organ.”

“Well, if you wanted to see my organ all you needed to do was ask,” I laughed. He blushed that time and I popped open the car door. “Come on! I’d be happy to show you!”

We scampered inside the hall and I brought him through the dressing room hallway into the auditorium. The organ loft has a great view of the stage below and the audience seats. I was just turning the organ on when I felt him right behind me, bumping into my butt. Turning around, his entire body was so close I could have licked his shirt. I stared him straight in the eye and leaned in.

Kissing Blake was like nothing else I had ever experienced. It was like hot and cold at the same time, like the air was gone from the room and the only thing that would save me was the connection of our tongues in each other’s mouths. I felt his hand come up and rub my head through my hair. I could barely stand, my entire body committing to being a part of him. We broke apart to breathe for a moment. The gentle twinkle was gone from his eyes and all I saw was an intense hunger.

“Look at me,” Blake said in a commanding whisper. As I was staring into his eyes, I felt his hand cup the front of my pants and run between my legs. I moaned gently and bit my lip. This just made him move against me more. I could feel the definition of his abs and pecs through our suits. I reached up a hand and grabbed for a button.
Miracle of miracles, he wasn’t wearing an undershirt. I made quick work ripping his shirt open and feeling his abs. The way they moved under his skin as he breathed, still rubbing my crotch and taint through my clothes. A thin film of sweat was lubricating my hand as I explored his chest. I broke eye contact to give his neck a little lick, up to his jaw bone. Now was his turn to moan, and I could feel the vibrations travel through my tongue. How had I gone from never kissing a boy to having this hot foreplay?

He removed his hand from my crotch and grabbed my face. Looking straight into my eyes he asked, “do you want this?” I moaned an affirmative response. “If you want this, you need to know that it will change your life forever. Are you sure?”

In my defense, I was a total newbie at this whole physical experience thing, but I couldn’t think of any reason to say no. Least of all did I want him to know this would be my first fuck. “Just take me.”

And take me he did. In what seemed like one motion he whipped off my jacket, opened my shirt, and undid my belt. He began to kiss me deeply as he opened the fly to my pants, reaching into the damp warmth of my crotch to pull at my Calvin Klein briefs. My brain was fogged with lust and I just moaned into his throat. Blake wasn’t long on ceremony, though, as he was soon inhaling deeply from my underwear and giving me playful nibbles along the waist band. I kept running my fingers through his hair until he suddenly yanked my underwear down. My cock smacked my abs and instantly started drooling precum.  I’m not particularly gifted in the cock department, but I have a respectable 7” dick with a slight upward curve at the end. My foreskin is intact but largely peeled back in my excitement. I keep my pubes trimmed and out of the way and don’t have any other body hair to speak of. I’m definitely the archetype twink.

Blake growled and attacked my dick with his mouth. My eyes rolled and my head lolled back as I could barely contain the sensations I was feeling. I was leaned back against the side of the organ case, with a gorgeous man diligently sucking my dick, while I could barely breathe. Blake suddenly stopped and looked up. He looked like an animal — hair and eyes wild with lust, his shirt half off his back, and an obscenely large bulge occupying the front of his suit pants.

“Turn around.” The command came as a bit of a surprise, and I turned my back to him. He slowly spread my cheeks and massaged my ass. I could hear him mumbling something behind me, but I couldn’t quite make out what he was saying. I suddenly gasped as his tongue started at my taint and swiped over my hole.

“Oh my god that felt fucking good!”

Blake seemed to purr with delight. He continued to push into my ass with his tongue. Every moment of this night was better than the last. Just a few hours ago I was standing right here taking a bow after a performance.

“Are you ready?” Blake’s question woke me out of my bliss.

“Take me over, Blake.” I half moaned, half cried.

Before I could take a breath, his cock head pierced my hole for the first time. My body immediately reacted to the foreign intrusion. I convulsed as my hole tried to close around the cock head probing my hole. Blake roughly grabbed my shoulder for leverage and with a growl rammed in again. I felt tears start rolling down my face as my body began to give in to the assault. I was in so much pain and was so happy. Blake kept hammering into my hole and I felt the tip of his cock getting deeper and deeper. How big was he? I still hadn’t felt his pubes brush my (until now) virgin ass.

Blake began to pull out with longer strokes and shove his cock in until he broke through a second spot of resistance and slid home. I was gurgling incoherently as his dick filled me with so many feelings. I felt full, like I had to pee, like I was being split in two, like my body didn’t know what to do with itself — and I loved it! The pain slowly ebbed and the glories of a dick pushing past the prostate in long, deep strokes took over. I was sweating, panting, totally consumed by the feelings Blake was giving me. He kept muttering to himself and dicking me down. My body convulsed and I looked down to see that I had sprayed the side of the organ with my own cum. Fuck! I didn’t even touch my dick! The convulsion seemed to stir the beast pounding my hole because he started to seriously hammer my hole. I cried out in surprise and his hand left my shoulder and closed around my throat. I could feel Blake shift his weight behind me and lean up to my ear, “Paul, you fucking gorgeous man. You will live with this night for the rest of your life. You gave yourself to me, and now I am going to give myself to you. You WILL be mine.” I was struggling to breathe and began to slip out of consciousness. The last things I heard before the darkness of unconsciousness gripped me was Blake moaning, “take my seed, I am a part of you forever,” as somewhere deep inside my core I could feel a dick pulsing inside me.

When I finally came to, I was sprawled out in the organ loft of the performance hall, my clothes wrinkled and discarded in every direction, my underwear around my ankles still in my shoes. I thought to myself, “well, I guess you found out that you are the kind of guy who gets fucked on the first date.” I chuckled as I tried to sit up. My ass was on fire. I reached down and felt around my hole. I massaged my hole trying to cool it down. When I brought my hand back up to my face, I saw that it was covered in dark pink juices. Feeling uncontrollably horny, I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted the sweet mixture of Blake and myself mixed together. The true essence of a man. His musk, his spunk, his most intimate gift. I was flying. My first date, my first kiss, and my first fuck all in one night, after the triumph of an amazing concert.

The concert. Fuck!

I quickly collected my clothes and tried to brush out the wrinkles. Dashing to the bathroom, I picked up some paper towels and went back to wipe the cum off the organ. Jesus, there was so much cum. Trying not to look like I just woke up after passing out during a fuck, I collected what little dignity I had left and walked back to my car. It was only when I was hanging my clothes up to take to the dry cleaners (who knew how difficult it was to get ass juice out of a wool suit) when I noticed a neatly folded piece of paper in my inside jacket pocket. I pulled it out and unfolded the note Blake must have slipped in my jacket as he left. The note was beautifully written in an old-fashioned cursive: ‘Paul, thank you for an amazing night. I hope you weren’t scared or permanently hurt. I have never felt so sure that something was right as when I was inside of you. If you could, please call me so we can talk this week. Hope to see you soon. - Blake’

I fell into bed, still reeking of sex, still feeling like every nerve ending in my body was on fire. A beautiful man wanted me. A beautiful man took me. And now, this beautiful man wants to see me again. I’d wash the sheets and take a long shower tomorrow, but for tonight I fell asleep gently massaging my tender ass and moaning his name.

“Blake, I’m cumming for you.”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6

I apologize for being a bit late in getting the next chapter out. Work/life have gotten in the way this past week, and I have an upcoming work trip, so I am posting this chapter and will have the third chapter up later this week. Hope you all enjoy! This chapter follows Blake and Paul as they explore a more vanilla side to their relationship and Paul gets a big wake up call.

Chapter Two: Conversion

When I woke up late Wednesday morning I was still exhausted and sticky with sweat, cum, and ass juices. I could tell that I would need to wash my sheets with some powerful soap to get them clean again. Thank god for the cheap plastic mattress — at least it was impervious to anything. I rolled out of bed and hobbled over to the mirror. Looking at my reflection I chuckled, “Paul, you look like hell.” I smiled and felt proud.
After stripping the bed, I put on some athletic shorts and a t-shirt and waddled down to the communal laundry room. Throwing my sheets and cover into a washing machine, I loaded it up with soap and bleach before taking the elevator back up to my floor to grab a long shower. Grabbing my shower kit and towel, I ran into Chris in the hall.

“Dude, you look awful! What happened?” Chris was staring at me curiously, “are you okay?”

I smiled and tried to play it off, “yep, just fine.” Chris turned and followed me down to the communal showers. Pushing open the door, I made for one of the stalls. Chris stood outside the stall while I began to take my clothes off. I was increasingly aware of the smell of sex still emanating from my hole and crotch.

“Okay, Paul, you don’t have to tell me what is going on, but you know that I’m just going to stay out here until you fess up to why you slept in until almost noon, why you look like you were dragged behind a truck for half a mile, and why you’re not sharing anything with me.” I turned a jet of steaming water onto my body and instantly felt some relief. “Paul, I am wounded!” I could hear Chris’s pout through the stall door.

“Okay fine,” I started lathering my hair. “I’m really fine, I just had a late night. Blake came to the concert and. . .” Before I could say another word, I heard the door to the shower room open. Chris muttered “sup” to someone who walked to the other side of the room and walked into a stall. “Busted,” I thought to myself. I stuck my head into the water and started to rinse the lather out of my hair. I turned around and Chris was standing on the other side of the shower curtain peeking in. “WHAT THE FUCK!” I nearly jumped out of my skin, hands flying from my hair to cover my crotch and ass.

“Everything good, man?” Asked the voice of the person in the other stall.

“Yeah, I’m fine. . .” my heart was still racing. “Fucking hell, Chris, you scared the shit out of me!” I whispered.

“I couldn’t just let the conversation die, what did you do after the concert?”

“We went to the diner, now get out of here I need to finish washing.”

I saw Chris’s eyes give me the once-over. My crotch hand was not doing more to keep my dick at bay than hide it. “I’ll leave you alone, but nice body dude! How come you always wear so many clothes?”

“Just go and I will bring you up to speed later today,” I sighed.

Chris scurried out of the gap at the bottom of the shower stall. What was with boys lately? I finished my shower and went back to my room. I still had a few minutes to kill before I would need to move my laundry to the dryer, so I picked up my phone. I saw that I missed a text from Blake:

*Hey Paul, thanks for such an amazing time last night. You did so well at the concert and I loved getting to know you better. 😉 Hope we can see each other again soon!*

My stomach did a curious flip-flop. This boy had a good time, enjoyed the concert, and enjoyed me? I felt like I was walking on air. I started a response to his message before I closed the app and tossed my phone on my bed. Enough time to get back with him later. I didn’t want to seem too eager. Not to mention, I still wanted to process and bask in the glow of the reality that a boy actually fucked me last night.

I decided to walk to practice a bit before coming back to the dorm to pick up my laundry. I barely closed behind me before there was a loud knock. “What is it?”

“Paul, let me in,” demanded Chris’s voice. I stopped tucking in my fitted sheet and opened the door. Chris bounded in and immediately sat on the bed, pulling the sheet back from the corners.

I sighed, “hey, watch what you’re doing!”

He looked back at the sheet now bunched around his ass, seemingly unperturbed. “You owe me the full story from last night, mister.” Chris let out a long belch. I wrinkled my nose at the beer smell.

“Well, after the concert we went and had dinner, then he asked me to show him the organ.”

“And did you?”

“Well yes, I have the key,” I started before Chris waved me off.

“No, you idiot. Your organ.”

“Oh.” I could feel the heat rising in my ears and forehead. “Yes, he got to see that.”

Chris collapsed backwards onto the bed laughing. “I knew he was going to get into your pants! He has been asking me to set you up for him for weeks!” Chris stood abruptly and marched to the door, “He better have been a perfect gentleman or I’ll kick his ass.” He slammed the door behind him as he went.

“He wasn’t a gentleman,” I said to myself, “but I wouldn’t want it any other way.”

I picked up my phone from my desk and opened the message from earlier.

*Look forward to seeing you again soon! 😉 I’d love to catch up and spend some time with you, but the rest of this week is no good for me. How about we get together a week from today and see what happens?*

Not a minute later I got a reply.

*See you next week! Save yourself for me.*

This boy would be the death of me, but the least I could do was hold back for him.

The next week flew by. I spent so much time preparing for tests, juried examinations on organ and piano, and just trying to stay above water with all my other homework. Tuesday night came in a flash and I started to feel like I was getting a cold. Not out of the ordinary for December, but annoying if I was going to get the sniffles right before a date. I went to bed early after drinking some lemon juice and honey to try to soothe my throat.

I woke up about 3:00 in the morning shivering uncontrollably. I got out of bed, cranked up the thermostat and pulled two college sweatshirts on over my head. I hid under my covers and tried to go back to sleep. After three hours of feeling delirious from fever (and probably dehydration) I got up and went to the practice rooms at school. I felt like death warmed over, but I still had work to do.  Waiting for a massive thermos of tea to brew, I sent an email to my professors explaining that I was sick and wouldn’t be in class that day. I packed my things and made for the practice rooms. At least I could practice for a few hours and go to bed. I spent the day practicing and napping in one of the piano rooms by myself. When I awoke from my third nap, I was still feeling awful and wondered what started me awake. I noticed that my phone was buzzing on top of the piano, so I reached up to grab it. I swiped the call on and said, “Hello?”

My voice must have been small and given me away because Blake immediately said, “hey, what is wrong? Where are you?”

“I’m over in the music building,” I mumbled. “One of the practice rooms. I’m so sorry, I have been sick today and I didn’t even think about getting together tonight.” I could faintly hear the sound of tennis shoes hitting the pavement on the other end of the phone.

“Hang on, Paul, I am on my way.” Blake abruptly hung up. I hauled myself off the carpet and tried to pull myself together. How could Blake see me like this? I tried to flatten my unkempt hair back down on my head and tuck my shirt into my pants. It was when I was getting things adjusted that Blake burst into the room.

“Omigod Paul, you look horrible!”

I smiled weakly, “surprise!”

Blake moved to get close to me, shiny with sweat from his run across campus. “Come here, dear.” Did he just call me dear? I melted into his embrace. He smelled pleasantly of hormones and clean sweat and fabric softener. We stood wrapped up in each other and time stretched on. Eventually he lifted my chin and moved to kiss me.

“Stop! I don’t want to get you sick!”

Blake closed the gap and we locked lips. I was immediately taken back to the week before. Burning with lust as if a switch had been thrown. Blake broke off our kiss and looked me dead in the eyes. “We should go to my place. I can make you some dinner and we can talk.”

I packed my messenger bag with my sheet music and tucked my now-empty thermos under my arm. We headed out into the sharp winter winds and I instinctively moved closer to him. He saw the movement and grabbed me and felt me tight to his side. His apartment was two short streets over and we bundled ourselves over the threshold. He took off his coat and made to remove mine, but I hugged it tighter to my side. He seemed to understand and bent down to untie my shoes. I saw his rippling back muscles working underneath his tight workout shirt and felt my cock gently stir.

“Come on in and make yourself at home. I made chicken noodle soup yesterday and can reheat some of that for you if you would like.” He strode into the plain student apartment with me trailing in his wake.

The place was clean and tastefully furnished. Tidy low bookcases up against a wall with a television on top. He had a deep modern sofa against another wall and a club chair next to a side table and floor lamp. On the table were some books and a couple of coasters. The kitchen was around a bar/partition wall and seemed to be lacking in the usual college boy tacky decorations. Just neat jars of spices, some large containers containing flour and sugar, and an electric kettle. Blake bent down to fetch a large dutch oven out of the refrigerator and set it on the stove. After he turned the stove on, he looked back. “You should sit down and try to warm up. There’s an electric blanket behind the sofa if you need some extra heat.”

I snuggle up on the couch, still shivering uncontrollably. Blake is still bustling around the kitchen for awhile. He returns and sits down next to me, making sure I am all safely tucked in under the blanket. “Soup should just need about five more minutes and we can eat. I made some biscuits and they’ll be coming out of the oven about the same time.” He puts some of his weight on me. “I’m here for you now and you’re going to be fine.”

Finally breaking from his mothering spell I groan, “I’m not fine right now, and I am worried that I am going to get you sick.” Blake’s expression remains blank for a moment, then I notice something in his eyes. . . It was a quick glint, then it disappeared.

“You don’t need to worry about me, I promise. We’ll talk after you eat.” He quickly got off the couch and grabbed my food, putting it on a TV tray and setting it next to the couch. He went back to the kitchen and got his own food and returned next to me. He was a reassuring presence for me when I was still feeling so crappy.
We ate in silence for about half an hour. Everything was delicious and when I made to compliment him he waved me off. “My dad insisted that I learn how to cook. He said it would serve me well, and he wasn’t lying.”

Blake cleared away the dishes and came back to the sofa. “Lay down, Paul.” I scooted farther down the couch and lay on my side. In a motion a gymnast would be proud of, Blake leapt over me and cuddled up against my back. We spooned for a few minutes before a noise like a purr began to come from him. I turned my head and saw that his eyes were closed and he was deeply breathing.

“Blake, are you okay?”

He opened his eyes. “Yes, I am fantastic. Honestly, I’m great and worried. I fell for you when I saw you for the first time in August and the last week has been a lot to think about. . . And we need to talk.”

Fuck. He’s going to say that he cares about me as a friend or he has a girlfriend or he’s transferring schools. . .

“Paul, you fulfilled my greatest fantasy, but now it is trying to kill you.” I looked at him, puzzled. He stared back at me in earnest. “I told you that I wanted to be a part of you, and in a very real sense I am. You were the first person that I made love to since my conversion.”

I still had no idea what he was talking about. He changed religions? What was this about a conversion? And why did he have this predatory look in his eye?
Blake could tell that I was confused and he chuckled a little. “You really are as pure and innocent as you look. Well, at least you used to be.” With one solid motion he brought us to a sitting position. The electric blanket slid onto the floor and he picked me up and stood. “Come on, there is something I need to show you.”

Cradling me like a bride walking into a new house in the arms of her husband, Blake carried me down the hall and into the rest of my life. As he pushed open the door to his bedroom my eyes widened and I shivered. Red light shone from covered lamps, illuminating rows of shelves containing bizarre statues. Cans of cloudy liquid were dotted around the room, where various rubber and leather straps and tools hung from hooks or the ceiling. A collection of gas masks were on top of a large, intimidating-looking machine in one corner. The center of the room was taken up by a huge contraption of leather straps and shiny chrome loops.

“What is this place?”

Blake, eyes shining bright from the red light of the room responded, “this is our home.”

Before I could say any more, he kissed me deeply and I felt us moving. He deposited me in the leather sling in the middle of the room and made quick work strapping my arms and legs in. He kept his tongue probing my mouth as he worked, only breaking our kiss to remove his shirt and drop his pants. This was the first time that I really got to see Blake from all angles. Mirrors on the walls and ceiling let me see how perfectly formed his ass was and how his back rippled like a Renaissance sculpture. This was the first good look I had gotten of his cock, and I couldn’t believe it had been inside me. Easily ten inches long and thick as a Red Bull can, the hooded head slowly unfurled as it grew with every beat of his heart. Little droplets of precum were flowing from the tip they fell gently to the floor, leaving whispy trails of fluid hanging from the slowly pulsing head.

Blake dropped down on his knees and I felt his tongue go for my hole. “When I first decided to knock you up, it wasn’t a hard decision. I’ve never seen anyone look so prim and old-fashioned as you. It made me fall in love with you.” His tongue probed my hole after each phrase. “You look like how I feel inside. Proper and respectful, good at knowing what I want.” He removed his face from my crack and kissed me deeply. I could taste the musky, salty essence of my own body. He broke the kiss and looked me up and down in the sling. “You got given the gift that only I can give you. You have a part of me flowing inside.”

My lust and panic feelings kept competing for each other as I tried to make sense of what he was saying. He spit on his dick and drooled a bit of spit onto the outside of my hole and began to rub it into my opening. I moaned deeply. My body was giving up on different feelings, it was sensory overload. Blake released a growl and bent over where his mouth was right next to my ear. I felt the head of his cock teasing my hole. As he started to push in he whispered in my ear, “the sickness you’re feeling right now. . . How awful you feel. . . I felt like that a year ago after my first experience at a bathhouse. I didn’t know what was happening to me, either. It was my first semester at college and I needed an outlet for how I felt.” Blake started to slowly pump in and out of my ass. “I got a room and was fucked. For six hours my hole was constantly invaded by a parade of men. They felt my muscles, called me a slut, and bred me.” The pumping got deeper and faster. Blake began to pant, “I never felt so fulfilled as when I was with those men, doing what real men do. I vowed that I would give that experience to another boy someday. The boy that I loved.” His strokes were now full-body. As much using the harness to impale me on his massive cock as he was meeting me with his hips. I was robbed of all senses but pleasure. His jackhammering of my hole increased in intensity up another notch.

“You are converting over to me,” Blake panted. “My HIV is going to forever be a part of you. There will be no escaping me now, no matter what happens to us.” I gasped in fear and utter ecstasy. Before my brain could really process what I had just been told, I felt Blake’s cock swell and start to pulse. With a cry, my own cock started to spray my face and chest with cum. “Take my charged load, Paul. I love you” Blake collapsed onto my chest.

As the post-orgasm glow started to fade, the fever and aches rushed back to my body. I groaned out, “Blake.” He looked up into my face, my sticky cum slipping down his face. I reached for his cheek and rubbed my essence into his cheek. The powerful animal who had just forcibly taken my hole as his own was a huge mass of muscle, sweat, and sex. His cock slowly deflated before slipping out of my ass.

Blake, now back to his usual shy self tenderly caressed my hair. “You have no idea what this means that I get to share my gift with you.” My thoughts were racing. This was undeniably hot, but what was I doing? How could I allow someone else to do this to me?

“Is this sickness because I am converting?”

Blake kept eye contact with me. “I’m not a doctor, so I can’t say for sure, but you look just like I did when I converted. How do you feel about the information?”

“I can’t lie to you, I don’t really know what to think.” I saw Blake’s face fall, “this just wasn’t a part of my life plan before. I know it isn’t the death sentence it once was, but I’m conflicted.” I saw the walls going up in his emotions and could tell he was feeling bad. I had to try to save whatever there was between us. “Before you feel bad, I want you to know that while I process everything, I need you to know something: I have never felt so happy to have a person in my life as I feel about you. I will do what I can to keep you.”

Blake’s eyes resumed their twinkle and he gently nibbled on my collarbone. “Thank you. I was hoping you would feel that way.”

We stayed in that position for another ten minutes before I started uncontrollably shivering. “I know that I promised you that we would talk, but right now we need to get you to bed. Let me get you tucked in. You’ll stay here with me until you are feeling better.” Picking me back up, we left his play room and he took me into a simple bedroom. He set me into bed before grabbing me an extra blanket. The last thing I remembered before I fell asleep was feeling his naked body slide into the bed next to me and pull me to his chest. Whatever happens next in my life, I cannot deny that it will be a different adventure than I once thought it would be.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

As promised, I wanted to send out a new update before I leave for a trip. This is the first time Paul and Blake play with another person and I think they are on their way to discovering a lot more about each other. Still early days, and any comments or suggestions are welcome! I will try to have another chapter at the end of next week, but until then, enjoy!

Chapter Three: A Third

I woke up feeling sick as ever, but immediately noticed the smells of cinnamon and vanilla. Blake was gone from the bed, but he had tucked me against a body pillow to cocoon me in comfort. My brain allowed me to doze on and off for awhile until I felt a corner of the bed sag and I opened my eyes. A plate of homemade cinnamon rolls and a glass of water in his hands, Blake asked me to sit up before he started feeding me small bites of food and made me drink water.

“I know you feel like hell, but you’re as gorgeous as ever, do you know that?”

I couldn’t help myself, and I began to purr. “You’re just the most amazing person, Blake. How did you ever find me of all people attractive?”

Blake looked at me for a few moments before replying, “Well, the moment I first saw you moving your things into that dorm, I knew you were special. It was only later when I read an article on the university webpage that I really knew how amazing you were.”

I blushed hearing him compliment me. “They liked to use my story to try to recruit more musicians, but I’m really not special.”

“How can you say that? You’re like a nationally-awarded organist!” The way Blake looked at me made me think about how I looked at him. A mixture of adoration, lust, caring, and disbelief that he can be mine.

Groaning, I said, “It doesn’t really matter. I know things about one part of life. I have no experience in much of anything else. Well, almost no experience.” Dammit, I must be flushed some crazy shade of red from all the blushing I am doing. Why is sex so hard to talk about?

Blake picked up on my discomfort and gave a rueful smile. “I thought you knew more about it. . . I wouldn’t have come onto you so strong and been so forceful if I would have known.”

“It isn’t a problem. You just helped me discover a new part of myself.” I smiled to reassure him. “I need to email my teachers and tell them that I am too sick to go to class.”

“Don’t worry about it. I already sent an email to all your teachers saying that you were sick and I was going to take care of you for the next few days.” This man really is a keeper, I thought. “I found your class schedule in your music bag,” he added. “Now, finish this food and we can talk.”

I finished eating the most delicious breakfast I could remember and Blake took the plate back to the kitchen. A minute later he reappeared with another glass of water and got back into bed. He held me and started talking.

“You know a little bit about how I became poz. It really isn’t a special story. I was horny, I wanted a release, and I didn’t really know what I was getting myself into. I converted and that was that. There was no stopping the virus and somehow that turned me on. I became obsessed with saving myself for the perfect guy who would be my partner in every sense of the word. I wanted to be a part of them forever. I knew that I had some time before I needed to go on medication to control the infection, but I wanted to stay fit anyway. I threw myself into my sports career and school, and I don’t regret it for a bit. I see a doctor every few months and keep track of my health. He thinks I can stay off meds for a few years yet without much risk to my own health, but I want to have him check you out when you’re feeling better.”

I nodded against the pillow. “I know I need to get tested eventually, but I want to know more about this first. I can feel my body changing even now.”

Blake pulled me tighter, “yeah, I got to know my own body so much more in the year since. I’ve been spending money on my playroom and waiting until I had the chance to meet someone special to use it. I’m so happy it is you.”

I began to drift off to sleep, comforted by the man now holding me close. Blake nibbled on my ear and I could feel his engorged cock rubbing against my ass. With a gentle adjustment, I gave him my ass again. This time wasn’t frantic but the passion was just as deep. We made love in the bed for the first time, then fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I gradually began feeling better and by the beginning of the next week I was back in the classroom and the practice room. I had some serious catching up to do, and not a lot of time. I managed to scrape through my finals and pass a jury for organ. My second to last day at school I got a call from Blake. “Hey, it has been a long time since we saw each other? How about a little celebration after you finish your last final tomorrow?”

Of course I couldn’t say no to that. “Sounds like a plan! Where do you want to meet?”

“Come back to my place around 7:00. We can have dinner and I have an idea for a new activity.” I could hear the growling tone in his voice. “You won’t want to miss this.”

“I’ll be there! But now I have to go. Chris wants help with his essay tonight and I promised I would try to help.”

Blake chuckled down the phone, “you’re always so helpful. One of the hundreds of reasons I love you. Talk to you later!”

The line disconnected and I breathed a sigh of contentment. Just one more day of work before I could drop my worries out the window and run into the arms of my boyfriend. I grabbed my computer and headed out the door and down the hall to Chris’s room. I could hear the sounds of classic rock through the door and knocked loudly. I heard Chris’s bedsprings creak as he moves to the door. When the door swings open, Chris is staring at me with his hair all crazy to one side. “Thank god you’re here.” He ushers me inside and closes the door. “I fell asleep and just couldn’t finish the essay.”

I stared him down for a minute. “What a mess,” I thought. Sighing I said, “I can’t write the essay for you, but let me see what you’ve got.”

Chris brought me his laptop and sat down on his bed. “I’ve got it mostly finished, but I just don’t know what else to write. I’m at the end of the line.” He really looked dejected, so I read through what he had written so far.

Ten minutes later I grabbed his shoulder and shook him from his upright doze. “It isn’t too bad, you just have some simple editing work to do, then wrap it up. We can get through this in just a bit.” We dug in and about two hours later he had a really fine essay.

“Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. I promise to make it up to you someday.”

I laughed, “you don’t have to make anything up to me. Just finish the semester strong. You were my first friend here, and this is what friends do for each other.” I picked up my things and walked to the door. “Now get some sleep so you’re fresh for tomorrow.” I heard a faint “good night” get mumbled into a pillow as I let myself out. Time to grab some sleep before classes finished tomorrow and I could see Blake again.

After my exams the following day I went home to get ready. By now at least I had figured out the mechanics of a clean (and belatedly ‘safe’) sexual experience. I grabbed a quick shower and cleaned everything out. I figured that Blake must have had some kind of sex in mind and I wanted to be prepared. I put on some decent clothes and started walking over to his place. I rapped the door when I arrived and then Blake was there. I caught a quick glance of my gorgeous man in an apron before he pulled me into him. Hugging him tight I planted kisses on his neck and soaked in his aroma. Rich and musky. I could already feel myself getting hard.

Blake broke the embrace and ferried me into the place. He had a few candles lit and gestured me to a seat in the small dining nook. “After the last time you ate here off a TV tray, I thought you deserved a real meal. He opened a bottle of Italian lemonade for me and went back to putting the finishing touches on our meal. We chatted idly about holiday plans and how our exams went as he plated some food. When he turned to present the dinner, I was stunned. It looked like the work of a chef! Beautiful chicken parmesan cutlets propped over a delicious-looking mound of risotto. There was a side salad and he leaned over and said, “there’s a special dessert later.”

We ate and toasted each other with our lemonades for the better part of an hour. After we finished, he carefully cleared away the plates and brought me to my feet. “Are you ready?” I nodded silently, then I noticed Blake checking his watch. A minute later there was a knock on the door.

“Chris, how nice of you to drop in!” Blake shouted at the door. “It is open.”

I stared at Blake. What was going on? Chris bounded into the room full of frat boy energy.

“Hiya Paul. I bet you didn’t expect to see me here, did you?”

“I can’t say that I did, no.” I replied. I searched Blake’s eyes but they gave nothing away.

“We just finished dinner here, Chris, but I think we’re ready to get started if you are.”

“No problem,” Chris replied. He turned to the hallway leading to the bedroom and playroom. “What are we waiting for?”

Blake gave my hand a little squeeze, “you’ll have fun with this. I promised dessert, after all.” Winking, he let go of my hand and led the way down the hall to the playroom.

Entering the playroom was just as disorienting as last time. The heavy smell of leather and rubber hung in the air and the toys, straps, masks, and suits all surrounded the big sling in the center of the room. I was horny before, but the sight of all this forbidden gear turned me on even more. Chris gave out a little gasp. “I had no idea you had all of this! You must get tail every day of the week!”

Blake looked at me and replied, “hardly, I only have one person that I really want to fuck.”

Chris turned and faced us, “of course, I knew you two were made for each other. But why all the stuff?”

“Well,” Blake started, seeming a bit sheepish, “I wanted to be prepared in case my partner was kinky or had any fantasies.” His gaze turned toward me. “I hope you aren’t offended.”

I smiled back at him, “of course I am not offended! That is so hot that you were thinking of every eventuality.” I leaned up and kissed him deeply. “You know how to get me horny for sure, but why is Chris here?”

Blake gestured to Chris, “you’d better explain it.”

Chris started, “I always wondered what being with a guy felt like, and I’m going to move into the frat house next year. I heard that they get up to some shenanigans and take care of each other, if you know what I mean, and I wanted to know what that was like before I started fooling around and don’t want to embarrass myself in front of any of them. I asked Blake a few weeks ago if he would show me the ropes, but he said he wouldn’t fuck me. Just that he was saving that for someone else, but he thought you might be willing to have a go at me if you wanted to.”

I was stunned, horrified, turned on, and confused. “Why me?”

“Like Blake here, I wanted it to be someone who I cared about and wouldn’t judge me. Besides, you’re sexy as fuck and so tempting all the time. . .” Chris trailed off. I looked at Blake and he smiled back.

“Paul, this is your chance to really breed someone. I think you should.”

I leaned over to whisper in Blake’s ear, “does he know that I am poz?”

“I haven’t told him, but you know him. I don’t think it would make him much difference.”

“But I would feel awful if I gave him my illness.”

Blake was quiet for a moment, “look, it isn’t like he is stupid. He could ask to play safe, he could be on prep, he could just not care. Whatever the case, I think he is aware of what is possible.”

I grudgingly admitted that my boyfriend had a point. I turned toward Chris and with as much courage as I could muster I demanded, “get in the sling.”

Chris clambered out of his clothes and got into the sling. Blake and I circled around him and strapped his arms and legs in so he couldn’t move. “You know that to do this you need to relax. And in order to be relaxed, you need to surrender yourself to us.” I was talking with a silky tone, trying to put him at ease and keep him excited. “After this experience you’ll be a changed man. You can’t say that you’ve never felt another man inside of you. Is that what you want?”

Chris was getting really hot and bothered and moaned out, “just do what you want to me.” Clearly this boy didn’t know what I was capable of.

I knelt down and took a look at his hard cock. It was about average in length with a long, droopy foreskin covering the head, even as he was hard. A nondescript bush surrounded his manhood, but the shaft and balls were completely smooth. His balls rode up as I fondled his shaft. This was too easy. I rolled his foreskin down to release the shiny head of his cock, already glistening with precut. Taking him into my mouth I could taste the sweet-and-salty essence of the pre, along with the musty, sweaty taste that must always stay around with a foreskin like his. I pressed his cock further back into my mouth and felt as much as heard him pant.

“You’re a fucking genius with your mouth, Paul.”

I slid his cock all the way out of my mouth, sucking on his head so there was a little ‘pop’ when I released him. “Thanks, but you haven’t seen anything yet.” I started giving his balls a tongue bath and played around inside his foreskin with my finger. I let my tongue lick down his taint before tasting his ass for the first time. It was as I expected from a frat-type boy. A bit ripe with sweat, but not unclean. The saltiness of his sweat was matched with the sweetness of his musk. I began to tongue his hole and the moans increased in pitch and frequency.

“What are you doing to me?”

I grinned into his cheeks as I pulled my finger from his foreskin, “just having a taste of what is to come. Blake promised me dessert. . .” I dove back in. Blake’s hands found my collar and began unbuttoning my shirt. I got to work with my pants and was soon naked, probing Chris’s hole with my tongue. He must have really been wanting this for awhile, because he was starting to open up. I stood and slipped a finger into Chris as I leaned in to lick his chest. “I can’t kiss you because I’m attached to Blake, but I am going to fuck you. Is that what you want?” Chris only nodded and groaned. I was excited! My fist topping experience! I used a second finger to open the hole for a moment or two and Blake came up from behind and started lubing my cock.

“Hold back in him for a bit. Make sure he feels you,” Blake warned. I nodded in understanding and withdrew my fingers.

My now slick cock began to do circles around his hole as I warmed him up for penetration. Nothing like a little teasing to get him excited for what was coming next! I felt Blake start to lick my hole behind me. . . Ah! That was his game! Well, I don’t mind!

I let the tip of my dick hover right at the entrance to Chris’s chute. Waves of warmth emanated from him as I gave the warning, “last chance to back out.”

“Breed me,” was all the answer I needed.

I pushed into his warm hole and slowly sunk inch by inch into the waiting boy. Nothing prepared me for how amazing the feeling of a tight hole would be on my cock. At the same moment, I felt pressure on my own hole as Blake quickly sank his dick into me. He had me impaled completely and was pulsing his dick against my prostate as I continued to work toward hilting myself into Chris. When I finally bottomed out (with much wincing from Chris) Blake was almost out of my ass. I began to pull out of Chris and fuck myself back onto Blake. I slowly picked up steam bucking forwards into Chris and backwards onto Blake. Fucking and being fucked in one cyclical motion. This was easily the most pleasure I had ever experienced. I rode Blake’s dick with every ounce of passion I had, and plowed myself forward into Chris feeling like a god. Chris was moaning in pleasure as I began to pummel his prostate with precision. The speed of my thrusts growing faster and faster and cycling deep enough to tease his second hole. Blake started to pant behind me and grabbed my hips for extra leverage. We fucked like rabbits for what seemed like hours before I couldn’t take it any longer. “I’m gonna cum,” I screamed to the boys and fell forward with all my body weight to stick Chris as deeply as I could before I started to spurt.

I felt the resistance of his second hole for a split second before Blake added a deep slam of my hole and our combined weight forced my dick through Chris’s second hole. I could feel Blake pumping me full of his toxic seed again and knew that I was seeding Chris, too. We stayed mounded together, sweat dripping from our bodies and mixing into each other. Chris hadn’t cum, but he seemed perfectly content. “Is this everything you wanted it to be,” I asked.

“More than you could ever know,” was Chris’s reply. I turned to Blake and kissed him deeply.

After about half an hour I felt myself slip from Chris’s hole and we unhooked the restraints. Chris grabbed his things quietly and waddled out the door. Blake scooped me up in his arms and nibbled on my neck. “I hope that wasn’t too shocking for you.”

“Too shocking, no, but I will be interested to know how Chris is feeling in a few weeks. I am a bit worried that he’ll be pissed at me if he turns out poz.”

“I know some of the guys in the frat,” Blake replied, “they won’t judge, and there are a few people that I met at my poz support meetings that he can talk to if he gets worried.”

I snuggled my head up to Blake’s chiseled pecs. “All I know is that every time I have sex with you I feel a deeper connection. Even with another person, I still feel connected most to you.” Blake kissed my forehead and dropped me into the shower.

“Well, we shouldn’t waste another opportunity. . .” So he fucked me silly in the shower, using his previous load as lube. I don’t know how I had managed to live without this boy for so long, but I am glad that I don’t need to know what that will be like for a long time.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1